Hemo-Rage Black

By: Nutrex

I got Hemo Rage because i was getting tired after long days of school and because my workouts were suffering without a pre workout boost. Everyone seemed to say how Hemo Rage gave insane energy and what-not, and i needed some energy.

Taste(7/10): i got grape flavored, and it kind of reminded me of a mix of grape SuperPump Max, and grape NO-Xplode. It wasnt bad, most of the time it was good but there were days that i could barely get it down. The taste got pretty old, very quickly, but when i didnt take it for a week or so and came back to it, it tasted pretty good.

Ingredient List(?/10): when you look at the ingredient profile, it looks very impressive. there could be a small book written just with ingredients that are in Hemo Rage. For that it looks impressive, BUT when you really look at it, the scoop is 20 grams, and the carbohydrate blend is 10.5 grams....basically filler when you think about it. That really leaves a half scoop for the rest of the around 55 ingredients (if i counted correctly) to fill, plus its a proprietary blend so you wouldnt really know how much your getting anyways. It kind of reminds me of naNO Vapor really. but anyways i cant really rate the ingredient list, but i thought i would talk about it.

Energy/endurance(8/10): the energy on Hemo Rage was good, but not nearly as "crazy" as others have said. Even with all the stimulants that are in it (but again we dont really know how much of each), Hemo Rage gave me clean energy, but as i went through the bottle the energy feeling went away but the endurance boost was still there, but i just couldnt feel it. Also i have never sweated more or felt hotter than when i was taking Hemo Rage, it had pretty intense thermogenic effects.

Pump(6/10): While i wasnt really expecting a huge pump from this, i was still a bit let down by it. There really wasnt too much of a pump. It was there, but nothing fantastic.

Value(9/10): This is a very cheap Pre Workout supplement(, which makes it good for people who are on a budget but still wants a kick. While it may not be as cheap as Jack3d but for 30 dollars for 50 servings, the tub can last a while espcially if you dont use it all to often. I myself ended up only taking it on leg and back days because the effectiveness seemed to deplete after 2 weeks of using it 5 days a week.

Side Effects(7/10): while some of these side effects wernt terrible, they were inconvienent. Sometimes when i would drink this after using it for a while or when i would take 2 scoops, i would get very,very tired like 5-10 min after drinking it. But once i got my workout going this tired feeling would go away, but sometimes i would just want to go to sleep and not workout. Also sometimes i would crash after my workouts, which wasnt that bad because i tend to recover better if i take a nap post workout, so it kind of helped haha. Other than that i didnt feel any side effects.

Overall: Hemo Rage was an ok pre workout supplement, nothing special but not the worst ive had. Although i do recommend not taking this if you are sensitive to stimulants because there are a lot of them in here. the main problem i had was the MASSIVE proprietary blend in this, and while it doesnt make the product worse or better, it just says something about the product that they tried the "kitchen sink" method instead of taking things that work and putting the actual dose of it in it instead of taking 50 ingredients and throwing them in a powder and hoping that it will work.

• PTfootball54
      June 22, 2011

I forgot to add that when i mixed Hemo Rage with 2 scoops of watermellon Xtend tasted fantastic.
    • kroberts9
      June 22, 2011

Good review. i'm not a huge fan of nutrex products. if you need a good pick up try whiteflood and amino energy stacked. it was amazing
    • venom434
      June 22, 2011

I couldn't finish a tub of the brusin berry, the taste and texture just made me feel sick to ny stomach. Good review though.
    • venom434
      June 22, 2011

I couldn't finish a tub of the brusin berry, the taste and texture just made me feel sick to my stomach. Good review though.

venom434

i normally wait until i finish a product once or twice before i write a review, but i was disappointed in this product so i thought give some feed back anyways.

*note: this review is based on only 1 scoop dosage pre-workout, it says no more than 2 scoops a day but i didn't bother to even attempt it*

the ingredient profile consists of 20,000mg of a "Hemo Rage Black Proprietary Blend". when you first take a look at the product you probably are thinking "wow, this has to be great" with about 56 ingredients (stim heavy).

well..not so much, with proprietary blends you're not exactly sure how much of ingredient you're actually getting. i usually don't mind proprietary blends but with soo many ingredients i would like to know a break down of each to make sure you aren't getting a bunch of "junk/fillers", but i gave it shot anyways.

first few days it worked fairly well in the pump, energy and focus departments; although i'd have to say the energy was more of a jittery rush rather than sustained energy. i work out 4 days a week, and each workout i began to notice the effectiveness of the product slowly starting to wear off.

the flavor i chose was "Bruisin Berry", the taste was similar to cotton candy, but the texture is hard to describe; thick, much thicker than i expected. and no matter how much water i added it always seemed to stay think with grit on the bottom and alot of foaming as well.

i've tried it both on an empty stomach and with a some sort of snack and small meal, but this always seemed to make me nauseous eventually.

like i stated before i didn't finish the container due to my disappointment of it and the way it was making me feel. this product may work for others, but for me it didn't and i probably wont buy it again.

