IGF-1

By: NOW

April 5, 2013

I was hearing a lot of buzz about deer antler velvet products and decided to give this product a try because it was very inexpensive and I have had good results with NOW products in the past.

Stack- I took this product with Tribulus from bodystong, ZMA by NOW, and Triazole by Driven Sports for one month.

Training Routine/Diet-I lifted 5 times a week for about an hour. Chest, triceps, and biceps twice a week, lower body twice a week,shoulders and back once a week, and abs and lower back training 3 times a week. I ate very clean when I was using this and tried to eat a gram of protein per body weight and stick away from processed foods, with three large meals a day and 2 or 3 smaller meals as well.

Value-10. I purchased this for about 12 bucks from all-star health with 5.95 for S&H so the total was around 18 bucks for a months worth.

Recovery-9. This was by far the best aspect of this product. I could workout harder and longer and noticed that I didn't feel as sore the next day. I also felt a lot more energy and rejuvenated while on this product. I also noticed minor injuries that I would get while I was using I-gf1 seemed to heal a lot faster I don't if I just imagined this but since I've been off this product and before I took this minor injuries that I get from training and playing contact sports took longer to heal so I believe that this also help healing.

Sleep Cycle-9. I need less sleep than I usually do while I was on this and still felt more energized and well rested. This made it a lot easier for me to get a good nights sleep while I was taking this. I also had more energy throughout the day and in the gym. Although the ZMA I was taking probably assisted with this I noticed the effects were magnified compared to when I was just taking ZMA by itself.

Strength Gain-I broke PRs for all my lifts when I was on this product my bench increased by about 15 pounds, by deadlift jumped by about 40 pounds, and my squats went up by around 25 pounds. The Tribulus probably was responsible for this as well because I usually have good results with Tribulus and I hadn't taken Tribulus in about 2 months but I believe that the IGF-1 also helped too. I didn't have any weight gain or weight loss while I was taking this stack but I noticed that I appeared to be more defined and vascular.

Side Effects-10. I didn't noticed any sides while taking this product even seemed to be more confident and cheerful.

Taste/Dosing/Pill Size-10. The dosing was easy I just took 1 a day an hour before I went to sleep. The pills were small and had a pleasant taste.

Conclusion- This is a great product for people looking for enhanced recovery and better sleep. IGF-1 is a good addition to any stack and I will definitely include this in my future stacks. It is very affordable and seemed to boost the effect of some products such as ZMA and Tribulus.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Ehanced Recovery
  • Better Sleep
      June 20, 2011

get it! my frein told me about this and so i tried it. this stuff works wonders. if i was to compare it to anything it would be a prohormone. this stuff is some and it works. hands down the best supplement i've ever taken. the bad this is once you come off of it, you lose almost all of your gains about 1/2 of them, but you keep your size. I take 2 sprays before/ 2 immediatly after working out/ 2 before bed(prevent body from going catabolic). i will answer all questions if you post
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Stuff Is Like Steroids(legit)

June 20, 2011

Typos on iPHONE@*** Freind some= strong
      • Raptorbh12
        June 20, 2011

Yea, this stuff used to be in my favorite pre-workout NO-Xtreme.
        What else are you taking daily alongside IGF-1?
      • Virtus
        June 20, 2011

Have you taken a ph to compare this to?
      • Tsunami2k
        June 20, 2011

Hmm... This seems interesting, never heard of it until know. I wonder if its like the GHenerate spray that I'm taking now...
      • WCLifter11
        June 20, 2011

You're 15 years old how are you trying to compare this to a PH??
        June 21, 2011

I also take roxylean, tonalin CLA, creatine monohydrate, animal pak, 100%gold standard whey, and igf-1 spary
        June 21, 2011

My little bro created that account and it wont let my chang the por. info. to my stuff. ive taken H-drol
      • Virtus
        June 21, 2011

Hgh and igf usually take months to see any visceral effect. And that is when thousands of times your endogenous levels are injected intramuscularly on a routine basis. So I am interested in this...I have seen this deer antler velvet extract in this kind of stuff and always thought it was probably garbage, maybe I was wrong. I read that the reason deer velvet antler is used is something to the effect of it is chemically structured very near actual igf...but even small tweaks in chemical structure totally change the effects on the body. Anyways, I have used ghenerate by lg and liked it (how are you liking it tsunami?) It helped me sleep. What effects and results did you have?
      • Tsunami2k
        June 21, 2011

I'm really liking GHenerate. But to be honest, I was enjoying it the best when I was combining it with HGH complete my fountain of youth. I was getting awesome sleep and great recovery, and I would wake up just looking great, more fuller and for some reason more slim. Now that I'm taking GHenerate on its own, I still gives me better sleep and the morning effects, but just not as much.

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.