Helladrol

By Orbit
Helladrol Orbit
7.8/10
(Weighted average based on 2 Reviews)

Ranks #15 of 56 (better than 75%)
in Growth Enhancers > Prohormones
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related

Raptorbh12

Overall I was blown away by the effectiveness of this product

It looks like im the first review for Helladrol which is an H-Drol or Halodrol clones made by MR. Supps and distributed by Orbit Nutrition.
I used Helladrol on a 6 – week cutting cycle combined with a CKD (Cyclic Ketogenic Diet) which is carb cycling with 10 days off carbs and 1-2 days on carbs. I made sure not to go over 20g of carbs a day and I tried to keep my calories below 2000 but above 1400 to sustain energy. I took 2 paks of Animal Pak every day while on cycle since this multi-vitamin has plenty of extras which are useful especially when on cycle like milk thistle, Hawthorne Berry, and CoQ10.
I preloaded 2 weeks before starting the cycle with 525mg of Milk Thistle daily and continued this dosage throughout the entirety of my cycle. While on cycle I omitted creatine and used Optimum AmiNO Energy as my "Pre-Workout" drink as well as Intra-workout.
I experienced VERY little side effects while taking Helladrol, no acne, no aggression, very mild back pumps, pleasant whole body pumps after working out, normal libido, and I did notice decreased cardiovascular performance most likely due to the increase in muscle mass not accustom to cardio and my CKD diet which sapped me of excess energy.
I dosed Helladrol according to the following:
Week 1: 50mg ED
Weeks 2-4: 75mg ED
Weeks 5-6: 100mg ED
I also used Yohimbine dosed between 2.5mg and 5mg daily to help mobilize my fatty tissue stores in my abdomen and midsection as well as supply me with energy during my workouts.
The gains from this cycle became evident during week 3 and persisted until the very end.
Here are some before and after stats:
BEFORE:
Weight: 178lbs (18% Bodyfat)
Bench: 245lbs
Squat: 285lbs
DB Shoulder Press: 80lbs
AFTER:
Weight: 176lbs (9.5% Bodyfat)
Bench: 315lbs
Squat: 380lbs
DB Shoulder Press: 100lbs
Here is the page of my log/Journal that shows the final results from this cycle as well:
My PCT for this cycle will consist of Toremefine Citrate which is a SERM similar to Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) and it will be dosed at 100mg days 1-3, 80mg days 4-20, and 60mg days 20-30.
I will also be using Animal Stak everyday during PCT and T-911 made by LG Sciences on workout days. I will be using Lean Xtreme as a cortisol blocker to prevent fat gains and muscle wasting during PCT as well. While I'm in PCT Im continuing my CKD diet of carb cycling to further fat loss.

Overall I was blown away by the effectiveness of this product and it is VERY rare that I get far better results than I expected out of a supplement, even a PH like this one which is considered to be very mild. From my results I would venture to say that this is more potent than your "run of the mill" H-Drol and more effective. The price is the only kicker @ $55 per bottle, but you do get enough for 2 4-week cycles by purchasing 1 bottle so its tough to knock it on price alone. I am giving this product an overall perfect 10 because I cant imagine any way that Helladrol could have been better in my experience and it has far surpassed my expectations and Ill vouch for the manufacturer (Mr. Supps) in saying that they make quality products.
The bottle alone looks quite ridiculous as well as the name which made me question the legitimacy of the product but the results with lack of sides spoke for themselves.

Feel free to ask any questions either in PM or below about anything that I might have failed to mention.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Large Quantity
  • Minimal Sides
  • Stupid Label

Raptor

Holy Crap! You made some amazing gains all while losing half your body fat percentage! Very thorough and detailed review! Rep'd

taysab23

Posted December 27, 2010
very nice review homie... all we ever get on pros is.. "OMG! TAKE IT NOW! TRUST ME!" lol nice breath of fresh air lol. repped

IamAlex

Posted December 27, 2010
Damn you. Now you're just tempting me with a PH...

Cray

Posted December 27, 2010
Haha, I love the "Stupid Label" con.

Great review.

deumcole

Posted December 27, 2010
So would you recommend this over regular H-Drol?

