Home > Categories > Protein > Protein Blends > Nutrex > Muscle Infusion Black

Nutrex Muscle Infusion Black

Muscle Infusion Black Nutrex
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (10 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 100% (Well Trusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Worldwide Pure Protein Bars Reviews
Pure Protein Bars (16 Reviews)
Optimum 100% Casein Protein Reviews
100% Casein Protein (138 Reviews)
Optimum 100% Whey Reviews
100% Whey (374 Reviews)
9.2
VPX Zero Impact Bars Reviews
Zero Impact Bars (14 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

Optimum Pro Complex Reviews
Pro Complex (106 Reviews)
9.3
MuscleTech Nitro-Tech Hardcore Reviews
Nitro-Tech Hardcore (66 Reviews)
5.9
MuscleMeds Carnivor Reviews
Carnivor (55 Reviews)
Dymatize Elite Gourmet Protein Reviews
Elite Gourmet Protein (31 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Nutrex Muscle Infusion Black 5LB $27.99 (protein) + Free 12 4oz HemoRage*EXPIRED
**EDITED LINK: http://click.supplementwarehouse-mail.com/?qs=8f8d3899f6ac01211ba...

Muscle Infusion Black by Nutrex 5 Lbs 33.64
http://www.muscleandstrength.com/store/muscle-infusion-black.html Its a blend...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Muscle Infusion Black Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
Muscle Infusion Black Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Builds Muscle (10)
  • Good Value (9)
  • Tastes Great (6)
  • Filling (2)
  • Very Ridiculous Stupid Marketing (3)
  • A Little Expensive. (2)
  • You Want Another Shake Right Afte (2)
  • Expensive If You Didn't Get The Deal (1)
March 8, 2011

Reviews: 62

Age: 25

March 8, 2011
 First off, I got this product for free when I purchased Hemo Rage Ultra Concentrated Black.
I didnt expect much from it since it was a tagalong item and I kept it to the side for months since it just looks ridiculous. When I ran out of pro-complex this was a protein blend consisting of Whey concentrate, isolate, egg albumin, and several caseins.

Taste: 10
The taste was surprisingly the best part about this protein. It was stronger than most proteins and VERY chocolatey. I would mix it with mix for a snack, or water for post workout and my favorite waaas when I would mix this in with oats in the morning and make my chocolate oatmeal which with this protein, was the best I have ever had.

Mixability: 6
This was disappointing since it would clump up when mixed in milk and become somewhat clumped when mixed in water. When it was mixed in oats however I believe the heat was able to break apart any clumps and it became a smooth syrupy texture.

Content: 8
The protein blend is similar to MyoFusion and that would be a main competitor for a protein like this. I like the different forms of protein making it an appropriate meal replacement shake as well as a prolonged release post-workout shake if taken as 2 scoops.

1 scoop is 143 Calories
2.5g Fat
4g Carbs, 1.5g Fiber
25g protein

The carbs kept me from using this protein during CKD since I like lean protein sources and feel my carbs should come from veggies and not residual carbs from protein sources.

Overall I dont think ill purchase again but it is a bargain at 42 dollars compared to Pro-Complex which is around 62 dollars for a 4.6lb container nowadays. So I might splurge for this again in the future but as of now it was a great free protein!

Joined: 3/2009
Reviews: 62
Reputation: +2600
Sorry for typos. Im on a mac...

IamAlex
IamAlex

Joined: 7/2010
Reviews: 20
Reputation: +949
My buddy has this stuff and he liked it a lot.. He got his with the Hemo Rage UC as well which was a fantastic deal IMO. Good review!

Reply #3:

Joined: 10/2010
Reviews: 18
Reputation: +758
solid review raptor. is this a better builder then myofusion?

Reply #4:

Joined: 10/2010
Reviews: 18
Reputation: +758
i missed the content i feel like a sped.

August 25, 2013

barserkers00

Reviews: 3

Age: 26

August 25, 2013
my first nutrex sup..

