Home > Categories > Bodybuilding > Pre-Workout > Nutrex > Hemo-Rage Black Ultra Concentrate

Nutrex Hemo-Rage Black Ultra Concentrate

Hemo-Rage Black Ultra Concentrate Nutrex
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (73 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 89% (Trusted)
LOWEST Prices for Hemo-Rage Black Ultra Concentrate (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
23.99 Buy Hemo-Rage Black Ultra Concentrate $5.95 flat shipping rate Buy Hemo-Rage Black Ultra Concentrate
25.45 Buy Hemo-Rage Black Ultra Concentrate $5.95 Flat Rate Shipping! Buy Hemo-Rage Black Ultra Concentrate
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

USP Labs Jack3d Reviews
Jack3d (1006 Reviews)
CTD Labs Noxipro Reviews
Noxipro (66 Reviews)
PMD Platinum Pump Fuel Reviews
Platinum Pump Fuel (37 Reviews)
USP Labs Jack3d Micro Reviews
Jack3d Micro (58 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

BSN NO-Xplode Reviews
BPI 1.M.R Reviews
1.M.R (191 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Nutrex Hemo-Rage Black Ultra Concentrate
Great product, great pumps.. maybe a bit stim heavy but that's understandab...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Hemo-Rage is the concentrated version of Nutrex's original Hemo-Rage Black. It is a very powerful product with a very potent stimulant blend. Like many pre-workouts, some will respond well to it while others will not.

Hemo-Rage Black Ultra Concentrate Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
Hemo-Rage Black Ultra Concentrate Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Increased Energy (60)
  • Concentration (44)
  • Good Price (37)
  • More Sets (35)
  • Flavor Needs Work (33)
  • Crashing (29)
  • Some Of The Product Settles During Mixing (22)
  • Tolerance (18)
September 28, 2010

Age: 20

September 28, 2010
 Hemo-Rage Black Ultra Concentrate is Nutrex's stab at the up and coming concentrated pre-workout.

Ingredient Profile: 9.2/10
The chief ingredients of the concentrated version of Hemo Rage are a 6,870mg blend of creatine monohydrate, L-arginine alpha ketoglutarate, Beta Alanine, Taurine, caffeine, dimethylamylamine, and huperzine. Though it is a blend so you can't distinguish the exact amounts, the effects feel like a balanced product with no over-stimulated feeling from caffeine which is a nice plus.

Effects/Endurance: 9.5/10
The thing that stood out the most to me is the mental focus. Unlike a few other pre-workouts that I have used, the stimulant balance is just right and doesn't give you that wired feeling, but more of a tunnel vision focus. Like many of the pre-workouts these days, the Beta Alanine gives the tingles, but after a few uses wears off. Obviously, to get the full effects of beta-alanine, it needs to be taken daily so you should supplement it separately. The endurance increase was noticeable, and there wasn't much of a post workout crash.

Taste: 7.9/10
The flavor that I got was Bruisin Berry, and it isn't award winning by any means, but it isn't bad either. This is to be expected with a concentrated pre-workout as the emphasis is on the formula and not the extras for flavoring. The performance more than makes up for the flavor.

Mixability 9.2/10:
The product mixed easily in water within a few shakes. The only small drawback is that a little bit of the product would settle, but a couple additional shakes takes care of it quickly.

Overall: 9.4/10
I was very pleased overall with the concentrated version of Hemo Rage, and have had some of my best workouts to date with it. Of course, just like any other pre-workout, you will start to adapt to its effects, so you need to make sure to cycle it and never go above the recommended dose, which in this case is one level scoop. It is well worth giving it a try if you are looking for a new-preworkout.
  • Some Of The Product Settles During Mixing
Reply #1:
SunnyDzero
SunnyDzero

Joined: 7/2010
Reputation: +35
great review bro, does bodybuilding.com carry this? i know its new.

Reply #2:

Reputation: +3991
I actually checked availability today (9/28/10) on BB.com and it isn't listed as available there yet since it was just released recently.

Reply #3:
toolhead
toolhead

Joined: 2/2010
Reviews: 8
Reputation: +741
Nice review petey! Ive been curious if the concentrated version would be any good. Ive tried the original hemo rage but i didnt really care for it so Ive been wondering about this.

Reply #4:

Cray

Joined: 6/2010
Reviews: 55
Reputation: +2374
Ugh petey, your reviews suck butt.

Reply #6:

blackjam82
blackjam82

Reviews: 4
Reputation: +5
good review yea the guy at gnc told me he tried it said it worked good but the taste was horrible. I didnt think the original hemo rage black tasted that good either. I loved the focus on the original I would be so dialed in almost trippy feeling.

