Home > Categories > Protein > Whey Protein > Natures Best > Isopure

Natures Best Isopure

Isopure Natures Best User Rating: (6 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 100% (Well Trusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Optimum 100% Whey Reviews
100% Whey (374 Reviews)
9.2
SciFit Prota-Lyn Reviews
Prota-Lyn (22 Reviews)
Clif Builders Bar Reviews
Builders Bar (12 Reviews)
8.9
Labrada Lean Body RTD Reviews
Lean Body RTD (4 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

Optimum Platinum Hydro Whey Reviews
Platinum Hydro Whey (98 Reviews)
9.1
GNC Wheybolic Extreme 60 Reviews
Wheybolic Extreme 60 (79 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

HyperFX, Isopure Protein, Animal Stak, AN's Free Test - good stack for a newbie?
Good evening gents, I have been lurking on these forums and reading reviews on v...

Iso-100 vs Platinum hydrowhey vs Isopure?
What do you guys think? Iso-100, hydrowhey, isopure or other?...

Meet Isopure Black & Green Tea Peach protein powder
Just saw this posted on Isopure facebook page. Thought I would share this with y...

Just had an Isopure RTD Green Apple.. Anybody know powdered protein like that?
I just fell in love with IsoPure's RTDs but its going to leave a hole in my...

Is "Isopure Zero Carbs" Protein good for women???????
I recently went back to the gym after allowing myself to get pretty damn fat.......

Kre-Alkalyn + Isopure + FatBurner.... Is that recommended???
Hi people, Right now I'm on the 8th week of P-90X and I just bought a bott...

Isopure vs Pro Compex as meal replacement
Hey guys, whats up? Just a quick question for those who have been using either o...

Using Isopure as a post workout question
To make it specific i ran out of my usual post workout which was 2:1:1 recovery...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Isopure Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
Isopure Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Builds Muscle (2)
  • Good Value (2)
  • Increased Energy (1)
  • Quality Protein Source (1)
  • Too Expensive (2)
  • Taste Is Not Great (2)
  • Gained To Much Fat (1)
September 26, 2012

Reviews: 23

Age: 32

September 26, 2012
 This is the cheapest protein product I have used by Isopure. Good price. The results however, were not what I wanted.

Mixibilty 9: Mixed well in a shaker

Taste 7: Taste is ok. I got chocolate, but it kind of has that run of the mill stale chocolate whey taste.

Results 5: OK yes this is a mass gainer. Yes I know you might put on a little fat. I put on more fat than I expected. hit the treadmill lost it in a week but come one.

Overall 5: average taste, gained more fat than muscle. Won't recommend.

• Gained To Much Fat
  • Taste Is Not Great
June 8, 2010

kohdii

Reviews: 20

Age: 19

June 8, 2010
 As an introduction, let me say this is an amazing product. It is a very high quality protein source, low carbs and sugar and such. If you like to stick with high amounts of quality protein post workout, take this.

Taste - The taste is pretty bad to be honest. In milk it isn't so bad but considering you bought a low carb protein, you are probably mixing it in water. Taste is not undrinkable so if the results are the only thing important to you (should be) then you can down this. The mixability is very good, it dissolves almost clear. The texture is very thin so look on the bright side that it doesn't taste bad AND is as thick as goop.

Results - I got good results from this, no fat gain from it, good muscle maintenance, no side effects. The profile is very good and made of quality protein sources.

Price - It is very expensive, but it IS worth it. You get what you pay for and in this case you are getting a product that is worth the big bucks you will drop on it. If you are trying it for the first time, get the small container for about 40 bucks, if you are a diehard fan after you try it, then I'd recommend buying the big drums of it for 85. I bought the big drum of it and didn't regret a cent.

Recommended for - People who watch their diets or are on cuts. For people like me who watch every nanogram of their macro/micro nutrients, this protein is PERFECT. Especially the zero carb version. Pure Protein essentially. The only downside is the sodium content is just as high as any other supplement around. If it were sodium free, I would buy tubs of this by the truckload.

