Home > Categories > Amino Acids > BCAA/EAA > Neon Sport > Kinetic > Reviews

Kinetic

By Neon Sport
Kinetic Neon Sport
?/10
(Only 16 Reviews - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Discussion Related Prices

Kinetic: Neon Sport's Recovery Blend of BCAAs, SAAs and more!

March 17, 2014

Thank you to Neon Sport (Cellucor) and Cory for letting me sample Kinetic!! Kinetic is an awesome BCAA and SAA blend that really takes the DOMS down after an intense workout! Day after leg day felt so much better!!!

********Dosing: And we have 4G of SAA and amino acids, 2.5G of BCAAs,...

********Dosing: And we have 4G of SAA and amino acids, 2.5G of BCAAs, some Raw coconut water, and L carnitine per scoop to top this blend off. My opinion is 2 scoops per training day makes this a solid dosed profile for kicking delayed onset muscle soreness effect out of tomorrow's schedule! Some people may find that one scoops works, my training said otherwise (more on the intense side). Giving this an 8/10!

*******Effect/ Recovery: My dosing was 2 scoops and wow this really helped with my DOMS the next day!! My muscles don't feel completely stiff and tight (I do stretch and foam roll every day). This will really make a difference if you are not using BCAAs or only getting very little of them! Day after leg day stairs are much more tolerable haha! Kinetic definitely played a role in my recent PRs (I have used 2 containers so far), and defeating DOMS the next day. Quality BCAA blend right here, 9/10 for recovery!

********Taste: YUM sums this category up best!! Lemon berry is the sour, watermelon is sweet, and fruit punch is right in the middle! I would have to say these three flavors hit a vast amount of taste buds out there! Watermelon tastes like Volt watermelon flavor, fruit punch made me think of Nzero's fruit punch even though it has been awhile. Lemon berry is not quite a sour patch kid type but if you are a fan of sour drinks and like lemon, this is for you! 10/10 lemon berry for me, and 8/10 for watermelon and fruit punch!

********Mixability/ Timing: Every BCAA powder I have used has at least minimal floaters after I first shake it, key is how long does it take them to dissolve? Kinetic will usually dissolve in 20 to 30 minutes depending on how much water is mixed into it. My preference with most BCAAs is 10 ounces per scoop, this works very well with Kinetic and doesn't leave much behind after you drink it all. I still put more water in after Im done with any BCAAs just to make sure I drank it all hahaha! 9/ 10 in my book here!
Timing: I prefer drinking this during my workout or in the morning on my rest days. Usually best to wait about 20 minutes to let the floaters dissolve thoroughly. I don't see much left behind after I am done drinking at the end of my workout either! This goes in the mixability category since it depends on when you mix the powder, let it settle, and drink it.

********Ingredient Profile: Raw coconut water is what really makes this even more unique than just 8G SAA and 5g SAA per 2 scoop serving! Raw coconut water will help in hydration to put water back into your muscles, really good benefit here coming from a BCAA blend! L carnitine helps turn food into energy and metabolize fat. 8/10 for ingredients!

*******Value: With most BCAAs I take 2 scoops per training day. This puts 2 scoops per day at $2.40, lasting 15 days if you buy regular price ($36) on bodybuilding.com for 30 servings . I would recommend finding a deal like BOGO or buy 2 get 1 free. Overall not the most I have paid for a quality BCAA blend, but not the cheapest. Ill rate a 7/10 on pricing.

*******Other notes: Kinetic stacks well with any line of products for any goal. If you are recovering from any injury and consistent with stretching, foam rolling, strengthening weaker opposing muscle groups ect... this will help in your journey as well!!

******* Overall another quality, effective, and great tasting product from Neon Sport!! 8/10!!

Pros:
Cons:
  • Great Recovery!

