Lipo 6

By: Nutrex

Lipo 6 is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by Nutrex. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

What should I take with Lipo 6?
Eoiny
  May 31, 2010

Bought this product due to a recommendation from a friend. Have to say i was a bit disappointed. The appetite suppression from them is great, and i lost about 10-15lbs in a month cycle, however i was doing heavy cardio during this time so i'm not sure if the Lipo 6 was too effective or if it was just the cardio. That being said, it did give me clean bursts of energy with no crash which is always nice in a fat burner!

I was a bit curious about the dosage however, I seemed to build up a tolerance to it very quickly and found myself having to up the dosage to 4-5 pills a day to feel any effects after about a week and a half.

Overall This was quite a good fat burner (i'm on my second bottle now), however i believe there are better out there. The price is decent (cost me 30 euro...25 dollars? for each of my bottles). I would recommend this supp for first timers as it is not too strong and does not have any negative side effects! However i think i might move on to OxyElite Pro next time, i've heard good things :D
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Clean Energy
  • No Crash
  • May Have To Up Dosage To Feel Effects Doesnt Last As Long As It Should
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.