Home > Categories > Weight Loss > Fat Burners > Nutrex > Lipo 6 Black Ultra Concentrate

Nutrex Lipo 6 Black Ultra Concentrate

Lipo 6 Black Ultra Concentrate Nutrex User Rating: (12 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 65% (Uncertain)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

USP Labs OxyElite Pro Reviews
OxyElite Pro (519 Reviews)
GE Pharma Fire Storm Reviews
Fire Storm (1 Review)
PES Alpha-T2 Reviews
Alpha-T2 (14 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

USP Labs Recreate Reviews
Recreate (65 Reviews)
MuscleTech Hydroxycut Hardcore Reviews
Hydroxycut Hardcore (40 Reviews)
4.6
Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix Reviews
Shred Matrix (31 Reviews)
Nutrex Lipo 6 Black Reviews
Lipo 6 Black (29 Reviews)

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Lipo 6 Black Ultra Concentrate Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
Lipo 6 Black Ultra Concentrate Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • 2 Pills A Day (8)
  • Increased Energy (7)
  • Good Value (6)
  • Burns Fat (5)
  • Not Effective (3)
  • Too Expensive (2)
  • Jittery (1)
  • Pissing Green Out Of My Ass (1)
April 26, 2013

Age: 27

April 26, 2013
 Ok guys, relatively new to the site but just had to say something about this stuff. I haven't noticed and stim (I'm also not sensitive to it normally) and haven't felt any thermogenic heat either. Although, I second the motion voiced by others here: explosive green diareah. Over and over. 6 times since I got home from work 3 hours ago. I have to be losing weight if for no other reason. I will keep you guys posted. Right now I'm pretty fat so it should start to work soon if it's going to. Doing light cardio and high rep low weight lifting.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Unsure
  • Pissing Green Out Of My Ass
  • Soupy Poopy

Joined: 4/2013
Reputation: 0
now up to 10, probably discontinuing use immediately. Seriously if you have a sensitive stomach use with extreme caution!

March 26, 2013

pedrokgov

Reviews: 2

Age: 22

March 26, 2013
 i haven't lost any weight, but i felt the sensation that i was losing body fat
my body gets more well-marked

i've used on a cutting,

my other supplements were:
Iso Whey
bcaa
dextrose

and i've cut carbs, i used to eat 80gr of carbs in a day, and 200gr of protein
Pros:
Cons:
  • 2 Pills A Day
August 10, 2012

austin64

Reviews: 3

Age: 22

August 10, 2012
 I loved this product. Very effective, I stacked it with alpha t2. a little jittery, from being too stimulated, but still very effective as a fat burner. I would recomend this to others, especially if you plan cardio into your weight loss routine.
Pros:
Cons:
  • 2 Pills A Day
  • 1 Pill Worked Pretty Good
  • Jittery
May 24, 2012

Age: 33

May 24, 2012
 Feb 16th 2012 I was 255 lbs, and I started my cardio workout while taking this product. By April 25 2012, I weighed in at 215 lbs. Yep, 40 lbs in two months... First day taking it, I felt a little jittery, but no more after that... The off cycle is coming to an end so I'm thinking about getting it again to stack with Hemodraulix and Myotein protein, or maybe giving OxyElite Pro a try... Nevertheless, you can't go wrong with Lipo 6 Black ultra concentrate
Pros:
Cons:
  • 2 Pills A Day
    RaleighReps
    RaleighReps

Joined: 2/2011
    Reviews: 4
    Reputation: +167
    Just a thought here, but you might want to put a bit more in your review next time.

Reply #2:

Joined: 4/2012
    @RaleighReps

True... Throw me a few specific questions and I'll shoot back some answers... For sure I'll be more in depth next time tho

April 26, 2012

curvychika

Reviews: 2

April 26, 2012
     I'm a female, 20 years old, recently lost 54 lbs (in the past 4 months).

I did Medifast along with Lipo6 in the beginning, lost a decent amount of weight from the combined effect, and thought it was good, but wanted something stronger. Once I did some research, I tried OxyElite Pro and OMG MUCHHHH better. So this is a good product, but nothing compared to OxyElite Pro.

