NDS Nutrition LipoRush

LipoRush NDS Nutrition User Rating: (6 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 26% (Suspicious)
LOWEST Prices for LipoRush (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
Buy Now Buy LipoRush Thousands of Supplements! Buy LipoRush
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Products in the same category:

Universal Animal Cuts Reviews
Animal Cuts (64 Reviews)
6.9
Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock Reviews
D4 Thermal Shock (27 Reviews)
6.4
PES Alphamine Reviews
Alphamine (25 Reviews)

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

LipoRush’s Lipo|Burn Blend is a high octane and concentrated thermogenic formula fueled for maxed out daily energy levels and a superiorly advanced spark for thermogenesis. This fat incinerating blend potently includes 1,3 Dimethylpentylamine, Caffeine, Synephrine, and Yohimbine to spark the inferno and metabolize/burn fat quickly.* It’s so strong you only need one capsule a day!

LipoRush Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    LipoRush Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Long Lasting Appetite Suppression (5)
    • Long Lasting Energy (5)
    • Great Diuretic (5)
    • Increased Energy (5)
    • Too Expensive (6)
    May 8, 2013

phatless36

Age: 29

May 8, 2013
    Great product but very expensive.

I purchased this product back in Januaray of this year. And I must say, it really worked for me. I purchased this from GNC. Orignally, I was going in to buy the Cellucor SuperHD but the salesman recommended me to try the LipoRUSH. So I went ahead and purchased it, very expensive, but worth it. I would take the product after my lunch because I don't usually have a big meal for breakfast. The product did make me feel a little jittery but after awhile I got used to it. But it did keep me awake and energized while at work. I don't recommend anyone taking this in the evening if your scheduled to work early in the mornings. That's why I take mine at lunch so that way when I get off, I can go straight to the gym and work out and still have the energy and to be able to fall asleep early. Normally I would get hungry by the time I get off from work but with this, I don't get hungry at all. The supplment works for a good 6 to 7 hours for me. Also, it helps me with my low calorie diet that I'm on. I have lost a total of 30lbs since January. I would highly recommend this product.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Long Lasting Appetite Suppression
    • Long Lasting Energy
    • Great Diuretic
    August 12, 2012

Atrejo157

Age: 20

August 12, 2012
     Only one capsule enhances my performance on my workouts and focus. It's just a pill with no after taste, there's no crash afterwards. My workouts are 2 hardcore hours it suppresses my appetite so I feel weightless but it gives me massive energy to keep striving and no to mention this keeps me from retaining water weight.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Long Lasting Appetite Suppression
    • Long Lasting Energy
    • Great Diuretic
    May 5, 2012

Antell32

Reviews: 20

Age: 21

May 5, 2012
     This is one of the best thermos I've tried hands down. Taking 2 on an empty stomach lasted at least 6 hours great energy, focus, and appetite control. Only downside is the price, but the bottle can last a long time depending on its use. I definately recommend this to anyone trying to get in shape!
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Long Lasting Appetite Suppression
    • Long Lasting Energy
    • Great Diuretic
    April 10, 2012

erny5000

Age: 29

April 10, 2012
     I have struggled with weight most of my life, and in my late 20s started putting on weight. Mostly because of my diet and lack of exercise, at 27 I had my son and was nearing 200lbs. After trying just about every weightloss pill, drink, and crash diet I went to GNC in February and asked the salesperson what she recommended. Having the same problems I have had and being female and about the same build she told me about Liporush. So I bought it. One bottle later and doing some Zumba on Saturday mornings I'm down nearly 20lbs. I am now on my 2nd bottle of Liporush. I love this product. I'm actually seeing results and very happy with it. I would recommend this to anyone who has had problems with losing weight at a steady pace.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Long Lasting Appetite Suppression
    • Long Lasting Energy
    • Great Diuretic
    March 12, 2012

80Grov

Age: 25

March 12, 2012
     Alright, here goes my first review. I purchased this product to aide in my weight loss and increase my energy. All in all the product failed to live up to the claims on the bottle. I started out taking one capsule in the morning and felt little effect. As per the salesman and the supplement store, three weeks later I increased my intake to one in the morning and one at lunch. The effects were a little greater, however not much. While taking the product I did loose some weight, although I attribute that to my diet and exercise. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
      February 7, 2012

Jefferson

Reviews: 5

Age: 19

February 7, 2012
       I have not finished a bottle. But the "fat loss" isn't going to come from a pill so it doesn't matter. I am in ketosis (12 weeks in) 8 weeks out from a show. Ive been on fat burners for months. I lifted and took this pre cardio. And I loved it. I had energy throughout the cardio session and almost all night. Be careful as it is very strong. But use in a correct low calorie diet, it could work miracles. Ha. Just a very expensive product. Only downfall. Drink lots of water you hooligans!
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Long Lasting Appetite Suppression
      • Long Lasting Energy
      • Great Diuretic
      Reply #1:
      AlphandOmega
      AlphandOmega

Joined: 12/2011
      Reviews: 42
      Reputation: +1249
      You have not finished a bottle. That matters because it is one of the rules for posting reviews on this site.

Have you used LipoRush? Submit your own Review!