Tren 13-Ethyl

By: NRG-X Labs

February 24, 2011

This was my first ph so bare with me. I was very skeptical about ph's, but after following advice and spending alot of time researching I decided to give one a chance. I will say this I have never been able to see drastic gains from any supplement, but this worked for me.
I ate like a horse and trained hard gaining a solid 12 lbs. Whether I keep it all is yet to be determined. I din't have to many side effects other than back pumps and possibly a little dry scalp(not positive about that one). My libido was not effected negatively either, it was actually through the roof!
While on cycle I took Milk Thistle, and Iron Labs "protect". Along with Fish Oil, flaxseed, and protein. For my PCT I will use Nrg-x Alpha maxx "black label". I tried to be careful rating this product because of not really knowing what to expect. I hope this will be helpful to someone else!!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Strength Gains
      April 17, 2011

Just finished a bottle, going on the 3 pills a day routine. No pyramid, started with 3 ended with 3.
    Overall I didn't see any increase in lean or dry muscle. In fact had a lot of water retention, I drink a 120 oz of water daily and I kept the bloated look the whole cycle. I was also taking tamoxifen citrate 20 mg daily (sp?) the gains were there as I was able to add 5 pounds every week with out fail. I didn't feel any libido issues, but that could just be the dreaded marriage effect. I did feel stronger by week 4 though.
    Value well, the amount was ok for 55 beans bit the...
    Value well, the amount was ok for 55 beans bit the thing that got me was the push to buy their other products with it. This maxx that maxx i dunno maybe if I got all those things my results would have been better.
    I think it was ok at best and if its your 1st ph cycle then yes, but from here on in I think the 19 nor is a better bet for dry gains. Also while I was on this, I used Dark Rage/matter for pre and post, tamoxifen and multi vitamins.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Strength Gains
      mikeyjtn
        January 14, 2011

I just finished a 4 wk cycle of this and was floored by the results. I stack this with kre alklyn 1500 from SciFit, Animal Stak multi vitamin as well as Pro Complex and jack. My weight went from 173 to 181. Of course my PCT is still going to we will see how much dry muscle I keep. The size is secondary for me, my strength gains were outstanding. I went up from bench 185x8 225x4 245x2 255 x1 to 225x 10 245x8 265 4 275x4. Square went up by 75 IBS per rep. I would recommend this. No cons for me, my libido was fine along with no temperament. If you do this right it will work wonders. I am taking alpha black maxx for my PCT. Give it a shot. Cost was a little high for both tren and alpha maxx.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Strength Gains

March 19, 2010

I'm 25, been lifting for about 4 years now on and off, and this was my first prohormone cycle. I used it for 5 weeks. Started out taking 2 pills a day for the first two weeks, then went up to 3 pills until i finished the product. Overall, I would say it's a good product. Most all my lifts went up at least 20 lbs. Went from benching 185,205,225 (10, 8, 6 sets) to 215, 235, 255. Felt like I could work out all day and not get tired. The first couple of weeks on this product it put me in a really good positive mood, unlike some prohormones which I've heard can make you irritable. Gained about 7-8 lbs. of muscle. The only cons would be a slight loss of libido but nothing major, some fatigue throughout my day until I went and worked out, and a little bit of fat gain, but that probly has to do with my lack of motivation to do cardio. Anyway, it's an overall good product just make sure you run a pct, I'm using PTC Maxx by NRG-X and haven't lost any gains in strength yet. Also it's a good idea to start a liver support about a week before running any prohormone cycle, and continue using it through your pct!
         Pros:
         Cons:
        • Strength Gains
        • Positive Mood

• ncw1991
            March 19, 2010

How many lbs of muscle did you retain when you stopped taking the pills
          • wa121183
            March 19, 2010

I lost a little bit, but not enough to show a difference. As long as you keep working out you should be good.
          • shawdabest
            (-9)
            March 19, 2010

Did you lose strenght after you stopped

April 15, 2013

Here is my experience using Tren 13-Ethyl (NRG-X, 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2 5 (10)-diene-17-one 25mg caps), stacked with Black Label (NRG-X, Look this one up, it's a lot to list. 3 caps a day), and DHEA (Ultimate Nutrition, Dehydroepiandrosterone 100mg caps).

I took 3 caps per day of Tren 13-Ethyl, 3 caps per day of Black Label, 2 Caps per day of DHEA (This actually fluctuated between 1 and 3).

I began taking the supplements on 3/15/13 when I took basic measurements, these include:

Age: 30

BMI: 23.7
          Bicep: 14.5"
          Forearm: 12"
          Chest: 39"

I have to admit, my workouts were fairly inconsistent, ranging from 3 times per week, to six times per week. Prior to taking the products, I worked out the same but I could not work out as long without becoming exhausted. I'll touch on this more..

My food intake was primarily protein, throwing in an occasional Whey protein shake. I probably averaged 125-150g protein per day, again, that's the estimated average. My schedule makes it hard to be consistent with workouts and diet.

Throughout the month, I took more measurements, but to be honest, they didn't fluctuate much. That being said, I will only list the final measurements on 4/15/13.

