Pro Complex Gainer

By Optimum
Pro Complex Gainer Optimum
9.1/10
(Weighted average based on 44 Reviews)

Ranks #1 of 31 (better than 100%)
in Protein > Weight Gainers
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

This product made me feel like I was feeding my body what it needed

Just about done with a BIG @ZZ BAG OF 10 lb Sorry i took me so long,so so long to write a review,but here i go:

I weight 170 LB before i started now i weight 190 LB i've noticed good results on my muscles,my arms,shoulders,chest,abs,legs,( too bad i can say the same about my soldier XD )
i did measure my self before i use this product to make sure this product does what is spouse to, and i did
i gain 2 inches on my chest,shoulders,arms, and legs again to bad i didn't gain 2 inches on my soldier xd ( if you know what i mean)

The only reason i say 8 is because the price $

Its a little pricier than some others, but it works so its worth every penny.ON ProComplex is probably one of the better blended proteins on the market,

This stuff is awesome.I got the Double chocolate flavor and it is wonderful, i noticed tremendous gain
Why denied is like when you try to sue the government,why waste your time.... means-while bend over because
you are going to get it( meaning tat you are going to lose),,,and you are going to get it the way Latinas like it..........
.......hasta dentro ( all the way inside )Because so far i only try 2 pink tacos latina taco( aka pink taco)
and white taco, and some of the white tacos just like it hard ,if you ever eat some latina culo you know what i mean, if not get you culo off the monitor and get some pink taco.

This product made me feel like I was feeding my body what it needed in the right amounts post workout.
But also made me take some BIG CACAS, they look like hot and tasty churros,because they where long and stinky.
I remember stacking the toilet every day, i can see the brown churro over the wather level.

Thanks for reading my review and once again sorry that take me so long, take care and have a nice taco today =)

In Spanish, En Español:

Apenas termine con una puta bolsota de 10 Libras, Disculpen que me tarde tanto en escribir my critica aqui esta:

Eficacia:

Yo pesaba 170 LB antes de empezar i ahora peso 190 lb, note muy buenos resultados en mis musculos, mis brazos,mi pecho,mis hombros,mis piernas y mi abdomen ( lastima que no pueda decir lo mismo de mi verga xd)
Yo tome medidas antes de usar este producto para estar seguro de que funzinara y si si me sirvio,
Yo gane 2 pulgadas en my pecho,hombros,brazos,y piernas, de nuevo que mal que no pueda decirlo mismo de mi verga.9 si sabes de lo que hablo)

Valor:

La unica razon que le di un 8 es por el precio

Es un poco caro a comparacion de otros, pero si sirve y vale cada penny

ON ProComplex es probablemente uno de los mejores proteinas en el mercado

Esta Producto es asombroso, Yo compre el sabor de doble chocolate y sabe muy bien, tambien note tremendos cambios
Para que negarlo es como cuando uno trata de denmandar al gobierno, para que perder tu tiempo mejor empinate
pues te la van a meter de la misma manera que le encanta a las latinas hasta adentro......... por que hasta ahora solo he probado 2 tacos
el taco rosa ( osea el de la latina) y el taco blanco, y las del taco blanco les gusta aldo loco poro no hasta adentro si tu nunca haz probado el culo de latina pues parate y consigete uno.

En total:

Este producto me hizo sentir como si estuviera alimentando a mi cuerpo lo que necesitaba, en las porciones correctas despues de hacer ejercicio.
Pero tambien me hizo cagar unas CACOTAS, como los churros, calientes y crujientes porque estaban largos y apestosos.
Tmabienr recuerdo que tapaba la taza todos los dias, podia ver el churro de caca arriba del nivel del agua.

Gracias por leer mi cirtica y nuevamente disculpenme que me tarde trando, cuidense y que tengan un buen taco el dia de hoy =)

Pros:
Cons:
  • I Fee Like Super Mexican

hulkish1

Posted August 24, 2011
WTF!!! eating tacos and stinky dumps have to +rep this one

Matty28

A simply magical review.

AS79

Posted August 24, 2011
i am not sure whether to attribute his gains to the Pro Complex or his Mullett. That thing must have added 5 lbs on its own. Either way + rep.

Posted August 24, 2011
Let me get this straight....this entire product weighs 10 lbs, but you gained 20 lbs after taking it?

Willie is my man 50 grand++++

Posted August 25, 2011
No entiendo la parte del gobierno, pero bueno...

