TROOP CP

This product has been reported as discontinued and replaced with Outlift

Hemo-Rage Black Reviews

By: Nutrex

Overall Score:   How is this Calculated?

Hemo-Rage Black is a Pre-Workout manufactured by Nutrex. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

This product has been reported as discontinued and replaced with Outlift
INGREDIENTS (9)
THIS PRODUCT
(Amount not disclosed)
CATEGORY AVG
2232mg

Molecule that supports ATP production in the body and increases lean body mass, strength, power, and stamina.

THIS PRODUCT
(Amount not disclosed)
CATEGORY AVG
2129mg

Non-essential amino acid that buffers lactic acid in the body by increasing cellular carnitine levels leading to greater endurance, strength, and power.

FORUM TOPICS
COMPARE SIMILAR

PTfootball54
  June 22, 2011

I got Hemo Rage because i was getting tired after long days of school and because my workouts were suffering without a pre workout boost. Everyone seemed to say how Hemo Rage gave insane energy and what-not, and i needed some energy.

Taste(7/10): i got grape flavored, and it kind of reminded me of a mix of grape SuperPump Max, and grape NO-Xplode. It wasnt bad, most of the time it was good but there were days that i could barely get it down. The taste got pretty old, very quickly, but when i didnt take it for a week or so and came back to it, it tasted pretty good.

Ingredient List(?/10): when you look at the ingredient profile, it looks very impressive. there could be a small book written just with ingredients that are in Hemo Rage. For that it looks impressive, BUT when you really look at it, the scoop is 20 grams, and the carbohydrate blend is 10.5 grams....basically filler when you think about it. That really leaves a half scoop for the rest of the around 55 ingredients (if i counted correctly) to fill, plus its a proprietary blend so you wouldnt really know how much your getting anyways. It kind of reminds me of naNO Vapor really. but anyways i cant really rate the ingredient list, but i thought i would talk about it.

Energy/endurance(8/10): the energy on Hemo Rage was good, but not nearly as "crazy" as others have said. Even with all the stimulants that are in it (but again we dont really know how much of each), Hemo Rage gave me clean energy, but as i went through the bottle the energy feeling went away but the endurance boost was still there, but i just couldnt feel it. Also i have never sweated more or felt hotter than when i was taking Hemo Rage, it had pretty intense thermogenic effects.

Pump(6/10): While i wasnt really expecting a huge pump from this, i was still a bit let down by it. There really wasnt too much of a pump. It was there, but nothing fantastic.

Value(9/10): This is a very cheap Pre Workout supplement(, which makes it good for people who are on a budget but still wants a kick. While it may not be as cheap as Jack3d but for 30 dollars for 50 servings, the tub can last a while espcially if you dont use it all to often. I myself ended up only taking it on leg and back days because the effectiveness seemed to deplete after 2 weeks of using it 5 days a week.

Side Effects(7/10): while some of these side effects wernt terrible, they were inconvienent. Sometimes when i would drink this after using it for a while or when i would take 2 scoops, i would get very,very tired like 5-10 min after drinking it. But once i got my workout going this tired feeling would go away, but sometimes i would just want to go to sleep and not workout. Also sometimes i would crash after my workouts, which wasnt that bad because i tend to recover better if i take a nap post workout, so it kind of helped haha. Other than that i didnt feel any side effects.

Overall: Hemo Rage was an ok pre workout supplement, nothing special but not the worst ive had. Although i do recommend not taking this if you are sensitive to stimulants because there are a lot of them in here. the main problem i had was the MASSIVE proprietary blend in this, and while it doesnt make the product worse or better, it just says something about the product that they tried the "kitchen sink" method instead of taking things that work and putting the actual dose of it in it instead of taking 50 ingredients and throwing them in a powder and hoping that it will work.
  • Makes Me Tired
  • Huge Proprietary Blend
REPOUT225
  February 27, 2011

First off ill start by saying the Proprietary Blend in Hemo-Rage is Redonkulous.6,870.1MGS to be exact it has really good stuff in it CarnoSyn=BetaAnaline,Taurine,Caffine Anhydrous,L-Arginine Alpha Ketogluterate,Creatine monohydrate,Huperzine And finally 1,3 Dimethylamylamine!WUUUUH now thats over i can say its not as good as documented.Jack3d wasnt cutting it anymore even at 3 scoops!So i took a little break and tried Hemo-Rage ultra-concentrated only one scoop allowed with a warning label on it.Well False advertising Hemo-Rage is a good but not great Preworkout Catalyst.It doesnt make you feel like a man possessed but just gives you a ok Pumps,Vascularity,and focus.With all the insane ingredients in it you would think otherwise but being a hardcore preworkout drink supporter i was dissapointed.I could feel it but not the way you would expect pumps were ok,tunnel vision ok,sometimes a little tinlgey feeling from the Beta-Analine.When was ok good enough its not.This would be a great preworkout drink for first time users looking to get the party started but not for grizzled veterans of the Preworkout Carosel who are looking for off the wall lets get crazy tear the gym apart Preworkout Supplements.Would not buy again.DO IT BIG!PEACE.
  • Ok Pumps
  • No Energy
  • Crazy Dreams
  • Long Time Till Sleep
Spdgreddy86
  February 21, 2011

Hemo Rage without a doubt is the strongest PWO I have tried. But im going to say now, in no way do I mean it to be the best PWO.

