Home > Categories > Weight Loss > Fat Burners > Nutrex > Lipo 6 Black

Nutrex Lipo 6 Black

Lipo 6 Black Nutrex User Rating: (29 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 88% (Trusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

USP Labs OxyElite Pro Reviews
OxyElite Pro (519 Reviews)
VPX Clenbutrx Reviews
Clenbutrx (17 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

USP Labs Recreate Reviews
Recreate (65 Reviews)
MuscleTech Hydroxycut Hardcore Reviews
Hydroxycut Hardcore (40 Reviews)
4.6
Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix Reviews
Shred Matrix (31 Reviews)
BPI RoxyLean ECA Reviews
RoxyLean ECA (29 Reviews)
6.1

Related Forum Topics

Lipo 6 Black uc question
Hi i am new to the world of supplements, i have been working out for a while now...

Can girls take the normal Lipo 6 Black or girl can only take lipo 6 for her?
Can girls take the normal lipo 6 or girls csn only take lipo 6 for her? Will thi...

Which WL product is better for a beginner like me? OEP or Lipo 6 Black UC?
Hi there! im going to begin my WL program in a few days and I want to take a WL ...

which is better? Lipo 6 Black or Xenadrine® Ripped
which is better for weight loss? lipo 6 black or Xenadrine® Ripped...

OEP vs Lipo 6 Black (poll)
which is better for weight loss. vote....

Lipo 6 Black or OEP
i know oep works i used it in the past and was very helpful but saw lipo 6 black...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Lipo 6 is marketed as a thermogenic that surpasses what many companies call 'hardcore', instead referring to their product as 'underground'. With a potent ingredient profile containing thermogenics, stimulants and appetite suppressants, this is a very powerful weight loss product.

Lipo 6 Black Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
Lipo 6 Black Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Effective (18)
  • Fat Destroyer (17)
  • Increased Energy (16)
  • Too Expensive (10)
  • Anxiety (8)
  • Body Temperature Higher (7)
  • Increased Bowl Movement Two Hours After Ingesting (6)
June 4, 2013

felipeba

Reviews: 13

Age: 26

June 4, 2013
1st supplement, ran 2 bottles

My 1st review on the 1st supplement I took. Found SR on google, and saw you guys are great, so I decided to share (I have a lot to share, but let's start from the beginning)

Back in 2010 I was 24 yo, around 300 lb (bf was high, for sure, but I was ashamed to measure). I'm 6'3 and a endomorph. I was on college to earn my DDS degree. Dropped couple pounds dieting and doing pilates before hitting the gym. In November I decided it was time to hit the gym and in December I took my 1st supplement: Lipo 6 Black.

Value: 7 (got 2 bottles on SNC when I was at USA for around 40 each).

Pill size / taste: (5 / 10): it was weird to drop 3 pills each time, but I was focused and it wasn't a big deal. No aftertaste.

Now I can compare with other thermogenics, so that's my review: I will divide in 2 times:

1st time: December/2010: I was around 280 pounds and working out (a light workout) just 3 times a week. I entered on my vacation period and ran this for 23 days (2 on the 1st day, 4 on the 2nd and 3rd day, 6 a day from the 4th day). Was at the gym during (80-90 minutes) the morning and jogging around 5pm (for 50-60 minutes). I was at the gym 5 days a week and jogging 7 days a week. Diet was OK and very strict.

Effectiveness: 10 - Bro, it shocked me. A lot! 40 minutes after taking it I was pushing my limits harder each day. And sweating a lot too! I felt like when I got back home I could work out a bit more, each day I spent couple more minutes at the gym. And pushed a little bit more during my jogging.

Hunger Suppressant: 8 - No hunger on most of the days. But I was eating each 2,5-3 hours, and eating right. No cheat meals. So it controlled my cravings. But I was doing it alright on the month before taking Lipo 6 Black. It helped me to keep going, so I'll give 8.

Energy: 10 - Felt like I was the most athletic guy on earth. And I could do more everyday.

Thermogenic: 10 - Sweat. Lots of sweating, even when I was trying to chill at home.

Side Effects: 7 - some jitteries and headaches.

Overall: 8. Dropped from 280 to 260 in 23 days.