Reply #8:

Reputation: +51
Hey petey another very helpful review man. I have been looking into this and it seems pretty legit. When it comes to pre workouts I more so go for energy over pump, that being said how would you rate the energy and drive this product gave you?

Reply #9:

Reputation: +3991
I would rate the drive and energy a 9.3/10. It was outstanding in this category, but like with all pre-workouts, the stim effects diminish eventually.

Reply #10:

Reputation: +51
Ok thanks a lot for the help petey..I will for sure be picking up this product in the future. Planning on stacking it with some extra beta-alanine and exited to see the outcome :)

Reply #11:

Reputation: +3991
Good deal bro. I've been using Super Set from BodyFuel for the last 4 months and it has been one of the best staple additions. It takes a few months to see the full benefit of the beta alanine, but you'll notice its effects within a few weeks.

Reply #12:

Reputation: +51
Thanks for the tip, thats good to know. I was thinking about getting the beta-alaline 2000 by sci-fit. They have a deal on bb.com for buy either a 300 or a 500g container and get one free so thats few months supply for about $20, cant pass that up!!

Reply #13:
pumped
pumped

Joined: 12/2011
Reputation: 0
All - please do not complain about the taste - this is a sport for men with balls, just swallow it and hit the gym!

Reply #14:
pappa384
pappa384

Joined: 3/2012
Reviews: 0
Reputation: 0
I took this and I didnt feel it gave me enough energy so i took 2 more scoops, big mistake, my workout was the best ive ever had, i was bruising because of the swelling but then about an hour later I crashed so hard and i was puking like i had the flu or something good product, dont exceed the dosage or the consequences are terrible...

November 22, 2013

watsec01

Age: 18

November 22, 2013
Very good pre workout

Compared to c4, no xplode, jacked 3d, and 1 M.R, they don't compare to Hemo Rage black ultra concentrate. Effects/: 9/10
One of my favorite supplements on the market now. This product is a standout to me because of the focus you receive after taking it. Most pre workouts usually don’t give me the sensation I got when I took hemo rage. Another good part of hemo rage is that it doesn’t wear down throughout the workout. After using c4 for a few weeks my body got dramatically use to it therefore there was no point to take it. Also there is no side effects. Hemo rage gives you the push you need and doesn’t wear out.

Taste: 6/10
Brusin’ Berry was the flavor I got and to be quite honest it was awful. The flavor is very tart and wasn’t too fun to drink. The good thing is though I don’t care about the flavor but more the effects, and the effects are worth the bad taste.
Mixability 9/10:
Unless you take a while to drink it (settles to the bottom) it mixes very well in water.

Overall: 9.5/10
Nutrex did very well in making hemo rage and it is my favorite pre workout. After using multiple types of pre workout I found that there isn’t another one that gives you the focus that you need to have a great workout. Taste is lacking but the outcome of taking hemo rage is very positive.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Reps Increase
  • Increased Focus
  • Long Lasting Energy
  • Good Price
  • Concentration
March 24, 2013

Lovoi

Age: 15

March 24, 2013
 Hey everyone, i have to say that this is probably my least favorite pre workout supplement ive taken.

I also discovered this product at GNC and had high hopes when the employee there said it wa his favorite pre workout.

i bought the sucker punch flavor and it terms of taste it is the wort tasting product ive had besides ravage and tasts deservingly recieves 3/10

Once i get into the gym though i was an animal. i just kept doing set after set and added reps on every set. My body was so itchy and tingely the first time but that eventually went away after a few more times taking it. all in all though my strength did get better so strength gains recieve 8/10

Unfortunately id never crashed so hard in my life until i started taking this product. every time after i took this four hours later i would immediately crash and get extremely naseous. i decided to finish using the product though.

All in all this product did get me stronger but i payed a price by always crashing after taking it
Pros:
Cons:
  • More Sets
  • Beast Mode
  • Reps Increase
  • Dirty Feeling
  • Nauseous
  • Flavor Needs Work
  • Felt Groggy
March 20, 2013

supppup

Reviews: 8

Age: 28

March 20, 2013
 Friends used to joke that Hemorage Ultra would cause hemorrhoids when taken, but ass or not, i gave it a try, and boy, i would have to say this is the best Stim based pre workout i have ever taken.

Pre workouts i have tried so far, all are great in their own respective way in which i have benefited greatly, some not so much: Cellucor C4, Jack3d Micro, Original Jack3d, Craze, No Xplode.

Mixability (8/10):
------------------
Mixes easily if you stir it. Recommend you do not mix it in a shaker. The mixture becomes foamy and tastes awful.

