Taurine Powder

By: NOW

Tsoiseth34

Started getting real bad back pumps last month so I ordered some more taurine and started taking 3g every day and then every other day.. The pumps took about 3 days to go away but with preventive maintenance in mind this product works great..

Priced right and lasts quite a while for how small the bottle is..

Mixes fairly well, I would immediately stir when I poured it in my OJ and then let sit about a minute then stir one last time before drinking.. Hated getting to the bottom and getting a bunch of grainy unmixed powder..

Priced right and lasts quite a while for how small the bottle is..

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Mixes Easy

• chichistrong
      May 15, 2012

I need to get this *** in powder to add it to my PWO.

NOW foods makes the best natural vitamins and herbs on the market. I have used them for years and sell them, they are good stuff.
    • Tsoiseth34
      May 15, 2012

Heck yeah man, I'm with ya NOW products are legit go sure!

I like taurine a lot and I'm suprised not many people supplement this. It is very cheap and helps you focus on the weights. It also provides help in glucose uptake and fat absorbtion. I get good focus and energy boost from dosing a gram pre/postworkout. It is cheap and suggest giving it a try to see how you like it. Buy the powder over the pills because of value.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Energy
    • Helps Focus
    • No Taste
    • Mixes Easy
      royalpro

I add this to my pre-workout drink along with creatine, BCAA, and GlycoMaize. If I miss adding this to the mix I seem to be more spacy and not thinking about the task at hand. This seems to help me focus more on what I am doing.
      It has no taste that I can tell.
      It mixes very easily.
      Don't notice any side effects.
      It has no taste that I can tell.
      It mixes very easily.
      Don't notice any side effects.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Helps Focus
      • No Taste
      • Mixes Easy

I would recomend this to anyone using ph's, it will ease the pumps you might get in your back or calves(in my case). Also I throw it in with my Modern BCAA while I lift, seems to help give me that edge. I recomend this product.
         Pros:
         Cons:
        • Great To Use With Ph
        • Helps Focus
        • No Taste
        • Mixes Easy
        • Energy

• stuart890
            (0)
            March 2, 2011

Trinitytabor
            I agree with you. This product also helped me. i also recommend this.

Stacked 3 grams of taurine for a few months a time here and there. It really helps with the nervous system and helps eliminate back pumps.

Overall 10/10
          Powder was tasteless and it was fine with me, product worked very well to aleviate back pumps and helped cns

Overall 10/10
           Pros:
           Cons:
          • Helped Cns
          • Helps Focus
          • Mixes Easy

Taurine is an excellent supplement for those that suffer from back pumps in the gym. I use 3-5g before leg and back days and it helps tremendously. NOW is a no BS kind of company that sells good products at a good price.
            • Great To Use With Ph
              Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.