Were the results what you had expected?
How many pounds of muscle/fat did you gain/lose?
Were there any negative side-effects?
How could this product be improved?
Will you use it again? Why/why not?
Hey guys, I am a trainer of two years and have taken a few pre workouts in this time. I was reading the reviews of this product and had to write something because these do not do justice to it.
1. Hemorush was recommended to me at my local shop to try.
2. I am writing this to give my experience of the product from reading a lot of hate from past posts.
3. I have used Neurocore, Hemo, Meso, Jackd, Xpand, swollen tabs, craze, beast etc
4. I finished Hemo two weeks ago and my diet has been clean for a while so nothing has changed for a while, just Hemo introduced as a new pre.
1. Acai Berry Flavor 1 scoop 26g
2. Flavor was nice, mixed with minimal water 200-250mL,
3. Within the first 10 minutes I could feel it picking up my energy levels.
4. During training I felt strong, pumped up, focused, something the better pre's I have taken before gave me.
5. I know the first few days it is the best feeling and it wares off pretty quick, but in saying that Hemo was good, was consistent for over 2 weeks then I started to add 1 1/2 scoops and away we go again.
6. its 50 servings so the extra I was putting in still made the tub last ages.
7. Would I by it again? Yes
BLOOD PUMP: 9/10
- Blood Pump
- Increased Energy
- Mixes Well