-------------------------------

Now the 2nd time: February/March 2011 took the 1st bottle, waited 1,5 month and then took the 2nd bottle. Took it during 28 days (reduced dosage on Sundays). Working out around 60-75 minutes, 5 days a week. Jogging 60-70 minutes on saturdays. Was back on classes and took Sundays to rest. Diet was just OK, with 2 cheat meals (saturday nights beers and sunday lunch with dessert). Was able to keep the same weight, but I could feel miself with less fat since my waist line reduced.

Effectiveness: 8 - Wasn't the same thing. A bit disappointed here. But I could feel it kicking in every single time I took it. This time I was able to feel some pump and focus, and it was great. Also I was lifting more weight than the 1st time.

Hunger Suppressant: 7 - Helped me to keep dieting. But I need to feed my cravings sometimes. I consider 7 "OK, it worked but didn't shine".

Energy: 8 - dropped a bit at the gym, but I was back in college (from 8 am to 6pm, 5 times a week). I need to be honest and say it helped me to stay turned on all day long and go straight to gym after college (sometimes after some surgeries and I wasn't that tired!), but wasn't the same thing even with a 45-50 days interval between bottles.

Thermogenic: 10. Sweating was a issue now, it's annoying to sweat a lot during clinics. But it was the price I was paying to reach my goals. And I was aware of it since it was my 2nd bottle.

Side Effects: 9/10 - minor headaches.

Overall: 8. Dropped from 260 to 249. More 11 pounds. But this time I was starting to pack some muscles.

--------

Bottom line: it was VERY import to me, to change my game. It helped me achieving some goals and put me on the gym track.
  • Headaches
  • Too Much Sweating
  • Body Temperature Higher
March 14, 2013

WetSprocket

Reviews: 5

Age: 29

March 14, 2013
 LIPO Six Black, hummm what can I write here. I personally was not the biggest fan of this product. I believe it is moderately effective; I would take it and then just be hungry for the next hour.

I took this stuff before doing a cleanse cycle for a week. I think I ended up eating more crap because I was just so hungry after taking the pills. I typically counteracted this by just taking it about 20 – 30 minutes before eating, which is how you area supposed to take them. However, I have to say when I say I was hungry I mean I wanted any kind of food, just as long as it had calories in it.

I used LIPO Six a while back; so after doing a bulking cycle, which by far is my favorite 2- 3 months of any year, I only do this towards November because the nature of holiday eating anyhow and winters in Michigan, so I’m not walking around in shorts and tee-shirts typically. Hitting January I start to pick up my cardio again, I remember taking LIPO Six when it came out a while ago and I had a decent experience. I went by the Vitamin Shoppe where they were out of OEP so I figured I would try this instead.

I didn’t have any real negative effects while working out. It was not like I would sweat more, or have stomach aches. I think one time I had to go to the restroom or I would have had an accident in the gym, but that was most likely do to my weekend party time and not the pills.
____________________________________________

I did see some positive effects on maintaining my size and watching myself lean out a bit. So in effect I did lose some body fat %. But I have to say the wanting to eat and being so hungry after had me really watching what I ate. I tend to have with me a protein bar, salmon patties, and/or fruit to help with the hunger but there were some days when I did not have something with me and ended up eating something bad. And that is partially just do to my scheduling some days.

My feeling on the value relates to the overall experience, it’s not entirely valuable if I take the product and feel like eating anything I can get my hands on. It’s not worth taking that day if when I take it I have to stop at some fast food place and attempt to find the least detrimental thing on the menu; which isn’t much of anything. Don’t get me wrong I love to eat; there is an inner fat kid in here, so we fight on a daily basis anyhow. LIPO Six Black did not make it better in that fight.
_____________________________________________

I was not nauseous; I don’t have completely negative things to say about the product, I just personally would not utilize these pills again. I have to say I did not take them exactly as the directions stated, I actually only did 2 pills 2x a day, typically in the morning after breakfast and before my shake; and then around noon or 1ish. I just want that to be stated, if you believe the effectiveness was better by actually taking the 3rd pill I will have to take your word there.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Effective
  • Fat Destroyer
  • Body Fat % Decreased
  • Increased Definition
  • Increased Hunger
August 22, 2012

Jhelm31

Reviews: 6

Age: 22

August 22, 2012
 I took this about three years ago but since i recently joined the SR community ill share my experience. At the time i was 19 and my brother and i thought it would be smart to go on a low carb diet and mix lipo 6 black into that (god we were idiots).

