Lipo 6 Reviews

By: Nutrex

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Lipo 6 is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by Nutrex. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.
COMPARE SIMILAR

Eoiny
  May 31, 2010

Bought this product due to a recommendation from a friend. Have to say i was a bit disappointed. The appetite suppression from them is great, and i lost about 10-15lbs in a month cycle, however i was doing heavy cardio during this time so i'm not sure if the Lipo 6 was too effective or if it was just the cardio. That being said, it did give me clean bursts of energy with no crash which is always nice in a fat burner!

I was a bit curious about the dosage however, I seemed to build up a tolerance to it very quickly and found myself having to up the dosage to 4-5 pills a day to feel any effects after about a week and a half.

Overall This was quite a good fat burner (i'm on my second bottle now), however i believe there are better out there. The price is decent (cost me 30 euro...25 dollars? for each of my bottles). I would recommend this supp for first timers as it is not too strong and does not have any negative side effects! However i think i might move on to OxyElite Pro next time, i've heard good things :D
 Pros: