Tribulus 625

By: Optimum

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

10 3

Ranks #63 of 107 (better than 42%) in
Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters

Tribulus 625 is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Optimum. It helps optimize your natural testostorone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.
COMPARE SIMILAR

dammit
  October 26, 2009

This is a solid source of tribulus for any test boosting stack. Even though the 625mg tab's are relatively low compared to the 1000-1200mg pills out now, these offer you the advantage of splitting up smaller doses throughout your day and also adding them to stacks like Animal Stak without adding too much at one time. Optimum is a solid company and this product worked well for me although I'd like for them to release this in a larger mg pill.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Supplement To Boost Test.
hornedn
  July 5, 2011

I got a free bottle of this with an order of Pro Complex so I gave it a try.
There are comflicting reports, as to the effectiveness of Tribulus, to increase testosterone levels in humans. Tribulus is claimed to increase the body's natural testosterone levels and thereby improve male sexual performance and help build muscle; however, it has consistently failed to increase testosterone levels in controlled studies.
Value: 7 - It's hard to put a value score on something that was free. If I had of had to pay for it, I would have given it a lower score.
Effectiveness: 6 - I didn't notice any major increases in size or strength, but I noticed a slight increase in libido. I have never had a problem in this area, but if someone does it may be worth a try. This is the reason that I put Maybe as my recommendation.
Overall: 5 - If you're thinking that this will give you the effects of AAS naturally, then think again but if you want a natural supplement to help increase libido, then it may be worth a try.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Slight Increase In Libido
  • Little To No Effects

• Sal
    July 5, 2011

Next time try two caps in the morning and two caps before bed. It works pretty well for me under that dosing protocol. although I am 24 so that may have more to do with the effectiveness.
  • jmlstocks
    July 5, 2011

Nice review, completely agree, Trib gives a nice increase in libido, but does nothing in the strength dept.
  • Virtus
    July 5, 2011

Jmlstocks- Have you ever seen a study showing an increase in LH (not test) from trib? I could have sworn there was one, but i could be wrong on that....
Deezey1990
Rep: -14
  January 7, 2011

I'm glad this was cheap because it did absolutley nothing for me. I have read a series of articles on-line that say tribulus does nothing for test boosting but I figured I would try it anyway since it was so cheap. To my surprise (not really) it didn't do anything for me. I took a pretty decent dosage and still no results, don't waste your money if your are trying to boost your test go for t-bomb or a similar product.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Affordable
  • No Effects

• Sal
    January 7, 2011

This is meant to stack with ZMA or animal stak. It alone does nothing. Another thing I may add it consume it with your pre-workout meal. IF your a morning lifter try taking with water and a piece of fruit prior to getting at those weights.

Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.