Liver Detoxifier & Regenerator

By: NOW

Liver Detoxifier & Regenerator is a Cycle Support Product manufactured by NOW. It is meant to be taken when using synthetic hormone products to help protect the body's internal organs, decrease blood pressure and prevent excess water retention along side helping with overall health.

What should I take with Liver Detoxifier & Regenerator?
Click to Expand
MrRager
  November 30, 2012

I started using this just a few months ago as a support supplement to a PH cycle. Now, I use it everyday, all year round. For my money I currently believe this to be the single best liver support product available. It's profile speaks for it self. To name just a few key ingredients:

milk thistle
Grape seed extract
Turmeric - recent studies of this show it to be a highly effective antioxidant and may have more benefit than once thought
Carnitine
Glutathione

milk thistle
Grape seed extract
Carnitine
Glutathione

and a whole lot more... lots of guys I know are happy with milk thistle and/or grape seed a lone. I'm a big believer in eating whole, raw produce. If you eat any thing but you are constantly consuming preservatives, dyes, hormones, and all other kind of GMO garbage. And its all hell on r filtering organs. Even you multi vitamin and other pharmaceuticals all give you organs a hard time. And if you drink alcohol then you should already know.

Taste 10/10 - pills are tasteless. Although they do smell bad. But again, its a pill.

Side effects 10/10 - zero negative side effects.

value 10/10 - I got mine for $11 A bottle from amazon. can't beat it.

Overall 10/10 - all around great product. Easily one of my favorites and is now a staple in my supplement routine. With all this said you can play with dosing also. Wheb on cycle I take one for one per PH dose. Off cycle I do 2 a day at, morning and night. But I was up to 4 a day and this really helped minimize side effects of other supplements.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Awesome Profile
  • Inexpensive

This really is an awesome product; one of, if not, the very best liver care product I have tried, and I have tried more than a few.
Check out the profile on this baby...

Milk Thistle (Standardized Extract)(Seeds)(Silybum Marianum)(Min. 80% Silymarin) 300mg

Proprietary Herbal-Nutrient Blend: 250mg "
Check out the profile on this baby...

Proprietary Herbal-Nutrient Blend: 250mg "
Artichoke (Cynara Scolymus)(Leaf), Beet (Beta Vulgaris)(Leaf), Black Radish (Raphanus Sativus)(Root), Bladderwrack (Fucus Versiculosus)(Whole Plant), Raspberry (Rubus Idaeus)(Leaf), Phosphatidyl Choline (Soy), Pancreatin (Pancreatic Enzymes), Blue Flag (Iris Versicolor)(Root), Cleavers (Galium Aparine)(Aerial Parts).

L-Glutathione (Free-Form)(Reduced) 100mg "
N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) 100mg "
Bupleurium (4:1 Conc. Extract)(Root)(Bupleurium Chinense) 100mg "
Grape Seed (Standardized Extract)(Vitis Vinifera)(Min. 90% Polyphenols) 100mg "
Dandelion (4:1 Conc. Extract)(Root)(Taraxacum Officinale) 100mg "
L-Carnitine Base 50mg "
Scute (4:1 Conc. Extract)(Root)(Sculellariae Baicalensis) 50mg "
Pueraria (4:1 Conc. Extract)(Flower)(Pueraria Thumbergiana) 50mg "
Schisandra (Fruit)(Schisandra Chinensis) 50mg
Barberry (Root Bark)(Berberis Vulgaris) 30mg
Turmeric (Root)(Curcuma Longa) 30mg "
L-Methionine 20mg "
Greater Celandine (4:1 Conc. Extract)(Whole Plant)(Chelidonium Majus)

Really good stuff and it sells for a really good price: you can get a 2-month supply for $20. Can't beat that. I would highly recommend this product it is well worth the green. I like this because unlike most of the other liver products out there which are intended to maintain liver this, this one is also intended to regenerate an unhealthy liver, as well as sustaining the vitality of an already healthy one. Another terrific product from NOW.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Awesome Profile
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.