Hemorush

By: Nutrabolics

Hemorush is a Pre-Workout manufactured by Nutrabolics. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

What should I take with Hemorush?
ADRIAN
  February 29, 2012

First off I'd like to say this is my first review, so please be kind. I've been reading reviews on this site for some time and thought I'd sign up.

I was extremely disapointed with this product, given that I have found other products by nutrabolics to be very effective, and expected great things from Hemorush, though this was not the case. What had me sold on this product initially was that unlike other pre-workouts this is very low in sugars and other nasties.

TASTE: This is by far THE WORST and I mean THE WORST tasting supplement I have ever taken, EVER! I started with one scoop which was hard enough to stomach ( I got the Acai Berry flavour) then when this become tolerable over time started taking two scoops which increases the flavour intensity and makes it even harder to stomach.
0.5/10

MIXIBILITY: It mixes very well for a rather large scoop serving size, no powder left over even with two scoops. 10/10

ENERGY: I did feel more focused and energised on this product, though if you're looking for pumps and vascularity and tunnel vision like focus, look elsewhere! On the upside I didn't experience any energy crash that some pre-workout powders can give you. I was disapointed that for such a large serving size, that I had to double the dosage to get any effect at all! Taking three scoops was impossible to stomach the taste was so bad, it also smells like an industrial strength cleaning agent!

Given the large container, it was cheaper than other "concerntrated" pre-workout powders that come in small tubs, and you end up taking two or more scoops to get them to work (like Jack3ed for example) If it was more effective, I would rate it higher.

Overall
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Mixes Well

• ADRIAN
    February 29, 2012

Sorry, this posted before I had finished. Overall I'd give this a 3. In summary no product should taste this dang awful!

hello, i would like to write about hemorush..i have bought this product before 2 years i think. i bought ιτ from a chain stores which is popular but expensive. i was a maniac with this product and i wanted it so much. well when i received the order i was vey happy cause i didnt know what would happen a few hours later.. finally it was time to hit the gym so i took one scoop of this "***" and tried to mix it with water in my shaker! I was trying trying and keep trying but nothing was happening... Mystery? ..yes! i spend over 15 minutes of shaking with all the ways (shaker, mixer, fork e.t.c) My biceps were pumped but that "***" wasnt mixing! All theese happy feelings i had when i received this were gone for ever.. Dissapointed from this failure i hit the gym without taking it the first day. After this i tried many times to take this supplement but i couldnt manage to mix it! I give it to friends but they had the same problem as me. I was angry and furious about spending my 50 euros into this crap so i decided one day t drink it although i couldnt mix it again. In substance it was like i put ιτ in my mouth and swallowed it with water like the pills! Crappy!!! No energy for me no endurance no something different and mainly NO MIXABILITY! I am a big jerk because i didnt return this and didnt ask my refund but know i know... So finally i rate this with a total zero (0) cause it was totally needless and expensive! I really dont know what happened with the mixability but i know that i never gonna buy it again.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Mixability
  • No Endurace
  • No Energy
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.