A-AKG Powder

By: Olympian Labs

A-AKG Powder is a Pump Product manufactured by Olympian Labs. It is meant to increase blood flow, muscle pumps and increase vascularity. It can be stacked with a stimulant based pre-workout for an added stimulant effect. This promotes an environment for increased muscle mass and fat loss.

Does A-AKG Powder work?
suppologist
  November 13, 2013

Overall:
Recently took interest in nitric oxide products because I was tired of all the stimulant based pre-workouts that made me feel cracked out. I happend to bump into this product while shopping for something else, I thought it was a great price for the amount of servings they offered so I decided to scoop it up. Wow, was I impressed after using it, Great pump, Great consistency. AAKG hasn't let me down even after finishing my first bottle. Wether I add it to one of my homemade pre-workouts or I use it by itself, it's always on point.

I definately give this item a 9 out 10, the AAKG gave me the pump I needed to get into the gym and kick some butt. By the end of my workouts I had the balloon type effect that didn't allow to curl the barbell because my arms where so swole(yeee). Also noticed, and im not sure if anyone else noticed this, an increase in my breathing; which I felt allowed me to force out a couple more reps.

Taste:
Doesn't really taste like anything, kind of has a salty taste. Easy to mix!!

Value:
Can't argue with the value they provide. 30 servings for no more than 15 buckaroos, and it works...people you got a deal. Great quality product, certainly deliver what they claim to be providing. 1g per serving, usually a higher dosing then other products I've looked into.

Worked for me, I didn't expect much but got more than what I was looking for. Really suprised. Give it a try, Honestly it's inexpensive; add it to a preworkout or do take it by itself when you get tired of everything else. I'd recommend you cycle on and off, just to keep the effectiveness of the product like with any other supplement.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Mixes Easy
  • Small Scoops

• garlick
    November 13, 2013

Nice first review.

When i was out of supernos pump I was pretty disappointed to find that no walmart in my area carried it anymore, and I am not going to order of walmart.com "just dont trust em". So I was at my local Vitamin Shoppe just stocking up, when I came across this. I looked at the ingredients and just saw It was straight up arginine aakg, which is what supernos pump is, only it was only $10!! so much cheaper! so I said why not? Wow, i am impressed!

Effectiveness:9.5/10- Considering this is plain ol' arginine I had one of the most biggest and fullest pumps I have ever had within years! even BETTER than supernos pump, yeah i said it BETTER! I took one serving "3g's" along with my jack3d, and I definitely noticed more endurance in my workouts and definitely great pumps! and I also noticed my recovery improved. I would say this is a highly effective product and probably the best arginine supplement I have ever used.

Taste:8/10- I didnt mind to try this single handedly. I did the same thing I would do with supernos pump when i took it, I mixed it up with my jack3d. Overall it is tasteless, I did notice my jack3d was more bitter with this mixed in, but nothing to fuss about. Overall taste is nothing.

Value:10/10- At $10 bucks for 30 servings, to me that is a steal! Great value for a very good supplement.

Overall:9.5/10- I am very pleased with this product and very glad I found it. Effectiveness is near perfect, taste is almost unnoticeable, value is absolutely great! I am surprised ya'll dont brag about this more than you do with supernos pump lol. Overall I would highly recommend this product to anyone who wants a very good arginine product!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pump

• migs16
    June 20, 2010

So do u take it with the jackd or do u take it before? can u just add it to the mix? like all in the same drink??

I got this stuff because of the relatively low price. I like the "pump" I'd get from other NO products but the price always seemed too high for something I always saw as impractical. I mix this in with my jack3d and take it along with some krealkaline. I saw noticeable pumps when I first started using it to the point where my shirts started feeling tighter around the sleeves. Though it tastes kinda metallic and the glass bottle seems to get chunks stuck in the edges, I still think it was well worth the price range. I don't know if it's just in my head but I feel like the pumps have become less effective as time has gone on. I may need to cycle off longer?
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pump
  • Messy Bottle Container
  • Feel Like I May Have Become Tolerant

Olympia Labs A-AKG I first thought "why not its only 10 bucks can't go to wrong with that". So my first use I used one scoop in my jack3d and my performance in the gym was threw the roof. I remember thinking "WHOA! This is awesome" but after a few weeks I realized I built up a tolerance really fast. Lately I've been using it to create my own little PWO ***tail which consists of A-AKG, Citrulline Malate, Con-Cret, and Jacked. This has done wonders for my pumps, strength, vascularity, and confidence.

Mixability/Texture: 9.1/10
It mixes fine but if you used it alone with water then it has a very bitter taste so I recommend to always mix it with something that has flavor (i.e. Gatorade, pwo supp.)

Ingredient Profile: 9.3/10
This product is just straight A-AKG at 3,000 mg per scoop. No filler and no secrets here.

Effectiveness: 7.9/10
It works great until you build a tolerance to it than its kinda just regular. I have experienced using it with other N.O. products stacked to see if I could find some sort of combination that would lead me to more "pumps" after I built a rather high tolerance but with no success so I typically cycle off for a couple weeks so when I come back I start at a lower dose and enjoy that amazing "im a freaking beast" type feeling.

Price: 10/10
you can't beat it... 10 bucks is as cheap as it goes with supplements and is most definitely worth a trial run. The price is the thing that drew me in so I have to give this a full 10/10

Overall: 9.075/10
Not only is it cheap but Arganine AKG is tried and true. The only real draw-back is the tolerance thing so if you have been pretty heavy on a N.O. and just want a quick fix while you're waiting for your more expensive N.O. to arrive in the mail you might need to use a higher dose but it would be worth the purchase. If you have never used a N.O. or haven't used one in a while this would be great to start out with to get some great pumps but eventually you will probably end up spending more for the better N.O. products like Nitrox 2, Yok3d, etc...
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pump
  • Messy Bottle Container
  • Build Tolerance Fast

• just5foods
    April 5, 2011

I forgot to mention the "messy bottle container" its pretty bad but what i do is dump it in a empty jack3d container and it works out just fine.
  • telltruth
    April 5, 2011

Excellent review and format followed.. reading the reviews on this, I have decided to run a bottle... shall have my review once completed.... but truthful and honest reviews are laudable...

I was looking for some more pump in the gym for a good price.But what i stumbled opon at vitamin shopee was awesome.30 servings for 10 bucks cant beat it.Can definitley feel a bigger pump and improved performance along with more solid muscle.The one thing is have to use before and after workout meaning a bottle only lasts 15 days.But for 10 $ sign me up mix in with your preworkout drink before workout.And then with your Protien drink after for maximum results full scoops.Also one more interesting point is look at the new SUPERPUMPMAX it uses L-citrulline well add a scoop of A_AKG powder and you get the old ingredient mixed with the new ones for a interesting experience feel the shock and awe!Do it big lets get crazy wuuuuuuh!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pump
  • Bottle Is 1/4 Of The Way Full

This is pure A-AKG Powder, period. No fillers or other useless stuff that you pay extra for in other products.

I started this about a week ago and the effects are immediate, very good pump and great recovery.

Only suggestion is to use 2 servings daily to increase the effectiveness.

This is worth the money and does the job.

Tastes like medicine, but it goes down quick when mixing with 4 oz water

Only suggestion is to use 2 servings daily to increase the effectiveness.

This is worth the money and does the job.

Tastes like medicine, but it goes down quick when mixing with 4 oz water
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pump

• wookie48
    August 3, 2010

This is a pretty damn good product. I take one scoop right when I wake up with 2g of beta alanine and then again with my 1MR before I hit my workout. Simply amazing. For $10 you cant go wrong with it either.
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.