VALUE: (6) I got this from GNC at the time and I cant remember the exact amount but it was up there.

PILL SIZE: (10) normal sized pills which i had no problem with whatsoever.

EFFECTIVENESS: (9) im going to break this down into 3 categories:
1. Hunger Suppresant- this did an amazing job of controlling my appetite. shortly after ingesting i could feel them working in my stomach and soon just the thought of food sounded horrible. I have a very fast metabolism and i eat a lot so i was very surprised that this could control my hunger for such a long period of time.
2. Thermogenic- this was my favorite part because i took this in the fall and the days arent all thaty warm so it was nice to have taken this because it increased my body temperature big time. I noticed i was sweating a whole lot more in the gym which was cool.
3. energy- this product gave me very clean energy and didnt make me jittery at all. especially since my brother and i were doing a low carb diet so i was not getting very good energy anyways but this helped big time in getting through the day.

OVERALL: (8) This is not for stimulant sensitive people that is for sure. I would recommend this to someone who is just getting off a bulking diet and was trying to tone. I noticed after i finished the bottle my abs were way more noticable and you could see more veins in my arms. I didnt have any side effects which was great and is the big reason that i would recommend this to other people.
June 26, 2012

ech0star

Age: 23

June 26, 2012
 I've been a user for more than a month now, it helped me lose weight and get a few cuts. from 168lbs to 153 lbs -- with diet of course.

It kinda suppresses my appetite.

The only problem with this product is that when you take too much, you get soooo nervous.

There was one time wherein i took 6pills in a 3hour interval and i thought i was gonna DIE! My bad anyways.

With a proper dose, it will not give you the "jitters." i take 1cap in the morning as a substitute for coffee, it makes me alert.

I've noticed as well that i have the tendency to get crash/down/depressed after working out, i'm not sure though if it's the effect of the product.

Unlike the other reviews -- i didn't notice any disturbance with my bowel rhythm
Overall it's a good product, it's kinda expensive but well worth it.
  • Body Temperature Higher
  • Anxiety
  • Increase In Nerves ( Nervousness)
  • Irritability
May 5, 2012

h8tr2

Age: 18

May 5, 2012
 WOW IS THIS PRODUCT AMAZING!!!!!!ok im a female and im 19 and i had put on weight over 2 years ago i am normally size 10-12 but went all the way to size 14...im not so sure with my wieght but i went up to 82kg in january im 5 ft 2 and i got fed up of my wieght as this summer i will be going on holiday so joined the gym and need effective weight loss and this was the best alternative.i go gym 3 times a week and took 3 times a day as i was scared to take 6...i increased my intake 2 get best results so took 3 in the morning and another 3 before workout and boy did it increse my energy levels and i could literally feel fat burning instantly this is my 3rd week and ive lost 35lbs and my waist inch has decreased its amazing however i do go toilet sometimes and i get really irritated and feel like i need to punch someone in the face and climb a mountain and burn bridges lmao...however im seeing results so i dont care lool...
  • Increased Bowl Movement Two Hours After Ingesting
  • Irritability
April 14, 2012

strongisland

Reviews: 2

Age: 19

April 14, 2012
 Nutrex Lipo 6 Black

I purchased a bottle of Nutrex Lipo 6 Black to assist in decreasing some body fat in my recent recomp, I dosed one pill in the morning (8AM) and one pill around noon (or preworkout, if I had an afternoon workout), my diet was fairly clean and consistent (60-65g fat, 300g carbs, 225g protein), 20-30mins of cardio (HIIT) 4 times a week and lift 5-6 times a week. More or less I was not impressed with this product.

Value (7): I purchased a 60-count bottle for around $25, which isn’t a bad price at all considering this is a 30 day supply, it is a bit cheaper than its competitors.

Pill Size/Taste (9): The pills are black and are the same size as an average capsule, they have no taste and I had no burps of weird taste after taking them.

Effectiveness (6): Overall I wasn’t really impressed or enjoy this product much at all it did assist in fat lose but I did experience some unwanted effects, I’ll break down the effectiveness into categories to go into further detail.

Hunger Suppressant (6): This product did suppress my hunger very well up for the first 90 mins, after that I would become extremely hunger, more so then if I would if I were just on a normal diet without a hunger suppressant, so 4 hours after the initial supplementation I would take the second dose before I would have lunch, and again I would be feeling weak and very hungry almost to the point of nausea after 90 mins of taking the pill. I feel as if I could control my appetite better by having 6 small meals a day, so overall the suppressant effect did help but it wasn’t an enjoyable feeling when you later become hungry.

