Lipo 6 Black

By Nutrex
Lipo 6 Black Nutrex
7.2/10
(Weighted average based on 31 Reviews)

Ranks #62 of 81 (better than 24%)
in Weight Loss > Thermogenics
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

adool

I liked it, I'd recommend it, however the price is rather expensive

I recently started training again and decided to give Lipo 6 Black a try as other fat burner/thermogenics were not yet available in Dubai (OxylitePro/Recreate) – also the product had some positive feedback which encouraged me. It's a toss up on this product, despite giving it an 8 overall i feel that to some this product could be a major hinderence to their training ... let me explain:
It says to take three in the morning and three in the afternoon on an empty stomach ... the problem this created was that once you take the capsules your desire for food almost disappears, to the point at times where you can feel your body needs food but for some reason you just can't eat ... and when i did sit down to eat i found it hard to eat a good meal (ie. I would pick at the food and not be able to finish). The positive of this was that i had been an avid binge eater and whilst on Lipo 6 Black i was able to be more selective about what i was eating - this was a major advantage of the product.
I must mention that the first 4-5 days of being on this product were very tough and at one point I had to reduce the dosage to 2 capsules instead of three – this was because of the intense stomach cramps that I was feeling – in fact they were so intense that I could feel my stomach tense up whenever I moved (this made it almost impossible to train abs!) ... this effect however wore off and never came back – I put it down to my body adjusting to the product. Another problem I had was that it advises you not to take any other caffeine products along with it, so how am I supposed to take my pre-workout supplement! Luckily I was taking Animal Pump at the time and you have the option of removing the "˜red' stimulant pill – I did this at first but after some time found that it made little difference, perhaps this was my body building up immunity to the caffeine – btw I don't drink coffee/tea and allow myself one soft drink along with my cheat meal on the weekend.
I must also comment that this product does give you a slight nauseous feeling, but I found it bearable although slightly uncomfortable – despite the caffeine I never felt any surge of energy or buzz ... I also experienced hot flushes and generally felt hotter on the cycle ... in the gym I felt I sweat more.
Overall I'd have to say that along with training 5-6 times a week my gains have been impressive, reduced body fat considerably! – I trained hard so I'm not sure how much can be attributed to the Lipo 6 Black alone, although my waist size reduced considerably! – the most important role it played was in reducing the food I ate (by this I mean removing the temptation to binge on junk food!) but at the same time I believe that it restricted me from eating enough meals to build as much muscle as I should have. (i found myself drinking more protein shakes on the cycle)
I give this an 8 overall, I liked it, I'd recommend it, however the price is rather expensive (in Dubai its approx AED 290-300 before discount – that's around $79 .. I got it during Gold week at GNC so paid $65) ... for anyone thinking of trying it, I would say go for it ... on the other hand I've read great things about OxylitePro and Recreate from USP Labs so they could be an alternative!

Pros:
Cons:
  • Reduces Urge To Binge
  • Fat Destroyer
  • Waist Line Reduced
  • Slight Nausea
  • Initial Stomach Cramps

Posted April 25, 2010
The reason it made your body temperature increase is because it's a thermogenic. Thermogenics burn off fat by raising your metabolism. The result of the fat burning of is additional heat.

Ragnar

To sum it up, this stuff gave me the Lipo s**ts. I have never been so crabby, bloated, and overall miserable from a supplement in my life.

I got literally no results from this other than a very clean colon. I started to get warmed up, and my core temp started to rise, and I thought awesome. Then BANG! Time to take a dump. That was the result. I do not recommend this to anybody.

• Anxiety

taysab23

Posted February 24, 2011
haha funny.. actually this product seems to be quite popular where i live... it could of been what you were taking with it.

banzon

@Ragnar:
You are a very funny dude :) BANG! Time to take a dump! Very clean colon... buwahahaha LOL!!! :) I can't stop laughing dude LOL!!! :)

Posted February 24, 2011
all muscletech junk makes me have to drop major bombs. i was doing front raises after NaNo vapor and OH BOY here it comes.

