Home > Categories > Amino Acids > Other Amino Acids > NOW > Taurine Powder

Taurine Powder

By NOW
Taurine Powder NOW
7.7/10
(Weighted average based on 6 Reviews)

Taurine Powder ranks #5 of 10 in (Amino Acids > Other Amino Acids) and is rated better than 56% of all products in this category.

Tsoiseth34's Taurine Powder Review

Started getting real bad back pumps last month so I ordered some more taurine and started taking 3g every day and then every other day.. The pumps took about 3 days to go away but with preventive maintenance in mind this product works great..

Priced right and lasts quite a while for how small the...

matt77h

It is very cheap and helps you focus on the weights

I like taurine a lot and I'm suprised not many people supplement this. It is very cheap and helps you focus on the weights. It also provides help in glucose uptake and fat absorbtion. I get good focus and energy boost from dosing a gram pre/postworkout. It is cheap and suggest giving it a try to see...

It mixes very easily

I add this to my pre-workout drink along with creatine, BCAA, and GlycoMaize. If I miss adding this to the mix I seem to be more spacy and not thinking about the task at hand. This seems to help me focus more on what I am doing.
It has no taste that I can tell.
It mixes very easily.
Don't notice any side effects.

trinitytabor's Taurine Powder Review

I would recomend this to anyone using ph's, it will ease the pumps you might get in your back or calves(in my case). Also I throw it in with my Modern BCAA while I lift, seems to help give me that edge. I recomend this product.

BroBroKing's Taurine Powder Review

Stacked 3 grams of taurine for a few months a time here and there. It really helps with the nervous system and helps eliminate back pumps.

Overall 10/10
Powder was tasteless and it was fine with me, product worked very well to aleviate back pumps and helped cns

meathead96's Taurine Powder Review

Taurine is an excellent supplement for those that suffer from back pumps in the gym. I use 3-5g before leg and back days and it helps tremendously. NOW is a no BS kind of company that sells good products at a good price.