Lipo 6 Black Ultra Concentrate

By: Nutrex

Other than a few samples here and there, this was my first fat burner. I wanted something that was going to give me clean non jittery energy with no crash. Something I could feel and would last all while seeing FAT... not muscle... burn off. Lipo 6 Black Ultra Concentrated did JUST that.

~EFFECTIVENESS (8.2 out of 10)
Like I said I wanted a fat burner...

~EFFECTIVENESS (8.2 out of 10)
Like I said I wanted a fat burner that would not make me bounce off the wall. I wanted what I call a "cardio fat burner." Something that I could take before during conditioning and regular cardio. This was a perfect choice. You take one black pill and if your on an empty stomach.. you start to feel it in about 20 mins. Its a thermogenic soo your going to feel a bit warm and get slightly red all over. The energy for me didn't start to get good until about 30-45 mins after taking the pill. It would hit me quicker if I drank it with my waxy maize/no booster/ BCAA drink lol. The energy wasn't jittery at all... just the good ol natural feeling of you want to get up and doing soemthing productive. The energy would last anywhere from 3-5 hours. Even intense circuit cardio or crossfit training would not make me crash afterwards. That was my favorite part of this fat burner there was virtually no crash at all. Now the few times I did 3-4 hours of cardio in a row.. i would take another pill halfway through; I kinda would get a bit of a crash afterwards, but not bad at all. I really enjoyed this on long jogs.. just helped me keep going and endure through. Now the fat burning results this wasn't as crazy as I hope for. Definately noticed less far for sure, but I was working out very intensely and dieting. Yet it took me about 2 months to finish the bottle off since I was only taking 1 pill a day for the most part. During the time I was on it I dropped from 200 to about 179.

~Value (10 out of 10)
I got for 29.99 off of parmount-supplements.com. Pretty darn good for 60 servings.

~DoSaGe
I have a pretty good tolerance to stims and I could feel just one pill working. Two was pretty darn effective.

~SIDE EFFECTS
I guess you can say the warmness you will experience a side.. but not really. Like I said one could experience a slight crash, but it is slight.

~INGREDIENTS
This has yomhimbine in it.. soo for our Canadians brothas and sistas.. this is not something your "aboot" to get. Sorry.. cause it is a good product and doesn't have a bunch of crap and filers in it. Atleast I think.... It claims to clean your receptors.. but its not like I could tell any difference. It had this ingredients called menthol crystals... wtf? I smoke reds soooo I didn't like that in my fat burner.. lol jk. But I really liked how few ingredients worked quite well. heres the list..
Serving Size: 1 Black-Cap

Advantra Z®"  Citrus Aurantium (60% Synephrine) *

Yohimbine HCL *

3,5 Diiodo-L-Thyronine *

*Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Lecithin, Glycerol Monostearate, Silicon Dioxide, Polysorbate 20, Polyglycerol Oleate, FD&C Red 40, FD&C Blue 1, FD&C Yellow 6.

~OVERALL (9 out of 10 cigars)
Soo basically I really enjoyed my first fat burner. Did exactely what I wanted to and then a little more. Didn't burn quite as much fat as I wanted it to, but for the price.. I was very happy. Give this puppy a shot.

Pros:
 Cons:
  • 1 Pill Worked Pretty Good

Lipo 6 Black ultra concentrate is marketed as the 1 pill only fat destroyer Lipo-6 Black Ultra Concentrate is the world's first 'Intelligent' fat destroyer.
    To put it plainly, this product is suppose to to cleanse, reprogram, all while burning fat.

I wanted a product to use on a cut which would aid in fat burning while maintaining as much of my size and strength as possible. I took this in conjuction with CLA, Pink Magic, Anabolic Pump, Nitrox 2, Intra-pro & Glutamine.

Ingredients:Lipo 6 Black Ultra Concentrate ingredients include Rosemary LE, Polygonum Cuspitdatum 50% reservatrol, D-Limonene, Squalene, Cypress oil, Menthol Crystals, Caffeine anhydrous, Methylhexaneamine, Advantra-Z, Yohimbine HCl, and 3,5 Diiodo-L-Thyronine. A comparable list to that of USP Labs oxy elite pro. Yohimbine HCl is proven to be effective in ramping up metabolism leading to fat burning.

Dosage: I took as directed, on pill twice a day spaced hours apart. I took one in the morning with breakfast, and the other preworkout in the evening.

Taste: the pills do not not have an taste really, but about ten minutes after i took them i would have this weird orange flavor in my mouth like i just had a glass of orange juice.

Effectiveness: This stuff did pretty much exactly what i wanted it to do. After i lost some of those extra pounds and lowered my body fat percentage. I was able to see more deffinition and kept most of my size. However I can not give all the credit to just this product due to the other supplements i was taking, hard training & diet.