Overall Taste (6/10):
--------------
As per above, if you shake to mix it, the taste will be around 3/10. Over 3 years i have only used 3 tubs of this product. I've tried 3 flavors:

Berry (6/10): This was the first flavor i tried. Did not taste anything like Berries, and i found it quite hard to consume. Although once you taste the Craze version of Berry, this would seem rather pleasant.

Watermelon (2/10): I wasn't sure which country my taste buds took a holiday to, but while watermelon smelled great, i purchased a tub of watermelon based on other user's reviews and it was so horrible i gave away the entire tub after trying one scoop.

Lemon (8/10): By far the best tasting flavor so far. Very close to a lemonade taste and was able to down a serving easily.

Motivation (10/10):
---------------------------
15 - 20 mins after consuming one scoop, i get this feeling that i'm ready for the gym. It's not a heavy stim feeling which i get from Craze, instead it's a subtle suggestion whispering to me "it's time to hit the gym".

Strength (9/10):
-----------------
Primary reason i use Hemorage Ultra. Of all the pre workouts i listed, this is by far the best pre workout for strength. I wrote a Jack3d Micro review in which i found Micro to be beneficial to the amount of weight i could lift, but with Micro, it took a lot of sets before the strength gain kicked it. With Hemorage, i could lift heavy from the get go, from my very first set, without warmups, i could lift much heavier than usual.

Endurance (5/10):
-----------------
Due to the Dimethylhexanemine in the product, i felt it was detrimental to my endurance levels. Perhaps i was lifting so heavy that no matter what my endurance level was at, i was depleting my endurance stores.

Pump (2/10):
------------
This product doesn't give any pump or NO effect. I had to mix one scoop with Jack3d Micro to get a pump effect. If you only want pump, this isn't the product for you.

Overall (9/10):
---------------
I was after a pre workout that assisted with my strength to plow through plateaus. It did just that. One scoop is only required, though i could tell you that this gave me stim dick and while the caffeine content in this product is hidden as part of their blend, one scoop at 4pm and i still can't sleep at 12pm.

I'd like to point out that with most pre workouts, they recommend you take it on an empty stomach, or consume one hour after a medium to heavy meal.

You can take this 10 minutes after a light to medium meal and you will still feel the full effects.

Strongly recommend this product. This review is based on a tub that still contains Dimethylhexanamine. I understand that Nutrex may have recently reformatted their ingredient list and have taken taken out the dimeth.

I would recommend anyone wishing to purchase this product to look carefully at the ingredients.

• Takes Too Long To Wear Off
  • Not Much Of A Pump As Expected
January 25, 2013

Judd90

Age: 22

January 25, 2013
 Here is Nutrex’s equivalent of jack3d and other concentrated pre-workout formula. This formula concentrates around a few key ingredients being Creatine monohydrate, beta alanine, geranium extract (DMAE), Taurine, Caffine and L-AAKG. Combined together these make for a very potent pre workout formula.

Taste – 9/10
This has to be the best tasting pre workout formula I have ever tasted. The orange flavour just tastes like a sour orangeade, which I loved. The mixing isn’t the best however as I always end up with some left in the bottom of my shaker cup.

Effectiveness – 9/10
The only reason this doesn’t get any higher is due to the lack of pump I get from it. All I needed for the duration of the tub was one scoop. They say on the tub DO NOT EXCEED ONE SCOOP. And they are spot on with this one. I never found myself wanting to use more than the one scoop and the workouts I get from it were extreme. So much energy, so much focus so much more strength. I also found that I would perspire so much more on this product compared to other pre workouts and judging by comparison of ingredient profiles and not seeing any strong thermogenics within it, it must have just been the intensity of my workout.
As a slight negative I did find I would crash after my leg sessions, but that was just because of the sheer intensity and energy expended during the session. And if you aren’t crashing after legs then you aren’t training them hard enough!

Ingredients – 8/10
I know this supplement doesn’t claim to be an intense PUMP inducing pre workout but I feel that it would benefit from the addition of L-citrulline to complete the formula and then it would be pretty close to perfect for me.

Value – 9/10
This scores great for value as you never have to exceed the one scoop serving. That makes for over a month’s supply and varying between £25 and £30 that does down as one of the best value for money PWO’s on the market for me. Many people will be sensitive and may have to start at half a scoop and build up from there, which makes for even better value.

