Vitrix

By: Nutrex

Vitrix is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Nutrex. It helps optimize your natural testostorone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

What should I take with Vitrix?
Click to Expand

I purchased this product and it did the complete opposite of what it claimed to do. Made me literally get soft during sex many times, hated this product, would not recommend it, and had a co-worker have the same thing happen to him on this product.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Decreased Libido
  • Tast Bad
  • Ineffective
  • Smell Funny

I've never taken any type of T-booster or anything along those lines before but while I knew I was going to have some downtime for awhile over a break last year I was looking for something new to help push me through my intense workout schedule. So I did some quick reading and ended up with Vitrix.

When I started taking these I was doing about a 35 minute run before I lifted and these made me sick. I had to turn around on the way from the gym and walk back home. What I ended up doing was switching my run to about a 20 minute jog and then hit the weights.

After a week of just feeling like I had more energy I was blown away. I pretty much instantly started adding 10-20 lbs to all the weight I was already lifting without any issues. I didn't feel like I was slinging the weights around with bad form I was actually lifting. I also looked more solid during the days which is always a plus.

As for the libido enhancement, it works as advertised as well.

All in all I ordered 4 bottles of this stuff before I finally took a break! However I don't have anything else to compare it to my value rating is based only on the fact that 45 bucks for a month is a pretty steep price for a couple of pills. I think I'm going to try taking the ingredients separately next.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Strength +
  • Meets Advertised Claims
  • Epic Libido
  • Recovery
  • Strength Increase
  • A Little Pricey

This really helped me gain the weight I lost for my jiu jitsu tournament 2 years ago. I walk around at 230-240 and I used to diet down to 199 to be bigger than my opponents. I broke my leg in that tournament and this product helped me gain most of it back. I still worked out, crutches and all. I used 2 bottles back to back. Its a lot of pills, 6 was the dose, so of pill taking is problematic I don't recommend it. The libido increase was incredible! Even if you don't see much for muscle, the lady in your life will love it. I'm going to try it again now that I train full time for bodybuilding.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Meets Advertised Claims
  • Epic Libido
  • Increase Confidence
  • Recovery
  • Strength Increase
  • A Little Pricey
  • Smell Funny

I tried this product and I really did't see much from it. My libido went up a little but not much.I didn't see any improvements in the gym however
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Slight Libido Improvement
  • A Little Pricey

Was suffering from a loss of labido Post Cycle of X tren. This without a doubt helped in that department, well before the first week was done.
The taste kinda sucks, and its slightly expensive, but I will be buying this again if there is a next cycle.
So far only slight oil build up on skin, and no acne, like others claimed. But everyone is different, and for me this hit the spot.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Meets Advertised Claims

No noticeable increase in strength or libido while using this product. Only effects were an increase in oily skin and some acne. I believe this to be one of those supplements placed in the category of will work for some but not others. Reminds me a lot of another Nutrex product, Lipo 6, in that regard. The smaller bottle isn't a huge dent in the wallet though at around 23 bucks, so I'd say give it a whirl and see if you're fortunate enough to reap the benefits.

I have never used pro-hormones but compared to all the NO and CEE supplements I have tried this one blows them all out of the water. I cannot say that I gained mass while using it but the strength gains were insane. I went from a max bench press of 250 to 300 in 4 weeks!!! During my sets I never seemed to slow down or get tired. I just kept getting stronger with every set. Libido was defiantly increased. It was most defiantly the best 4 lifting weeks of my life. The side effects are the reason that I don’t take it anymore, Oily skin, back acne, back hair growth, mood swings. It’s a solid T level booster thou and I do recommend it for anyone looking for some strength gains and don’t care about the side effects.
  March 19, 2009

This was the first nutrex produc I have ever used, was looking for something different in the way of a test booster... Well I didn't relize any great results a bit of a gain in the strength but nothing in the size department. However let me tell you that the reason this is markeded in magazines as a libido booster first and test booster second is exactly for that reason. Have your little black book ready when you take this because you will be ready to go 24/7.
Didn't notice any side effects other than a decrease in libido once I cycled off, taste is fine ( pills). Can find it for a good price online but not very cost effective if bought in stores.

• BRYATAN007
    March 19, 2009

Whats up, nice review, me and a friend want to use this product, but we just turned 17, is it still okay? We usually take creatine, protein and nitric oxide.
    Also, do you know if is it considerd dopping or if its banned by any profesional sport?
    Thanks man

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.