Anabolic Window

By: Nutrabolics

Anabolic Window is a Post-Workout Product manufactured by Nutrabolics. It is designed to feed the muscles with protein, carbs and amino acids immedaitely following a workout to assist in muscle recovery and growth.

Does Anabolic Window work?
Click to Expand

I bought this on clearance at my local Vitamin Shoppe, so I didn't spend very much on it at all, but I'm glad I didn't. I've taken Dark Matter before, and that is way better than Anabolic Window. I didn't recover as well as I thought on this, and it didn't really help me feel bigger post workout. When I took Dark Matter it felt like I was getting a second pump post workout, but on this, I didn't feel anything, and felt sore the next day. I'm going to go back to a regular whey Protein now that my tub is done, as I'm just not impressed with this at all, and would have been disappointed if I paid full price. I got the lemon flavor and the flavor was alright, but it didn't mix well in water at all. It was much "thinner" than Dark Matter, which is like drinking sludge, so it's better in that regard, but I was often times left with clumps of powder at the bottom of my cup. I just can't recommend this product over other alternatives.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Tastes Good
  • Not Good Recovery
  • Doesn't Mix Well

I just tried the new Chocolate falvor and it was amazing! I felt full and definatly helped with my recovery and strength. I also used it 30 minutes pre-workout and really noticed it keep me full and crazy vascular during my training.
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.