Platinum Hydro Whey

By Optimum
Platinum Hydro Whey Optimum
9.1/10
(Weighted average based on 99 Reviews)

Ranks #2 of 107 (better than 99%)
in Protein > Whey Protein
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

Awesome product that has a great taste

One of my friend recommended me to buy On Hydro Whey which is 100% hydrolyzed whey
protein isolates. I have used other pre and post workout products before but none of them can compare to this product. Reasons because Hydro Whey gives you 30g of ultra pure protein per servings, has high BCCA profile, no lactose, Cholesterol or Sugar. The protein digestion occurs at a faster rate and I did not get any bloating while taking the product.

Taste:

I got Choc flavor which tasted amazing. I notice after several shakes, it produce a lot of froth foam.

Mixability

I mix 1 scoop of Platinum Hydro whey with 340grams of water into a shaker bottle and shake for about 20 seconds until the product dissolved.

Overall:

Awesome product that has a great taste, high profile of BCCA and easy to mix. Quick to digestion once taken and you feel the body absorbing the contents at a faster rate. Another advantage that I found that Hydro Whey heal my muscle at a faster rate resulting no soreness muscle in the following day. I would recommend to anyone.

Would I use it again?

• Nice Texture
  • Too Much Foam

This stuff tastes amazing

First review. Used so many supps i could write 100 reviews (sarcasm) but i feel lik this product needs my review.

Great reviews as it is, however i want to chime in.

Great reviews as it is, however i want to chime in.

Profile- Well typical profile, no sugar. Nosugar allows you to keep your GH levels at the highest after your workouts. And as you should know, your GH levels are highest around 25 mins after your workout. and just to add, sugar cuts off your GH levels if you didnt know.

Taste- had chocolate and it was amazing. ON protein is the absolute best in every aspect and Hydro Whey is no exception.

Effectiveness- This product shines. All there is to say. Great protein after workout and is light on the stomach. Id also like to state Hydro Whey keeps you really lean.

Overall- I just wanted to reiterate why Hydrolyzed protein is the best and everyone should use it post workout. Keeping your GH levels high are key to growing. This stuff tastes amazing and is light on the stomach providing for very good and fast absorbtion.

I will never, never steer away from Hydrolyzed proteins. And to have ON produce such a protein? Done deal.

Got to mention its rather expensive, aroun 25-35 $ for a 30 serv tub depending on where you look. Yay for first revieww !

Pros:
Cons:
  • Amazing
  • Only Sold In 1lb 1.75lb And 3.5lb

have been getting good results

I'm finished with my second tub, what a great product!

Other than being on the expensive side, everything else is good about this protein.

I'm finished with my second tub, what a great product!

You can even take it with water if you are calorie conscious and it tastes great. This is a GREAT lean protein, offers a solid amount of protein and some good bcaas. Perfect for those who are looking to lean out.

I wouldn't say the muscle building and recovery would be as good as more serious weight gainers/pwo recovery products but this is a great addition to your current diet and supp stack.

Obviously no sides, I took this right after my workout then followed it p by a nice solid meal, have been getting good results and in building muscle, leaning out and improving my fitness.

Overall 8.5/10

This stuff tastes amazing

This stuff tastes amazing!! It has an excellent ingredient profile. It disolves perfectly in my milk. I probably won't buy any other type of protein ever again. I can't tell how effective it is, but the profile and taste are unbeatable

• Smooth Texture

This is by far my favorite one

Hey guys. This is only my second review here so please dont be too hard on me. Im not going to sit here and tell you what the product contains or is suppose to do because that is what the label is for and I'm sure you all already know that. I just finished up a tub of it and am going to share the experiences I had with it. I currently am using this product after switching from GNCs Wheybolic Extreme 60. Although I think they're both good products, I would definitely recommend the Platinum Hydrowhey over the Wheybolic Extreme 60 if you can afford the price. The product is a little pricey but if you can afford it then it is definitely worth the extra money. I take it for a post workout and it has definitely helped push me through a couple of plateaus I had been struggling with. I was really pleased with how well the product mixes, tastes, and how it doesn't leave me with a bloated feeling. I wouldn't say that I'm a "veteran" bodybuilder or anything like that but I have been around lifting for awhile and have tried some different post workout supplements. This is by far my favorite one. I think I will be using this one for awhile and would recommend it to anyone that is looking for something that can give them more of a competitive edge.

Aroy

this product tastes awesome

I'll get right to the point, I dropped from 158 pounds to 140 and made muscle gains (I'm now back up to 145 because of Holiday feasts). I took this as a post-workout and I finished a 3.5 lb tub.

I only started working out in September, and I was on supplements right from the start. But one week I decided not to take any, just to see what would happen. Without Hydro whey (I stopped taking green tea extract and fish oil too) I felt considerably more sore the day after a workout. So this product definitely helps in recovery.

Last but not least this product tastes awesome! I mix it with exactly 12 oz of water. And there are no chunks. The only downside is that you should wash your blender bottle as soon as you're done consuming it because the smell in the bottle will STINK after a while.

If you have the money for it, GET IT!

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Great Recovery
    • Smell Stays In The Cup/bottle
    • Only Sold In 1lb 1.75lb And 3.5lb

This is my favorite morning protein hands down

This is my favorite morning protein hands down... no fat or carbs just what you want in the morning or before a workout for good energy and long lean muscle. tastes best with no fat milk (water down slightly for less calories) unfortunately i cant say i love all the flavors... turbo chocolate is my fav. then cookies and cream.. maybe strawberry if use milk. vanilla sucks!

• Slightly Expensive

Really enjoy the taste, results and the fact that it mixes easy

I have been using this for awhile now. Really enjoy the taste, results and the fact that it mixes easy. It is expensive but with ON you get what you pay for. The low cal and carb make it a easy add in to diets. Helps keep keep my diet right.

• Smooth Texture

Good product if you have deep pockets

Started taking hydrowhey 3 months back. Great value for money but the problem is money. Costs more than the normal whey. Has 30 gms of protein which Pro Complex too has. MyoFusion ain't bad either with 25 gms. Should say overpriced. My gains have been good though.
      Good product if you have deep pockets.

• Way Too Expensive

Clean protein

Clean protein. Low fat and carbs. Great blend with good Aminos and glutamine.

Perfect for post workout. It's a pity it isn't cheap. But I guess you...
      Clean protein. Low fat and carbs. Great blend with good Aminos and glutamine.

Perfect for post workout. It's a pity it isn't cheap. But I guess you pay for quality and the brand.

Mixes in just like water. I've always been an ON man and what can I say it doesn't get any better than ON.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Amazing
      • Godly Taste