Home > Categories > Bodybuilding > Pre-Workout > Nutrex > Hemo-Rage Black

Nutrex Hemo-Rage Black

Hemo-Rage Black Nutrex User Rating: (45 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 93% (Trusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

USP Labs Jack3d Reviews
Jack3d (1006 Reviews)
BSN NO-Xplode Reviews
NO-Xplode (356 Reviews)
6.9
Optimum Serious Mass Reviews
Serious Mass (73 Reviews)
Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump Max Reviews
SuperPump Max (83 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

Cellucor C4 Extreme Reviews
C4 Extreme (247 Reviews)
Muscle Pharm Assault Reviews
Assault (237 Reviews)
BPI 1.M.R Reviews
1.M.R (191 Reviews)
MRI Black Powder Reviews
Black Powder (154 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Nutrex Hemo-Rage Black Ultra Concentrate
Great product, great pumps.. maybe a bit stim heavy but that's understandab...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Hemo-Rage is the original pre-workout produced by Nutrex. It has a decent track record with a solid ingredient profile, but like many pre-workouts, the specific effects will depend on the user.

Hemo-Rage Black Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Hemo-Rage Black Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Energy (31)
    • Can Really Feel It. (25)
    • Good Pumps (25)
    • Builds Muscle (16)
    • A Little Pricey (15)
    • Lots Of Crazy Stims (13)
    • No Pump (7)
    • Overhyped (7)
    August 20, 2012

BroBroKing

Reviews: 62

Age: 22

August 20, 2012
     I have a very busy and active life so I need a preworkout that gives me good energy. This gives good energy but like all preworkouts towards the end of the tub the effects went down. But first three weeks got good energy, vasodilation, was able to do more sets, and beast mode Engage.

Taste 8
    i take preworkout to imporve my sessions not cause its tastey. However for the sake of the review. I did the fruit punch flavor and it was pretty good.

Value 8
    It is slightly expensive but it is a good product and sometimes you have to pay for quality.

Side effects- this product did not give me any negative side effects. NO stomach pain, gas, bad small, or crashes.
      October 18, 2011

danball41

Age: 19

October 18, 2011
       Trying out this product, the first time i used it I liked how it got me pumped up in the gym, i also increased weights.
      But the bad effect of this product is the crash post workout. About 2-3 hours after my workout after taking this product, all I want to do is sleep. I also feel sort of sick as well. Although it may be good use in the gym, the after effects are not good at all, at least for me. So i took this back to GNC, and got Assault.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Can Really Feel It.
      • Gross Taste
      • No Pump
      • Odd Texture
      October 9, 2011

lifter0670

Age: 19

October 9, 2011
       I am taking the ultra concentrated one and im sorry but this tuff is terrible. i stack it with isatori morph and all i get is jitters nothing else. the other day before my workout, not even kidding i fell to the ground because of the jitters it gave me. it felt like an electric shock just went through my body. i prefer jacked i used to stack jacked with morph and it was fantastic best workouts i could ever ask for. o and for the hemorage i feel really tired right before i lift and after.
      Pros:
      Cons:
        • Hard On The Heart
        • Jitters
        • Makes Me Tired
        • No Energy
        September 25, 2011

mikelg

Age: 23

September 25, 2011
         I just started taking supplements so don't know much about them. But hemo rage black was my first pre-workout supplement I've ever took and i haven't felt a change at all. Thought i would feel a burst of energy or something maybe even get a little hot and itchy but i got nothing. i don't recommend it. anyone have something better in mind?
        Pros:
        Cons:
          • No Pump
          • No Energy
          June 22, 2011

Age: 17

June 22, 2011
           I got Hemo Rage because i was getting tired after long days of school and because my workouts were suffering without a pre workout boost. Everyone seemed to say how Hemo Rage gave insane energy and what-not, and i needed some energy.

Taste(7/10): i got grape flavored, and it kind of reminded me of a mix of grape SuperPump Max, and grape NO-Xplode. It wasnt bad, most of the time it was good but there were days that i could barely get it down. The taste got pretty old, very quickly, but when i didnt take it for a week or so and came back to it, it tasted pretty good.

