Home > Categories > Growth Enhancers > HGH > Nutrabolics > Hemotropin

Nutrabolics Hemotropin

Hemotropin Nutrabolics User Rating: (1 Review)

Review Authenticity: 44% (Suspicious)
LOWEST Prices for Hemotropin (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
Buy Now Buy Hemotropin Thousands of Supplements! Buy Hemotropin
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Products in the same category:

Powerlab Nutrition Halotest-25 Reviews

Description

Hemotropin Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
Hemotropin Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Builds Muscle (1)
  • Good Value (1)
Have you used Hemotropin? Submit your own Review!
June 6, 2012

Mosahlah

Reviews: 1

Age: 43

June 6, 2012
 OK, I have spent hours over the last several days reading reviews of products that I never knew existed, written in detailed and objective professional manner and I am humbled and excited by accessing this treasure of knowledge. Good work guys.

So why am I posting with so little experience with supplements to compare with? Because, one thing I know is my own body.
I've been working a job for several years that allowed me to consistently persue weight training and had hit a ceiling long ago. I was happy enough with my results using a proper diet, balanced exercise routine, and simple vitamins for a long time, but eventually my workout partners advice started to sink in that I may be able to break out of my rut if I tried what they were taking. Creatine was my first supplement and I saw no benefit. After about a year, I tried my first PWO, jack3d. No real great increase in size, but it made my workouts more intense and commited. That was encouraging.

Next, my new partner commented that he had increased his bench 30lbs on Hemotropin. I researched the bodybuilding.com website, but even without much information available, I decided to give it a try, but I was still very skeptical that the supplements were anything but a fraud.

The first 2 weeks, I almost forgot I was supposed to get something out of it, and saw no changes. The 3rd week, the changes began. My max bench had stayed between 275# and 295# for 2 years, but suddenly my reps at 295 went from 3 to 7. Another week went by and it dawned on me that all my exercises were going up in reps, and it could only be the Hemotropin. I went to 305# bench, then right before my last pills went, I hit #315. I had to wait an anxious month to get the mail order with my next cycle. I worried that I would lose my gains, but despite the wait, I still managed to squeeze another 20# in. The second cycle began to show results right at the 3rd week again, and I went up another 20# by the 5th week. I am now on week 7 of the 2nd cycle and I hit 365# bench.

Jan 2012 (before) Jun 2012 (after)
Weight 175# 182#
Bench 295# x 3 365# x 3
Squat 365# x 8 655# x 6 (smith)
Lat/pull 220# x 8 325# x 6

The only real difference between then and now is that I am accustomed to expecting an increase each week. Could it be mental? I don't think so.

My question to anyone out there with knowledge of the ingredients in Hemotropin, are there any side effects I may be risking? Except for occasional joint pain in my knees, and a persistent pain in one elbow with certain exercises, I do not see any effects other than steadily increasing size, definition, and strength.
Pros:
Cons:

Have you used Hemotropin? Submit your own Review!