Very entertaining as always.

Posted August 25, 2011
Matty28, I think your comment made me laugh even more than the review!

Posted August 25, 2011
OMG! I needed this, truly made my day. All i can remember from this review was pink tacos and big cacas. Best review ever, hands down.

Posted August 25, 2011
To: magnumv8 READ ! yes 20 LB but this is not the only thing i eat during the hole day.

To: blizzard Osea que este producto es tan bueno que el negarlo es como sue the government get it ?

Cray

Posted August 25, 2011
Somebody give all my rep to chompawillie. effing love this guy.

THIS: "so far i only try 2 pink tacos latina taco( aka pink taco)
and white taco, and some of the white tacos just like it hard ,if you ever eat some latina culo you know what i mean"

diazr01

Posted August 25, 2011
Dude you have the BEST reviews on this site...lol urale guey lol

markp

Posted August 26, 2011
I guess I don't have a sense of humour

MMAFreak

Posted August 26, 2011
Probably the most epic review I have read since the flying ninja monkey tears review on nutraplanet.com. Literally laughed so loud my girlfriend thought I had gone crazy.

Posted August 26, 2011
Read: All variables prior and post being the same accept for 10lbs of weight gainer being the only "x" factor = 20lbs of gain?

Sounds like most of this ended up stacked in the crapper anyway...lol

I have to look to AS75 on this....possibly the gains were in the hair...but if not, I'm buying 5 tubs of this magic churro mixer tonight! woohoo...nice review bro

Virtus

Posted August 26, 2011
Willie, everyone already knows it but I'm going to say it anyways....you are a f*cking legend!

kevO

Posted August 26, 2011
The legacy continues... Pure fukn comedy

Reinger

About time!

Posted August 27, 2011
bro legendary stuff! I thought i was the only one whos cacas piled over the water level!+

Posted August 27, 2011
@compawillie - Ah muy bien, ahora caigo!

Tienes que escribir más reseñas!

Frankiemusc

Great review

Donde es el chupacabra? :o)

Posted August 27, 2011
compawillie you never disappoint!

Posted August 27, 2011
hahah dude this review cracked me up... the whole latina taco with pink taco and white tacos and mucho culo lol, got me all lost for a second. I thought I was reading a spanish erotic novel lol

Posted August 27, 2011
Your reply to that 5 deca zol i am a mother of a 29 year old son that is having liver problems because of this junk that Complete Nutrition Sell to even kids same on those money honey ------- I am not on here all the time any one having problems or have had problems send me a email to: debcox58@yahoo.com Thanks please help me spread the word about this crap that destroys your liver after 2 months of taking it and that is all they ask you to take

CamelE

I was surprised how well this was priced

I finally gave in and tried this gainer. I've been dying to try OxyElite to see how cut I could get, and I finally realized I need to gain more muscle weight before I continue on my definition.

I was surprised how well this was priced. The big 10lb bag is only $1 more than the 4lb Pro-Complex (BodyBuilding.com).

It came in a big dog food-like bag; I decided to play it safe and went with Double Chocolate. You do need a shaker with a huge circumference or just use a blender, because the scooper is so big, the powder just goes everywhere if you try to pour it into a shaker.

I first tried it with 16oz of fat-free milk as recommended, and it mixed up good. No clumps, which surprised me for how much powder there was. The taste was damn good! For only having a couple grams of sugar, it tasted like a glass of chocolate milk where you added a ton of Hershey's syrup. Probably has something to do with the 85g of carbs (You need carbs, not just protein for muscle gains) It was very satisfying and after I drank it, it made me really thirsty for water--don't know why, but I felt the need to down some water which made me feel even more full.

With water it's as expected--not as good as milk, but still pretty satisfying.

It calls itself the "High-Protein Lean Gainer" and it is just that. I just took 1 serving a day, usually sometime after breakfast but before late-afternoon. You can't expect to go through 1 bag of this and expect to gain 10-20+lbs. It's a marathon, not a sprint. At maximum I think you could gain a clean 5lbs with 1 order of Pro-Complex Gainer. I think I gained between 3 or 4 pounds, but I noticeably had some more lean muscle, specifically in my shoulders and arms. I don't care how slowly I gain weight, as long as it doesn't add fat. I kept all my definition--especially throughout my abs and core. Still looked ripped and cut, so I'm very glad this didn't add fat.