Ingredient List(?/10): when you look at the ingredient profile, it looks very impressive. there could be a small book written just with ingredients that are in Hemo Rage. For that it looks impressive, BUT when you really look at it, the scoop is 20 grams, and the carbohydrate blend is 10.5 grams....basically filler when you think about it. That really leaves a half scoop for the rest of the around 55 ingredients (if i counted correctly) to fill, plus its a proprietary blend so you wouldnt really know how much your getting anyways. It kind of reminds me of naNO Vapor really. but anyways i cant really rate the ingredient list, but i thought i would talk about it.

Energy/endurance(8/10): the energy on Hemo Rage was good, but not nearly as "crazy" as others have said. Even with all the stimulants that are in it (but again we dont really know how much of each), Hemo Rage gave me clean energy, but as i went through the bottle the energy feeling went away but the endurance boost was still there, but i just couldnt feel it. Also i have never sweated more or felt hotter than when i was taking Hemo Rage, it had pretty intense thermogenic effects.

Pump(6/10): While i wasnt really expecting a huge pump from this, i was still a bit let down by it. There really wasnt too much of a pump. It was there, but nothing fantastic.

Value(9/10): This is a very cheap Pre Workout supplement(, which makes it good for people who are on a budget but still wants a kick. While it may not be as cheap as Jack3d but for 30 dollars for 50 servings, the tub can last a while espcially if you dont use it all to often. I myself ended up only taking it on leg and back days because the effectiveness seemed to deplete after 2 weeks of using it 5 days a week.

Side Effects(7/10): while some of these side effects wernt terrible, they were inconvienent. Sometimes when i would drink this after using it for a while or when i would take 2 scoops, i would get very,very tired like 5-10 min after drinking it. But once i got my workout going this tired feeling would go away, but sometimes i would just want to go to sleep and not workout. Also sometimes i would crash after my workouts, which wasnt that bad because i tend to recover better if i take a nap post workout, so it kind of helped haha. Other than that i didnt feel any side effects.

Overall: Hemo Rage was an ok pre workout supplement, nothing special but not the worst ive had. Although i do recommend not taking this if you are sensitive to stimulants because there are a lot of them in here. the main problem i had was the MASSIVE proprietary blend in this, and while it doesnt make the product worse or better, it just says something about the product that they tried the "kitchen sink" method instead of taking things that work and putting the actual dose of it in it instead of taking 50 ingredients and throwing them in a powder and hoping that it will work.
          • Huge Proprietary Blend

Joined: 7/2009
          Reputation: +920
          i forgot to add that when i mixed Hemo Rage with 2 scoops of watermellon Xtend tasted fantastic.

kroberts9
          kroberts9

Joined: 10/2010
          Reviews: 18
          Reputation: +758
          good review. i'm not a huge fan of nutrex products. if you need a good pick up try whiteflood and amino energy stacked. it was amazing

Reply #3:

Joined: 4/2010
          Reviews: 54
          Reputation: +981
          I couldn't finish a tub of the brusin berry, the taste and texture just made me feel sick to ny stomach. Good review though.

Reply #4:

Joined: 4/2010
          Reviews: 54
          Reputation: +981
          I couldn't finish a tub of the brusin berry, the taste and texture just made me feel sick to my stomach. Good review though.

June 9, 2011

Age: 24

June 9, 2011
           First I would like to say that I was recommended this product from a GNC store worker. He raved about how wonderful the product was. Oh his recommendations I went with it. I should not have. I have taken many pre-workout supplements before (NO explode, NOX-CG3, ect.), but the sales pitch roped me in. I wish I could take back my purchase. I felt nothing but an upset stomach while taking this. I tried on an empty stomach and on a filled stomach. I tried anywhere from 30 mins prior to the work out, to right before walking into the gym. I started out with half a scoop and immediately went to 1 full scoop the following day. When that did not work I went with the UNDERGROUND SERVING SIZE (2 scoops) and that also did not do the job. The warning said do not exCEEd 2 scoops and I did not. Not wanting to be wasteful I finished out the supplement subconsciously hoping it was doing something I couldn't see. It did not. I was looking for cocaine and came away with baby powder. The only plus I can give this supplement is that I had some crazy fun dreams while on it
          Pros:
          Cons:
          • Fun Dreams
          • No Energy
          • Stomach Ache
          jdthered
          jdthered

Joined: 1/2011
          Reviews: 25
          Reputation: +130
          I would go with there ultra concentrate next time man, way better product with less fillers.