Hemo Rage is not the sort of PWO you want to take every day or too late in the night. The level of stims that are loaded in this product rests on borderline unnecessary. If you have any sort of heart complications you may want to avoid this product all together because a shot of this stuff is like taking a hit from a defibrillator. If you are sensitive to stims what-so ever dont bother messing with Hemo Rage. This product can easily have you over-amped and laying on your bed feeling sick if you arent use to it.

However I would keep a tub of Hemo Rage for those days you are just dead-dog tired and need some serious pick me up. Im talking about those days when you need to hit up the gym on heavy squats or bench and you just worked a grueling 10-12 hour shift or even 8 hours if your work is rough. I use to work 10 hours a day for a landscaping company and I am very grateful for having some Hemo Rage around, otherwise my workouts would have been mediocre at best. Hemo Rage gave me that much needed edge after a day of busting my ass so that I could Dominate in the weight room as if I was fresh. The only reason I didnt give this product a 10 for effectiveness is because of the sides even I still experienced while using it. During sets I would get light headed here and there, and sometimes it was a little hard to fall asleep afterwards. Luckily for me I had some ZMA also.

Value for this product I give an 8 because its less than a dollar per serving if you find it at the right place and to me thats a plus. Definitely worth your buck if you need something hardcore to help you out after a long day.

Overall I rate this product a 6 because Its just too damn strong for just a regular day. So unless every day for you is rough, you really dont need to use this product consistently. Also the side effects can be pretty high, which will vary depending on how resistant you are to stims. Other than that Hemo Rage absolutely dominates. I would recommend this product to anyone who works hard all day and comes home needing something serious to get their mind right for going hard.

As for the taste? Its a bit strong so mix with at least 12oz of water. especially if your doing the "underground dose" which is two scoops. Id say mix as high as 16-18oz of water.

If you were like me working all day and only had time to workout afterwards, you will come to appreciate the energizing voltage of Hemo Rage.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Can Really Feel It.
  • No Pump
martyman74
  February 4, 2011

Wow... well. this supplement worked really well for me.. i always got a great pump, great tunnel vision, and better vascularity than i have ever had..taste was average, wasn't expecting much, but it was alright for a supplement.. I did have a little bit of an upset stomach, but it was nothing, i just kinda stayed away from running.. i did also have to well.. poo. after most workouts, due to the quantity of magnesium.. despite this though, it gave me quite a workout.. the price was decent ($41).. and it was worth my money... i would recommend this product to people who have experience with similar supplements, definitely not for beginner weightlifters though.. it is very potent, and quite effective... All in all, i found my trial on Hemo Rage Black quite satisfactory, and i am considering going and getting another bucket myself.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Can Really Feel It.
  • Decent Vascularity
  • Beastly Pump
  • Crazy Dreams
  • Post-workout Poo
build432
  January 3, 2011

i was told to take this product by a buddy of mine. And so i did. I got bruisin berry flavor, it tasted like a sour patch kid overloaded with sugar, i couldent stand dinking it, no matter how long i mixed there was still mixing powder at the bottom of the bottle, with a lot of foam sitting ontop. Fitst day using this, i was amazed, awesome pumps, good focus, i had to fource myself out of the gym. Second day, hoping it would give me the same energy boost.. well it didnt. It made my stomach hurt, and it just made me tired, felt nothing but jittery. I kept on taking this to let my body adjust to it, thinking it would soon get an effect on me. And i was wrong, never got any great energy anytime i used it, just made me really jittery. Im going to stick with NO-Xplode.
 Pros:
 Cons:
    • Lots Of Crazy Stims
    • No Pump
    • Odd Texture
    • Jitters
    • Makes Me Tired
    • No Energy
    venom434
      November 18, 2010

i normally wait until i finish a product once or twice before i write a review, but i was disappointed in this product so i thought give some feed back anyways.