Energy (5): I would get a slight bit of energy again for around 90 mins and once it came past that time, the crash felt as I could fall right asleep might day, I would become extremely sluggish and my body would just become physically tired. If I would take this before a workout I would go strong half way thru weight training and then I would crash become extremely hungry and would have no motivation to continue, before cardio again I would be hungry and nauseas. also this would give me slight anxiety. Overall didn’t like these effects at all.

Thermogenic (7): This is the only aspect that I semi enjoyed of this product effects, it had a good thermogenic effect and I did see some fat loss with this, but the side effects of the sluggishness almost wasn’t worth it. Overall the effectiveness of this product can definitely be out-performed by its competitors.

Overall (6): I give this an overall 6, which is being generous, if it was any more expensive I would have definitely rated it lower, the side effects I feel weren’t worth the assistance in losing fat, I have better overall experience with a caffeine, green tea and yohimbe, I felt lethargic while taking this and the hunger suppressant at the end of the bottle began wearing off. I wouldn’t take this product again; I would probably stick with a basic fat burning stack or try OEP next.

• Tired
  • Crash
  • Not Effective Enough
  • Increase In Nerves ( Nervousness)
Reply #1:
egregius
egregius

Joined: 10/2012
Reviews: 0
Reputation: 0
What's the purpose of this review if you don't follow the description of 2 times 3 pills?

March 2, 2012

Dylan808

Reviews: 3

Age: 20

March 2, 2012
 Good stuff! However, after taking a serving for the first week, the worst stomach aches and bathroom visits ever even taking with a meal.. But surprisingly this is the number one fat loss supplement I have ever taken and I have taken at least 5-6 different ones. Don't know if it was all bubble guts and bathroom visits that lost me weight or what, but if you can go through the first week of stomach issues, I believe you will see results
  • Initial Stomach Cramps
  • Increased Bowl Movement Two Hours After Ingesting
November 10, 2011

Ihcfan2

Age: 41

November 10, 2011
 Ok first off: I am just an average lifter trying to keep in good shape and lose some weight. I have been doing roughly the same thing for a few months now so Lipo 6 Black is my only "real" change in anything to see if it made a difference or not. When I started this product three weeks ago I was 194-196 lbs, now down to 189-192. I have only been taking one pill a day as all the ads say (*note the bottle says take two per day so this is misleading).
The reason I only take one a day is point blank: it makes you feel weird, and not in a good way. Like borderline nauseous weird. I have taken many supplements over the years and none made me feel like this just so you know.
I feel slightly warmer than usual, no where near the "sweaty all the time" comments like some other reviewers. I do notice a decrease in appetite, but not
much difference in my normal energy level. I've been taking my one (nauseous) pill in the morning to act as my caffeine wake up so I guess that's about the equivalent of a cup of coffee boost.
The other bad thing is also not what most reviewers said - it's the opposite. I am like totally constipated! I was a once a day person now it's like once every three! (and yes I'm drinking water like a camel). For some of you this may be a good thing but for me it's rather unsettling. At least my weight goes down every third day I guess.....
Overall main points: ads say take one, bottle says take two. Makes me kinda queezy. Seems to work - slowly. Plan on eating a lot of bannanas!

Pros:
Cons:
  • Waist Line Reduced
  • Body Fat % Decreased
  • Slight Nausea
  • Not Effective Enough
September 8, 2011

heavyd

Reviews: 15

Age: 17

September 8, 2011
 I have already lost most of my heavy water weight so the purpose of taking this for me was to get ride of that extra 5 lbs or so. WHICH IT DID. not sure if it right for some fatass. but it worked decent for me.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Effective
  • Fat Destroyer
  • Body Fat % Decreased
    August 2, 2011

siima

Reviews: 2

Age: 21

August 2, 2011
     this product helpt me to get rid of my last belly fat and get my lower abs out.. and 1inc of from my weist line. and after finishing one can my shoulders and chest looked shered.. down point in this product was for me that it was very hard to eat.. And up set my stomach very badly meny toilet brakes in day..
    • Up Set Stomach

Have you used Lipo 6 Black? Submit your own Review!