Lipo 6 Black

By: Nutrex

Lipo 6 Black is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by Nutrex. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

Does Lipo 6 Black work?

I recently started training again and decided to give Lipo 6 Black a try as other fat burner/thermogenics were not yet available in Dubai (OxylitePro/Recreate) – also the product had some positive feedback which encouraged me. It's a toss up on this product, despite giving it an 8 overall i feel that to some this product could be a major hinderence to their training ... let me explain:
It says to take three in the morning and three in the afternoon on an empty stomach ... the problem this created was that once you take the capsules your desire for food almost disappears, to the point at times where you can feel your body needs food but for some reason you just can't eat ... and when i did sit down to eat i found it hard to eat a good meal (ie. I would pick at the food and not be able to finish). The positive of this was that i had been an avid binge eater and whilst on Lipo 6 Black i was able to be more selective about what i was eating - this was a major advantage of the product.
I must mention that the first 4-5 days of being on this product were very tough and at one point I had to reduce the dosage to 2 capsules instead of three – this was because of the intense stomach cramps that I was feeling – in fact they were so intense that I could feel my stomach tense up whenever I moved (this made it almost impossible to train abs!) ... this effect however wore off and never came back – I put it down to my body adjusting to the product. Another problem I had was that it advises you not to take any other caffeine products along with it, so how am I supposed to take my pre-workout supplement! Luckily I was taking Animal Pump at the time and you have the option of removing the "˜red' stimulant pill – I did this at first but after some time found that it made little difference, perhaps this was my body building up immunity to the caffeine – btw I don't drink coffee/tea and allow myself one soft drink along with my cheat meal on the weekend.
I must also comment that this product does give you a slight nauseous feeling, but I found it bearable although slightly uncomfortable – despite the caffeine I never felt any surge of energy or buzz ... I also experienced hot flushes and generally felt hotter on the cycle ... in the gym I felt I sweat more.
Overall I'd have to say that along with training 5-6 times a week my gains have been impressive, reduced body fat considerably! – I trained hard so I'm not sure how much can be attributed to the Lipo 6 Black alone, although my waist size reduced considerably! – the most important role it played was in reducing the food I ate (by this I mean removing the temptation to binge on junk food!) but at the same time I believe that it restricted me from eating enough meals to build as much muscle as I should have. (i found myself drinking more protein shakes on the cycle)
I give this an 8 overall, I liked it, I'd recommend it, however the price is rather expensive (in Dubai its approx AED 290-300 before discount – that's around $79 .. I got it during Gold week at GNC so paid $65) ... for anyone thinking of trying it, I would say go for it ... on the other hand I've read great things about OxylitePro and Recreate from USP Labs so they could be an alternative!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Effective
  • Body Fat % Decreased
  • Waist Line Reduced
  • Reduces Urge To Binge
  • Fat Destroyer
  • Initial Stomach Cramps
  • Body Temperature Higher

Just a quick summary: before taking this was at 14% BF, workout 3 days/week, cardio (biking) 3 days/week, 1 day off. Stacking with Universal Creatine, ON Whey, Muscletech Neurocore (sort of, explain later). Pretty decent diet with just 1 cheat meal a week (ice cream on sundays). Cut out most of the alcohol intake, just having a couple beers on saturday night (part of recovery therapy! :D). I cycled an entire bottle that lasted a little bit over 4 weeks.

Value:...

Got it on ebay for $30, seems very reasonable, so I'm not bitching about the price.

Dosage: 9/10
I started taking 3 pills a day as recommended and then climbed gradually to 6 pills/day after the first days. Usually took mon. to sat. and sunday off. I used to take 3 pills right after jumping out of bed and 3 more pills 2 hours after lunch (2 p.m.ish). 6 pills might seem a lot for some, but they are easy to swallow, no after taste. I heard if you take the Ultra Concentrated series you swallow less pills, but I think a less concentrated product is better so you can tailor your dosage to your tolerance.

