Alpha Maxx Reviews

By: NRG-X Labs

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Alpha Maxx is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by NRG-X Labs. It helps optimize your natural testostorone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.
COMPARE SIMILAR

telltruth
  April 3, 2013

Regretfully, I have not been as active with my posts that are anticipated and expected. Knowledge, feedback, anecdotal information, as well as empirical based replies, allows for us to gather relevent information to purchase the products most suited for our desired aspirations. I have ran a full cycle fo the product listed above as of recent and shall deliver a summary / review that is not bias but accurate to person....

This product is listed as a natural testerone booster. It contains the standardized ingredients that consist of majority of our Natural Testerone Products.
Four Prime Ingredients to bring forth the results that the company ( NRG-X Labs) advertised are as follows:

Fenugreek... 300 mg
Epimediuum Sagittatum... 300 mg ( Horny Goat Weed)
Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris... 300 mg
Eurycoma Longifolia Jack 20:1 ....300 mg

Product also contains a Support Complex of 370 mg ( An assortment of ingredients underdosed in a Proprietary Blend)

The prdouct does not contain a specific ingestion direction. It simply states to consume one serving ( 2 caps), two times per a day. It makes the suggestion to use for 4-8 weeks, not to exceed the 8 week marker.

Each bottle of this product contains 45 servings. To run an anticipated 8 week cycle ( maxium as suggested) would require 224 pills ( 3 bottles).

I ran this product for 8 weeks, at half the maxium dosage for three weeks ( 42 pills) , 5 weeks at Maxium ( 140 pills) . This consisted of 2 bottles of the product with one day to play with a minum dosage to exhaust the bottles.

I consumed this product with food at times and without food at times. The results were not effected ( I believe).

I was able to gain 9 lbs on this product with proper nutrition and protein in take ( 219 lbs-228) The exercise routine that I follow is available if truly wanted. I complete cardio every session as well as minium 15 minute abs. I have gained significant size in the past while bulking ( 67 lbs in an entire year). It appears that the gain has altered my physical system and I gear all my fitness aspirations around recomposition.Focus is purly on muscle gain while keeping fat to a significantly minimal. Calories are maintenance or just above.

Digressed...

Taste _ Pills, Truly nothing to communicate regarding.

Effects noted were an increase in muscle density, strength, libido increase,anxiety at various times, sleep issues.

I list these as effects and not as side effects due to a side effect is another form of an effect of a product, just not a desired one.

I recommend this product to those whom are curious about the Herbal ( not natural) Testerone Route. I believe that I was a responder to this product and that it showed to be worth the monetary cost. The only truly complaint I have of this product is the issues with rest. The sleep on this product was an " Awareness" rest, The sleep was not deep, contained no REM patterns and I feel as though I had a conscious alertness even being tired. At times this became a mental fatigue, a constant mental fatigue, that required extra effort to have the ability to articulate exact words and emotions/ feelings. I have researched this occurence and it states that with some estrogen suppression, physical speech can be effected which I believe is a direct result of a mental tiredness.

Overall purposes, for the goal of bodybuilding or gaining sufficient and adequate muscle mass, this product has shown results.

I am compelled to bring the truth in all my dealings in the supplement and nutrition world. This is my honest depiction of NRG- X Labs Alpha Maxx Black Label..
 Pros:
  • Lack Specific Direction
  • Irritabiity

• CamSTL
    April 3, 2013

A very interesting and detailed review. I'll be on the lookout for more from you sir