Home > Categories > Protein > Blended Protein > Next Level Nutrition > Lean Pro Matrix

Lean Pro Matrix

By Next Level Nutrition
Lean Pro Matrix Next Level Nutrition
7.9/10
(Weighted average based on 5 Reviews)

Lean Pro Matrix ranks #17 of 67 in (Protein > Blended Protein) and is rated better than 76% of all products in this category.

petey7408

petey7408's Lean Pro Matrix Review

Lean Pro Matrix is one of the many excellent products that is little known on the market. It is a Nutrition Zone exclusive as it is from their house brand, Next Level Nutrition.

Taste: 9.5/10
This is one area that truly shines for Lean Pro Matrix. I have always been and still am a Pro Complex guy,...

AlphandOmega's Lean Pro Matrix Review

I have gone through a small tub of the Banana Cream flavor of the old formula and a 5lb pound tub of the new formula in Chocolate.

Taste: 9
Went into my local nutrition zone looking for a new protein, with a good blend and flavor. The store owner recommended this and I am really glad he did. The...

Taste is great and mixes like a dream

Taste is great and mixes like a dream. The Glutamine and BCAA amino acids, which make up almost 85-90% of human muscle, are in the highest concentration in the Lean Pro Matrix protein. Almost not carbs and almost no fat and its great for bulking and cutting.

TDUKE9864's Lean Pro Matrix Review

I have tried this one as well. the fact that it is a time released protein is so much easier. I was using the 100% whey and always got hungry. Now I can focus on my day and not scramble with food. I also added the TAG from them too. A little bitter on the flavor but recovery is super fast.

kobemamba24's Lean Pro Matrix Review

I've used multiple tubs of this protein and have tried many flavors (chocolate, mint chocolate, strawberry banana, vanilla, cookies n cream). This is one of the best proteins on the market hands down and deserves way more hype than it gets.

Another positive note that I'd like to point out is that...