This product really worked for me. I went from 14¿ to 10% in 4 weeks. Diet played a big role in that as well, but the product helped a lot. In the first week I didn't notice any difference, but after that I could see in the mirror I was getting leaner. I haven't lost any lean mass as far as I'm concerned. I'm currently in the same weight I was before taking this supp but 4% less fat. My biceps are bigger, my chest is harder, waist line reduced and my legs just feel leaner.
I could notice it was working as I was always hot and sweating like a pig.
I can't say anything regarding cravings or appetite suppression, as I'm pretty disciplined about my diet.

Side effects:
Well, this one I'll dig a little deeper.
When I started taking this supp I was also taking Neurocore (PW). I usually go to the gym about 5p.m. so I'd take neurocore about 4:30. First week was alright, but then in the second week I had massive insomnia. By massive I mean go to bed at 10 p.m. and only sleep by 4 a.m. I figured out that could be due to too much caffeine so I cut out the Neurocore. That helped, the insomnia problem ceased... at least for a while. When I started 3rd week my sleeping disorders got back. I could sleep at 10-11 p.m. but I would wake up at least 6 times during the night, sometimes being up for over an hour. That lack of sleep led me to some crabby behaviour (a side effect of the side effect I would call). Other than that my heartbeat was going ballistic! My heart rate was normal (70ish normal, 50ish resting) but each beat seemed that my heart was trying to jump out my chest. I was just 1.5 week away from finishing the bottle, so I sucked it up and finished it. The sacrifice was worth it, however the heartbeat thing got me a little bit concerned it kept going even after finishing the supp, but after 2 or 3 days it was back to normal. I think that was due to the massive load of caffeine.
Another side effect that just showed up in the last week: during the first weeks of use I was feeling more energetic, nothing huge. But, in the last week I was crashing mid-training. Cardio was even worse, I would go for a bike ride already feeling tired. I had a massive drop in performance in the last week, both in the gym and in my bike rides, because of that I took one week off in all my training schedule, worried that I could be having overtraining symptoms. That was not the case tho.

I really liked this product, as it gave me notable results. However, the side effects were a big issue, that's why I'm giving a 7. I would recommend this product but with reservation regarding the sides. For my next fat burning cycle I will try something stimulant free like the Alpha T2 or anything in that line.
  • Leaner Muscles
  • Crashes
  • Sleeping Disorders
felipeba
  June 4, 2013

My 1st review on the 1st supplement I took. Found SR on google, and saw you guys are great, so I decided to share (I have a lot to share, but let's start from the beginning)

Back in 2010 I was 24 yo, around 300 lb (bf was high, for sure, but I was ashamed to measure). I'm 6'3 and a endomorph. I was on college to earn my DDS degree. Dropped couple pounds dieting and doing pilates before hitting the gym. In November I decided it was time to hit the gym and in December I took my 1st supplement: Lipo 6 Black.

Value: 7 (got 2 bottles on SNC when I was at USA for around 40 each).

Pill...

Value: 7 (got 2 bottles on SNC when I was at USA for around 40 each).

Pill size / taste: (5 / 10): it was weird to drop 3 pills each time, but I was focused and it wasn't a big deal. No aftertaste.

Now I can compare with other thermogenics, so that's my review: I will divide in 2 times:

1st time: December/2010: I was around 280 pounds and working out (a light workout) just 3 times a week. I entered on my vacation period and ran this for 23 days (2 on the 1st day, 4 on the 2nd and 3rd day, 6 a day from the 4th day). Was at the gym during (80-90 minutes) the morning and jogging around 5pm (for 50-60 minutes). I was at the gym 5 days a week and jogging 7 days a week. Diet was OK and very strict.

Effectiveness: 10 - Bro, it shocked me. A lot! 40 minutes after taking it I was pushing my limits harder each day. And sweating a lot too! I felt like when I got back home I could work out a bit more, each day I spent couple more minutes at the gym. And pushed a little bit more during my jogging.

