Nutrabolics Hemotest

Hemotest Nutrabolics User Rating: (3 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 64% (Uncertain)
LOWEST Prices for Hemotest (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
Buy Now Buy Hemotest Thousands of Supplements! Buy Hemotest
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Products in the same category:

USP Labs Pink Magic Reviews

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Hemotest Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Hemotest Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Energy (3)
    • Builds Muscle (3)
    • Good Value (3)
    • Increased Strength (1)
    • Nervousness (1)
    • Increased Smell Of Swat (1)
    Have you used Hemotest? Submit your own Review!
    October 3, 2012

Jork

Reviews: 8

Age: 31

October 3, 2012
     Hello guys.
    I used hemotest two years ago. At the time I was curious about so caled pro-hormones, so I bought hemotropin. I must say that this was one of the most effective product I ever used. Sady I bought only one pack (90 tablets) which is too low. So here we go with my experiance:

--------------Ingredients 10/10--------------
    Well this thing contains lots of natural herbs which encourage your natural GH to grow faster and better. I don't remember now which herb exactly contains but as I remember they are completly natural and no harm to organism (I checked every herb online before I bought this product). When I was taking this I didn't have any problems with livers,bladder, sweating or so... Only thing I noticed was slightly pronounced smell of sweat during workout.

-------------Packing and price 10/10---------
    Packing of tablets looked very proffesional, pharmaceutical. Whole pack looked very proffesional, hardcore, not like some cheap sh*** you get sometimes. Price was slightly high but worth every peny. In bought one pack for 36 euros.

------------Effectivnes 9/10-----------------
    Well effect of this was awsome. I feelt very good after taking it. I sleep better, my skin looked silky and flexible. I looked like I was pumped most of the time. I even noticed some extra muscle. My strenght went up and I've got better concentration, better recovery time, increased energy etc. Unfortunately, these effects appear towards the end of using and I bought only one pack. So my advice is buy min. two packs, becouse effect needs some time to kick in but when they do, they rocks!!! I recommend this product to everyone after 25 or 30. It'll boost your natural GH which helps you to achieve better resoults and make you feel better. Definitly recomended product.

------------Side effects 10/10---------------
    I didn't noticed any side effect than slightly pronounced smell of sweat during workout. Every thing else was fine. No problems.

------------Overal 9/10----------------------
    I think this is very good and proffesional product good to people after or near 30. Nutrabolic didn't disapointed me. I would give this product solid 10 but I can't couse I eat only one pack and for my opinion you'll need min. two. Price is slightly high, for two pack you'll need at least 70 euros (I don't know how many dolars that is :)))but it's worth every peny. I recommend this to every adult man who regularly exercize in gym and has adequate diet. Defenitly worth of buying!!!

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Better Recovery Time
    • Better Concentration
    February 10, 2011

zgar1202

Age: 20

February 10, 2011
     it works for me i feel a good power in this baby,i think its worth to take,but not just for a weights,its good stuf for aerobic training like boxing,jogging and similiar.nice product.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Agressive
    • Nervousness
    Reply #1:

Joined: 1/2011
    Reputation: +12
    im just 21 and a fatty ass with a little mass.. can i take this?

January 27, 2010

dwight

Reviews: 1

Age: 40

January 27, 2010
     I have used many similar products before. All promise the same "gain 14 poundso f muscle in 20 days". "Jack up your bench by 400% and unleash The Beast in you". This product makes no false clams. Great strength increases with good recovery. For the price, you pay for what you get. Give the Hemotest 5-7 weeks of consistant usage. You will see consistant noticable changes. And you friends family will take note. Hemotest by Natrabolics is no joke.
      Reply #1:

Joined: 1/2011
      Reputation: +12
      bro did you take any support while in this product?

Have you used Hemotest? Submit your own Review!