Value: I was to pick up this product for about 20 bucks, which i consider a hell of a bargain compared to Oxy Elite. Considering you get 45 servings out of one bottle, its a great deal.

Overall: In no way would I call Lipo-6 Ultra concentrate the "Ultimate fat destroyer", but if you are looking for less expensive, yet effective alternative to Oxy Elite, I would say you should give it a shot. It does contain stims so use with caution if you are stim Sensative. Good luck.

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Burns Fat
    • 2 Pills A Day

• weastwind
        August 8, 2011

This stuff was strong as hell.
      • jdthered
        August 8, 2011

Yeah i gotta say it surprised the hell out of me

Lipo6 black. ULTRA concentrate. I picked this up looking for an appetite suppressor. It did just that... at the begginning. My review goes something along the lines of this;

Effectiveness: 6/10 so I did buy this for appetite supression and it did just that. BUT I give it a 6 because it's advertised as so much more. my weight stayed the same which isn't a bad thing. but I was playing with my macros when I started using this so that could have played a part. I did notice a bit of slimming at the waist line.

Ingredient profile: It doesn't say how much of each compound is used....

Ingredient profile: It doesn't say how much of each compound is used. Caffiene anhydrous, Theobromine anhydrous, advantra z citrus aurantium( synephrine 50%), yohimbine, rauwolscine. All of this have a * next to it. * daily values not established 0/10

Value: 8/10 i got it from amazon for alittle over $20. for 60 servings. worked out to about .35/serving, not terribly bad. only way it woul dhave gotten a 10 was if it were practically given away

Dosage: 5/10 the bottle clearly states ALL YOU NEED IS ONE PILL, but upon further inspection you can take 2, but no more than 2 doses in a 24hr period. At first the 1 pill was legit... that lasted a few days. so I upped it 2 annnnnnnnnnnnd that really only lasted a few days with the appetite supression. I will say I noticed leaning out a liiiiitttle bit but nothing to jump up and tell strangers about, But on the same token I have been adjusting my macros for the last month, so that probably had something to do with it

Over all: 6/10 because although I don't feel it was a great weight loss tool it did work for appetite suppression if even only partially it did do what I wanted it for. would I recommend it? Meh to each his own. not all supplements work the same for everyone.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Appetite Suppressant

• WarMachine
          2 weeks ago

Not a bad review, but next time please give some more info on your diet and training, which are high determination factors with fat burners.

Again, not a bad review, just needs a little more detail.

I really liked this product. I actually took the "HERS" version of this product but its not listed. I may have puked a few times in the gym during my weight loss journey but it was worth it. I started out 160 and now that I only have a couple of days worth of pills left, Im 148. I liked that the energy lasted and would really kick in about a hr later so I would have enough energy to work out after work and still take it early enough so that I wont be stuck with a sleepless night. Im just getting into the supplement thing and my husband suggested i take hydroxycut pro series (very carefully) because it helped him lose 25lbs on his last deployment (which I was not happy about lol) Anyway I didnt take the hydroxycut more than 2 weeks because it made me feel like I was STARVING and I would benge eat and it made me too nauseus for the gym. So after reading reviews of lipo6 black ultra concentrate HERS, I ordered it offline (it wasnt soldf in the bx) and axtiously awaited its arrival. Once I received it I took it and was able to run 2 miles with ease which is alot for me because I am SO NOT A RUNNER and I hadnt been to the gym since I stopped the hydroxycut, using the excuse, "Im waiting for my supplement" anyway, I feel really good about this product and now that Im almost done with my bottle, my concern is what to take during my 2 month off cycle as I would like to continue to take somthing to aid me in my weight loss journey.
         Pros:
         Cons:
        • 2 Pills A Day
        • Burns Fat

About a month ago, I weighed 240 lbs and I was very insecure about my body. Eventhough I'm naturally confident, due to my body and weight my confidence is being crushed bit by bit every time someone says that I'm fat. I have been a memeber of the gym for 8 months and I was never serious about it up until last summer I really wanted to enjoy summer but due to my insecurities I didn't enjoy it to the fullest. That's when I decided to go to the gym everyday and after 2 months of seeing no results eventhough I'm at the gym everyday, I rembered my friend's brother using this product and I though of giving it a try. First day of taking it, I already felt the difference in my workouts. I was soooo full of energy and was seating like a pig after my RPM class. After a month of taking this product, with exercise (3 hours of cardio, 1.5 hours of resistance training, 30 mins of circuit training every MWF) and a not so strict diet (I still give in to my cravings but I control what I eat on a daily basis)I am now at 220. I will start to take another cycle but unfortunately Lipo6 Black UC is out of stock in my supplement store so I opted for the normal Lipo6 Black. Hope it works the same as the UC version. I'll be giving you guys an update if it works the same. :)
           Pros:
           Cons:
          • Sweat!!!
          • 2 Pills A Day