Hello everyone. Another protein to review. Is not the big hit. I was looking into another low carb product. So we know protein is what we will always need as far as we want to build muscle.

value- 8 i got a 5lb tube. i find it a bit expensive but worths the try. Nice profile on the label. But i think is a good deal while trying to look for a good quality protein.

taste- 8 nice flavor (chocolate)
a little thick to mix it even with water.

effectiveness - 9 im ectomorph, nice results on the first week. No side effects. i used this 1 scoop immediatly after workouts, 30min later i had the 2nd scoop.
I gain a decent amount of lean muscle lets say i went up 5 lbs.

overall 9 - its my first nutrex sup.. it did his job i could buy it again, though i was looking for prov60 from labrada. nice profile in the label and inside the tube. pricey but good stuff.

• A Little Expensive.
June 22, 2013

Age: 20

June 22, 2013
Great Product

This product has great value. It's filled all the way to the top unlike other protein. I take this 3 times a day and a 5 pound tub usually lasts me for a couple months. Its also pretty cheap which is a plus.
    Nony
    Nony

Joined: 1/2013
    Reviews: 12
    Reputation: +265
    1 scoop weighs 37grams and you take it 3 times a day for a couple of months.
    If you do the math it will not last even 1 full month!!
    Absurd

Joined: 6/2013
    Reputation: -8
    lasted me a month and a half to be exact, i was exaggerating a bit

August 22, 2012

Reviews: 17

Age: 20

August 22, 2012
     Alright time for another review! When it comes to protein I usually stick with Optimum Nutrition preferably Gold Standard Whey, but I was looking to get a good amount of protein for a fair if not good price. So I started searching and I found this product on SupplementWarehouse.com. I figured why not, I knew it was a blend so I figured it could not be that bad, though of it as a cheap Pro Complex, so I decided to buy.

Ingredient Profile:
    1 serving of this has 143 calories, 23 of which come from fat(2.5g). It also contains 4g of carbs 1.5 dietary fiber and 1.5g of sugar. Each scoop has 25g of Protein that consists of Ultra Filtered Instantized Whey Protein Concentrate, Micro Filtered Instantized Whey Protein Isolate, Instantized and Hydrolized Whey Protein, Instantized Egg Albumin, Instantized Alpha and Beta Caseins and Caseinates, Instantized Milk Protein Isolate, and Instantized Calcium Caseinates.

Taste:9/10
    I got the Chocolate Monster flavor and I really enjoyed the taste. It was very rich, sort of like hershey syrup or chocolate pudding. I mixed it with water only and I enjoyed it very much.

Mixability/Texture: 7/10
    The product mixed just fine for me, the occasional clump on the blender ball or the side of the shaker, but to me the texture was a bit different. Most blends that I have used feel smooth, but to me this had more of that grainy Casein protein texture which was different, and it was also very thick when the water was cold, but that did not really affect my opinion too much.

I used this product in a variety of different ways. Sometimes I would use one scoop pre and post workout and sometimes I would use 3-4 scoops daily one being before bed due to the Casein proteins in the blend. This product helped me recover greatly. Very rarely did I experience muscle soreness while using this product. I used this during somewhat of a lean bulking phase too and it did help me put on a little weight. While using this I was working everyday pushing carts at Costco which is close to a good leg workout and I feel that this helped reduce the soreness in my legs from day to day. I did not have any crazy strength increases from this but I did see a little bit of muscle growth, mainly in my shoulders and legs. I feel this product was pretty effective, not the best protein in the world, but it got the job done.

I got this product off of SupplementWarehouse.com, 10lbs for 82$ shipped. That is 120 servings coming out to around 68 cents a serving which in a college kids opinion is pretty darn good.

Side Effects: 9/10
    I really had no side effects from this product, occasionally I would get the runs from it but that was very rare.

Other Supplements:
    OptiMen
    GNC Triple Strength Fish Oil
    Kre Alkalyn
    Craze
    Modern BCAA

I had a good diet consisting mainly of eggs or oatmeal for breakfast/PWO Meal, for lunch I would usually eat a grilled chicken breast with some brown rice and for dinner it was a meat and a vegetable. I also ate some smaller meals in between or I would sip on some of this.

