Alpha Brain

By Onnit Labs
We have discovered and deleted several possible fake reviews: Onnit Labs Alpha Brain - SPAM review. Pathetic...
Alpha Brain Onnit Labs
?/10
(Only 7 Reviews - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Discussion Related Prices

silen

Overpriced and Overhyped

August 16, 2013

I have experience with a vast array of nootropics as well as most of the ingredients in Alpha Brain. I thought I'd shoot a few rabbits at once with this product by getting a taste of three ingredients I haven't previously had the chance to review - Oat Straw, AC-11 and Pterostilbene.

Alpha...

Alpha Brain offers a nice nootropic stack including some exotic ingredients unfortunately it doesn't live up to its name. Onnit invested alot in marketing this product and it being overpriced was quite expected.

Sad to say I haven't noticed any of the purported benefits but rather a decline in creativity and an increase in anxiety. I am a big fan of Huperzine both for memory and dream enhancement unfortunately the combination of ingredients in Alpha Brain made the side effects overpower the benefits. No dream recall or vividness improvement. Sleep was in fact a tad difficult for me even 8 hours after dosing.

The product was only used occasionally due to the increased irritability I experienced. It does awaken and speed up my brain though it fails to reach up to Modafinil in this department, but on the bright side it doesn't feel like a stim, and not shooting my heart rate through the roof I consider to be a quality. It feels more like my mind is running and at some point I give up trying to catch up, my patience is affected, sociability goes down as well as my productivity in cognitive tasks - quite the opposite of the intended use.

Having failed as a nootropic for me, I did notice an improvement that is worth mentioning which was not in my expectations when buying it but it's a reason I finished the bottle and that is the day after dosing my mental and physical performance while playing tennis is significantly improved. Instinctive appreciation of distance and speed is enhanced, physical reactions and overall play is better. I'm not that much into sports supplements and there may be better and cheaper out there but I would recommend this for playing sports if one does not mind the side effects.

Pros:
Cons:
  • No Crash
  • Improved Reactions
  • Increased Anxiety
  • Impatience

Alpha Brain - Not much Alpha, not much brain

May 30, 2013

As a 50 year executive with an MBA I have done a great deal of research on "nootropic" medications, their efficacy and how they actually work, trying to make a lucid benefit/risk assesment for their usage.

During my research I read several articles on "Alpha Brain" and how incredibly powerful they were and how much difference they were making with some users. As the ingredients were more supplemental in nature, and not pharmaceutical in nature, I opted to try them vs. an actual nootropic.

I am sad to say that after taking 1 bottle I have seen zero effect. No differences in my cognitive ability, ability to focus or any enhanced REM sleep. Their website states "Razor Focus", "Mental Drive" & "Lucid Dreams" of which I have experienced none of. While I cannnot state with any fact the supplement doesn't work, there are several posts around from satisfied customers, I can categorically state I have experienced zero benefit from this product, and thus cannot endorse it. Not only have I received no benefit, but as other reviewers have stated, it is quite pricey, overly so in my opinion.

In a nutshell, I recommend you not spend your money on this product. However, if you do, please purchase from the Onnit website so you are certain you get a full refund if you don't experience promised results.

lindskogm's Alpha Brain Review

December 18, 2012

From all the "hype" on the internet and Joe Rogan (who has a stake in the company) I was super excited to try this product out! I am a college student and can seriously use some extra help when it comes to remembering things and being able to process things better.

Obviously I know there...

Obviously I know there is not such thing as a magic pill that makes you smarter and I didn't expect that out of this product. I did, however, expect to feel something from this product. I was looking for some sort of ability to concentrate better than I would without the product. I wanted to be able to remember things easier.

Did this happen though?
    I'm sad to say that this product did NOT work for me at all. I began the dosage at 1 pill in the morning and 1 in the afternoon. That did nothing and so i Upped the dosage to 2 pills in the AM and 2 pills in the PM for several days. Once again, I did not even notice a difference. After this, I said, what the heck and took 3 pills in the morning and 2 or 3 in the afternoon only to receive no benefit.

This bottle costs $35, didn't yield any results FOR ME, and ran out in less than a week. I should point out that the company did refund my money as promised and I want to believe that Onnit Labs has the potential to be a legit company. They just need to consider reformulating their products and really think about the consumer instead of maximizing profits. Seriously.