• garyw1987
              February 3, 2014

Fair play on the dedication front, no one can knock you for that but I have a feeling you didn't see the gains you expected because of the ridiculously insane volume of training you do. If I understood that properly you're saying you spend 5 hours in the gym 3 days a week.. Even if you spent 3 hours in the gym, that's ridiculous. I'd say your diet partially suffers because of the time you spend in the gym. Read up on the negative effects of spending too long exercising bud. I'm sure I could take you for an hour, train you, and make more progress with you than you have done. I doubt you would even need a fat burner if you had some discipline with your diet and trained smart. I'll be amazed if you haven't become sick and injured several times if you've been keeping this amount of training up. Like I said bud, I'm not knocking your dedication but the amount you do three times a week is crazy, and not the good kind either.

Awesome!!! Loved this. I just finished my bottle and I went from 325 to 298. It really helped jumpstart my weight loss. Being over 300 pounds I dodnt think 1 pill per serving was gonna affect me but it did. It gave me a boost of energy that really helped me with cardio. My workouts were very intense and I felt great. It really increased my sweating and after a workout I looked like I jumped in a pool.

I'm not gonna say this is a "magic pill" I really worked my tail off. But it does give that increased energy and you cant just sit still while taking it. This is the best fat burner I have taken. I took Hydroxycut and it never worked. A friend told me about one called Hot-Rox and I saw no results. But this is legit.

I am back down closer to my playing weight after coming off an injury. I am still trying to lose a little more weight, I want to be 290 by the football season starts but I am no longer going to take a fat burner. I would suggest this to anyone looking to lose weight.

• bignastyrico
                March 23, 2011

Ive had average results with the "black" line. but i may give this a try
              • jrdudley73
                March 23, 2011

I say go for it. But it is different with everyone. I've had friends get amazing results with supplements that just didnt work for me. But I would suggest it and good luck!!!

Ok guys, relatively new to the site but just had to say something about this stuff. I haven't noticed and stim (I'm also not sensitive to it normally) and haven't felt any thermogenic heat either. Although, I second the motion voiced by others here: explosive green diareah. Over and over. 6 times since I got home from work 3 hours ago. I have to be losing weight if for no other reason. I will keep you guys posted. Right now I'm pretty fat so it should start to work soon if it's going to. Doing light cardio and high rep low weight lifting.
               Pros:
               Cons:
              • Unsure

• frankiedangl
                  April 26, 2013

Now up to 10, probably discontinuing use immediately. Seriously if you have a sensitive stomach use with extreme caution!

I loved this product. Very effective, I stacked it with alpha t2. a little jittery, from being too stimulated, but still very effective as a fat burner. I would recomend this to others, especially if you plan cardio into your weight loss routine.
                 Pros:
                 Cons:
                • 2 Pills A Day
                • Appetite Suppressant

Feb 16th 2012 I was 255 lbs, and I started my cardio workout while taking this product. By April 25 2012, I weighed in at 215 lbs. Yep, 40 lbs in two months... First day taking it, I felt a little jittery, but no more after that... The off cycle is coming to an end so I'm thinking about getting it again to stack with Hemodraulix and Myotein protein, or maybe giving OxyElite Pro a try... Nevertheless, you can't go wrong with Lipo 6 Black ultra concentrate
                   Pros:
                   Cons:
                  • 2 Pills A Day

• RaleighReps
                      May 24, 2012

Just a thought here, but you might want to put a bit more in your review next time.
                    • nyfinest314
                      May 24, 2012

@RaleighReps

True... Throw me a few specific questions and I'll shoot back some answers... For sure I'll be more in depth next time tho

I'm a female, 20 years old, recently lost 54 lbs (in the past 4 months).

I did Medifast along with Lipo6 in the beginning, lost a decent amount of weight from the combined effect, and thought it was good, but wanted something stronger. Once I did some research, I tried OxyElite Pro and OMG MUCHHHH better. So this is a good product, but nothing compared to OxyElite Pro.

I'm a female, 20 years old, recently lost 54 lbs (in the past 4 months).

Anyhow, I think I lost like 15 lbs with the diet and Lipo6 during the first month, but a lot of people lose almost that much from diet alone, so I'm not sure that it actually helped me lose more, but it did curb my appetite, helping me stick to the diet.
                     Pros:
                     Cons:
                    • Appetite Suppressant
                    • 1 Pill Worked Pretty Good
                      Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.