Optimum also has another gainer, Serious Mass, which has much more calories per serving. You'll be putting on weight a lot faster, but you will probably sacrifice for a little fat gain.

I'm also wondering how this would fair on a CKD diet-NOT during it, but on the 'carb up' days. I think this would be no less than optimal to give your body when it's starving for carbohydrates.

Bottom line--you're looking to add muscle quicker than just standard protein shakes and a good, clean diet, this is your go-to-gainer. Depending on how many servings you take a day (I only took 1), you will gain weight slowly, but still lean muscle. Now I can't wait to try OxyElite!

Pros:
Cons:
  • Awesome Taste
  • Minimal Fat Gains
  • Not All Sugar Like Other Gainers.

Blade410

Very nice review Camel!

Posted May 12, 2010
I'm glad to see another review on this as I've had really good results with it. I mention this gainer to everyone trying to bulk and the only thing I'd like to see different would be some waxy maize instead of all the maltodextrin but for the price you can't complain. Good review CamelE.

Posted May 12, 2010
Thanks guys! dammit-I was a little hesitant because of the maltodextrin. I wish it had Oats & Barley similar to MHP's Up Your Mass, but even with malto, PC Gainer seemed to do justice.

swazz

Great review man!

Posted May 12, 2010
I have gone through a few bags of the Banana flavor, love it. I added Xtend for the lack of BCAA's in the PC Gainer. $55 for the 10lb bag is a great deal.

Posted May 13, 2010
I was kinda surprised the 2nd time I ordered it the Banana Cream Pie was on back order. Didn't know if it was the least favorite or the real deal. If I order again I'll try it for sure!

Posted May 13, 2010
I knew I could count on a great review from CamelE...thanks! I need this!

hi............
i m new in bodybuilding
i want to make good physic
what should help me OPTIMUM PRO COMPLEX GAINER
and how ?

Posted May 13, 2010
I personally like the big scoop it saves me time. But it's very easy to see how many normal size scoops go into that cup and then replace it. So to me that's a true con brotha, nice review though.

Posted May 13, 2010
@jruizleon The PC gainer does not lack BCAA's it has the same amount as the normal PC even though it does not list it. Source- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhwK2Q0KCQQ scroll down to the first comment and it will answer your question on the amount of BCAA's in this product. Hope this helps.

Posted May 13, 2010
It´s almost a perfect gainer, the only thing i don´t like of it is that it has 8gr of fat per serving, think it´s way too much, and they don´t say how much grams of BCAA´S & EAA´S it has per serving...

