Vitrix

By: Nutrex

Vitrix is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Nutrex. It helps optimize your natural testostorone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

What should I take with Vitrix?
guiltyplsure
  September 22, 2011

I've never taken any type of T-booster or anything along those lines before but while I knew I was going to have some downtime for awhile over a break last year I was looking for something new to help push me through my intense workout schedule. So I did some quick reading and ended up with Vitrix.

When I started taking these I was doing about a 35 minute run before I lifted and these made me sick. I had to turn around on the way from the gym and walk back home. What I ended up doing was switching my run to about a 20 minute jog and then hit the weights.

After a week of just feeling like I had more energy I was blown away. I pretty much instantly started adding 10-20 lbs to all the weight I was already lifting without any issues. I didn't feel like I was slinging the weights around with bad form I was actually lifting. I also looked more solid during the days which is always a plus.

As for the libido enhancement, it works as advertised as well.

All in all I ordered 4 bottles of this stuff before I finally took a break! However I don't have anything else to compare it to my value rating is based only on the fact that 45 bucks for a month is a pretty steep price for a couple of pills. I think I'm going to try taking the ingredients separately next.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Meets Advertised Claims
  • Epic Libido
  • Recovery
  • Strength Increase
  • Strength +
  • A Little Pricey
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.