Perfect Creatine Monohydrate

By: Natures Best

Perfect Creatine Monohydrate is a Creatine Monohydrate Product manufactured by Natures Best. It consists primarily of creatine monohydrate which is the oldest, most researched form. It is tried and true and is commonly seen as 'CreaPure' in today's products. It can increase muscle power, translating to strength gains and increased muscle mass.

What should I take with Perfect Creatine Monohydrate?
Click to Expand
TheShark

I have used Cell Tech, Kre-Alkalyn by Sci Fit, and got nothing from them. I used Creatine Chews by Betancourt and got mild results. This stuff I did great on. Safe to say that I am in love and arguably biased to Isopure. Only B/C i have had the best results from their products. This is an un flavored creatine you are supposed to mix with juice. I am on my second container and I might stick strictly to Isopure creatine but I am going to try Universal Creatine and Beverly International creatine before I decide. I do deduct 1 point for overal product B/C they do not put a scope in the container. WTF is up with that.

Mixibility ?: No idea I just put the serving in my mouth and wash down with water.

Taste : It tastes like creatine.

Results 10: Added about 2-3 ibs on one container. strength on bench, squat, and deadlift have all gone up 20- 30 ibs.

Price 10: This must not be selling well B/C Vitamin Shop has a small container for $10

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Does Not Come With A Scope
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.