Posted February 24, 2011
I too have not had success with this product. I used two bottles of it to fully get all the benefits that the company claims to no avail. I personally did not suffer the automatic bowel movements ( =D )but I did in fact have other unpleasant effects (side) that can be contributed to this product.. Appreciate you taking the time for this review..

kidmirk

It was inexpensive and while taking in many carbs and protein it kept pretty slim

*NOTE*-This is my first review.I've been lifting for about 4 years and about 2 with supplements.I'm the type that gets huge and strong quick but can't keep a 6 pack.I'm 180 right now,i took this product after oxyelite for the fact i was 174 and wanted to stay slim but gain mass.This was a cheap alternative.It has alot of caffeine in it, but it lacked energy.I felt absolutely the same taking it as you would normally.It didn't cut my apetite which was ok.What i can say is for the money i spent (28$) it kept me at a solid 180 and had no side effects on me whatsoever.

Effectiveness-5/10
I gave it a 5 because I was running 4-5 times a week 30 mins a day and i still managed to gain some weight back and the fact it has much caffiene and provided me with merely no eneergy was a bust.

Good Value- 9/10
I rated it 9 of 10 for value because it's one of the cheapest products out there and did an alright job, but definetly not one of the top out there.

Overall-7/10
Overall it deserves a 7, because it was inexpensive and while taking in many carbs and protein it kept pretty slim.

Posted January 26, 2011
good review, simple and to the point

I give this an overall 6, which is being generous

Nutrex Lipo 6 Black

Nutrex Lipo 6 Black

I purchased a bottle of Nutrex Lipo 6 Black to assist in decreasing some body fat in my recent recomp, I dosed one pill in the morning (8AM) and one pill around noon (or preworkout, if I had an afternoon workout), my diet was fairly clean and consistent (60-65g fat, 300g carbs, 225g protein), 20-30mins of cardio (HIIT) 4 times a week and lift 5-6 times a week. More or less I was not impressed with this product.

Value (7): I purchased a 60-count bottle for around $25, which isn't a bad price at all considering this is a 30 day supply, it is a bit cheaper than its competitors.

Pill Size/Taste (9): The pills are black and are the same size as an average capsule, they have no taste and I had no burps of weird taste after taking them.

Effectiveness (6): Overall I wasn't really impressed or enjoy this product much at all it did assist in fat lose but I did experience some unwanted effects, I'll break down the effectiveness into categories to go into further detail.

Hunger Suppressant (6): This product did suppress my hunger very well up for the first 90 mins, after that I would become extremely hunger, more so then if I would if I were just on a normal diet without a hunger suppressant, so 4 hours after the initial supplementation I would take the second dose before I would have lunch, and again I would be feeling weak and very hungry almost to the point of nausea after 90 mins of taking the pill. I feel as if I could control my appetite better by having 6 small meals a day, so overall the suppressant effect did help but it wasn't an enjoyable feeling when you later become hungry.

Energy (5): I would get a slight bit of energy again for around 90 mins and once it came past that time, the crash felt as I could fall right asleep might day, I would become extremely sluggish and my body would just become physically tired. If I would take this before a workout I would go strong half way thru weight training and then I would crash become extremely hungry and would have no motivation to continue, before cardio again I would be hungry and nauseas. also this would give me slight anxiety. Overall didn't like these effects at all.

Thermogenic (7): This is the only aspect that I semi enjoyed of this product effects, it had a good thermogenic effect and I did see some fat loss with this, but the side effects of the sluggishness almost wasn't worth it. Overall the effectiveness of this product can definitely be out-performed by its competitors.

Overall (6): I give this an overall 6, which is being generous, if it was any more expensive I would have definitely rated it lower, the side effects I feel weren't worth the assistance in losing fat, I have better overall experience with a caffeine, green tea and yohimbe, I felt lethargic while taking this and the hunger suppressant at the end of the bottle began wearing off. I wouldn't take this product again; I would probably stick with a basic fat burning stack or try OEP next.

