T-Up Black

By Nutrex
T-Up Black Nutrex
7.4/10
(Weighted average based on 9 Reviews)

Ranks #68 of 115 (better than 41%)
in Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

WarMachine

It is most definitely worth a try

Okay SR bros, time for a long overdue review of another supplement. Today, we will talk about Nutrex's DAA supplement T-up black. To begin, some of you who followed my AD-3 log know that I used T-up black as part of my maintenance regimen during Ramadan. Ramadan is almost over and after about a three week off period I will be using a stack of endosurge, AI's DAA, muscle marinade, and AD-3. I decided not to go with dermacrine for particular reasons. I'll explain in more detail in the forum section sometime within next week. Getting back to the review, I would that T-up black is a relatively decent test booster, but there were some flaws that I would like to detail.

Taste (N/A): They are capsules so taste is not applicable here. There was not after taste or gut discomfort upon ingestion.

Ingredient Profile (8):

Massularia Acuminata *
Vitamin B6 100%
Folic Acid 100%
Vitamin B12 100%

As you can see, the ingredients are listed in a proprietary blend. However, further research led me to discover that there is in fact a solid 3g of DAA in T-up black. To break down the blend quantity it would look something like this:

Sodium D-aspartate: 3,000mg
Massularia Acuminata: 100mg
Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, and Vitamin B12 would make up the remaining 27 mg.

As I am sure everyone knows by now, sodium D-aspartate is the prime test boosting ingredient that has received much popularity in the supplement industry as a result of its proven efficacy in human trials. Concerning the other ingredients, individuals familar with USP labs' test booster pink magic would most likely know what Massularia Acuminata would be. It is a plant species that has been indicated to have positive effects on testosterone levels. Unfortunately, I was not able to find much information about the indicated effective does. Therefore, I have know way of telling if it is properly dosed in this product. The other ingredients are general b-vitamins essential to testosterone support and utilization. Overall, a decent ingredient profile considering it has the effective DAA dosage.

Usage (7): The product instructs users to undergo a loading phase by taking ten capsules a day for the first ten days. Seems excessive, but there have been indications that "loading" DAA at the beginning of a cycle may increase its effectiveness. After the ten day loading period, the general five capsule serving size is taken for the remainder of the cycle. Two weeks prior to Ramadan, I followed the loading protocol and took the supplement for another three weeks at the general dosage. Not overly complicated, but I am not sure if the loading protocol was necessary.

Effectiveness (8): I give the product an eight for efficacy because it did in fact seem to do its job in helping to keep me anabolic when stacked with AD-3. I did experience some strength gains and an occasional pump during a majority of my workouts. There was also a boost in libido, which is obviously a good thing, but since I am not allowed to engage in sexual activity during Ramadan, you could imagine that this increase was somewhat tormenting. I give it an eight because I am not going to equate these benefits 100% to t-up black since it was stacked with AD-3 and an array of other supplements. So in all, it is an effective addition to a natty test support stack.

Value (7): T-up black goes for about 27-38 dollars. Not overly priced, but because the product instructs the ten day loading phase, you'll obviously need more than pone bottle for a full 6-8 week cycle. This can add up to a bit of an expense depending on exactly how long you wish to run the supplement. I was able to get two bottles for 50 dollars which lasted me throughout the cycle I ran it for. Not bad, but clearly not the cheapest stuff around.

Side effects (5): In terms of side effects, there was a little bit of an increase in acne and some occasional unprecedented aggression. Nevertheless, these side effects were minimal and did not cause major issues.

Overall (7): I will give t-up black an overall seven. It is most definitely worth a try and does in fact make a good addition to a natty test boosting regimen. However, its price and inquired need for a loading phase gives this supplement some negative rep points. I am going to assume that perhaps the loading phase is in fact a good idea because of the efficacy I experienced, but many users would most likely see this as an inconvenience and unnecessarily. As a result, they may neglect to follow this and most likely be disappointed by a potential lack of results. My recommendation would be to follow the loading protocol to be on the safe side. Also, do some shopping around for the best deals on this product especially if you are going to run an extended cycle.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Occasional Pump
  • Can Seem Expensive Depending On How Much You Need
  • Requires A Loading Phase

Posted August 11, 2012
I have not been able to find a research based recommendation on this whole loading bull*** they claim. It can be just another gimmick like it was with creatine in the 90's with its need to load. The studies were made with 3100 mg +/- of DAA, no loading phase or BS like that. You also have to consider saturation, some nutrients that the body cannot utilize or does not not need are simply thrown out. Either way good review brother.

WarMachine

Posted August 11, 2012
I had a hunch that was the case. Thanks for clarifying it though.

Very happy and would recommend for any other Hard gainers like myself

Haven't written a review on here in a long time and figured this product hasn't received it's due credit.
Label says 10 per day for 10 days, maintain 5 per day until end of bottle. So that is how I took it. And I did take 2 bottles, (which is safe according to directions, 10x10 followed by 5x40, pillsXdays)
I'm a firm believer in an initial "placebo effect". Therefore when I began this product and noticed my sex Drive was through the roof and road rage was heightened, I shrugged it off at first.
Not until the about the 4th day of pretty intense aggression towards other Drivers, and upwards of 3 "bedroom relations" did I realize this was the real deal and my Test must have increased. I wouldn't say the heightened aggression would be on the same level as Anabolics, but it would be careful if already have a problem in that area.

