This product has been reported as discontinued.

Beastdrol Reviews

By: Orbit

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Beastdrol is a Prohormone manufactured by Orbit. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss. This product has been reported as discontinued.
COMPARE SIMILAR

DavidDunstan
  October 27, 2012

Though this product has always been banned here in New Zealand, I am fortunate enough to have got a few bottles through before the U.S. ban on Superdrol products.

My previous experience includes many OTC supplements, and also AAS including Test, Tren, Anadrol, Deca, Dbol, Anavar, Equipoise, and many others. Please note this review will compare Beastdrol to these true steroid products as Beastdrol IS a steroid and not a pro-hormone.

Effectiveness: I would relate the gains on Beastdrol to those I get from 75mg/day of Anadrol, but of lean muscle without the notorious bloat from Anadrol. Strength increase was incredible and comparable to the effects I have got on 500mg/week of Tren Ace.

Value: As I recall, I paid around $60 USD for 100 10mg caps. Very good value for money, but shipping to NZ made it add up a lot. End price inc. shipping similar to street-price for a cycle of Dianabol over here.

Sides: The beast part - no sides! No acne, only slight sweating, no headaches, no lethargy, no tiredness.

Verdict: My favourite oral bulking steroid, beautiful gains, hard muscle look without bloat, doesn't aromatase.

Highly recommended!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Strength
  • Mass...