Taurine Powder

By NOW
Taurine Powder NOW
7.7/10
(Weighted average based on 6 Reviews)

Ranks #5 of 11 (better than 60%)
in Amino Acids > Other Amino Acids
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

Tsoiseth34's Taurine Powder Review

Started getting real bad back pumps last month so I ordered some more taurine and started taking 3g every day and then every other day.. The pumps took about 3 days to go away but with preventive maintenance in mind this product works great..

Priced right and lasts quite a while for how...

Priced right and lasts quite a while for how small the bottle is..

Mixes fairly well, I would immediately stir when I poured it in my OJ and then let sit about a minute then stir one last time before drinking.. Hated getting to the bottom and getting a bunch of grainy unmixed powder..

Pros:
Cons:
  • Mixes Easy

Posted May 15, 2012
    I need to get this *** in powder to add it to my PWO.

NOW foods makes the best natural vitamins and herbs on the market. I have used them for years and sell them, they are good stuff.

Posted May 15, 2012
    Heck yeah man, I'm with ya NOW products are legit go sure!

matt77h

It is very cheap and helps you focus on the weights

I like taurine a lot and I'm suprised not many people supplement this. It is very cheap and helps you focus on the weights. It also provides help in glucose uptake and fat absorbtion. I get good focus and energy boost from dosing a gram pre/postworkout. It is cheap and suggest giving it a try to see how you like it. Buy the powder over the pills because of value.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Energy
    • Helps Focus
    • No Taste
    • Mixes Easy

It mixes very easily

I add this to my pre-workout drink along with creatine, BCAA, and GlycoMaize. If I miss adding this to the mix I seem to be more spacy and not thinking about the task at hand. This seems to help me focus more on what I am doing.
      It has no taste that I can tell.
      It mixes very easily.
      Don't notice any side effects.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Helps Focus
      • No Taste
      • Mixes Easy

It will ease the pumps you might get in your back or calves

I would recomend this to anyone using ph's, it will ease the pumps you might get in your back or calves(in my case). Also I throw it in with my Modern BCAA while I lift, seems to help give me that edge. I recomend this product.

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Great To Use With Ph
        • Helps Focus
        • No Taste
        • Mixes Easy
        • Energy

Posted March 2, 2011
          trinitytabor
          I agree with you. This product also helped me. i also recommend this.

BroBroKing's Taurine Powder Review

Stacked 3 grams of taurine for a few months a time here and there. It really helps with the nervous system and helps eliminate back pumps.

Overall 10/10
          Powder was tasteless and it was fine with me, product worked very well to aleviate back pumps and helped cns

Overall 10/10

Pros:
          Cons:
          • Helped Cns
          • Helps Focus
          • Mixes Easy

meathead96's Taurine Powder Review

Taurine is an excellent supplement for those that suffer from back pumps in the gym. I use 3-5g before leg and back days and it helps tremendously. NOW is a no BS kind of company that sells good products at a good price.