I would not recommend this product, but with the money back guarantee the only price you pay to try this product is shipping. I'm not even sure paying shipping was worth it for me, but it's all good. I'm not too upset about it. Hope my review helps you out if you were looking in to this product.

*Please keep in mind that not everyone reacts to products like this(nootropics). This product didn't work for me, but that doesn't mean it won't work for you.

Alpha Brain Review

June 28, 2013

This product didn't seem to do anything for me. In fact, I suffer from OCD and anxiety and I felt like taking this actually heightened it a bit.

I took it off and on for over 20 days and wrote down each day when i took it, how much, and how i felt during the day. I can honestly say i felt better far more often on days in which i didn't take it rather than days in which i did.
      Could this be a latent effect of the nootropic? Perhaps, but unlikely.

I came into taking this product with an optimistic mindset as well, so if anything a placebo effect should have made me feel better while on it.

If this product did help me, it was in a very insignificant way, and definitely not worth the cost.

I wouldn't recommend this product, but the onnit.com promotion of a one month money back guarantee trial is worth it in my opinion. You have nothing to lose.

Pros:
      Cons:
        • Heightened Ocd

Wafflesaurus's Alpha Brain Review

December 18, 2012

I discovered Alpha Brain through the Joe Rogan podcast. I was very skeptical at first, but I finally decided to try it when it was right there in front of me at the place I go to for Floating in Isolation tanks. I purchased the supplement and finished my first bottle and here is my review.Alpha brain is supposed to improve focus, drive, induce lucid dreams, and improve cognitive function in general. I've noticed while using this product that my thoughts are quicker, I can focus more on whatever task is at hand, and My memory has improved. The improvements are subtle and I didn't realize that it was finally taking effect until about a week after I started using it. I've had no terrible or noticeable side effects, and it doesn't taste like anything because I take it with water and a meal. Alpha Brain sells for thirty five dollars for a container of thirty pills. Thirty five dollars is a justifiable price, as this supplement did as it was advertised to do. Don't hope for a magical pill like the one in the movie "limitless" starring Bradley Cooper, the improvements are subtle and not as dramatic.

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Improved Memory
        • Improved Focus

Posted December 18, 2012
          You could be a little more detailed in the future but I definitely appreciate your review of this product as I have been curious about it.

Crazyhorse1's Alpha Brain Review

October 26, 2011

I had two bottles of this stuff. 2 pills in the morning and 2 in the afternoon. I figured more than this is pointless as that dosage costs about $5/day!

Unfortunately I didn't feel any improvements. I wish I did as I was excited to try the product after the great reviews Joe rogan gave it. Later I learn he has a financial stake in the product. Great. Congratulations on hyping a product to the point suckers like me purchase it. Have a look at Onnit labs website and all their products are marketed around recreational drug use. Some other products include "shrooms" "roll on" and "roll off"' for those not familiar the latter two are ecstasy slang terms.

Credibility aside, save your money people. Take some b vitamins or caffeine for mental focus and concentration. I guess they over priced the product to give the illusion of high value or high quality. The juice is not worth the squeeze.

Posted October 26, 2011
            Im not sure how you can say this is "too expensive" considering it has a 100% money back guarantee, they dont even ask that you send the product back. They just send you your money. I have never heard him talk about this product without him saying "If you are unhappy in anyway, please get your money back"

Posted October 26, 2011
            I experienced a headache at first time use of alpha-brain. The second time I did notice a beneficial effect. I thought, hey, I'm more sharp, how is this possible, than I realized having taken the alpha brain. Unfortunately this effect wore of using it more days...

Posted October 26, 2011
            Been taking this for a few days now and don't feel any difference. I figured it would work since there was a money back guarantee. oh well.

3voproducts's Alpha Brain Review

February 21, 2013

I am a masters student and I was looking for a way to boost my cognitive performance to help with school work, writing, studying language etc. I heard of this product from Joe Rogan and I watched a few YouTube video reviews and I decided to try it out. I first tried one pill in the morning and one pill in the afternoon, nothing happened. I then took 2 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon, nothing happened. I decided not to exceed this dose, one because I don't want to overdose on ac-11 or the herbs that are in there, two because it cost over $1 a pill. I did notice that my dreams have been more vivid and weird but this is not the reason I bought the pills. I bought them to help with my studying not give me some crazy dreams. I wished it worked but it just does not.

Pros:
            Cons:
            • Crazy Dreams