Neon Sport Kinetic

January 22, 2014

A special thanks to Neon Sport for giving me the opportunity to try this product. I took Kinetic during every workout for 30 workouts. I did not consume on non-training days, but I typically train at least 6 days per week, so there were only 3 or 4 days during my trial that I did not drink it

Dosage: 10/10. One container of Kinect comes with 300 grams, which is good for 30 servings. Although the suggested use on the container says to take "one to two" scoops, I stuck with one scoop each day intra-workout so I would not run through the container too quickly.

Taste/Mixability: 10/10. Lemon Berry tastes awesome. I mixed it with 20oz of water and sipped on it throughout my workout each day. It is not too sweet even and has a slight sour hint from the lemon, which I love. Kinetic mixes quickly and thoroughly in any shaker cup. Mixing it with a spoon will leave clumps of powder at the top of the cup, however, that is consistent with every other BCAA powder I have tried. The taste profile and mixibility of Kinetic is comparable to Cellucor Cor-Performance BCAA.

Effectiveness: 9/10. I did notice that I was a little less sore on days after hard workouts, but my body does not usually get overly sore anyways. Where Kinetic really shined was with intra-workout endurance. I was able to stay in the gym longer and had the energy to power through those last sets and reps. These extra reps are what helped me add 10 lbs to my bench while taking Kinetic.

Value: 7/10 With a MSRP of $44.99, Kinetic is one of the pricier BCAA products on the market, but you can usually find a promo on bodybuilding.com that lowers that price significantly. Value is subjective and depends on the person using it though, so it's hard to effectively rate. Personally, that is too pricey for me, but to each their own.

Overall, Kinetic is a great product and I highly recommend it if you can afford it. I definitely noticed a difference in terms of endurance and reduced soreness. I look forward to trying some of the other Kinetic flavors in the future.

• No Soreness

Eware

Good if you're looking for a SAA product.

July 21, 2014

Well, it's an amino acid product. I don't feel any different while taking it but that's to be expected. It doesn't mix very well immediately but unfortunately that's the case with most supplements containing amino acids. Shake or swirl before each sip and you're all set, or let it sit a little longer and it will dissolve.

My preference is to take BCAAs without added SAAs. For my use 1 serving of Kinetic is underdosed and 2 servings is perfect at 5g of BCAAs. Kinetic wouldn't be my first choice as a BCAA product, but if it is on sale it is a good option. On the other hand if you're looking for a product with SAAs, it is an excellent choice.

The flavoring is great. I'm sure if you've used similar amino acid products before you've had at least one with that bitter taste. Not here. All 3 flavors available do a great job of covering up the taste of the amino acids. My one gripe is that all 3 are too sour; I suspect the amount of added citric and malic acid could be reduced (or removed entirely) as the ingredients in the Kinetic Energy Blend already impart this flavor.

Anyway, here's how I'd rank them:

1. Watermelon
2. Fruit Punch
3. Lemon Berry

Watermelon is great. I thought it tasted a little better than the watermelon flavor of Volt, but that may be due to the fact that I sip Kinetic and drink Volt much faster. One serving with 8oz of water is a bit too strongly flavored for me, but it is perfect with 10-12oz of water.

Fruit Punch is my second favorite flavor. It's very close to being a toss up between Fruit Punch and Watermelon, and I'd say you can't go wrong with either. It seems to me that 10-12oz of water is the sweet spot for this flavor, similar to the others.

The Lemon Berry flavor is definitely more acidic than I'd like, a little more water helps with that. I'm biased against berry flavors but this is almost like drinking lemonade, and while I prefer the other flavors I like it more than expected.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Good Tasting

Neon Sports Kinetic Review

November 17, 2013

First off, thanks to Neon Sport and CoryReps for giving me the opportunity to try this product out. I was lucky enough to try this awesome product out and here is my take on Neon Sport's Kinetic BCAA/SAA.

Taste: 9/10
Neon Sports sent me the fruit punch flavor. I gave it a 9/10 primarily...

