Home > Categories > Vitamins > Other Vitamins > Neocell Laboratories > Super Collagen + C

Neocell Laboratories Super Collagen + C

Super Collagen + C Neocell Laboratories
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (2 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 100% (Well Trusted)
LOWEST Prices for Super Collagen + C (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
10.99 Buy Super Collagen + C Thousands of Supplements! Buy Super Collagen + C
19.68 Buy Super Collagen + C FindSupplements Buy Super Collagen + C
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

USP Labs Super Cissus Rx Reviews
Super Cissus Rx (52 Reviews)
E-pharm Ursobolic Reviews
Ursobolic (5 Reviews)
SciVation Knockout Reviews
Knockout (2 Reviews)
Carlson Super Omega-3 Reviews
Super Omega-3 (2 Reviews)
9.5

Products in the same category:

Rivalus Complex5 Reviews

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Super Collagen + C Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
Super Collagen + C Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Helps With Aching Joints (2)
  • Better Skin And Hair (2)
  • Good Value (2)
  • Has Vitamin C (1)
  • Requires 6 Pills Per Serving (2)
Have you used Super Collagen + C? Submit your own Review!
February 19, 2012

Tsunami2k

Reviews: 50

Age: 24

February 19, 2012
 Collagen is a complex structural protein that maintians strength and flexability for our ligaments, bones, joints, muscles, tendons, and more. This product specifically focuses on Type 1 and Type 3 collagen. Type 1 is found in tendons, skin, artery walls, the endomysium of myofibrils, fibrocartilage, and the organic part of bones and teeth. Type 3 is the collagen of granulation tissue, and is produced quickly by young fibroblasts before the tougher type 1 collagen is synthesized.

Value : 8/10 - This is not all an expensive product. A 250-count bottle costs around 16 dollars online. The serving size is 6 pills. That lasts about 42 days. I would take three in the morning, and three at night.

Effectiveness : 9/10 - The main reason I bought this product was specifically for my prohormone cycle that I was planning for back in the day. My first cycle (H-drol) produced horribly aching joints and I had pushed myself too hard a few times which caused me to take a few days off, and it bothered me big time. At that time, I was taking what everyone else recommends, Cissus, and it wasn't helping me much at all.

So when it came to my next cycle, I made sure I was prepared well in advanced with everything that could possibly help alleviate those symptoms, especially with an epistane clone which is known to dry out the joints. I took this product for the first part of my cycle, and I'm currently on NeoCells Fish Collagen + Hyaluronic Acid, which I will review when I've finished the bottle.
I never once experienced any dry/aching joints thus far, which has surprised me to be honest. I'm hitting the weights pretty damn hard, and usually when I push this hard, I expect some sort of aching joints, especially on cycle.
Other benefits that I have noticed is my skin just looks much better in general (besides the acne I'm getting from the PH's). It's smoother and doesn't dry out as much. My hair has also seen some benefits. It's more healthier looking, not so dry and frizzy.
When collagen is taken internally, the body receives the raw materials it needs to supplement the collagen found in all the areas we find important as bodybuilders, such as joints, bones, tendons and ligaments.

Overall : 8/10 - I found this product to be really helpful in regards to prevention of joint damage during this cycle. If I had wanted to, I could have made it two servings a day like some others choose to, but I didn't find it necessary since I never developed any problems thus far. I believe the best things to intake for our joints during a cycle are Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, Celadrin, Fish Oil, and the usuals MSM/Chondroitin/Glucosamine.
So the next time you think of using something like Cissus, which is controversial at best, think of the basics when it comes to your body, and give Collagen a try!
Pros:
Cons:
  • Helps With Aching Joints
  • Better Skin And Hair
  • Requires 6 Pills Per Serving

WarMachine

Reviews: 75

Age: 24

September 13, 2012
 First off, I would like to extend another "Gone but sure as Hell not forgotten" shout out for T2k because I noticed that he also used this product and before I posted this review, he was the only reliable feedback on this supplement. R.I.P BIG BROSKI!!!!!

With that settled lets begin with the review. Collagen is a structural protein found in the connective tissues of our bones, muscles, ligaments, an skin. It is vital to the maintenance, integrity, and flexible nature of our connective tissue and has several key roles in the general structure of our tissues. Neocell's Super Collagen plus C contains the amino acid precursors of collagen types 1 and 3. Type 1 is found primarily in tendons of muscles, dermal tissue, the surrounding cell bodies of myofibrils, cartilage, the walls of the arterial structures of our circulatory systems, and the organic connective tissues of bones and teeth. Type 3 collagen is found mainly in the internal organs, blood vessels, and is responsible for the elasticity of skin tissue. It is synthesized into procollagen type 1 since type 1 is the more critical protein.

Value (10): I was able to get a 350-count bottle for 25 dollars. Not at all an expensive investment since if you follow the full 6-tablet dosage everyday, this bottle lasts you just about 2 months. Plain and simple, this product won't break the bank.

Usage (10): Very straightforward; 6 tablets a day preferably split into two 3 tablet servings. The bottle also recommends taking them on an empty stomach for optimal absorption.

Effectiveness (10): Supplementing with collagen is supposed to aid in the strengthening of the integrity of bones, skin tissue, nails, tendons, and ligaments. I will be honest, I have never experienced weakness or problems in any of these. So why would I take this? Well let me explain: In my earlier years coming of age, I suffered from some pretty bad facial acne. It left me with some scarring and a couple of pock marks. They are not significantly malformed or critical in anyway, but being only 24 years old, looks can be important in at this time of life. In addition, I have had some stretch marks on my shoulders and biceps as result of muscle growth. Stretch marks are regarded as a key of a hard worker for many athletes. However, when they are extensive, some corrections may be worth trying. After doing some research on collagen based supplements, I decided that neocell's super collagen would give me some help in correcting this. While using super collagen I was also using source natural's hyaluronic acid, which is a polysacharride that aids in the process of tissue repair and construction. I also took some extra vitamin C and fish oil antioxidants and omega fatty acids are important to collagen synthesis. As a combo, within three weeks of using these products, I did notice some improvement in my overall skin tone, appearance, and integrity. I also noticed that my muscle recovery was also somewhat improved and my nails looked less roughened. Hair was a little more fuller, but I've always had short hair. I guess this product made it appear more healthy if anything. Lastly, there some improvement in the feel of joint movement particularly in the reduction of stiffness.

Overall (10): Super collagen is an excellent supplement that can help with connective tissue improvement when combined with a proper diet high in protein, antioxidants, healthy fats, and water intake. I would recommend that it be stacked with some extra vitamin C, fish oil, and hyaluronic acid for maximum results. Hope this review helps you guys, thanks for reading.

P.S: One last shout out to T2k and be sure to follow my upcoming log which will potentially include alphamine as the latest addition.

TRAIN HARD SR!!!

Pros:
Cons:
  • Has Vitamin C
  • Helps With Aching Joints
  • Better Skin And Hair
  • Requires 6 Pills Per Serving

Have you used Super Collagen + C? Submit your own Review!