Tren 13-Ethyl

By: NRG-X Labs

Tren 13-Ethyl is a Prohormone manufactured by NRG-X Labs. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

What should I take with Tren 13-Ethyl?
RaSkull
  April 15, 2013

Here is my experience using Tren 13-Ethyl (NRG-X, 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2 5 (10)-diene-17-one 25mg caps), stacked with Black Label (NRG-X, Look this one up, it's a lot to list. 3 caps a day), and DHEA (Ultimate Nutrition, Dehydroepiandrosterone 100mg caps).

I took 3 caps per day of Tren 13-Ethyl, 3 caps per day of Black Label, 2 Caps per day of DHEA (This actually fluctuated between 1 and 3).

I began taking the supplements on 3/15/13 when I took basic measurements, these include:

Age: 30
BMI: 23.7
Bicep: 14.5"
Forearm: 12"
Chest: 39"

I have to admit, my workouts were fairly inconsistent, ranging from 3 times per week, to six times per week. Prior to taking the products, I worked out the same but I could not work out as long without becoming exhausted. I'll touch on this more..

My food intake was primarily protein, throwing in an occasional Whey protein shake. I probably averaged 125-150g protein per day, again, that's the estimated average. My schedule makes it hard to be consistent with workouts and diet.

Throughout the month, I took more measurements, but to be honest, they didn't fluctuate much. That being said, I will only list the final measurements on 4/15/13.

Weight: 178.6
Fat: 20.7
Water: 58%
BMI: 24.1
Bicep: 15"
Forearm: 12.5"
Chest: 42.5"

I took Tren Xtreme a few years ago and had tremendous results in comparison to these supplements. My weight went up 15 lbs in 1 month, and I felt solid. My body temp was also sky high, which did not happen with Tren 13-Ethyl. Also, on Xtreme, I didn't get sore after work outs. This time around, every muscle group I worked was usually sore the next day.
I attribute this to a few things.. Number 1, on Tren Xtreme, I would workout and my muscles felt like they were going to explode through my arm, it really hurt to do curls or chest workouts. On Tren 13-Ethyl, I did not get this feeling, but I definately was able to lift more weight, with more reps. I could lift longer and I'd usually wander into working more
body parts because I wasn't getting exhausted. I liked that about Tren 13-Ethyl as opposed to Tren Xtreme. Xtreme seemed to reduce cardio output, while Tren 13-Ethyl seemed to increase it. That is probably the reason for the soreness, and right now my abs are killin me. The increase in cardio could also be attributed to the DHEA. I usually just had a better well-being when I took 2 caps of DHEA instead of 1. I increased it to 3 caps per day to see if it
continued the feeling of energy and clarity but it didn't seem too. I took 2 caps of DHEA per day for about half of the month.

While working out, I don't take any type of pre-workout. I go in with whatever mood I'm in and just hash it out.

I am now beginning a second cycle of Tren 13-Ethyl stacked with NRG-X Maxx Test and I'll be starting my PCT about 3/4 the way through the cycle.

I'm writing this review because whenever I want to try a new product, I look for other people's experience using it as part of my research. I found a lot of good information on the product but not much in the personal review department. Hopefully this will be useful to the next guy.

Good luck in your experience.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Strength Gains
  • Positive Mood
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.