Taste: 9/10
Neon Sports sent me the fruit punch flavor. I gave it a 9/10 primarily because it tasted somewhat in between the powder Gatorade Fruit Punch and the Fruit Punch Kool Aid.

Mixability: 9/10
I'd give Kinetic a 9/10 for mixability because it did mix very well, however due to the leucine, little flakes still floated around.

In all honesty, I believe Neon Sports really matched the other top brands such as SciVation's Xtend and Cellucor's BCAA (yes, I know Neon Sports is through Cellucor). I have been a diehard Xtend fan primarily because of the price, as well as its effectiveness. However, after trying Kinetic, I might switch over if the price is right. I felt a lot less tired in the gym when I was taking it as an intra. I stacked this with Muscle Pharm's Assault and my energy was a lot more constant and I felt even more focused than with just the Assault. I always saw myself in the gym longer and working harder when I was taking this. Most importantly, I did not feel sore the next day, even on leg day. This product really helped my overall workout and I could ultimately feel a difference when I was not on it.

I really enjoyed this product, however I gave it a 8/10 strictly on the price of it. It gave me exactly what I expected with a BCAA supplement and possibly even more. I actually like this product a lot and would love to make it my go to BCAA supplement. I really could tell a difference when I was on Kinetic and when I was not taking it. I hope this review helps those deciding on what Intra to take and I am here for any questions you may want to ask.

• No Soreness

Posted November 17, 2013
    Good review, except you said 8/10 for effectiveness and overall, but then you listed the review at 9/10's

Posted November 17, 2013
    1.5 grams of Leucine? I'm still not sure about this brand. Still haven't found anything that can really beat modern for me, but not bad on your first.

After barbed wire, climbing mountains and jumping in ice this product makes the pain stop

July 23, 2014

I'm a sponsored obstacle course racer so on a weekly basis I'm running 10-30 miles in mud/mountains/roads and rolling in rocks under barbed wire, swimming in ice, rolling through live wired, climbing walls and rope, pretty much using every muscle in my body. Having 1-3 races every week I need to feel as good as possible at the end of the week and not be sore or unable to move. Since trying kinetic after my races and throughout the week leading up to my next race I've clearly noticed a difference in the speed of my muscle recovery and soreness. I've replaced my Gatorade or other electrolyte drinks with kinetic and feel rehydrated while increasing my recovery speed. I was hesitant to try this brand originally because the price point was actually too low and I never believed a product at this price could be effective. It was the way you'd view a supplement sold at Walmart or rite aid. Definitely glad I gave this one a shot.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Good Tasting
    • Great Recovery!

KINETIC kicked me back into gear!!! Perfect for intra or post workout!!!

July 23, 2014

This stuff snaped me back into being the alpha male at the gym im used to being!!!
      PRODUCT PROFILE - 10
      I do like that it combines a 3:1:1 ratio of BCAAs and 4g of SAAs. It has so much stuff in it i cant believe they can cram it all in there.
      EFFECTIVENESS - 10
      Heres where...
      PRODUCT PROFILE - 10
      EFFECTIVENESS - 10
      Heres where KINETIC shines. I have recently been hitting the gym harder than ever and its been tough to make it thru a session. I felt less fatigued whilst using this during my workout. I also had much more energy after each sip, this stuff is brilliant. And at the end of each workout i would not be overly tired like before, great recovery. Simply it makes you work harder for longer.
      TASTE - 10
      Its from the makers of Cellucor so what do you expect... They are KING when it comes to taste. I have tried watermelon and lemon berry and the fruit punch. The best flavor for me is watermelon as it almost tastes like candied watermelon, nice and sweet. And that applies to the ither flavors too. I will always look forward to drinking it to be honest, taste cant make or break a product but hell if it works and tastes great then thats rare task that they have down packed.
      MIXABILITY - 10
      I have Never had any hassles with floating particles or sand like unmixed fractions, which is a huge plus!
      USAGE - 10
      Simple, 1 scoop with 8oz of water during training or between meals. But i filled up my whole shaker with water and added one scoop and sipped it during training.
      OVERALL - 10
      I didnt want to due all 10's but this stuff really does deserve it!!! Overall this is my new favorite intra workout supplement! Its effective and tasty. So I would recommend this to anyone looking for their best and longest lasting workouts, PERIOD!