Anyhow, I think I lost like 15 lbs with the diet and Lipo6 during the first month, but a lot of people lose almost that much from diet alone, so I'm not sure that it actually helped me lose more, but it did curb my appetite, helping me stick to the diet.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Appetite Suppressant
    • 1 Pill Worked Pretty Good
    March 19, 2012

RookieChick

Age: 24

March 19, 2012
     I really liked this product. I actually took the "HERS" version of this product but its not listed. I may have puked a few times in the gym during my weight loss journey but it was worth it. I started out 160 and now that I only have a couple of days worth of pills left, Im 148. I liked that the energy lasted and would really kick in about a hr later so I would have enough energy to work out after work and still take it early enough so that I wont be stuck with a sleepless night. Im just getting into the supplement thing and my husband suggested i take hydroxycut pro series (very carefully) because it helped him lose 25lbs on his last deployment (which I was not happy about lol) Anyway I didnt take the hydroxycut more than 2 weeks because it made me feel like I was STARVING and I would benge eat and it made me too nauseus for the gym. So after reading reviews of lipo6 black ultra concentrate HERS, I ordered it offline (it wasnt soldf in the bx) and axtiously awaited its arrival. Once I received it I took it and was able to run 2 miles with ease which is alot for me because I am SO NOT A RUNNER and I hadnt been to the gym since I stopped the hydroxycut, using the excuse, "Im waiting for my supplement" anyway, I feel really good about this product and now that Im almost done with my bottle, my concern is what to take during my 2 month off cycle as I would like to continue to take somthing to aid me in my weight loss journey.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • 2 Pills A Day
      March 5, 2012

somerwhat

Age: 30

March 5, 2012
       Not happy with lipo 6 ...i have no desire to eat but that is because im sick to my stomach and in the bathroom every 5 minutes. Also causes severe mood swings, nervous feeling. I have been on this pill for 3 weeks and have lost 1 pound. Not worth the horrible sickness feeling. Also causes headaches I would not suggest taking this product. Waste of money
        AlphandOmega
        AlphandOmega

Joined: 12/2011
        Reviews: 42
        Reputation: +1249
        What was your diet like? How much water were you drinking? This isn't a magic pill, how much bodyfat was lost? This product can cause side effects like the ones you described to people who are sensitive/inexperienced with stims.

November 10, 2011

windjammer30

Reviews: 8

Age: 23

November 10, 2011
         Well a little background on me first. I am not a body builder. I have lifted for 8 continous years for my athletic career. I have worked at GNC and currently work at the Vitamin Shoppe.
        Now for this product. There are very few weight loss pills that can boast about a two pill a day requirement. This and Oxyelite Pro are the only ones I know. Luckily I have tried both so my review will be comparing those two as well as Hydroxycut. I initially took weight loss pills to just drop a little weight, become more cut, and get a little quicker. My first experience was with Hydroxcut and it was terrible. Too many pills and the only thing it did was make you sweat which really is not the only key to losing weight. OEP was next and saw amazing results. It attacks two layers of fat unlike Lipo 6. OEP burns your viseral fat (around your organs) and subcutaneous fat (love handles and beer gut). It did was it was supposed to do. OEP is also an amazing appetite supressor. This product I can't say the same about. I felt little effect from this product. Didnt lose any weight or have any benefits from this product or suppressed appetite. It tried to compare itself to OEP but it can't. No energy benefit either which was another benefit of OEP. Shy away!
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • 2 Pills A Day
        October 17, 2011