Hunger Suppressant: 8 - No hunger on most of the days. But I was eating each 2,5-3 hours, and eating right. No cheat meals. So it controlled my cravings. But I was doing it alright on the month before taking Lipo 6 Black. It helped me to keep going, so I'll give 8.

Energy: 10 - Felt like I was the most athletic guy on earth. And I could do more everyday.

Thermogenic: 10 - Sweat. Lots of sweating, even when I was trying to chill at home.

Side Effects: 7 - some jitteries and headaches.

Overall: 8. Dropped from 280 to 260 in 23 days.

-------------------------------

Now the 2nd time: February/March 2011 took the 1st bottle, waited 1,5 month and then took the 2nd bottle. Took it during 28 days (reduced dosage on Sundays). Working out around 60-75 minutes, 5 days a week. Jogging 60-70 minutes on saturdays. Was back on classes and took Sundays to rest. Diet was just OK, with 2 cheat meals (saturday nights beers and sunday lunch with dessert). Was able to keep the same weight, but I could feel miself with less fat since my waist line reduced.

Effectiveness: 8 - Wasn't the same thing. A bit disappointed here. But I could feel it kicking in every single time I took it. This time I was able to feel some pump and focus, and it was great. Also I was lifting more weight than the 1st time.

Hunger Suppressant: 7 - Helped me to keep dieting. But I need to feed my cravings sometimes. I consider 7 "OK, it worked but didn't shine".

Energy: 8 - dropped a bit at the gym, but I was back in college (from 8 am to 6pm, 5 times a week). I need to be honest and say it helped me to stay turned on all day long and go straight to gym after college (sometimes after some surgeries and I wasn't that tired!), but wasn't the same thing even with a 45-50 days interval between bottles.

Thermogenic: 10. Sweating was a issue now, it's annoying to sweat a lot during clinics. But it was the price I was paying to reach my goals. And I was aware of it since it was my 2nd bottle.

Side Effects: 9/10 - minor headaches.

Overall: 8. Dropped from 260 to 249. More 11 pounds. But this time I was starting to pack some muscles.

--------

Bottom line: it was VERY import to me, to change my game. It helped me achieving some goals and put me on the gym track.
  • Headaches
  • Too Much Sweating
WetSprocket
  March 14, 2013

LIPO Six Black, hummm what can I write here. I personally was not the biggest fan of this product. I believe it is moderately effective; I would take it and then just be hungry for the next hour.

I took this stuff before doing a cleanse cycle for a week. I think I ended up eating more crap because I was just so hungry after taking the pills. I typically counteracted this by just taking it about 20 – 30 minutes before eating, which is how you area supposed to take them. However, I have to say when I say I was hungry I mean I wanted any kind of food, just as long as it had calories in it.

I used LIPO Six a while back; so after doing a bulking cycle, which by far is my favorite 2- 3 months of any year, I only do this towards November because the nature of holiday eating anyhow and winters in Michigan, so I'm not walking around in shorts and tee-shirts typically. Hitting January I start to pick up my cardio again, I remember taking LIPO Six when it came out a while ago and I had a decent experience. I went by the Vitamin Shoppe where they were out of OEP so I figured I would try this instead.

I didn't have any real negative effects while working out. It was not like I would sweat more, or have stomach aches. I think one time I had to go to the restroom or I would have had an accident in the gym, but that was most likely do to my weekend party time and not the pills.
____________________________________________

I did see some positive effects on maintaining my size and watching myself lean out a bit. So in effect I did lose some body fat %. But I have to say the wanting to eat and being so hungry after had me really watching what I ate. I tend to have with me a protein bar, salmon patties, and/or fruit to help with the hunger but there were some days when I did not have something with me and ended up eating something bad. And that is partially just do to my scheduling some days.

