Tribulus 1000

By: NOW

Tribulus 1000 is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by NOW. It helps optimize your natural testostorone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

What should I take with Tribulus 1000?

After doing much research, checking out studies and listening to various sources, including radio talks, forum discussions, talks with my doctor, it seems that Tribulus does not actually increase testosterone. What it does do is increase libido, and this is something I can honestly say I felt. Apparently people take tribulus and and feel the increase in libido and attribute that to an increase in testosterone and this is not the case. Taking this before bed and when I woke up did nothing but give me vivid sexual dreams and make me wake up with a hard-on strong enough to hang wet towels on but I do not attribute this to an increase in my size or strength whatsoever. A solid workout routine and eating right will contribute to your size, this supplement will not.

That being said I am going to continue to purchase this purely for the libido increase! my friends and I take 1 -2 caps before we go out just to have that extra 'kick' and motivation to pursue chicks and it is great for that. If you take two of these caps before sex you will notice you last much longer and are much more hornier (which is always fun). Also the dreams I have when I take this before bed are almost great enough alone to justify buying this supplement.

I gave the effectiveness a 1 in terms of what this product is marketed for (testo increase) but I give it an 7.5 for effectiveness in terms of (temporary) libido increase.

Don't take it looking to increase testosterone. follow the research to confirm that. But this isn't a bad supplement to have and take before going out!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Libido Increase
  • Vivid Sexual Dreams
  • Good To Take Before You Go Out
  • Good To Take Before Sex
  • Does Not Increase Testosterone
  • Does Not Make You Bigger
sammyboss82
  December 17, 2012

hey guys, a bit of a review on Now Trib 1000mg. Been on and off this for the past 6 months.

Reason Using:

Reason Using:
Always stacked it with my test boosters. Was taking 4-6 tabs a day. I weight 90kg at about 8%bf and during my cut cycle 3-4 months ago which carbs were depleted I utilized a test booster and stacked it with Now Trib. Wanted a bit extra out of the booster and a good trib would of helped with my pumps, recovery and obviously libido during flat times of carb low's and feeling flat. Also wanted my appetite to open up little bit considering my metabolism really slowed down during my winter bulk.

Started kicking in pretty soon, libido was kicking, women started to look like super models and erection was popping here and there randomly. Blood pumps were good, was giving my good hardness and also I was taking 1 tab with each meal to open appetite and yes it made me hungrier sooner.

Taste: 7/10
Has a herbie taste to it, but no issue. After taste was obvious for few minutes but all ok.

Awesome priced especially when you find 2x360 bottles together on special.

Increased Test: 9/10
The combo with booster and this trib was fantastic, energy at gym was up there and felt strong. Recovery was better and sperm count was high lol

Would I use it again: Yes ofcourse, Always cycle it on and off with test boosters and during stages of my training.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Safe Sup
  • Libido Increase
  • Plenty Of Morning Wood -- Lovin That...
  • Increased Testosterone

This product is one of the best supplements I have ever tried. I was skeptical when I first decided to take it because I read there was evidence that Tribulus did not actually increase testosterone or strength. However after I researched it more I believe that the experiment that provided the evidence that Tribulus was ineffective was flawed because it did not give a strong enough dose. The experiment gave 15 participants either a placebo or 3.21 mg of Tribulus per kg of body weight. This means that a 200 pound person would only receive around 292 mg of Tribulus which I do not believe is enough to trigger strength increase. The experiment also did not check testosterone levels in the participants to see if there was a change after the experiment. I believe that with the correct dosage Tribulus products are safe,effective Testosterone boosters, and natural anabolic properties enhancers.

Value- I purchased 90 capsules for a total of $15.90, after shipping and handling costs, from ALLStarHealth. This gave me about three weeks worth with the dose I was taking which was a very good deal for the strength increase I received

Stack- I stacked this with DIM from Olympian labs for an estrogen blocker, because I read that Tribulus also increases estrogen. I also took other basic supplements such as Whey protein, Glutamine, Flax seed, Multi-Vitamins, and Amino Acids.

Dosage- I took four capsules a day, two in the morning and two post-workout. In total it was 4,000 mg of Tribulus.

Effectiveness- This product was very effective in the three weeks I took it I gained nine pounds of lean muscle and had a 30 pound increase in my bench press, a 50 increase in squat and deadlifts, and a 20 pound increase in all my Olympic lifts. All my other auxiliary lifts also increase.

Side effects- No really bad side effects. I developed moderate back and chest acne but nothing horrendous or severe. I did not have an increase in aggression but I did have an increase in confidence and felt more energized throughout the day. I also felt that I could lift longer, harder, and recover faster. I did not notice any increase in libido but that could be because I'm only 20 and so my libido is already high.

This product is very affordable, effective, safe, and had very little negative side effects for me. Everyone is different but this product should work well for most people as long as you have a solid diet with lots of protein and have a good workout routine.

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Safe Sup
  • Increased Testosterone
  • Increased Recovery

I know there are a lot of Tribulus products out there, but this one WORKS, is priced well, and is nice and strong at 1000 grams per tab. I've been working out with weights and cardio steadily 3-4 days a week for over 3 years now, and this is one supplement I do NOT forget to take. I've been on it for over a year now. I workout during lunchtimes, so on workout days I take 1/2 tab mid-morning (500 grams), then the other half tab right before I Drive to the gym (I don't have to take any coffee or other stimulants with it) -- and seriously guys, this product allows me to workout like a freakin' BEAST. My pumps are great, and my cardio recovery time is really remarkable with this supplement, allowing me to go really hard, with shorter rests between sets. It also provides an almost constant libido boost after hours. It is so effective that I don't bother taking it on non-workout days or weekends - it made me slap my dog around too much (JUST KIDDING - I love my dog, and have had zero rage issues on this product :-) I mean really, now - without some payoff in the wild thing department, why would most of us bother working out, right? Anyway - thanks a lot, NOW Foods for a GREAT Tribulus product!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Safe Sup
  • Libido Increase
  • Plenty Of Morning Wood -- Lovin That...
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.