Lipo 6x Reviews

By: Nutrex

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Ranks #18 of 25 (better than 29%) in
Weight Loss > Other Weight Loss

Lipo 6x is an Alternative Weight Loss Product manufactured by Nutrex. It can help assist in the loss of body fat, working in different pathways that traditional thermogenics.
COMPARE SIMILAR

Dizzizziay
  January 5, 2011

This product was terrible!! I don't understand why either because it has some good ingredients. It has 200 mg of caffeine, and even Yohimbine (only 3MG) BUT STILL, I was disappointed.

I didn't notice any fat loss, even with a good diet and solid work out plan. I didn't notice any extra energy, and lastly, I didn't even have a suppressed appetite.

So, big fat waste of money. I recommend Animal Cuts still over any other fat loss pill.

AND remember... pills are not magical. YOU DO NEED TO EAT RIGHT AND EXERCISE TOO. :)

Don't buy this.
 Pros:
 Cons:
    • No Weight/fat Loss
    • It Was Like Taking A Placebo.
    BigVida
      September 7, 2012

What's going on SR, I have a list of supps to review that I've taken over the last couple years, for better or worse, so I'm gonna be all over the map with these.

Value: 6/10 When I took this supp, it was the only mainstream competition with hydroxycut that everyone was raving about. I bought a bottle at G.N.Ripoff and it was about 38 bucks at the time. Pretty steep for what awaits...

Effectiveness: 6/10 Now I'm gonna go ahead and say, I burned some fat, and a good amount. In a month I shedded 6 lbs, and I was also dieting extremely low cals and carbs, and did about two hours of cardio a day, two one hour sessions. The problem is, that when I stopped taking this product, I had something that I consider to be withdrawal symptoms....I was literally vomiting bile and bed ridden for four days, couldn't hold any water down, and looked like one of the meth addicts from Spun. I was extremely worried for my health, but recovered and life went on.

I do not reccomend taking this due to the experience I had, it was in the top two worst supp related incidents I've had. I'm a huge believer in just dieting for fat loss since this incident, and it really opened my eyes to the possible types of trash that slips through as a great fat burner. Good luck if you decide to take this stuff!
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Weight Loss
    • Lack Of Sleep
    • Headaches
    • Bloating
    • Loss Of Taste
    • Extremely Sick After Cycle
    jaerose
      March 8, 2011

Overview:
    I give this product a rating of "maybe" because it might be effective for you depending on your situation. For example, if you have never used a fat burner/thermogenic and/or do not currently use one and are following a strict program, then YES you will notice benefits from this product. If you happen to use much more potent stimulant-based thermogenics, then this product probably will not do much for you UNLESS you stack it with another product that uses different pathways. It comes in a capsule so there is no taste.

Results:
    I used this product while dieting and working out regularly. I did notice positive results/benefits, but they were not as dramatic as with other thermogenics I have used in the past (ECA or other products with stronger doses). I noticed a slight increase in body temperature and energy levels while taking the product. The stimulants in this product are in lower doses than others, so it is a more mild option if you are sensitive.

Recommendation:
    I would recommend this product mainly as a stacking supplement to use with something else OR to be used if you 1) have never taken a thermogenic and want to ease into it 2) are sensitive to more potent stimulants.
    These ingredients are present in other more effective supplements in greater potency (Sports One Methyl Ephedra for instance), but if you do not want something as "harsh" then this would be a good starter. If you have a clean diet and work out consistently, this product when added to your current program could yield positive benefits/results.

NOTE: If you do purchase this product, I would recommend purchasing the 240 count bottle for economy, which is only $48 at www.dpsnutrition.net (not a plug as I am not affiliated with them).

As always -- consult your physician before using any thermogenic supplements to make sure there are no heart, blood pressure or prescription interaction problems.

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Weight Loss
    • More Fat Loss