I would workout 5 days a week while on this
    Sunday:Back/Cardio
    Monday:Chest
    Tuesday:Off
    Wednesday:Shoulders/abs/cardio
    Thusday:Legs
    Friday:Arms/abs.cardio
    Sturday:Off
    I was also working 25 hours a week pushing my Costco carts.

All in all this is a pretty good product. The marketing of it is a bit over the top, but then again most of Nutrex's marketing of the Black Series is. The value of this product definitely pushed me to buy it, but it did not disappoint me at all. It is a very affordable alternative to Pro Complex even though I feel nothing should be compared to Pro Complex and it is a lot like the original Myofusion. I would recommend this product to someone, but only if they wanted to try a protein blend instead of straight whey. I would buy this again, but as of right now I think I am just going to stick with my Gold Standard, but if you want to try it, go for it! It is a decent product at a reasonable price.
    • Filling
    Cray
    Cray

Joined: 6/2010
    Reviews: 55
    Reputation: +2374
    Haha, that con cracked me up.

Solid review.

Joined: 2/2011
    Reviews: 17
    Reputation: +650
    Thanks Cray, but you know the con is true

December 25, 2011

mrvascular

December 25, 2011
     In the past year I have honestly tried over 25 different types of Protein supplements on the market.

TASTE: THE BEST PART OF THIS PRODUCT. Wow this stuff tastes absolutely amazing. Out of all of the products I have tried, this is by far the best tasting. I got the chocolate flavor and I was blown away. The aroma is amazing too! I would often find myself just sniffing it cause it smelled so good. It is a bit sweet, which I personally found rather enjoyable, and had no strange aftertaste. It also settled really nicely in my stomach and didn’t give me any gastro-intestinal issues. In oatmeal it is literally the best breakfast you will ever have. SO good! The taste definitely gets a 11 out of 10!
    MIXABILITY: The mixability matches the taste. The powder has a silt like texture, which I am sure adds to the mixability. I use a blender bottle for all of my drinks and it shakes up really nicely and leaves no clumps at all. Blends also a little thicker than other drinks so that added texture also contributes to the taste!

EFFECTIVENESS: I have always liked Nutrex products, they are pretty consistent. This is a nice protein blend, 25 G of protein per scoop and only 138 calories is not bad at all. I used to 5 lb tubs of this stuff and I had some pretty decent gains on it. During this specific time I had been slacking on my shoulders so I decided to step it up and they grew quite a bit. I believe that my body responded very well to Nutrex Muscle Infusion and I do buy it occasionally when I run out of my ON Whey. Very high-quality product that is sure to help you with your gains.

VALUE: I got 10 lbs (5+5) for $82.99 which is a very good price. I think it’s usually about $45 for a 5 pound tub which is decent. This stuff is defiantly worth the money, while not being over-priced like so many other Protein blends on the market.

• A Little Expensive.
    December 15, 2011

feugo0

Reviews: 1

Age: 21

December 15, 2011
     One of the best tasting multi blend protein out there in the market - i have tried chocolate and cookies and cream.
    One container has around 65 servings which is good value and more servings for money, This is a 7 source protein blend -2 sources are from casein - i take 2 scoops of muscle infusion black before bed with low fat milk , i am able to feel fuller throughout the nigh and my recovery is better , this product mixes easily , i highly recommend this multi blend as it has more servings , good source of protein and feeds your muscles with protein for a longer time, reasonable price. Good product from nutrex
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Good Meal Replacement
    January 6, 2011

bignastyrico

Reviews: 151

Age: 31

January 6, 2011
     this is my 3rd "black" product by Nutrex, but only my 3rd protein mix. I got the 5lb jug and i dont normaly get 5lb tubs because i dont like to take the risk of me not likeing the taste. I got this from Nutrex's site free as a promo.