Side effects - None. You may get an upset stomach if you take 2 servings too close to each other due to the high concentration of protein going into your system in a short time. Don't do this.

Conclusion - I'd recommend everybody try this product. It is a great protein for anybody who is diet-conscious. It is right up there with ON's proteins and MyoFusion.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Quality Protein Source
  • Good For Clean Diets
  • Low Fat/sugar
  • Taste Is Not Great
Reply #1:
CrusaderLV
CrusaderLV

Joined: 2/2010
Reviews: 5
Reputation: +2
You get what your pay for.
Except when you buy muscle tech!

Reply #2:
Blade410
Blade410

Joined: 2/2010
Reviews: 62
Reputation: +2878
Nice review, I have always enjoyed ISOPure when I have run it.

Reply #3:

umatkd

Reviews: 54

Age: 25

December 21, 2009
 This is a great product. I'm not posting for Isopure mass but for low carb and no carb Isopure. Taste is average but quality is 100%. High quality isolaTE PROTEIN. low to no carbs some vitamins low calories, low colestorol but high protein. This protein has helped me lose weight and mantain most of my muscle. I do this most mornings with oatmeal in a blender. Also after m+y workout. bannana taste great.
July 27, 2009

SOLiDSHAKE

Reviews: 7

Age: 23

July 27, 2009
 My roomate swears by this stuff... never mind the fact that he's almost 200 pounds (marshmallow fluff) and can barely do 20 pushups without a almost having a stroke. He normally gets the strawberries 'n creme, but one time he decided to try the alpine punch. He found the flavor to be too nasty so he gave the tub to me.
At first I was like "Score! This stuff is expensive as hell. Must be awesome."
Overall, not that much more impressive than most protiens. Sure, one serving has 50 grams of protien, but wait, a single serving is two scoops, so it doesn't have any more protein than your standard whey (you're body can only use about 20g at a time anyways, from what I am told). If you're trying to lose weight, I suppose the zero carbs thing works out alright, but if you're trying to gain it, like myself, you need carbs.
Flavor was weird and unsettling, texture was chalky. Despite claims, stayed chunky despite mixing it for several minutes in a shaker cup.
Overall, not a terrible product, but excessive for a supplement of it type, in my opinion. Whey protein, the staple of supplements, is pretty simple by nature. Seeing as how supplements are so expensive to begin with, this is one of the few categories you can really skimp on. Most of us use it simply to add more dietary protein. The differences between this and your basic $10 jug of Wal-Mart designer protein are for the most part superficial.
Then again, I'm not a registered dietitian, so maybe the fat that it's purer/dissovles clear/no carb/makes your teeth whiter/comes with chrome spinners/forged in the fires of Mt. Doom makes it superior in some way, but I have yet to tell.
Reply #1:

Joined: 5/2011
Reviews: 23
Reputation: +9
I too was disappointed with their Mass gainer. Don't let it turn you off their other proteins though.

April 5, 2009

tom

Reviews: 2

Age: 45

April 5, 2009
 Been taking supplements since 1970's. This is one of the best. You never feel bloated after taking and for some reason I lost body fat with this protein powder. All others I did not. I put 10 as a value, because with this product you get what you pay for......the best.....tom short NY
March 31, 2009

pza21

Reviews: 4

Age: 18

March 31, 2009
 I used isopure low carb for 2 months. It worked alright. I like it because it is a whey isolate. I would say this is the 2nd best protein. I recently have been using pro performance wheybolic extreme 60. I switched over because it is a higher concentrated whey isolate, better taste, mixes just as easy as isopure, and theres more amino acids in it. I've gained strength and i'm not as sore as i usually am so it seems im recovering faster. Anyone who is using isopure I would go gnc and try their wheybolic extreme 60. It's decent.

Have you used Isopure? Submit your own Review!