Lipo 6

By: Nutrex

Lipo 6 is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by Nutrex. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

What should I take with Lipo 6?
Click to Expand

I took this product in the summer of 2009. I began in June and finished in about a month.

I was on a lowcarb high protien diet, and exercised about 5 times a week. I lost about 15lbs from 195 to 180 and was very happy. My belly got much smaller and my shorts all got too big.

I definitely felt the product working, I would constantly be overheating at work. It gave me energy to keep pushing futher and further during cardio, which was awesome.

There is no such thing as a magic pill that will cause weight loss, but Lipo...

• silverbakbro
    Rep: -5
    August 3, 2010

Also - I just started taking OxyElite Pro this week. I will review this product in about a month. I've heard good things about it and can't wait to see the results.

when i took this product yes it did surpress my appetite a little bit but not for very long. felt like it just wore off after an hour and a half or so. also i really didnt lose any weight either (mainly used to cut weight). and yes to all the captain obviouses out there i did diet and exercise while taking the product. i honestly think that all this pill did for me was surpress my appetite for the moment and give me descent energy
  • May Have To Up Dosage To Feel Effects Doesnt Last As Long As It Should

There are 120 servings per container for $46. This product just is not worth it. I did not notice that extreme of fat loss. I only took 2 capsules at a time which is the recommended dosage but I should have upped it.

Lipo 6 has Synephrine, Yohimbine, and Caffeine. All of these speed up your heart rate and increase your metabolism.

I noticed my heart racing extremely fast and this really scared me. I mean my body was working harder but in the end I did not get the results I wanted. Synephrine is a stimulant as well as a metabolism booster and Yohimbine the same. Both of these plus caffeine makes for a scary mix. I was actually scared to up the dosing.
  • Lowers Appetite
  • May Have To Up Dosage To Feel Effects Doesnt Last As Long As It Should

Really effective but gave me badd baddd anxiety. My heart would straight race for hours.

You are supposed to take six pills throughout the day and it would make me super jittery and heart would be pounding.

It did curb my apetite which was nice and helped me lose fat. If you took preworkout it worked well, but it really just wasn't worth it in the end for me. I have friends that love it

• Clean Energy
  • Shreds Fat
  • Anxiety
crysiam
  May 21, 2012

Taking this supplement I lost about 15 pounds, but I was on a LOW calorie diet & I worked out / did cardio every day. These pills gave me insomnia, they got me extremely jittering, they gave me headaches, I got 2 o'clock crashes, I hated it! But it did suppress my appetite & gave me slight energy (but then 2 o'clock came around & *crash*). It helped me lose weight, but I wouldn’t recommend this product. If you want a weight loss supplement look elsewhere, I'd never purchase this product again.

Bought this product due to a recommendation from a friend. Have to say i was a bit disappointed. The appetite suppression from them is great, and i lost about 10-15lbs in a month cycle, however i was doing heavy cardio during this time so i'm not sure if the Lipo 6 was too effective or if it was just the cardio. That being said, it did give me clean bursts of energy with no crash which is always nice in a fat burner!

I was a bit curious...

I was a bit curious about the dosage however, I seemed to build up a tolerance to it very quickly and found myself having to up the dosage to 4-5 pills a day to feel any effects after about a week and a half.

Overall This was quite a good fat burner (i'm on my second bottle now), however i believe there are better out there. The price is decent (cost me 30 euro...25 dollars? for each of my bottles). I would recommend this supp for first timers as it is not too strong and does not have any negative side effects! However i think i might move on to OxyElite Pro next time, i've heard good things :D
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Clean Energy
  • No Crash
sb8578
  February 1, 2010

average at best. Nothing great to report outside of it being reasonably priced at walmart. I must admit though since the ephedra ban every fat burner seems average
Darrel03
Rep: 0
  November 4, 2009

I thought it was great! I took it and i usually jog 3 miles, and i felt like i could jogg at least 3 more. I havent had any side effects, and i recommend this
 Cons:

So far I have been taking this 3 days so I really can not comment on the longevity of it but today was the 2 before breakfast day and I really felt it. It makes me sweat more and it does elevate the heart rate, slightly jittery but not unbearable. I agree with others that it kills the appetite. I plan on taking the rest and report back on results if any. So far its been 2lbs in 3 days but hey we all know that it can be just water.

tried this stuff when it first came out, at recommendation of GNC employee. for about an hour after taking it, could feel it working, then nothing. it made going to the bathroom a little easier, with more frequency, but that was about the extent of it. didnt lose any weight while taking it, even while doing lifting and cardio. price wise, on par with anything else ive tried, though i thought overpriced for what it did. still think ephreda is the only way to go.
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.