jgn2112

For the price, there isn't a finer, higher-quality weight gainer on the market

Over the course of 5 weeks I went through two 10lb bags of ON PC Gainer, Double Chocolate flavor. This amounts to two servings per day. For anyone wondering, the reason I was doing so much (since really one per day is plenty most of the time) is because as of this writing, I'm currently in Iraq and the food over here is terrible if you're trying to do what I'm trying to do...lose fat while gaining muscle. And for the record, I'm an ectomorph and an extremely hard gainer. So to pack on mass, simply eating more "lean, clean" food that is high in protein, low in fat to increase clean calories is just about impossible over a sustained period of time over here. For most people actually living in civilization, I'd say one serving a day is enough. Here's the deal:
Stats:
Overall, I'd give ON PC Gainer an 8/10 in this category. What would have increased the score is a higher caloric count. 650 calories per serving (keep in mind that ON PC I think has 250 calories per serving so we're talking about an extra 400 calories in this product), 70 of those are calories from fat, making ON PC Gainer's caloric ratio 11% by fat. To me, that's a truly "low fat," source of protein (as opposed to other weight gainers that have a much higher fat caloric %age). If you mix this with 16oz of skim milk, as I did, that amounts to roughly 800 calories and 74 grams of protein per serving. It's not broken down by amounts, but the blend of protein is primarily whey, then casein and egg. So taking this with skim milk, I still believe that my body was able to utilize all the protein rather than overload with too much of a specific kind.
Mixability: 9/10. Every serving I had, 46 total, I mixed with 16oz of skim milk, shaken, not stirred. There was minimal clumpage, if any, and the overall texture was quite smooth.
Taste: 9/10. There's something about ON's PC products in the Double Chocolate flavor...can't put my finger on it, but overall, the taste is quite good. I weight this category the least, but it still helps when the supp tastes good, which ON PC Gainer does.
Packaging: 5/10. Not a normal category, but worth mentioning in this instance. Everyone who has reviewed this product mentions the scoop, and they're all right. The scoop that comes with this actually looks like a pyrex measuring cup and appears to be designed to pour liquid. If you use it in a standard mixer, you'll spill it everywhere. I carefully measured it out and HERE'S THE DEAL: three heaping scoops with a standard scoop that comes with ON PC or BSN True MASS is equivalent to 1 heaping scoop for ON PC Gainer, which is 1 serving. So save your old scoop and use three heaping scoops of that rather than the ridiculously inefficient scoop that comes with ON PC Gainer. Here's the other thing...the 10lb container is a bag. And if you don't have scissors, which I didn't, you're going to tear this bag all to hades and almost certainly ruin the lame "ziplock" mechanism. When the bag is all torn up, it's actually a little annoying to scoop the powder out. So get yourself some scissors.
Value: 10/10. For the money you'll pay, it's the best quality for the price IMHO. I ordered both bags off of supplementwarehouse for $54/bag. Not including shipping, that's $1.93 per serving, which is really good.
OVERALL: 9/10. The proof is in the results. Given my limitations on food, here's what I accomplished with 5 weeks of strict diet (as best I could) and a strict workout regimen: In 5 weeks I gained 6lbs of muscle MASS and lost 3lbs of body fat (I took weekly measurements with skin-fold calipers while measuring my weight), and I took my BF% from 15.99% to 14.51%. And there is absolutely no doubt, again, given my dietary limitations here in Iraq, that ON PC Gainer is what enabled me to accomplish this.
BOTTOM LINE: For the price, there isn't a finer, higher-quality weight gainer on the market. There may be a higher quality product out there, but for hard gainers or anyone looking to put on MASS while being as financially conscious as possible, ON PC Gainer is your product. The only thing I would change that would have given it a perfect 10/10 is a higher caloric count, include a different scoop, and make the 10lb bags a little easier to initially open and make the ziplock mechanism function a little more properly.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Solid Carb Source

Posted May 22, 2011
Great review on PC gainer man. i would just like to ask if what is the advantage of taking PC gainer than Animal M-stak?

Ryzo

I've been really impressed with this gainer

Optimum Nutrition have really been impressing me lately. As you may be able to tell, I'm currently working my way through most of their range and my latest purchase was 'Pro Complex Gainer' - it attracted me mostly due to the fact that I had a) never tried or used a 'gainer' before and b) most gainers contain high volumes of sugar or fat, Pro Complex does NOT.

I've never been crazy about mass blends or gainer products, however, due to my hectic schedule lately I needed a little something extra to help with calorie intake that provided a good carb source and a decent hit of protein, Pro Complex Gainer was the answer.

The first thing that will hit you about this product when you begin using it, as mentioned before, is the sheer size of the scoop. I had read about this, but you guys were not kidding - it's comparable to the large scoops you get at cinemas for the pick'n'mix, or at market stalls. It's a true beast! Bare in mind, the sheer amount of ingredients makes it necessary for the serving to be so large however I think ON could of possibly modified the scoop as it's poorly designed - if you try to scoop the protein from the tub and put it into a shaker, think again, it will go everywhere! I'd suggest using a funnel or something (seriously). Reducing the scoop size but the amount of servings would of been preferred but it is certainly no deal breaker.

The gainer itself I purchased in chocolate. For me, you usually can't go wrong with chocolate, and once again this formula did not fail me. Whilst the gainer came in chocolate, it almost tasted like it had a hint of sweet popcorn, it's hard to put my finger on it but it was very enjoyable and tasted fantastic.

I have heard many horror stories of lumpy gainers however, after 15-20 seconds shaking the consistency was smooth and found there only to be a small lump of congealed powder at the bottom once finished.

The nutritional properties of this gainer, whilst not cheap, really put it above some of the other gainers out there. These are not 'cheap gains' made by consuming fat and sugar, there is a blend of various proteins (whey, casein, egg etc) and has other plus points too like 26 vitamins and minerals.

No, this gainer is not the cheapest out there and yes the servings are large but if you are consuming only one of these a day you should get fair mileage from a 2.2kg tub.

I've been really impressed with this gainer and it has worked as a perfect substitute for the gaps in my diet, Optimum Nutrition get another thumbs up from me!