*note: this review is based on only 1 scoop dosage pre-workout, it says no more than 2 scoops a day but i didn't bother to even attempt it*

the ingredient profile consists of 20,000mg of a "Hemo Rage Black Proprietary Blend". when you first take a look at the product you probably are thinking "wow, this has to be great" with about 56 ingredients (stim heavy).

well..not so much, with proprietary blends you're not exactly sure how much of ingredient you're actually getting. i usually don't mind proprietary blends but with soo many ingredients i would like to know a break down of each to make sure you aren't getting a bunch of "junk/fillers", but i gave it shot anyways.

first few days it worked fairly well in the pump, energy and focus departments; although i'd have to say the energy was more of a jittery rush rather than sustained energy. i work out 4 days a week, and each workout i began to notice the effectiveness of the product slowly starting to wear off.

the flavor i chose was "Bruisin Berry", the taste was similar to cotton candy, but the texture is hard to describe; thick, much thicker than i expected. and no matter how much water i added it always seemed to stay think with grit on the bottom and alot of foaming as well.

i've tried it both on an empty stomach and with a some sort of snack and small meal, but this always seemed to make me nauseous eventually.

like i stated before i didn't finish the container due to my disappointment of it and the way it was making me feel. this product may work for others, but for me it didn't and i probably wont buy it again.

Pros:
     Cons:
      • Lots Of Crazy Stims
      • A Little Pricey
      • Hard On The Heart
      • Overhyped
      • Odd Texture
      turbobmw
        October 31, 2010

I received this as a free sample at the local Nutrition Depot. I typically do a variety workout on the weekend to hit a few small muscle groups that I like to workout twice a week (calves, abs, biceps, traps). It's not a strenuous workout, so I decided to give this product a shot.

It's not disgusting, but definitely not one of the best tasting pre-WOs. Taste is not a huge factor for me, though. I'd choke down some nasty stuff if it gave me an edge in the gym.

Unfortunately, this stuff doesn't. It doesn't feel much different than taking 300mg of pure caffeine. It provides a jittery form of energy that just leaves me out of breath more than anything.

It does have DMAA in it which I find to be awesome for focus in the gym, but I didn't feel the effects of it. I'd guess it's a mild 25mg-50mg dose.

I can't really comment on the pumps since I also take a vasodilator prior to working out.

Overall, I'm not too impressed. Plenty of better products out there. Muscle Marinade, Noxipro, and Jack3d are the ones I'll stick to.

All I felt was the typical caffeine hit.
      Fi5thElement
        September 23, 2010

All I can say is ... this stuff totally Jacked me up !!! I felt like I could lift a car the first time I used this product. The taste is good, and I didn't crash right after. As for a vascularity ... I'm not generally a vascular person, however it did give me a noticeable difference. Also I was sweating like a pig the whole time I was lifting.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Can Really Feel It.
      • Insane Vascularity
        jimmy13
        Rep: -15
          September 11, 2010

This by far the best pre-workout i have taken to date. yes i have to use two scoops, but the pump and motivation to hit the wait room hard happens every time you take it. This product combined with Testagen gave me great results. My veins just seemed to explode and become just more visible. Gonna cycle this off since i just finished my month use and still haven't lost my strength this product help me gain. Oh and i did try 1MR and expand before this product thinking nothing was going to work for me but HEMO RAGE did and i can't wait for the new formula.
        • Lean Muscle
        • Insane Vascularity
        • Sucker Punch
        • Good Pumps
        • Strength
          SavvLife
            September 1, 2010

This product is the second PWO ive taken. The first one i took was Jack3d so i think that may have set the bar too high because this product doesn't measure up to jack3d in any way.

The taste of this product wasn't too bad. I got the sucker punch flavor and it wasn't the greatest thing I ever tasted but it was bearable. A little grainy at times but nothing too bad. One thing I did notice however, was every time i mixed this in my shaker cup after i mixed it the liquid would be covered with a layer of foam over the top. So it basically looked like i poured a can of soda into my shaker cup. However, the foam didnt go away. When i finished my cup the foam would still be left at the bottom. So i felt like i was wasting some but im not sure.

Hemo Rage doesn't give you the crazy energy that you get from other PWOs however the pumps in the gym were not too bad. I did feel like I could perform extra reps in the gym which is obviously a bonus.

This product is not worth the money. I got it at the Vitamin Shoppe for about 45 bucks. However, i got jack3d at the Vitamin Shoppe for 32. This is the reason i gave the product value a 4. I dont feel Hemo Rage is worth the 45 dollars, especially when there are more effective products for cheaper. This is only my second PWO i have taken and all i have to compare hemo rage to is jack3d so maybe my credibility isnt great, but IMO this product was just average.
           Pros:
           Cons:
          • Good Pumps
          • Lots Of Crazy Stims
          • A Little Pricey
          • Hard On The Heart

Copyright © 2016 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.