• Tired
  • Crash
  • Slight Nausea
  • Anxiety
  • Not Effective Enough
  • Increase In Nerves ( Nervousness)

Posted April 14, 2012
What's the purpose of this review if you don't follow the description of 2 times 3 pills?

I would highly recommend this to people trying to lose weight

I took this supplement for 4 weeks , At first it was amazing , like a whole different person bursted out of me , I started with 4-5 a Day I felt as if I almost died my heart was beating so fast i stuck to 1-3 a day. 5 mintues after taking this pill i literally felt as fat was being burnt off. I went from 224 to 208 in my 4 week period. After my 2nd week I have gotten irrtiability the tempature would rise making me very hot , little things would tick me off , urges to speak a lot but i can't because i'd lose breath and end up putting to much pressure on my heart. I would highly recommend this to people trying to lose weight I am 5,8 224lb before this product. Now I am 208lb the difference abs and visible ribs. Diet is first priority.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Effective
  • Fat Destroyer
  • Body Fat % Decreased
  • Body Temperature Higher
  • Increased Bowl Movement Two Hours After Ingesting
  • Irritability

Posted March 14, 2011
i read the back and it said not for anyone under the age of 21. Did that scare you? or at least caution you to a degree?

Posted March 14, 2011
Sorry for the late reply it did scare me but i am very caffeine in tolerant , my heart was racing if i took 6 so 2-3 a day was good for me. The age thing really didnt bug me cause i took it when i was 18, really wouldn't matter but i wouldn't take this honestly if you're caffeine intolerant.

sammy

I tried Lipo 6 black a couple of months ago and its really effective

I tried Lipo 6 black a couple of months ago and its really effective. As I allways say its just a supplement its not a magic pill you have to diet a cardio after your workouts. When I took it I had a pretty sharp diet, but i also eat enough protein and carbos to avoid loosing muscle. I have tried other burners and this one is one of the best, but to be honest I would slightly recomend Universal Animal Cuts. But if you hate eating lots of pills this would work just fine. When I starte taking it I Weighted 192 and after a 4 week cycle y weighted 186 and its rellatively hard for me to loose fat, but I cardio 6 times a week and lifted weights.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Effective
  • Fat Destroyer
  • Body Fat % Decreased
  • Increased Definition

Posted September 18, 2010
    the package said not to use if under the age of 21. since you are 18 did this cause any issues with your health?

It did what it was suppose to

got about half a bottle from a buddy who wanted to get off supps totally so I figured I would give this product a try. In the past I have only used GNC's Thermo Burst for a fat burner because naturally I already have a high metabolism. ANYWAY, used this product for about two weeks, I only took one serving in the mid morning beacause again, I really don't need a fat burner for my already high metabolism. Def lost a few LBS but mostly due to the fact that the pills made me have 20+ min bowl movements about 2 hours after taking the pills. also I had a little bit of heartburn from it but I wouldn't shoot this product down just for those reasons, It did what it was suppose to, chop off lbs and I did notice very little boost in definition but again I only used it for two weeks so for that short of a time it was pretty effective. After my next bulking cycle I will probably give this product another shot, hope this was helpful

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Definition
    • Effective

Truly a good thermogenic

Awesome product. Your body temperature is higher during your cycle and you can just notice it burning the excess fat every day. It gives you a good amount of energy and your power does not suffer as all of my lifts actually increased! Truly a good thermogenic.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Fat Destroyer
    • Effective

It actually prevented me from working out because all I could do is lay in bed

I tried to take this, but every time I took a dose I would get the chills and get very ill and sick. It actually prevented me from working out because all I could do is lay in bed. Maybe I just had a bad reaction, but it did not work for me.

Pros:
      Cons:
        • Make Me Very Sick

Works great, tons of energy

works great. tons of energy. you can realy feel the thermogesics at work. Some side effects, cramps and a little trouble sleeping till body accepts. Drink plenty of water I drank around 2 gallons a day. fat loss quick!!!!