Pros:
Cons:
  • Mixes Well
  • Minimal Fat Gains
  • Awesome Taste
  • Great Protein Blend
  • Solid Macro Ratio For Lean Gains

Cray

Posted September 28, 2010
Solid review!

Ryzo

Posted September 28, 2010
Cheers buddy, appreciate it :)

It mixes very well

Pro Complex Gainer. In my opinion the End-All gainers for just about any diet your in. Its Nutrient profile is in just the right place for anyone looking to bulk, lean-bulk, or even use as a meal replacement on a cut. Go with a full serving or half serving. You cant go wrong with PC Gainer.

The flavors are all legit ( as long as your into the flavor you choose of coarse ) and it mixes very well. Taken with milk this stuff is off the chain good.

10's across the board for this product which is very rare for me, because They all carry the best BCAA and Protein profile. I find that this company makes the best protein powders you can buy.

The price may be high to some but you can sleep well at night knowing that you have purchased one of the finer proteins available on the market.

Compared to other gainers that are loaded with lots of sugars PC gainer only has 5 grams of sugar. Slams you with a slew of vitamins, and the staple 60 grams of protein and 85 grams carbs per 650 cal serving.

Pro Complex Gainer delivers.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Solid Carb Source
  • Not All Sugar Like Other Gainers.

Posted February 19, 2011
    I personally think PCG is a bit too expensive. Just a tip for future use: maybe look at Up Your Mass by MHP? It's pretty much the same (lots of BCAA's, low GI carbs) and its slightly cheaper.

ruabeyo
    (-110)

Good stuff bro... I think I'll pick this up instead of Up Your Mass

Posted February 19, 2011
    Up your mass is actually more expensive lol $40 for 14 servings and PCG $63 for 28 servings. Do the math

Posted February 19, 2011
    My bad just checked BB.com bout the same price

Posted February 19, 2011
    I've ordered two 10lb containers of this stuff and two of the things I REALLY like about its specs are the fact that it has 60g of blended protein just like ON PC and it has 650 cals but only 70 cals from fat...just over 10% which is truly low fat. Up Your Mass is about 20% fat cals. Can't wait to try this stuff. Will write an extensive review when I do. Great review bro.

mo
    (-1)

Posted February 20, 2011
    what do u think about quickmass loaded by allmax i didn't take any gainers before and i am thinking to take it or pro complex gainer is better?

kingmeat

Recommended for those who want to gain lean muscle

I tried the 5 pound tub of gainer, i knew going into this i wouldn't gain too much i think i gained maybe a half a pound. So if you are thinking of using this product you aren't going to instantly gain 10 pounds of fat and water this is more of a lean gainer like it says. i used the full scoop as recommended to up my calories, and used this as a meal replacement. The taste was excellent as chocolate never really seems to fail. The ingredients in it make it one of the best if not the best gainer around though with glutamine and BCAA's for quick recovery and excellent vitamins and minerals. Recommended for those who want to gain lean muscle

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Solid Carb Source
    • Not All Sugar Like Other Gainers.
    • Costs More Compared To Other Gainers

Cobrah

The Best Gainer Period.

OK so here it is my first review. Feels weird finally posting one after reading them for all these years but anyways... My review for Optimum Nutrition's Pro Complex Gainer. I have used this as a the backbone of my bulking diet for several years now. Optimum Nutrition has a great track record for a good reason and they have long been my favorite supplement brand. In my experience many of the supplements that they offer have been the best in their category, whether it be creatine, protein etc.. And Pro Complex Gainer is no different.

OVERALL: The nutritious value of the gainer is crazy. First off, 60g of protein like regular Pro Complex protein (also amazing) 650 calories, 85g of carbs and ONLY 8g of fat it's hard or impossible to get those totals from one meal! Now, some might say 650 calories is a little low for a gainer and they're mostly right but this is a lean gainer. If you want an ultra-calorie gainer try serious mass but there comes many drawbacks with that. Also some might argue your body can't even take 60g of protein at once yadda yadda bro science if you feel that way just split a serving in half and spread em out! I'm sticking with Pro Comp though. Once you find your maintenance daily calories needed you should only add atleast 500 more calories to efficiently bulk, maybe a bit more depending on you. A couple thousand extra and you're putting on a lot of fat.

Effectiveness: It is super effective, going through a whole 10.16 pound bag and eating a ton I'll put on around 7 pounds give or take. (I also like to bulk with creatine so that adds in too of course.) Pretty clean weight put on I might add. The 10.16 pound bag for me usually lasts around a month at 28 servings. They also offer a 5.08 pound tub with 14 servings.