tobiasjulian

October 17, 2011
         About a month ago, I weighed 240 lbs and I was very insecure about my body. Eventhough I'm naturally confident, due to my body and weight my confidence is being crushed bit by bit every time someone says that I'm fat. I have been a memeber of the gym for 8 months and I was never serious about it up until last summer I really wanted to enjoy summer but due to my insecurities I didn't enjoy it to the fullest. That's when I decided to go to the gym everyday and after 2 months of seeing no results eventhough I'm at the gym everyday, I rembered my friend's brother using this product and I though of giving it a try. First day of taking it, I already felt the difference in my workouts. I was soooo full of energy and was seating like a pig after my RPM class. After a month of taking this product, with exercise (3 hours of cardio, 1.5 hours of resistance training, 30 mins of circuit training every MWF) and a not so strict diet (I still give in to my cravings but I control what I eat on a daily basis)I am now at 220. I will start to take another cycle but unfortunately Lipo6 Black UC is out of stock in my supplement store so I opted for the normal Lipo6 Black. Hope it works the same as the UC version. I'll be giving you guys an update if it works the same. :)
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Sweat!!!
        • 2 Pills A Day
          garyw1987
          garyw1987

Joined: 2/2014
          Reviews: 0
          Reputation: 0
          Fair play on the dedication front, no one can knock you for that but I have a feeling you didn't see the gains you expected because of the ridiculously insane volume of training you do. If I understood that properly you're saying you spend 5 hours in the gym 3 days a week.. Even if you spent 3 hours in the gym, that's ridiculous. I'd say your diet partially suffers because of the time you spend in the gym. Read up on the negative effects of spending too long exercising bud. I'm sure I could take you for an hour, train you, and make more progress with you than you have done. I doubt you would even need a fat burner if you had some discipline with your diet and trained smart. I'll be amazed if you haven't become sick and injured several times if you've been keeping this amount of training up. Like I said bud, I'm not knocking your dedication but the amount you do three times a week is crazy, and not the good kind either.

August 8, 2011

Reviews: 25

August 8, 2011
           Lipo 6 Black ultra concentrate is marketed as the 1 pill only fat destroyer Lipo-6 Black Ultra Concentrate is the world's first 'Intelligent' fat destroyer.
          To put it plainly, this product is suppose to to cleanse, reprogram, all while burning fat.

I wanted a product to use on a cut which would aid in fat burning while maintaining as much of my size and strength as possible. I took this in conjuction with CLA, Pink Magic, Anabolic Pump, Nitrox 2, Intra-pro & Glutamine.

Ingredients:Lipo 6 Black Ultra Concentrate ingredients include Rosemary LE, Polygonum Cuspitdatum 50% reservatrol, D-Limonene, Squalene, Cypress oil, Menthol Crystals, Caffeine anhydrous, Methylhexaneamine, Advantra-Z, Yohimbine HCl, and 3,5 Diiodo-L-Thyronine. A comparable list to that of USP Labs oxy elite pro. Yohimbine HCl is proven to be effective in ramping up metabolism leading to fat burning.

Dosage: I took as directed, on pill twice a day spaced hours apart. I took one in the morning with breakfast, and the other preworkout in the evening.

Taste: the pills do not not have an taste really, but about ten minutes after i took them i would have this weird orange flavor in my mouth like i just had a glass of orange juice.

Effectiveness: This stuff did pretty much exactly what i wanted it to do. After i lost some of those extra pounds and lowered my body fat percentage. I was able to see more deffinition and kept most of my size. However I can not give all the credit to just this product due to the other supplements i was taking, hard training & diet.

Value: I was to pick up this product for about 20 bucks, which i consider a hell of a bargain compared to Oxy Elite. Considering you get 45 servings out of one bottle, its a great deal.

Overall: In no way would I call Lipo-6 Ultra concentrate the "Ultimate fat destroyer", but if you are looking for less expensive, yet effective alternative to Oxy Elite, I would say you should give it a shot. It does contain stims so use with caution if you are stim Sensative. Good luck.

Pros:
          Cons:
          • Burns Fat
          • 2 Pills A Day
            weastwind
            weastwind

Joined: 4/2010
            Reviews: 21
            Reputation: +292
            This stuff was strong as hell.

Reply #2:

Joined: 1/2011
            Reviews: 25
            Reputation: +130
            yeah i gotta say it surprised the hell out of me

Have you used Lipo 6 Black Ultra Concentrate? Submit your own Review!