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Lots Of Crazy Stims
    • A Little Pricey
    • Hard On The Heart
    • Overhyped
    • Odd Texture

I personally like this p.w. the best. It has a very smooth and tasty flavor. Not over powering or sour. The scoops aren't too big and most people will only use 1. The price is pretty good, around $30 if you search online. There is a new concentrated version which is probably a bit better. The energy is solid, the pumps are great (great fullness is the muscles), and there is only a slight crash at the end, no end of the world crash.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Can Really Feel It.

August 22, 2010

Glad it worked good for you man. a lot of people on here are saying they didn't feel a thing and made me veryy confused haha

I know it is rare to rate a product 10s across the board but damn this was one heck of a pre workout product. I honestly am very sorry to the people that tried this product and did not work for them because this product put me through some of the most intense workouts of my life.

Taste- I bought a container of the bruisin berry and that tasted so good it was a joke. Most preworkout powders are very sour and hard to down before you workout but this had a nice creamy-like taste.

Mixibility- Let's just say that this product mixes perfectly.

Effectiveness- The serving size of this product is two scoops but I honestly do not get the point of going past one because it is so potent. One scoop was perfect or maybe more then enough from me and gave me a very good pump like I have never felt before. Hemo-Rage Black contains different types of creatine as well which gives you the opportunity to have explosive workouts without fatigue and that is the reason why I am so confused as of to why this product didn't work for others but once again everyone reacts differently to supplements. One of the biggest reasons I loved this was because I had no crash whatsoever. Most preworkouts give me a horrible crash but for some reason felt no feeling of crash at all.

Overall this is the best pre-workout I have tried so far and I have tried many different kinds. Very pleased with Hemo Rage Black!
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Can Really Feel It.

• Laconkobes
          July 26, 2010

I agree with you. I had the best work out that I may have ever had in my life after I tried this stuff.

I do need to try something different with the dosage I took 1 scoop with con-crete creatine as I was told it would work well together. I was jittery and almost vomited after my work out. But I had ate hours before I tried the stuff and did run 5 miles before touching the weights.
          July 26, 2010

Ooof that doesn't sound too pleasant. Hemo-Rage is extremely potent so mixing it with other creatine products might be a little too much.
        • taysab23
          July 26, 2010

If you liked jacked... you should try hemo rage ultra concentrated bro.. its pretty dang good.
        • powerthirst
          July 26, 2010

Awesome review! I am about to start taking hemo-rage soon and i was wondering how it affected us younger guys, did you have any noticeable growth? (while obviously taking protien and a multi)

Damn, I hate to write a bad review but here goes.

I bought and tried out a bottle of the bruisin berry flavor a few months ago and man was it a let down.

I can honestly say I've used a ton of pre workouts (I know everyone says that, but I'll send you a list if you don't believe it) and nothing has disappointed like hemo rage. I saw all the hyped up adds and articles about this and I must say I was probably the most excited person to buy this product and try it.

I remember the first workout.....
        Damn, I hate to write a bad review but here goes.

I remember the first workout.. Same pre-workout meal plan and routines as any other day but switched in hemo rage instead. I was psyched about chest night but was unrewarded. I had a lackluster and I mean lackluster half ass, no intensity, low strength, and no pump workout. I have never had such a terrible workout and feeling of regression during and after.

I didn't give up though. The profile on this product was too nice to not work so I tried it again and again and again, altering dosages with no luck. After about 10 workouts, I finally said "f*@$ it" and GAVE it away to a co-worker. Turns out he tried it with the same results and then eventually passed it on to another guy.

To break this all down:
        Taste was great.. Nutrex gets credit for making a good tasting pre-workout. Tasted and smelled like sweet tarts or something.

Mixability was above average. I've had much worse......(juggernaut)...

Energy was average at best...nothing special

NO PUMP! NO PUMP at all! Very disappointed.

Good value however. I got it for about 35 bucks so no complaint there.

I hope some people have better luck with this product. I know that products, especially pre-workout powders, work differently with everybody.

July 24, 2010

That's really weird bro because I just got a tub of it not that long ago and it is my favorite pre-workout and i've tried quite a bunch of pre-workout products as well. But everyones body reacts different.
          • jthayer1
            July 24, 2010

I agree that it doesn't add up. The only explaination I've come up with is that possibly I was so psychologically excited to try this that no matter what happened it was going to be a let down. I figured eventually I would get a result but no luck. Oh well, I'm glad it works for someone though. I've sold it to several people who really love it.. just not me.. haha
          • CamelE

Good reviews man!
          • Manimal
            July 24, 2010

Great reviews, keep em comin bro
          • bklenzing
            (0)
            July 24, 2010

What pre workout do you use....best pump and drive?
          • jthayer1
            July 25, 2010

Muscle meds code red is my personal favorite. Energy and focus are pretty good but the pumps are insane!

