N2 Guard

By: Need To Build Muscle

N2 Guard is a Post Cycle Therapy Product manufactured by Need To Build Muscle. It is designed to be used following any synthetic hormone use to help the body recover and return to it's natural hormone balance.

What should I take with N2 Guard?
Click to Expand
HateFlatFeet

Let's start with the value because this product cost $55 per bottle!

----Value(6/10)-----
$55...$55!!! Holy ***! It's a multi-vitamin and a cycle support which don't get me wrong is great and when you purchase two different products they would cost this much but I don't think this multi-vitamin could touch animal pak or even Orange Triad and then cycle assist is $27. It's an amazing product and you get more if you combine it with animal pak or orange triad(plus triad cover your joint supplement on top of that)! So it gets a 6/10 on the value...$55 for 30days worth...jeez!

----Effectiveness----
Even though it is very expensive I have to give it to them...it works. Now one might ask how would I know this. Lets say mixing 30mg of superdrol with 40mg of p-plex and I had no sides but I decided to drop the N2guard for couple of days and Oh My F$%CKING GOD! My blood pressure went so high that I could not walk across campus and I had hard time breathing just seating down in class room. I added N2Guard and couple days later I was back to normal. I then stayed on suspension and NPP the entire time but I did superdrol and p-plex for 4 weeks, took a break from PH, and then did 3.5 weeks of SD and DMZ. My organs should be dead right now but I feel great. Oh I also went to doctor like 4-5 times during my cycle, for different reasons, and my blood pressure was prefect every time. One time it was on high normal but I was going through major issues and was mentally freaking out a lot. So that could be one good 'ole reason.

---overall(8/10)----
No matter how good this product is I still believe $55 is insane so that's why it gets an 8. Also nobody has ever had a good comparison of this product and cycle assist(and backing themselves up with publish research) but I have to say that cycle assist does wonders. If this product was $40 or so I would say it's the greatest thing out there but I hate to say this...I will probably stick to cycle assist and animal pak(or orange triad) next time. Sorry but it's too damn expensive.

If I have left anything out please feel free to ask.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Did Everything It Said It Would
  • Multi-vitamin And Cycle Support In One Product
  • Only 7 Small Caps
  • Easy Dosage
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.