Lipo 6x

By Nutrex
Lipo 6x Nutrex
6.4/10
(Weighted average based on 13 Reviews)

Ranks #22 of 25 (better than 13%)
in Weight Loss > Other Weight Loss
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

I didn't notice any fat loss, even with a good diet and solid work out plan.

This product was terrible!! I don't understand why either because it has some good ingredients. It has 200 mg of caffeine, and even Yohimbine (only 3MG) BUT STILL, I was disappointed.

I didn't notice any fat loss, even with a good diet and solid work out plan. I didn't notice any extra energy, and lastly, I didn't even have a suppressed appetite.

So, big fat waste of money. I recommend Animal Cuts still over any other fat loss pill.

AND remember... pills are not magical. YOU DO NEED TO EAT RIGHT AND EXERCISE TOO. :)

Don't buy this.

Pros:
Cons:
    • It Was Like Taking A Placebo.
    • No Weight/fat Loss

Posted January 5, 2011
    Great review.

Raptorbh12

Posted January 5, 2011
    Thanks :)

birdman2211

There is alot better stuff out there than this

would not buy again, there is alot better stuff out there than this, like USP Labs Recreate

BigVida

I do not reccomend taking this due to the experience I had

What's going on SR, I have a list of supps to review that I've taken over the last couple years, for better or worse, so I'm gonna be all over the map with these.

Value: 6/10 When I took this supp, it was the only mainstream competition with hydroxycut that everyone was raving about. I bought a bottle at G.N.Ripoff and it was about 38 bucks at the time. Pretty steep for what awaits...

Effectiveness: 6/10 Now I'm gonna go ahead and say, I burned some fat, and a good amount. In a month I shedded 6 lbs, and I was also dieting extremely low cals and carbs, and did about two hours of cardio a day, two one hour sessions. The problem is, that when I stopped taking this product, I had something that I consider to be withdrawal symptoms....I was literally vomiting bile and bed ridden for four days, couldn't hold any water down, and looked like one of the meth addicts from Spun. I was extremely worried for my health, but recovered and life went on.

I do not reccomend taking this due to the experience I had, it was in the top two worst supp related incidents I've had. I'm a huge believer in just dieting for fat loss since this incident, and it really opened my eyes to the possible types of trash that slips through as a great fat burner. Good luck if you decide to take this stuff!

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Weight Loss
    • Extremely Sick After Cycle
    • Lack Of Sleep
    • Headaches
    • Bloating
    • Loss Of Taste

jaerose

I would recommend this product mainly as a stacking supplement to use

Overview:
    Overview:
    I give this product a rating of "maybe" because it might be effective for you depending on your situation. For example, if you have never used a fat burner/thermogenic and/or do not currently use one and are following a strict program, then YES you will notice benefits from this product. If you happen to use much more potent stimulant-based thermogenics, then this product probably will not do much for you UNLESS you stack it with another product that uses different pathways. It comes in a capsule so there is no taste.

Results:
    I used this product while dieting and working out regularly. I did notice positive results/benefits, but they were not as dramatic as with other thermogenics I have used in the past (ECA or other products with stronger doses). I noticed a slight increase in body temperature and energy levels while taking the product. The stimulants in this product are in lower doses than others, so it is a more mild option if you are sensitive.

Recommendation:
    I would recommend this product mainly as a stacking supplement to use with something else OR to be used if you 1) have never taken a thermogenic and want to ease into it 2) are sensitive to more potent stimulants.
    These ingredients are present in other more effective supplements in greater potency (Sports One Methyl Ephedra for instance), but if you do not want something as "harsh" then this would be a good starter. If you have a clean diet and work out consistently, this product when added to your current program could yield positive benefits/results.

NOTE: If you do purchase this product, I would recommend purchasing the 240 count bottle for economy, which is only $48 at www.dpsnutrition.net (not a plug as I am not affiliated with them).

As always -- consult your physician before using any thermogenic supplements to make sure there are no heart, blood pressure or prescription interaction problems.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Very Mild Compared To Others
    • Weight Loss
    • More Fat Loss

Posted March 8, 2011
      if ur lookin for fat loss oxylite is legit i gained about 20 pounds from medicine i was taking and then i really started to get bigger into working out started off with a fat burner and lost that 20 pounds in like 2 months also dieted really good, worked out alot (cardio) and take it steady

I saw more results with Lipo 6X. I only took Oxy Elite for 30 Days and I took Lipo 6X for 30 Days and stopped completely cause I didn't want to take fat burners for more than 8 Weeks. I didn't feel any different no side effects whatsoever after using both products. I saw more results when I took the Lipo 6X. My camera is set for auto so depending on the day the flash may come on or not and the exposure changes but these are not alterations this is as real as it gets. Just wanted to show others and they can make their own opinion.

Look at my profile picture to see the results.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • More Fat Loss
      • Weight Loss

I used this for two months and the weight loss and energy was good

i used this for two months and the weight loss and energy was good, not great but good, and am looiing forward to trying the new black they have...

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Weight Loss

I will NOT buy this product again

- I took this product for 1 cycle
          - I followed a proper (clean) diet and intense workout w/o mixing with other supps
          - it didn't do much for me in terms of fat loss
          - I've experienced pain around my kidneys
          - it made EVERYTHING taste and smell like chicken (no joke!)
          -...
          - I took this product for 1 cycle
          - it didn't do much for me in terms of fat loss
          - I've experienced pain around my kidneys
          - it made EVERYTHING taste and smell like chicken (no joke!)
          - made me very bloated, and the gas was nasty
          - it gave me headaches
          - it gave me heart palpitations
          - I had a hard time falling asleep even though I only took 1 cap in the morning

- I will NOT buy this product again!!

• No Weight/fat Loss
          • Headaches
          • Bloating
          • Loss Of Taste
          • Intestinal Gas
          • Overall Weird Feeling
          • Lack Of Sleep

It worked pretty well for me

It worked pretty well for me, took one whole bottle and was my first diet supplement that I took in my life. Lost 13 pounds, did lose muscle, but I'll take these type of results any time and I didn't exactly workout as constantly as I usually do. One con is the caffeine, a little too much for me to handle, had a lot of sleepless nights in the first week which was a real pain. If you compare this to a product like Recreate or Animal Cuts without the caffeine pill, that is a downer. In terms of a result, best I've had yet, but I'm on Recreate and I have a good feeling with that product but I'll post my review on that when completley finished. Overall good value as far as diet supplements go, results are there, go for it, especially if you can handle caffeine. Drink lots of water and keep a decent diet (2500 calories and one fast food go a week was my usual daily amount)..

I took this product for 1 cycle, am little skeptic about this product

Hi, i took this product for 1 cycle, am little skeptic about this product, also I followed a proper diet and intense workout, but it didn't do so much for me, other products worked very good for me, wont buy again!!

Have lost 20 lbs

I switched to 6X after first using regular Lipo-6....after taking the 6X I noticed slight pain above my belt on both sides...I really hope this isn't a kidney problem.....who knows? Not sure and I am continuing to take it along with AST Micronized Creatine and 6 days a week in the gym....Have lost 20 lbs. in 4 weeks and put on noticeable mass as well.....Keep in mind that I am in the gym 6 days straight for 2 hours.....