Taste: The taste is great. Vanilla, Chocolate or Strawberry you can't go wrong. I will say for some reason the chocolate flavored protein powders seem to fill me up more which is a good thing if you have to take this in place of a meal. But yeah anything Optimum I have found so far tastes great.

Price: The not so great part I rated the price mediocre because anything Optimum is gonna demand a high price tag. I just checked and at allstarhealth.com the ten pound bag is going for 69 bucks the 5 pound tub is at 39 bucks. And unfortunately like many supps the price has shot up a ton since I first used it. However, when I wa fed up with the ON prices I searched for different gainers and most of them would be cheaper but the catch is the might have as low as 10 servings with a terrible nutrient profile therefore not being worth it at all. So price wise I really do feel like this is the most bang for the buck, just bite the bullet on price and you won't be sorry.

Miscellaneous: That dang entrenching tool-laundry detergent- scooper! Dear ON, maybe try a smaller ROUNDED scooper that is not so large even if it means we have to use two scoops! Not even a deal breaker though, give it a shot!

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Solid Carb Source
    • It Works
    • Mixes Well
    • Minimal Fat Gains
    • Awesome Taste
    • Great Protein Blend

dammit

I have used this product and absolutely recommend this

I have used this product and absolutely recommend this. I am a real hard-gainer and have to eat 3500-4000+ calories a day for weeks on end to put on even a few pounds. I have used gainers from TwinLab, GNC, BSN, and MuscleTech and Optimum both tastes better and mixes better than all of the competitors (in my opinion). They have a good source of whole grain carbs and not alot of sugar, unlike other brands. Drinking this with non-fat or 1% milk gives you an 800 calorie shake with over 70g of proteins, BCAA's, glutamine, Leucine and a boatload of other vitamins and minerals needed for solid gains. I highly recommend this and though not the cheapest gainer, it is hardly expensive in comparison to other lesser-quality gainers. In my 1 month stack (this as my gainer) I was able to gain ~8 pounds of mass.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Solid Carb Source
    • Not All Sugar Like Other Gainers.

Posted October 26, 2009
      how many scoops and times a day did you take this ?!

Posted October 26, 2009
      It all depended on the day (i.e. workout day or weekend when I had more time to eat properly). It's a really large scoop so one is all that is needed and I mixed it with 16oz of 1% milk. this brings it up to the 800calorie range and ~75g of protein. Granted you won't be able to use all of that protein, the milk makes it thicker and taste better and the added nutrients from milk help with gaining mass. If you really need it, you can take it twice a day. I would eat breakfast, snack would be this shake, lunch, snack could be another shake depending on when you work out, dinner, snack (or second shake here although you would probably want to use a casein here for bedtime). Taking this many calories close to bed will end up more in fat storage than muscle (unless you worked out right before bed and it wouldn't be so bad).

Posted October 26, 2009
      OK...~8lbs of mass, but over how long a period of time? 2 months? Thanks for the great review...this will be my next purchase!

Posted October 26, 2009
      I used this with the A-stack and over the first month I gained ~8lbs. Granted the total is slightly skewed since I ran a CKD right up until the bulk but the gains stuck afterward. I would certainly not say that you will gain 8lbs alone from this in one month but with a good bulk diet and this to compliment it, you'll get results.

A true LEAN gainer!

Hey guys, I'm fairly new at this so bare with me please. This is my review for this very impressive lean mass builder. So here we go!

Profile: 9

85 grams total carbohydrates
      5 grams dietary fiber
      6 grams sugar
      60 grams protein

Protein source: Whey Protein isolates, Whey Protein Concentrates, Calcium Caseinate, Egg Albumen, Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides, Glutamine Peptides.
      Carb Source: Maltodextrin

The nutritional breakdown is quite impressive here. Especially the protein source. I love that it starts off with whey isolates first. What other gainer does that?? It has maltodextrin as it's carb source which alot of people dont like, but to put on size you need carbs that absorb quickly into your bloodstream for that post workout fuel, maltodextrin will do just that. Overall it's got a great ratio of macronutrients.