Muscle wise- I switched gyms almost immediately starting this product. Came back for a "free day" at the gym I had recently quit with a friend, and received a TON of compliments about how "huge" I've gotten.
"holy S***, what are you taking? Your Arms and Delts look huge". And other things along those lines.
I'm a very hard gainer and that is why I chose to tamper with a "test" product period. And chose this because it seems clearly the safest. Having said that, I've been stuck at 148-150 for a few months and this product helped me get up to 153, while not putting the 5 pounds in my abdomen. So I'm very very pleased.
All while following the same routine/schedule/and eating habits.

All in all, I spent 68$'s(2 bottles @ at 34$ea) at "The Supplement Warehouse" in Milwaukee for a 50 day Test product making me very happy and would recommend for any other Hard gainers like myself, or anyone stuck in a plateau that thinks a T-Booster could help them.

Posted February 25, 2011
This is a DAA product right? I've been very curious about this stuff nice review. I think I'll give some of this a shot sometime

Posted February 25, 2011
Yes, that is correct. D-Aspartic Acid. And from what I've read, it's simply an Amino Acid that we are lacking, which is what makes it so safe.
Can't wait till Gaspari's come out! I'm cycling off T-up right now to check that out soon!

Posted February 25, 2011
when you say pimples, do you mean like on your face or just your back or both?

Posted February 25, 2011
Do you need a SERM for natty boosters?

Another halfway decent Nutrex "black" product

Another halfway decent Nutrex "black" product, i got this along with their muscle infusion from a promo on there site. its my 2nd test booster and my 4th "black" product.

doseage=9 i put this here because even though its 5 pills a day...

doseage=9 i put this here because even though its 5 pills a day you take them all at once and inbetween meals so i dont have to take multipul pills at different times.

strength=8 nice gains here, i improved about an average of 10lbs overall.

pump/cut/fullness=5 i didnt feel like my muscles were pumped at all. and i felt a little bloated at times.

sideeffects=7 i didnt get as much hair as before, but the pimples are everywhere, chest/back/all over my head. and my libido had drop off quite a bit.

price=7 i got this for 60 bucks at Nutrex's site with a 5lbs tub of muscle infusion for free. with that promo its a great deal. but for 60 bucks for a one month supply is pretty bad but ive seen it on some sites for around 50.

this is an ok product. i would recommend this only if u can get it for a great price. other than that id try Methyl Arimatest by muscle meds. its a little pricey but i got better results from it.

Awesome product.

Awesome product. Libido went through the roof while on the cycle. Might have even assisted in creation of my first child. Strength gains were incredible, and definitely got bigger on the cycle. Highly recommend it. Price is definitely right too.

latin29

This product is great it takes about 8 days or so to really feel it

This product is great it takes about 8 days or so to really feel it. I noticed I was more Alpha Male on this stuff lol. While taking this I noticed strength gains on all my lifts and my muscles felt fuller. I was able to gain about .5 inch on both my arms while taking this so I was definitely pleased.my appetite also increased I found myself in the fridge more than usual.my libido was not affected.
    I think this supplement is worth a try if you are looking for good test booster

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Strength Gains
    • Decently Priced

It made me feel great all day and boosted everything

This was my first T- booster I have tried. I completed once bottle and am planning to purchase another cycle. It made me feel great all day and boosted everything basically, strength, endurance, mood, size. I got a lot of positive comments after i finished the bottle. Swelled me up a good bit. Put it in your gym bag!

Decent Product, Pricey, I will pass next time

Really Pricey Product, for the first 12 Days as advised on the bottle I took 5 Capsules twice daily. I noticed a little tightness in y muscles and also a good pump but other then that it did not help me surpass my 250LBS Bench Press. Noticed bad back acne at the end of the bottle but then again I always had a little. Decent Product, Pricey, I will pass next time.

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Good Pump

ITS GOTTA WORK

DO NOT TAKE IF UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE!!! im 17. after a week of this *** i was a ***ing raging Monster. The little things ***ed me off to an extreme. SO ITS GOTTA WORK! JUST BE CAREFUL WHEN IT COMES TO AGE!

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Strength Gains

T-up is the only test booster i have been on it is good and bad in some ways

T-up is the only test booster i have been on it is good and bad in some ways. I recommend this to anyone who wants to try something new. A lot of times i find that what the bottle says to dose doesn't really have a great effect as it could come in. And a lot of the times it can be very confusing. My dosage was 5 pills a day 2 pills after breakfast and between lunch 2 pills after lunch and before your pre workout and 1 pill right before your last set at the gym because thats when your body is willing to take stuff in and is most anabolic. The price isn't bad either if you get it on the right site. If you go to the gym very early i cant help you on how to cycle it but one way i can suggest is taking it how i said but change up the times like take two between lunch and dinner the night before

Pros:
          Cons:
          • Decently Priced