TASTE=7 I got the cookies and cream flavor and it was ok. not bad it had little bits of whats supposed to be the cookies but the bits have a weird after taste.

mixabilty=7 mixes ok but you have to drink it fast or all the little bits go to the bottom.

price=8 i got this free with a promo from Nutrex site when you buy another "black" product so i got t-up black. but normaly it goes for about 58bucks for the 5lb tub which is ok. you find it online for around 50 though.

profile=7 its a 37g scoop which has 25g of protein which is pretty good, it has quite a decent vitamin profile as well. i really like the fact that the protein blends consists of microfiltered concentrate as the main protein. so i didnt get any bathroom attacks.

I used this as a meal replacement on my off days. I didnt get a bloated feeling like other protein blends which was cool but i didnt get a feeling of full either.

i would recommend this but try the 2lb first to see. i still like bsn's Syntha-6 a little better.
    • You Want Another Shake Right Afte
    December 21, 2010

December 21, 2010
     I got the deal off the site so that is why my value is a 10.

Taste: I got both Chocolate Monster and Cookie Madness. The Chocolate Monster is an 8, it is good in milk and ok in water. The Cookie Madness is my favorite tasting potein I have had so i give it a 10, to me it literally tastes like a snack.

Overall: This is a great protein blend especially if you got the deal. Works great for a snack/meal replacement.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Filling
    • Tastes Great
    • You Want Another Shake Right Afte
    December 7, 2010

Age: 25

December 7, 2010
     First off, i gave this protein a value of 10 because i glitched the Nutrex site and paid 7.50$ for a 5 lb tub. i got the cookie flavor and although it tasted more like butterscotch it was decent and i finished the whole tub mixing the shakes without getting sick of the taste. 25 grams of protein per scoop is pretty good and the profile is decent. I would reccomend this protein but not at full price

Joined: 10/2009
      Reputation: +7
      mixing the shakes in water*

Joined: 11/2010
      Reputation: +3
      I really enjoy the cookie madness in water, but the chocolate is much better in milk, in water it is still decent.

October 11, 2010

October 11, 2010
       Not a bad protein. I took up on the deal where you buy any Nutrex Black product, you get 5lbs of this stuff for free. I bought 2lbs of cookies and cream and got 5lbs of chocolate for free. Costed less than $40, which isn't bad for 7lbs of protein shipped. Anyways, the cookies and cream was alright, taste wise i'd give it a 6/10. The Chocolate was great, I'd give that a 8-9/10. The best protein I have ever tried was Nutrapro, their taste levels are 10/10 on nearly all of them. It mixed pretty well, not the best but deffinately not the worst. I also tossed in some Glyco Maize (Unflavored ON's brand) and it blended well with that also. Overall, Great value if you got the deal otherise $40 shipped for 2lbs is a scam and not worth it. Oh and go with Chocolate.
      • Expensive If You Didn't Get The Deal

Reputation: -44
      I bought this from the Nutrex site, so I am basing the prices from that site, not others.

Joined: 8/2010
      Reputation: +51
      Good review bro! I saw an add for this in my Musclemag but I totaly forgot about it so thanks for reminding me. I will fore sure be taking advantage of this deal.

Reply #3:

Reputation: -44
      Yeah it was one of the new Muscle and Fitness Issues I saw this in. You can get the Hemorage, Lipo 6 black, whatever and 5lbs for free. I personally asked for samples of the Hemorage, and wasn't honestly impressed with it. Then again it was only like 6 sample packets I received but I wouldnt waste my time with it.

Reply #4:

Joined: 8/2010
      Reputation: +51
      Thanks for the tip bro. Just wondering though how did you get the samples?

Reply #5:

Reputation: -44
      Under the like "Comments" section while ordering, I requested that they tossed in some samples of Hemorage, I received three of the concentrated ones and three of the regular ones.

Reply #6:

Joined: 11/2010
      Reputation: +3
      I can't find glutamine on the label?

Have you used Muscle Infusion Black? Submit your own Review!