Price: 7.5
      Price is the only downfall for me abit. Its about 60 bucks at Allstarthealth.com which is the cheapest site for supps that I have found personally. But with that being said, 60 bucks for 28 servings for a mass gainer is not bad at all. Usually most gainers have lower servings that that, 8-14 by average. And this one has 28 so it's still worth the price if you ask me especially for it's high quality ingredients.

Taste: 9
      Tase is awesome! So far iv'e only had chocolate but it tastes great, even in water!

Mix: 10
      For a weight gainer/mass builder this powder mixes up almost instantly. It just dissolves quickly in water stir for 10 seconds and your done!

Effectiveness: 9
      My philosophy is you should only take in supplements that give you ADDITIONAL gains to your diet and training than if you wernt taking in any at all, this does just that! Within the first day i noticed the size and fullness of every bodypart I trained using this gainer. And the best part of it all is it added absolutely no fat gain over my waist at all! It truly does what it claimes to be: a LEAN mass gainer! Mass without the fat gain.

Overall 9.5
      I havent tried hundreds of supplements some people have but so far, this is the best supplement I have ever tried! Of all other products wether it's creatine, protein, pre-workout, ect this one stand out to me the most. Gains in mass were great while minimizing any fat gain whats so ever! I deffenetly recoment this product to anyone out there trying to put on lean muscle mass! Thanks!

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Solid Carb Source
      • It Works
      • Mixes Well
      • Minimal Fat Gains
      • Awesome Taste
      • Great Protein Blend
      • Costs More Compared To Other Gainers

Great product!!

Hello SR! SergioPLR12 here again. Lately I l've been posting a lot of reviews, and love it!. I'm a big big fan of Optimum, I have tried several of their products and neither of them disapointed me, so I decided to take some time to give my opinion on this product. Well, that being said, on with the review. Several months ago I was training 6 times a week and found it to be a little difficult for me to gain weight. Instead, I would just cut and cut a lot, so I decided to give this a try. I like to read a lot about a product before taking kt, and Pro Complex Gainer was just about perfect for me. A way to gain some pounds with no fat, so I bought it. Here is my experience.

Dose: 1 scoop post-training and 1 scoop mid-afternoon

Effectiveness: 9.2/10
      I don't really like giving such high ratings, but this definetely deserves it. A really high quality product overall. First off, 60gr of lean protein by serving? You can't ask for a better deal! I found it to be really effective, my strenght rose above usual and I gained something like 6 pounds or so. Also, my BF % only went up 0.2%, which is not something significant. I really liked the fact that my stomach took it really well, I like to base the effectiveness of a product by both recovery and digestion, which in this case was almost a perfect 10 in both ways. The reason I'm not giving this a perfect score is because there were some ocations which I felt a little heavy after taking it (2 or 3 times only). Best aspect of the product by far.

Taste: 9/10
      I had the double chocolate flavor and I loved it! I always go safe on flavors of protein, especially if I buy a 10lbs bag, and this was no exception. From the very first to the last scoop, it was delicious. Again, Optimum really nailed the taste department.

Mixability: 10/10
      A really weird 10. I NEVER found any clumps or anything, using a shaker, blender or even a cup and a spoon, this mixed absolutely perfect. I was really surprised that a weight gainer could mix up so nicely.

Like I always say, I don't really get much vote on this aspect because I live in Lima, Peru, and everything is overpriced. However, I base my ratings on the prices I see on amazon, bb.com, etc. I found it to be a tiny bit expensive compared to other weight gainers, however, counting on the quality of protein you are getting, it's not bad at all. The reason I'm not giving this a 10 is that you don't get much servings, considering the huge scooper. What I did was take half of it, which still provided a great amount of protein and carbs.

Profile: 10/10
      Can't ask for a better profile man, I was blown away about the fact that there are 60gr of protein in each serving, only 8gr of fat(which 4 are saturated fat) and 85gr of carbs. I fell in love with the profile and to this day I haven't found a better deal in a weight gainer. Also, love the fact that there are 7 types of protein in the blend, it gives you high quality protein from different sources.

Overall:10/10
      I've never actually gived away a perfect 10 in the overall of a product, but this deserves it big time. I couldn't ask for a better supplement actually, I highly recommend it for those who want to put a few pounds of lean mass. Overall, a perfect product for me. Definetely will try it again

Hope you found my review helpful actually, really glad to be giving out my experience on this so that some of you consider taking it.

Cheers!

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Mixes Well
      • Minimal Fat Gains
      • Awesome Taste
      • Great Protein Blend