Joined: 7/2009
          Reputation: +920
          i am currently taking Hemo Rage Black, and i do like it as far as energy goes, but everyone was telling me that it was going to be crazy but to me its pretty clean energy. I was expecting more but oh well, its a pretty cheap product, but you kind of get what you pay for.

Reply #3:

Joined: 6/2011
          Reputation: +1
          I will have to research the ultra concentrated a little more. I just like to be able to go into a workout feeling like I'm on a mission, and that nothing can stop me from getting stuff done haha.

May 6, 2011

Reviews: 7

Age: 14

May 6, 2011
           I'm 14 years young and I've been lifting hard daily for almost a year and have gaing 18 lbs. and this is my first pre-workout. About 15 minutes after taking this, I feel extreamly tingly/itchy for about 10 mins. Durring workout drink a lot of water of headaches come and go throughout workout. Increased energy by a mile. So i would recomend this for someone over 130 pounds.
          Pros:
          Cons:
          • Can Really Feel It.
          • Terrible Taste
          • A Little Pricey
          glishskiii
          glishskiii

Joined: 3/2011
          Reviews: 9
          Reputation: +11
          hemo rage black for your first pre-workout?! ooo man lol. betcha felt like running to mexico and back haha.

Joined: 5/2011
          Reviews: 7
          Reputation: +3
          Haha pretty much...then thowing up after.

March 31, 2011

valenzio9390

Age: 22

March 31, 2011
           I just finished m first tub of HEMORAGE, this was not my first pre, i have tried close to all the known pre's out there. i would not say this is the best of them all but i was impressed with the results. i only bought it cause i was walking around GNC and saw it on sale for 22 dollars, i got the bruisin berry flavor which is good and tasted like n.o xplodes berry flavor. But anyway i would take this about 30 minutes beofre workout(1 1/2 scoops.) Once i got in the gym i was ready to go, very focused and gave me a solid pump. one thing that worried me about this was all the propietary blends. i am not a huge fan of them and think the companies should tell us how much of everything is in their product. But besides that i was very pleased with my results for only paying 22 dollars.
          cs26
          cs26

Joined: 3/2011
          Reviews: 5
          Reputation: +6
          Good review for your first

February 27, 2011

REPOUT225

Reviews: 11

Age: 27

February 27, 2011
           First off ill start by saying the Proprietary Blend in Hemo-Rage is Redonkulous.6,870.1MGS to be exact it has really good stuff in it CarnoSyn=BetaAnaline,Taurine,Caffine Anhydrous,L-Arginine Alpha Ketogluterate,Creatine monohydrate,Huperzine And finally 1,3 Dimethylamylamine!WUUUUH now thats over i can say its not as good as documented.Jack3d wasnt cutting it anymore even at 3 scoops!So i took a little break and tried Hemo-Rage ultra-concentrated only one scoop allowed with a warning label on it.Well False advertising Hemo-Rage is a good but not great Preworkout Catalyst.It doesnt make you feel like a man possessed but just gives you a ok Pumps,Vascularity,and focus.With all the insane ingredients in it you would think otherwise but being a hardcore preworkout drink supporter i was dissapointed.I could feel it but not the way you would expect pumps were ok,tunnel vision ok,sometimes a little tinlgey feeling from the Beta-Analine.When was ok good enough its not.This would be a great preworkout drink for first time users looking to get the party started but not for grizzled veterans of the Preworkout Carosel who are looking for off the wall lets get crazy tear the gym apart Preworkout Supplements.Would not buy again.DO IT BIG!PEACE.
          • Ok Pumps
          • Overhyped
          • A Little Pricey
          • Long Time Till Sleep
          February 26, 2011

LeeVo3

Age: 18

February 26, 2011
           Hemo Rage gives me a GREAT pump when going to the gym gives me one of the best workouts every time I'm on it. It takes like 15-20 min till you start feeling it well for me. Once your face starts getting a numb feeling then its kicked in. The only thing i dislike about it is the crash after my workout. It's weird first I'll feel really light headed. It makes me tired but its hard to sleep. Also my heart i can feel be pump!. You get a really weird feeling make sure you take one scoop. I'm seeing great result in my strength I went form dumbbell pressing 70 now I'm at 90-95 but I'm also taking con cret and CytoGainer. The Taste isn't that bad.
          Pros:
          Cons:
          • Can Really Feel It.
          • Hard On The Heart
          • Makes Me Tired

Have you used Hemo-Rage Black? Submit your own Review!