Weight: 178.6
          Fat: 20.7
          Water: 58%
          BMI: 24.1
          Bicep: 15"
          Forearm: 12.5"
          Chest: 42.5"

I took Tren Xtreme a few years ago and had tremendous results in comparison to these supplements. My weight went up 15 lbs in 1 month, and I felt solid. My body temp was also sky high, which did not happen with Tren 13-Ethyl. Also, on Xtreme, I didn't get sore after work outs. This time around, every muscle group I worked was usually sore the next day.
          I attribute this to a few things.. Number 1, on Tren Xtreme, I would workout and my muscles felt like they were going to explode through my arm, it really hurt to do curls or chest workouts. On Tren 13-Ethyl, I did not get this feeling, but I definately was able to lift more weight, with more reps. I could lift longer and I'd usually wander into working more
          body parts because I wasn't getting exhausted. I liked that about Tren 13-Ethyl as opposed to Tren Xtreme. Xtreme seemed to reduce cardio output, while Tren 13-Ethyl seemed to increase it. That is probably the reason for the soreness, and right now my abs are killin me. The increase in cardio could also be attributed to the DHEA. I usually just had a better well-being when I took 2 caps of DHEA instead of 1. I increased it to 3 caps per day to see if it
          continued the feeling of energy and clarity but it didn't seem too. I took 2 caps of DHEA per day for about half of the month.

While working out, I don't take any type of pre-workout. I go in with whatever mood I'm in and just hash it out.

I am now beginning a second cycle of Tren 13-Ethyl stacked with NRG-X Maxx Test and I'll be starting my PCT about 3/4 the way through the cycle.

I'm writing this review because whenever I want to try a new product, I look for other people's experience using it as part of my research. I found a lot of good information on the product but not much in the personal review department. Hopefully this will be useful to the next guy.

Good luck in your experience.
           Pros:
           Cons:
          • Strength Gains
          • Positive Mood
              August 16, 2011

This is my first review of a product so please work with me. I just finished a 8 week cycle of Tren 13-Ethyl followed by using Alpha Maxx Black for 4 weeks. I would like to go ahead and list some of the other components of my supplementation given that I am a hard gainer I was taking Muscle Juice 2600 morning and night every day, Jack3d pre workout along with one capsule of Kre-Alkalyn. During the time I was taking Tren I also took Milk Thistle morning and night. I should have kept a more specific journal of my progress. Bottom line is Tren 13 along with the other components of my supplementation worked wonderfully. I started off weighing 148.2lbs and after week one I had gained to 156.2lbs I assume lots of water weight, I could hardly believe the scale. After another 7 days I found myself at 158.4. Steadily climbed over the 8 weeks to a weight of 175.0lbs at my peak, I only have 1 more day of Alpha Maxx Black left to take and right now I weigh 167.6. So I essentially gained about 20lbs. Like an idiot I didn't take measurements before I began. A few things I recall from the start of taking Tren was my eyes felt very sensitive like if cold air was being blown on them every once and a while, I also noticed a few palpitations in my heart that could have been due to Jack3d, I am also a coffee drinker. From the notes I took on my phone I went from doing 40lb dumbbell shoulder presses to 65lbs. Went from 70lbs straight barbell curl to 100lbs. Dumbbell flat bench press went from 50lbs to 85lbs. Just to name a few exercises I did work legs but not super hard or anything. I only exercised four days a week and tried to keep my time in the gym near 1 hour. Sex Drive seemed normal or sometimes elevated. Maybe a slight elevation in temper but hardly worth noting. Had no breast tenderness or issues with that. I felt quite vascular on this set of supplements, I noticed towards the end a lot of vascularity showing up around my shoulders and upper chest which hopefully will get better on my new round of gaining. Any Questions feel free to ask. I felt like Tren 13 did a great job for me.
             Pros:
             Cons:
            • Strength Gains

August 16, 2011

Also I took the recommended dose of 3 tablets spread throughout the day. Total of 75mg per day, did not taper on or off.
              • andrew17019
                August 16, 2011

Wow, Jack3d, Tren, and Coffee? Good thing your heart didn't explode...
              • gabem10

Serm????
                August 16, 2011

@Gabem10 I took only what I listed.
              • Virtus
                August 16, 2011

Look into running a SERM during your PCT next time. Much safer, better chance of keeping gains, hormone levels back to normal faster.
                August 17, 2011

Are SERMS all prescription? If not what are some recommendations?
              • sappergeoff
                August 17, 2011

Good review man. hey i have a question though, hopefully someone on this thread can help me with...

i read that because the way the this product has been constructed that it doesn't need a PCT, obviously tho one is recommended... just curious to anyone's input on that, thanks.

May 3, 2010

i have been using the prod about almost 5 weeks.. i bought another bottle so i can try the full 8 weeks. i also notice a bit of fat gain. i was weighing 175 now im at 181. i got stronger and feel more harden. i was wondering if anyone knows...if i can take 3 pills...3 time a day....
               Pros:
               Cons:
              • Strength Gains

• wa121183
                  May 3, 2010

3 pills 3 times per day?...That's a rediculous amount, i wouldn't take anymore than 3 pills per day or you might have some serious sides dude
                • bacobeno
                  May 3, 2010

Yes you can take 3 pills aday, its says it on the bottle- 2 to 3 pills a day divide evenly

April 23, 2012

I finished 2 bottles of this and took every precaution PCT and Liver support.

I gained about 2-5 pounds of muscle in 2 months. I wouldn't necessarily calls a true TREN. Just my opinion though.

It's a good product overall. This is a Max LMG formula (13-Ethyl-3-Methoxy-Gona-2,5(10)-Diene-17-One).

The results would be much better stacked with a Superdrol or Halodrol, since Max LMG complements these.
                I finished 2 bottles of this and took every precaution PCT and Liver support.

Pros:
                 Cons:
                • Strength Gains
                  Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.