LipoRush

By: NDS Nutrition

This is one of the best thermos I've tried hands down. Taking 2 on an empty stomach lasted at least 6 hours great energy, focus, and appetite control. Only downside is the price, but the bottle can last a long time depending on its use. I definately recommend this to anyone trying to get in shape!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Long Lasting Appetite Suppression
  • Long Lasting Energy
  • Great Diuretic

I have struggled with weight most of my life, and in my late 20s started putting on weight. Mostly because of my diet and lack of exercise, at 27 I had my son and was nearing 200lbs. After trying just about every weightloss pill, drink, and crash diet I went to GNC in February and asked the salesperson what she recommended. Having the same problems I have had and being female and about the same build she told me about Liporush. So I bought it. One bottle later and doing some Zumba on Saturday mornings I'm down nearly 20lbs. I am now on my 2nd bottle of Liporush. I love this product. I'm actually seeing results and very happy with it. I would recommend this to anyone who has had problems with losing weight at a steady pace.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Long Lasting Appetite Suppression
    • Long Lasting Energy
    • Great Diuretic

I purchased this product back in Januaray of this year. And I must say, it really worked for me. I purchased this from GNC. Orignally, I was going in to buy the Cellucor SuperHD but the salesman recommended me to try the LipoRUSH. So I went ahead and purchased it, very expensive, but worth it. I would take the product after my lunch because I don't usually have a big meal for breakfast. The product did make me feel a little jittery but after awhile I got used to it. But it did keep me awake and energized while at work. I don't recommend anyone taking this in the evening if your scheduled to work early in the mornings. That's why I take mine at lunch so that way when I get off, I can go straight to the gym and work out and still have the energy and to be able to fall asleep early. Normally I would get hungry by the time I get off from work but with this, I don't get hungry at all. The supplment works for a good 6 to 7 hours for me. Also, it helps me with my low calorie diet that I'm on. I have lost a total of 30lbs since January. I would highly recommend this product.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Long Lasting Appetite Suppression
      • Long Lasting Energy
      • Great Diuretic

Alright, here goes my first review. I purchased this product to aide in my weight loss and increase my energy. All in all the product failed to live up to the claims on the bottle. I started out taking one capsule in the morning and felt little effect. As per the salesman and the supplement store, three weeks later I increased my intake to one in the morning and one at lunch. The effects were a little greater, however not much. While taking the product I did loose some weight, although I attribute that to my diet and exercise. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
         Cons:

Only one capsule enhances my performance on my workouts and focus. It's just a pill with no after taste, there's no crash afterwards. My workouts are 2 hardcore hours it suppresses my appetite so I feel weightless but it gives me massive energy to keep striving and no to mention this keeps me from retaining water weight.
         Pros:
         Cons:
        • Long Lasting Appetite Suppression
        • Long Lasting Energy
        • Great Diuretic

I have not finished a bottle. But the "fat loss" isn't going to come from a pill so it doesn't matter. I am in ketosis (12 weeks in) 8 weeks out from a show. Ive been on fat burners for months. I lifted and took this pre cardio. And I loved it. I had energy throughout the cardio session and almost all night. Be careful as it is very strong. But use in a correct low calorie diet, it could work miracles. Ha. Just a very expensive product. Only downfall. Drink lots of water you hooligans!
           Pros:
           Cons:
          • Long Lasting Appetite Suppression
          • Long Lasting Energy
          • Great Diuretic

• AlphandOmega
              February 7, 2012

You have not finished a bottle. That matters because it is one of the rules for posting reviews on this site.

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.