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Good Tasting
      • Less Sore
      • Great Recovery!

AS79

Posted 6 weeks ago
        Feeling alpha from some BCAAs. Great story. Haha

What will hapen if you put some bcaa&energy; complex with carnitine into BLOX? You'll get Kinetic

July 29, 2014

To start with I must say, I'm a great fan of BPI's products - I would especially remark blox - a blend of silk amino acids. If you look at kinetic's profile you'll see that it has 4 grams of saa - same amount as blox, 2.5 grams of bcaa (quite a low dose to my minds, that's why I took 2 servings) and some lcarnitine along with minor ingredients. Quite solid profile. I took 1 serving intra-workout, it was my second intra workout supplement and didn't notice any significant changes, then I took second scoop post workout. i think this kind of splitting is optimul for endurance and recovery. Taste was really good, although it had some minor chemical smell, drinking it was a great pleasure. It's definitely delicious, mixes very well and I felt less sore after workout. It's a really good product, but you have to pay for good things quite much, Not extremely expensive, but still a bit pricey (especially if you take 2 servings per day) overall a very very good product and I would buy it.

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Good Tasting
        • Great Recovery!
        • Less Sore
        • Good Mixability
        • Somewhat Pricey

irondude

Posted 5 weeks ago
        You lost all credibility by saying that u r a fan of BPI products !!!!!

Solid intraworkout with awesome flavoring

July 26, 2014

One scoop of this is legit, two scoops of this is awesome. There's some research that indicates that EAAs are better intra-workout than BCAAs and this has both bases covered along with some extra goodies too. The Fruit Punch flavor is bomb as hell and Lemon Berry is also very good.

Like...

Like Volt it falls off on value since you should probably take two scoops to get the full effect, but if you can afford it it might give you some pretty good benefits compared to supplementing with nothing intra.

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Good Tasting
        • Somewhat Pricey

Catchy flavors, great blend mixes bar none, effective.

July 26, 2014

Main method of usage was for my late night sessions where I needed my body to keep up, I work out in the wee hours though and I sipped it with abt 7 oz of water no more.. really nice -specially watermelon, but I enjoy them all as theyre pretty balanced and not nasty tasting. Profile is effective with this blend, while they were samples I had they were really enough to convince me and being a sister brand of Cellucor you know they're top notch.

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Good Tasting
        • Great Recovery!
        • Less Sore

Leithdj's Neon Kinetic Review..................................................................................

July 26, 2014

Dosage: I train fasted so I took 1 scoop in 8oz of water alongside my PWO about 30 mins before my w/o. As for intra, I used 2 scoops in 16oz of water with a bunch of ice cubes to keep it cold. Mixablity: I put 2 scoops in 16 oz of cold water, and with just a few shakes everything dissolved. No floaters, no chunks! There was a tiny bit of foam on top that dissolved rather quickly. Afterwards, there was nothing left hanging out in the bottom of the cup either. Sometimes, BCAA’s have powder that has tendency to settle on the bottom. Not this one! Effectiveness: Really not sure how to describe the effectiveness of an Intra, but I defiantly felt that I had more than enough energy to get through my w/o. I felt hydrated the whole time as well. I know this product also helps me working out on an empty stomach…. Help replenish my system. Overall: I liked KINETIC a lot. I would defiantly buy it again. I like to switch up my Intra’s every month. I would probably buy the Lemon Berry next time based off of my flavor preferences. I like to have my intra and pwo in similar flavors so I can mix them. Thought the price was ok. A little higher than other intra’s…..but definitely not out of line.

Pros:
          Cons:
          • Good Tasting
          • Great Recovery!