Hemo Rage without a doubt is the strongest PWO I have tried. But im going to say now, in no way do I mean it to be the best PWO.

Hemo Rage is not the sort of PWO you want to take every day or too late in the night. The level of stims that are loaded in this product rests on borderline unnecessary. If you have any sort of heart complications you may want to avoid this product all together because a shot of this stuff is like taking a hit from a defibrillator. If you are sensitive to stims what-so ever dont bother messing with Hemo Rage. This product can easily have you over-amped and laying on your bed feeling sick if you arent use to it.

However I would keep a tub of Hemo Rage for those days you are just dead-dog tired and need some serious pick me up. Im talking about those days when you need to hit up the gym on heavy squats or bench and you just worked a grueling 10-12 hour shift or even 8 hours if your work is rough. I use to work 10 hours a day for a landscaping company and I am very grateful for having some Hemo Rage around, otherwise my workouts would have been mediocre at best. Hemo Rage gave me that much needed edge after a day of busting my ass so that I could Dominate in the weight room as if I was fresh. The only reason I didnt give this product a 10 for effectiveness is because of the sides even I still experienced while using it. During sets I would get light headed here and there, and sometimes it was a little hard to fall asleep afterwards. Luckily for me I had some ZMA also.

Value for this product I give an 8 because its less than a dollar per serving if you find it at the right place and to me thats a plus. Definitely worth your buck if you need something hardcore to help you out after a long day.

Overall I rate this product a 6 because Its just too damn strong for just a regular day. So unless every day for you is rough, you really dont need to use this product consistently. Also the side effects can be pretty high, which will vary depending on how resistant you are to stims. Other than that Hemo Rage absolutely dominates. I would recommend this product to anyone who works hard all day and comes home needing something serious to get their mind right for going hard.

As for the taste? Its a bit strong so mix with at least 12oz of water. especially if your doing the "underground dose" which is two scoops. Id say mix as high as 16-18oz of water.

If you were like me working all day and only had time to workout afterwards, you will come to appreciate the energizing voltage of Hemo Rage.
           Pros:
           Cons:
          • Can Really Feel It.

• Durden998
              February 21, 2011

The UC version of this is even stronger
            • Spdgreddy86
              February 21, 2011

What are they trying to do, make a PWO for coma patients?
            • ruabeyo
              (-111)
              February 21, 2011

Reps for such a brave dude... I cringe at stuff like this.

nice review
            • Manimal
              February 21, 2011

"a shot of this stuff is like taking a hit from a defibrillator."

Lmao, awesome review bro.

• ja5643
              (0)
              February 21, 2011

Ive been reading a lot of comments to see if i want to try hemo rage and i am still not sure if i want to. i think my body can handle it but i dont think i like the side affects

Wow... well. this supplement worked really well for me.. i always got a great pump, great tunnel vision, and better vascularity than i have ever had..taste was average, wasn't expecting much, but it was alright for a supplement.. I did have a little bit of an upset stomach, but it was nothing, i just kinda stayed away from running.. i did also have to well.. poo. after most workouts, due to the quantity of magnesium.. despite this though, it gave me quite a workout.. the price was decent ($41).. and it was worth my money... i would recommend this product to people who have experience with similar supplements, definitely not for beginner weightlifters though.. it is very potent, and quite effective... All in all, i found my trial on Hemo Rage Black quite satisfactory, and i am considering going and getting another bucket myself.
             Pros:
             Cons:
            • Decent Vascularity
            • Beastly Pump
            • Can Really Feel It.
            • Good Pumps

I took hemo rage twice once over the summer and another time in late september. Hemo rage black is one of the most potent pre workouts Ive tried. My pumps were great and I had energy throughout the day.
               Pros:
               Cons:
              • Can Really Feel It.
              • Sucker Punch

• BigSuf2
                  November 22, 2010

One quick note I just reviewed my review and I would like to add that if you buy this at GNC just know they will give you a little for a lot meaning less for more money

" ... WOW! I am freakn impressed, to say the least! I just threw away my superdump 250 is no longer working on me (used it for years). I liked all the ads in the mags and had some moderate success with the Lipo 6 black product I decided to give it a try. .. it's only been a couple of workouts but to be quite honest the best workouts ever Pumps were sick.. after even warming up.. but the focus and intensity I experienced was really off tha wall. Overall, nuts with hemorage!
                 Pros:
                 Cons:
                • Can Really Feel It.
                • Prevents Fatigue

All I can say is ... this stuff totally Jacked me up !!! I felt like I could lift a car the first time I used this product. The taste is good, and I didn't crash right after. As for a vascularity ... I'm not generally a vascular person, however it did give me a noticeable difference. Also I was sweating like a pig the whole time I was lifting.
                   Pros:
                   Cons:
                  • Can Really Feel It.
                  • Insane Vascularity
                    Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.