My feeling on the value relates to the overall experience, it's not entirely valuable if I take the product and feel like eating anything I can get my hands on. It's not worth taking that day if when I take it I have to stop at some fast food place and attempt to find the least detrimental thing on the menu; which isn't much of anything. Don't get me wrong I love to eat; there is an inner fat kid in here, so we fight on a daily basis anyhow. LIPO Six Black did not make it better in that fight.
_____________________________________________

I was not nauseous; I don't have completely negative things to say about the product, I just personally would not utilize these pills again. I have to say I did not take them exactly as the directions stated, I actually only did 2 pills 2x a day, typically in the morning after breakfast and before my shake; and then around noon or 1ish. I just want that to be stated, if you believe the effectiveness was better by actually taking the 3rd pill I will have to take your word there.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Effective
  • Fat Destroyer
  • Body Fat % Decreased
  • Increased Definition
  • Increased Hunger

I took this about three years ago but since i recently joined the SR community ill share my experience. At the time i was 19 and my brother and i thought it would be smart to go on a low carb diet and mix lipo 6 black into that (god we were idiots).

VALUE: (6) I got this from GNC at the time and I cant remember the exact amount but it was up there.

PILL SIZE: (10) normal sized pills which i had no problem with whatsoever.

EFFECTIVENESS: (9) im going to break this down into 3 categories:

PILL SIZE: (10) normal sized pills which i had no problem with whatsoever.

EFFECTIVENESS: (9) im going to break this down into 3 categories:
1. Hunger Suppresant- this did an amazing job of controlling my appetite. shortly after ingesting i could feel them working in my stomach and soon just the thought of food sounded horrible. I have a very fast metabolism and i eat a lot so i was very surprised that this could control my hunger for such a long period of time.
2. Thermogenic- this was my favorite part because i took this in the fall and the days arent all thaty warm so it was nice to have taken this because it increased my body temperature big time. I noticed i was sweating a whole lot more in the gym which was cool.
3. energy- this product gave me very clean energy and didnt make me jittery at all. especially since my brother and i were doing a low carb diet so i was not getting very good energy anyways but this helped big time in getting through the day.

OVERALL: (8) This is not for stimulant sensitive people that is for sure. I would recommend this to someone who is just getting off a bulking diet and was trying to tone. I noticed after i finished the bottle my abs were way more noticable and you could see more veins in my arms. I didnt have any side effects which was great and is the big reason that i would recommend this to other people.

Nutrex Lipo 6 Black

I purchased a bottle of Nutrex Lipo 6 Black to assist in decreasing some body fat in my recent recomp, I dosed one pill in the morning (8AM) and one pill around noon (or preworkout, if I had an afternoon workout), my diet was fairly clean and consistent (60-65g fat, 300g carbs, 225g protein), 20-30mins of cardio (HIIT) 4 times a week and lift 5-6 times a week. More or less I was not impressed with this product.

Nutrex Lipo 6 Black

Value (7): I purchased a 60-count bottle for around $25, which isn't a bad price at all considering this is a 30 day supply, it is a bit cheaper than its competitors.

Pill Size/Taste (9): The pills are black and are the same size as an average capsule, they have no taste and I had no burps of weird taste after taking them.

Effectiveness (6): Overall I wasn't really impressed or enjoy this product much at all it did assist in fat lose but I did experience some unwanted effects, I'll break down the effectiveness into categories to go into further detail.

Hunger Suppressant (6): This product did suppress my hunger very well up for the first 90 mins, after that I would become extremely hunger, more so then if I would if I were just on a normal diet without a hunger suppressant, so 4 hours after the initial supplementation I would take the second dose before I would have lunch, and again I would be feeling weak and very hungry almost to the point of nausea after 90 mins of taking the pill. I feel as if I could control my appetite better by having 6 small meals a day, so overall the suppressant effect did help but it wasn't an enjoyable feeling when you later become hungry.

Energy (5): I would get a slight bit of energy again for around 90 mins and once it came past that time, the crash felt as I could fall right asleep might day, I would become extremely sluggish and my body would just become physically tired. If I would take this before a workout I would go strong half way thru weight training and then I would crash become extremely hungry and would have no motivation to continue, before cardio again I would be hungry and nauseas. also this would give me slight anxiety. Overall didn't like these effects at all.

