Taurine Powder Reviews

By: NOW

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

10 2

Ranks #7 of 9 (better than 25%) in
Amino Acids > Other Amino Acids

Taurine Powder is an Amino Acid Product manufactured by NOW. It is an amino acid based product that doesn't fall directly into the other categories. The use can vary depending on the specific product.
COMPARE SIMILAR

Tsoiseth34
  May 15, 2012

Started getting real bad back pumps last month so I ordered some more taurine and started taking 3g every day and then every other day.. The pumps took about 3 days to go away but with preventive maintenance in mind this product works great..

Priced right and lasts quite a while for how small the bottle is..

Mixes fairly well, I would immediately stir when I poured it in my OJ and then let sit about a minute then stir one last time before drinking.. Hated getting to the bottom and getting a bunch of grainy unmixed powder..

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Mixes Easy
  • Great To Use With Ph
    matt77h
    Rep: -26
      May 7, 2010

I like taurine a lot and I'm suprised not many people supplement this. It is very cheap and helps you focus on the weights. It also provides help in glucose uptake and fat absorbtion. I get good focus and energy boost from dosing a gram pre/postworkout. It is cheap and suggest giving it a try to see how you like it. Buy the powder over the pills because of value.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Helps Focus
    • No Taste
    • Mixes Easy
    • Energy