Overall – 9/10
This is my favourite PWO formula to date and I think it may continue to be for a very long time. The workouts I have had with this pre workout are unrivalled in terms of results and intensity. It has however been banned in the UK now due to the DMAE within the product so I will be on the search for something to rival it/try Nurtex’s revised formula if they decide to bring one out. The value is also massively in its favour and I would highly recommend this supplement to anyone who wants to try something different from the norm of Jack3d/craze/Xplode

Pros:
Cons:
  • More Sets
  • Beast Mode
  • Good Price
  • Tunnel Vison
  • Tastes Great
  • Some Of The Product Settles During Mixing
  • Not Much Of A Pump As Expected
November 21, 2012

ozgymstar

Reviews: 18

Age: 24

November 21, 2012
 first off i would say that me and my brother had to try this when we herd someone took two scoops of this and stayed up for 2 days haha

Value 7: i got this for about 70 dollars. a ushual price for Australian pre-workouts. cant complain.

Effects/Endurance 7.5:
i have to say when using this i had a crazy amount of energy, my poundage on weights went up but i have to say what comes up must come down gave me a really nasty crash..almost felt hungover haha

Taste:5
i had a hard time downing this too bitter

Mix ability 6: needed a good shake and stir for around 2 minutes.

Overall: 7
was like every other DMAA pre-workout during the time of taking it. heaps jumpy but bad crash.

• Felt Groggy
  • Takes Too Long To Wear Off
August 17, 2012

GrownGerber

Age: 28

August 17, 2012
 Suppd and hemorrhage tie for first for the best preworkouts out in my book.

This was definitely the most powerful product I have ever used per scoop.

Value 8/10
35 for 30 scoops at my local supplement shop this is midrange. Luckily you don't need more than 1 scoop ever.

10, the enegy is simply insane. 1 scoop and I was a primitive wild man in the gym. The intensity I got gave me more strength because of the adrenaline from the supplement. I think unfortunately hemorrhage is now banned because the 1,3

Overall:
10/10 I recommend. If you want a potent product hit some hemp rage but don't abuse it. Crash was pretty bad but so worth it
August 10, 2012

ava5147

Reviews: 7

Age: 20

August 10, 2012
 Okay, So I've taken this off and on a few times.. bout time I review it.

Taste & Mixability (6/10)

This is really the least weighted category for me. Whenever I take it I mix with about 2 oz of water shoot it down, then mix the remaining bits of powder w/ water and rinse down the rest... Taste is okay I guess.

Effectiveness (8/10)

If you asked me the first two weeks, this would have gotten a 10, but as with most preworkouts the effectiveness diminishes over continued use. I started finding myself using more and more of this product, which brings me onto the next aspect... nausea. If I didn't make sure to take food about 1 1/2 hours before I'd surely feel a little sick. Other than that this product gave me awesome energy in the gym, and a heightened degree of mental clarity. I would be so motivated to lift & stay in the gym longer, as compared to other days (when I didn't take), where I'd find myself wondering if I was reallllllly gonna do abs that day or skip out early.

Value (9/10)

To me, this is within fair price range for a preworkout.. I think it lasted a better portin of a month, and it was like 22 bucks (free shipping with minimum order amount).

All in all great product. I wouldn't go sofar to say its the BEST ever... but what is. It's definitely in my upper tier supplement list for pwouts.
August 7, 2012

gainz24

Age: 27

August 7, 2012
 I have used, all for more than one month at a time, the following pre's: jack3d, no-xplode, no shotgun, 1MR, C4, assault....hemo rage was the most effective, best pricing too! I just got the orange cremation recently and it tastes like a creamsicle, the lemonade was a tad displeasing to the taste. But the overall pro's of this by far weigh the con's. The ONLY thing consistently that I noticed was the crash is always there about 3.5-4 hours after ingesting it. Overall this a great product, on supplementwarehouse its 18.99 for limited time bc its discontinued. GET IT!
June 12, 2012

Suppzspert

Reviews: 3

Age: 29

June 12, 2012
 Hemorage: I have a love/hate relationship with this product. I went through a whole tub which fueled insane workouts with cracklike energy (which I love) but the burnout was too much to deal with.

It seemed like time after time taking hemorage I would swear to never take it again during the burnout then the next day craved the intense workout and did so haha.

Energy profile is great. You are definitely on one and its comparable to a drug with the high amounts of 1, 3. I was a savage throughout the whole workout.

Burnout is 1/10: Besides maximize V2, worst burnout ever experienced

Ingredients: Not so prominent. Stimulants are very high dosed everything else is underdosed. If you take this product for anything but energy, be sure to stack creatine, arginine, some aminos and vitamins to give you a boost.

All in all, I love hemo rage but hate the burnout. Absolutely crazy supplement
  • Tolerance

Have you used Hemo-Rage Black Ultra Concentrate? Submit your own Review!