Tribulus 625

By Optimum
Tribulus 625 Optimum
7.4/10
(Weighted average based on 6 Reviews)

Ranks #68 of 115 (better than 41%)
in Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

dammit

This is a solid source of tribulus for any test boosting stack

This is a solid source of tribulus for any test boosting stack. Even though the 625mg tab's are relatively low compared to the 1000-1200mg pills out now, these offer you the advantage of splitting up smaller doses throughout your day and also adding them to stacks like Animal Stak without adding too much at one time. Optimum is a solid company and this product worked well for me although I'd like for them to release this in a larger mg pill.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Good Supplement To Boost Test.

hornedn

hornedn's Tribulus 625 Review

I got a free bottle of this with an order of Pro Complex so I gave it a try.
    There are comflicting reports, as to the effectiveness of Tribulus,...
    I got a free bottle of this with an order of Pro Complex so I gave it a try.
    There are comflicting reports, as to the effectiveness of Tribulus, to increase testosterone levels in humans. Tribulus is claimed to increase the body's natural testosterone levels and thereby improve male sexual performance and help build muscle; however, it has consistently failed to increase testosterone levels in controlled studies.
    Value: 7 - It's hard to put a value score on something that was free. If I had of had to pay for it, I would have given it a lower score.
    Effectiveness: 6 - I didn't notice any major increases in size or strength, but I noticed a slight increase in libido. I have never had a problem in this area, but if someone does it may be worth a try. This is the reason that I put Maybe as my recommendation.
    Overall: 5 - If you're thinking that this will give you the effects of AAS naturally, then think again but if you want a natural supplement to help increase libido, then it may be worth a try.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Slight Increase In Libido
    • Little To No Effects

Posted July 5, 2011
    Next time try two caps in the morning and two caps before bed. It works pretty well for me under that dosing protocol. although I am 24 so that may have more to do with the effectiveness.

jmlstocks

Posted July 5, 2011
    Nice review, completely agree, Trib gives a nice increase in libido, but does nothing in the strength dept.

Virtus

Posted July 5, 2011
    jmlstocks- Have you ever seen a study showing an increase in LH (not test) from trib? I could have sworn there was one, but i could be wrong on that....

Sal's Tribulus 625 Review

This does very little when your around 18-21. I am 24 and take it every couple of months.

The pills are easy to swallow and yes only 625mg but simply take 2. If you buy online I did 2 bottles are only 18 dollars.

The product itself is pretty effective it boosts my mood...

The product itself is pretty effective it boosts my mood and gets my strength just a little up. I can lift pretty heavy for more reps while on this.

I only take This on workout days (during a 2 month cycle)so the benefits do not decrease. as time goes on.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Good Supplement To Boost Test.
    • Low Dosage

Deezey1990's Tribulus 625 Review

I'm glad this was cheap because it did absolutley nothing for me. I have read a series of articles on-line that say tribulus does nothing for test boosting but I figured I would try it anyway since it was so cheap. To my surprise (not really) it didn't do anything for me. I took a pretty decent dosage and still no results, don't waste your money if your are trying to boost your test go for t-bomb or a similar product.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Affordable
    • No Effects

Posted January 7, 2011
    This is meant to stack with ZMA or animal stak. It alone does nothing. Another thing I may add it consume it with your pre-workout meal. IF your a morning lifter try taking with water and a piece of fruit prior to getting at those weights.

So far it has been effective for m

I had to take this for my low test levels. So far it has been effective for me. but sometimes the side effects for me were flushed feeling and my ears felt hot.

performance and weight lifting increased a little bit each week. good supplement and very cheap. take it twice a day, lasts a month and cost me 6 bucks.

LeftTackle79's Tribulus 625 Review

Its hard when stacking other supplements with this product to determine overall gains. I did make big strides in all strength categories but not sure I can pinpoint it to the Tribulus or not. I found the Tribulus was easy to take and a good test booster. Only downsides were low mg doses and sometimes nasty aftertaste with burps but well worth the money.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Great Price
      • Affordable
      • Good Supplement To Boost Test.
      • Low Dosage