Lipozene

By Obesity Research Institute
Lipozene Obesity Research Institute
?/10
(Only 4 Reviews - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Discussion Related Prices

I tried Lipozene for 2 months and actually gained weight

January 1, 2013

I tried Lipozene for 2 months and actually gained weight! I did follow the correct dosage requirements and watched my diet. Frustrated, I went online to look up others experiences and I couldn't believe my eyes! So many negative reviews, and apparently the company behind Lipozene has come under a lot of fire as well. Even being find 1.5 million by the FTC for making false claims about their weight loss products. Don't believe me? You can read it here: http://www.reviewbuddy.org/lipozene

Pros:
Cons:

I was hospitalized because of this

July 23, 2009

I TOOK Lipozene FOR 6 DAYS. THE BOTTLE SAID TO TAKE 3 PILLS DAILY,I TOOK 2 PILLS DAILY. I WAS HOSPITALIZED ON MARCH 7,2009,VIA THE EMERGENCY ROOM! MY LUNGS WERE FILLED WITH FLUID,WHICH IN TURN CAUSED ME TO HAVE RESPIROTORY FAILURE.AND CONGESTIVE HEART FAILURE. IWAS PUT ON A VENTILLATOR FOR 7 DAYS.I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL 13 DAYS.THE DOCTORS WENT OVER ALL MY MEDICAL HISTORY PAST AND PRESENT. THEY RAN EVERY TEST AVAILABLE. THEY CHECKED ALL PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION I WAS TAKING.TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT,MY HUSBAND REMEMBERED THE Lipozene. THE DOCTORS CONCLUDED IT WAS THE Lipozene THAT CAUSED THIS TO HAPPEN. STAY AWAY FROM Lipozene.
    IF I HAD ARRIVED AT EMERGENCY ROOM 2 MINUTES LATER I WOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD THE DOCTORS TOLD MY HUSBAND

I love this product

April 29, 2009

I love this product. the problem with you people is you cant stop eating your mcdonalds or burger king, candy and sweets. the key to this diet is to cut out fatty foods. if you think you can eat fatty foods and lose weight your INSANE. i love Lipozene. it fills you up so you dont HAVE TO EAT at all. im just Fasting and i lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks. best diet ive ever chosen

Posted April 29, 2009
    You know what, I agree with you. Most of these people that have replied are over 45 which means their body is lazy, and they think that if they just take the pill and keep eating the way they want to, they will loose weight. It does not work that way. have to cut back on what you eat.This diet pill, or any other diet pill is jsut a faster way to help you loose weight. Are you still taking Lipozene?

Posted April 29, 2009
    YOU are an idiot. FASTING causes you to lose fat, yes, and also water, and muscle tissue. It also slows your metabolism because your body thinks it's starving (which it is) Of course you'll lose weight...funny part is you paid good money for a "product" that isn't helping you...the starving yourself is what's causing the weight loss. And after awhile, the starving will cause every single thing you put in your mouth to go right to fat as energy storage. Check the facts with the AMA (American Medical Association).

Posted April 29, 2009
    I just purchased the product today and I could not agree more with you! If you keep eating junk, you cannot expect the pill to work. The idea of a diet is to eat less. ie: FAST. I hope it works well for me! As for the person who called you an idiot, they are most likely the one doing exactly what you said. Fasting may not actually cause you to lose weight, it can serve to help you eat less, which is once again the entire idea of a diet.

Posted April 29, 2009
    I agree with you there.You can't eat any and any thing you want and say i'll loose wait.It;s just common sense. I just started today I started with one pill 30 minutes before eating breakfast and had no side affect yet. wish me luck my goal is to loose 100 pounds in 3 months. Good luck to you

It truly is the best product I've ever used

October 31, 2012

I've been using this product for a month and a half. It truly is the best product I've ever used. I started out at 320 pound the first week of use I didn't really see any results. But I figured out the capsules we're not opening. The gelatin was congealing inside the capsules. So I just started opening them in my mouth and drinking it with water. It has absolutely no taste. And I haven't had any sideeffects what so ever.Within 3 weeks I lost a total of 30 pounds. The only exercise I was doing is walking 45 minutes a day. I'm still eating the same haven't changed my diet at all. So like I said before I started at 320.I'm at 278. In just a month in half I've lost 42 pounds. I've tried just about every product there is On the market.This is the only one that I've scene real results with. it's amazing it shocks me everytime I step on the scale. the only Improvement lypozine could make on this project is the capsule itself. I'm a user for life now. I can't wait to see how much and how fast the weight is going to come off. I hope my review helps and I highly recommend it.

Pros: