Beastdrol

By: Orbit

Beastdrol is a Prohormone manufactured by Orbit. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

What should I take with Beastdrol?
Click to Expand
gamer2be08
  October 7, 2010

Gained 12lbs solid throughout whole body on this. Strength went up like crazy. I first tried mdrol and made 0 gains. I thought I was just a SD non responder, but after using beast, I know I respond decent to the compound. After about 5 days, you are at least 5lbs up and as hard as a rock. You get real thirsty and horny. By the way, was on T, so I had no real sides. Best SD clone out there by far!
 Cons:
  • Strength
  • Endurance
  • Pumps
  • Mass...

This is my first review on here, but I've been looking up reviews on here for years.

If you have not tried Beastdrol, I recommend that you do. This was my second cycle with his stuff. I ran it at 30mg a day spaced out evenly.
I ran Advanced pct, nolva, Anotest, and zma post cycle, plus a multi, fish oil, extra milk thistle while on it.
I did a 30 days cycle and I put on a good 15lbs, maybe between 2-5lbs of it being fat. The best part was my strength went through the roof on push press and bench.

I have tried, monsterdrol, SD-10, Omnevolve and this is by far my favorite...

I have tried, monsterdrol, SD-10, Omnevolve and this is by far my favorite out of the 4.

The biggest downside for me was the total drop in libido by the end, but a good pct helps bring it back. I never experienced any of the back pumps like most people have.

The only reason I give value a lower score is because the stuff is hard to come by now so people that have it charge a premium for it.

The easiest way for me to overcome lethargy was my gains in the gym. Every morning I would wonder, "how much stronger am I going to be today?" and that would help get my butt to the gym everyday.

If I can get my hands on it for a decent price, I will def use this again.
 Cons:
  • Strength
  • Mass...
  • Lethargy
  • Libido Drop

Though this product has always been banned here in New Zealand, I am fortunate enough to have got a few bottles through before the U.S. ban on Superdrol products.

My previous experience includes many OTC supplements, and also AAS including Test, Tren, Anadrol, Deca, Dbol, Anavar, Equipoise, and many others. Please note this review will compare Beastdrol to these true steroid products as Beastdrol IS a steroid and not a pro-hormone.

Effectiveness: I would relate the gains on Beastdrol to those I get from 75mg/day of Anadrol, but of lean muscle without the notorious bloat from Anadrol. Strength increase was incredible and comparable to the effects I have got on 500mg/week of Tren Ace.

Value: As I recall, I paid around $60 USD for 100 10mg caps. Very good value for money, but shipping to NZ made it add up a lot. End price inc. shipping similar to street-price for a cycle of Dianabol over here.

Sides: The beast part - no sides! No acne, only slight sweating, no headaches, no lethargy, no tiredness.

Verdict: My favourite oral bulking steroid, beautiful gains, hard muscle look without bloat, doesn't aromatase.

Highly recommended!
 Cons:
  • Strength
  • Mass...

Okay just finished second cycle of this product at 40mg a day. Solid gains 13 lbs, nice full feeling in muscles when on product.
Few Warnings on Product!
Please be aware taurine and potassium gluconate is a must on this product to deal with massive back pumps! (5g - 8g of taurine)
Also please ensure diet and water intake are on par as this supplement is very hard on the body especially the liver.
Few Warnings on Product!
Another warning this product for the second time has given me a large boil on my skin, this might be due to an allergic reaction to the cycle but I am not completely sure but wanted to make sure the side affect was listed.
One last warning make sure you are ingesting enough carbs on this cycle or it will make you feel lethargic.
  • Back Pumpas
  • Skin Boils
  • Lethrgic When Not Consuming Enough Carbs

• blockage
    June 20, 2012

By second time to clarify I got a large boil the first time I ran the cycle and one during this last cycle I ran.
  • FlashSunday
    June 20, 2012

What kind of on cycle support and PCT did you run? 40mg of superdrol is a ***load.
  • blockage

Super Cissus Rx by USP Labs
    Yohimbine
    Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist
    *Clean Diet*

Pct if you pm me ill give you my pct line up

Beastdrol is by far the best supplements I have ever taken and have tried just about everything from Methyl-1d with little to no results. Finished one bottle and gained a total of 15 lbs. Strength gains went up a lot as far as reps and weight. Only negative side effects are high blood pressure but normal with many supplements and excessive urination because all the water taken in. But overall well worth it have ordered 2 more cycles of it and only was gone do one bottle but loved it so much decided why not 2 more cycles.
 Cons:
  • Strength
  • Endurance
  • Pumps
  • Mass...

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.