Thermogenic (7): This is the only aspect that I semi enjoyed of this product effects, it had a good thermogenic effect and I did see some fat loss with this, but the side effects of the sluggishness almost wasn't worth it. Overall the effectiveness of this product can definitely be out-performed by its competitors.

Overall (6): I give this an overall 6, which is being generous, if it was any more expensive I would have definitely rated it lower, the side effects I feel weren't worth the assistance in losing fat, I have better overall experience with a caffeine, green tea and yohimbe, I felt lethargic while taking this and the hunger suppressant at the end of the bottle began wearing off. I wouldn't take this product again; I would probably stick with a basic fat burning stack or try OEP next.
  • Not Effective Enough
  • Increase In Nerves ( Nervousness)
  • Tired
  • Crash

To sum it up, this stuff gave me the Lipo s**ts. I have never been so crabby, bloated, and overall miserable from a supplement in my life.

I got literally no results from this other than a very clean colon. I started to get warmed up, and my core temp started to rise, and I thought awesome. Then BANG! Time to take a dump. That was the result. I do not recommend this to anybody.

• Increased Bowl Movement Two Hours After Ingesting
  • Not Effective Enough

Overall.. This product will increase anxiety, this product will incerase irritability, this product will increase nervous tension. It will successfully drop weight ( water) while you consume it. The sweating is absolutely non stop and the "warmth" from the thermogetic properties will be persistent after consumption.

Effectiveness.. I noticed no results from this product. I was quite upset with the marketing and the positives that are / were claimed by this product. The fact is I am aware that some items / products will in fact effect others differently and this will be in direct relation to effectiveness. I personally did not have any fat burning benefits. It was quite helpful in energy and diminishing the mental feeling of fatigue.

Value.. I have had some whom have gave great raves in regards to this said product. On their merit alone I am not able to fail this as a supplement. I wish to claim only I did not share in the results that others did.

*** The excessive sweating will / was not able to be masked by dark ( black ) clothing. It is a non stop effect while taking this product...

This review is based on the effects of said product on myself. These statements have been made on a IMO basis.
  • Reduces Urge To Binge
  • Not Effective Enough
  • Increase In Nerves ( Nervousness)
  • Irritability
  • Paranoid Anxiety

*NOTE*-This is my first review.I've been lifting for about 4 years and about 2 with supplements.I'm the type that gets huge and strong quick but can't keep a 6 pack.I'm 180 right now,i took this product after oxyelite for the fact i was 174 and wanted to stay slim but gain mass.This was a cheap alternative.It has alot of caffeine in it, but it lacked energy.I felt absolutely the same taking it as you would normally.It didn't cut my apetite which was ok.What i can say is for the money i spent (28$) it kept me at a solid 180 and had no side effects on me whatsoever.

Effectiveness-5/10
I...

Effectiveness-5/10
I gave it a 5 because I was running 4-5 times a week 30 mins a day and i still managed to gain some weight back and the fact it has much caffiene and provided me with merely no eneergy was a bust.

Good Value- 9/10
I rated it 9 of 10 for value because it's one of the cheapest products out there and did an alright job, but definetly not one of the top out there.

Overall-7/10
Overall it deserves a 7, because it was inexpensive and while taking in many carbs and protein it kept pretty slim.

• Increased Bowl Movement Two Hours After Ingesting
  • Not Effective Enough

I tried Lipo 6 black a couple of months ago and its really effective. As I allways say its just a supplement its not a magic pill you have to diet a cardio after your workouts. When I took it I had a pretty sharp diet, but i also eat enough protein and carbos to avoid loosing muscle. I have tried other burners and this one is one of the best, but to be honest I would slightly recomend Universal Animal Cuts. But if you hate eating lots of pills this would work just fine. When I starte taking it I Weighted 192 and after a 4 week cycle y weighted 186 and its rellatively hard for me to loose fat, but I cardio 6 times a week and lifted weights.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Effective
  • Fat Destroyer
  • Body Fat % Decreased
  • Increased Definition
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.