Deumcole-
I haven't used "H-drol" specifically but just by going off my results I would venture to say this has a higher bioavailability or off-label concentration but dont ask me to explain it any further since I cant.
Todays day 3 of PCT and Benched 265 - 8 times netting me around 330 for a 1 rep max which is 15lbs more than what I posted up top. The creatine and animal stak combined with christmas calories put me at an all time high in bench.
Im laying down some serious cardio now so my maxes will all go down but ill strive to shed some more bf.

Posted December 28, 2010
Great review! I went to order this and their Epistrong to have on hand for next year but both were out of stock. I'm curious to know what you think of the torem citrate. I've used tamox twice, but I've read the torem brings you back even quicker.

Posted December 28, 2010
Anyone that wants to try it go to mrsupps.com. its 79.99 but it is buy one get one free right now. Orbit nutrition won't have it back in for a while.

Posted December 28, 2010
do you recommend helladrol and maybe katanadrol as a good starter cycle??

Posted December 28, 2010
Only if cost was not a factor dylan.
Katanadrol and helladrol stacked would be close to a $200 cycle on just the PH's alone, not to mention the ancillaries and PCT...

cgSD

Posted December 28, 2010
Hey thanks for the good review man. I am new to the site and I have lots of questions about PH and everything. It looks like you experienced exactly what I am looking for, PM me if you have a chance, thanks!

Posted December 29, 2010
I just bought a bottle of this and got it in the mail the other day. What is your thoughts on doing it after a cleanse cycle? And should I do Helladrol first or do a EstroBlocker Cycle first?

Posted December 29, 2010
Have you tried anything since that you like better as a PH?

7i8Senz

I Felt this product was okay as my first cycle

This is my first cycle i ever taken soo i cant make it a 10/10.

Supps during cycle :
Max lifts:
Bench 250
Squat 375
Deadlift...
This is my first cycle i ever taken soo i cant make it a 10/10.

Supps during cycle :

Bench 315
Squat 405
Deadlift 325

I used helladrol as a recomp cycle my macros were c/p/f 40/40/20

I Preloaded Cycle support by annabolic 2 weeks befor starting my cycle i started off at 50mg for the first 3 days and bumped it too 75/75/75/100/100

Week 1: Nothing really happend but i had a placebo effect that i was on something so i pushed my self even harder.

Week 2: I started to notice the density kick in like a test booster would have, I notice maybe one back pump during squat and it was harsh i couldnt get up, i called it a day and decided to squat heavy every other week.

Week 3: I started to notice some weight gain possibly from the water retention. My skin was tighter and my abs were more visible.I Started to notice walking up the stairs started to seem harder due to the fact my joints were dry.I Started drinking more water and took out some sodium in my diet.

Week4: My lifts were going up like crazy, recovery time was like a instant. Started seeing more vascularity in my shoulders and legs. I loved it, my endurance was increased by alot that during my cycle i started repping my previous max.

Week5: Nose bleeds started to kick in so i started taking in more cycle support and ending up buying a 2 bottle which actually help stop the nose bleeds.

Week6:My sex drive was increased i woke up every morning to the longest (duration) morning wood possible.I Seemed more tighter in my abdominal region my obliques started to get more defined.

Pct: Animal stak.Clomid.Dpol

I dosed clomid for the first 3 days 100 then 50/50/20/20 upon awakening taking animal stak befor my workouts with pre workouts once in a while since i seemed so drained.I Felt so dry and dense when i started taking it with dpol during my 3rd week. I lost some weight due to the water weight but im leaner and my strength is still the same as my cycle. I thought i developed gyno but it was just in my mind. My sex drive was ridiculous. i dont think i ever stopped having a boner during my pct.I started to notice acne on my back but nothing to bad , it looked like some poked me with a red sharpie.

I Felt this product was okay as my first cycle, if i were to do this cycle agian i would probaly taper down so make my pct recovery easier.Also gotten bloodwork during my cycle because i currently now have high cholesterol.Everything else is fine.

Price value:
I got 180 caps from mr supps for 69.99 which is a very good deal and from running 75/75/75/100/100 i still have a few caps left

Pros:
Cons:
  • Minimal Sides

7i8Senz