Home > Categories > Growth Enhancers > Prohormones > Myogenix > Spawn > Reviews

Spawn

By Myogenix
Spawn Myogenix
?/10
(Only 13 Reviews - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Discussion Related

My workouts were very consistant an intense hitting every body part 2x a week

January 7, 2011

This was my first PH and I loved the experience. For the first 3 days I did 1 cap a day, the next 3 days I did 2 caps a day, then finished off the bottle at 3 a day. (ran for just over a month)
Here is a log of my weight in the morning, before breakfast, after going to the bathroom.
11/26/09...
12/31/09 175.8 lbs
1/15/10 (15 days into PCT) 173.4 lbs
2/1/10 (done with PCT) 173.0 lbs
16.4 lbs gained
My diet was fairly clean, fast food maybe 3 or 4 times a week, lots of pasta, ground lean beef, yogurt, a ton of PB sandwiches, lots of eggs, ect. I was taking in about 250 grams of protein a day. I took 1 Milk Thistle pill with each Spawn pill. My PCT was PCT Revolution by AX, took 3/day for 30 days. I was not using any other supps. Also, I was drinking 1 gallon of water a day. Literally, I was just carrying around a milk jug filled with water. My workouts were very consistant an intense hitting every body part 2x a week. 4 of my friends who cycles Spawn had similar results.
Note: I was aggresive on this but it was probably mental, as in people told me I would be hot-headed and so I was. One more thing, I didn't sleep much (5-6 hours a night vs 8 or 9) but felt great always. Some acne too, not terrible.

• Back Acne

Gained quite a bit of weight with it.

April 2, 2011

Gained quite a bit of weight with it. One of those, "damn dude, what are you taking?" ...and guys always PCT. Saw some other reviews about gut fat. yes you better keep the cardio up and eat right, PCT after or you will crash, almost as good as Monster plexx, minus the gut (however, I train a lot better than when I first used Spawn)

• Heightend Irritability Sometimes

Seanw

Posted April 2, 2011
Hey men were did you get spawn at I know its banned but can I still get I some were

wallace
(-13)

Posted April 2, 2011
it's tren and epistane related. there have been some tren banns. dont worry, ur not out of luck though. their clones are easy to find. i've nvr tried this one though. i've tried a different spawn by a different company and it worked just as good.

It made me feel aggressive, but i like that when it pertains to the gym

October 14, 2009

I loved spaw i gained about 12 and kept 8....i went up in all my lifts and noticed that i could never sleep, but was never tired. It made me feel aggressive, but i like that when it pertains to the gym....ive been off for a couple months and want to start another prohormone....tho i loved Spawn its off the market and i want to try something stronger that will get me more cut, any suggestions on prohormones

• Back Acne
  • Headaches

Posted October 14, 2009
My suggestion... Stay away from ph's until your 21. What was your PCT like?

Posted October 14, 2009
you can still get it. try tmsupplements. its still kinda cheap there.

Posted October 14, 2009
I have a few bottles of Spawn left if anyone is interested, let me know.

Posted October 14, 2009
Does anyone have any Spawn that they would like to get rid of? I would like a bottle. Let me know

Posted October 14, 2009
malvin25 you still got any bottles left? can't find this stuff anywhere without it being discontinued or 190$

Posted October 15, 2009
its on tigerfitness.com for 100 dollars .

This is a solid product

August 18, 2009

The GOOD: This is a solid product. I gained about 10 lbs (started at 220 ended at 230) but amazingly I also lost a great deal of body fat, by the end of the cycle I was looking nice and ripped. I received many complements from friends, family, and people at the gym. I am prone to acne breakouts but while on Spawn I had no acne problems! I month after my cycle I have kept most of my gains but I have lost a little definition.
The BAD: PCT is very important with this product. I used Myogenix Hardcore Test, Myogenix liver fix, and iforce Reverstitol. I did some research, but I am no expert. The Hardcore Test gave me horrible acne on my face, back, and chest. I discontinued use after about 2 weeks and after a couple weeks with acne free I was back to normal. If anyone knows a better PCT please post it and share with us.
The Ugly: Myogenix recommends this product be used for no more then 4 weeks. The problem is that come week 3 you will look at your self in the mirror and say to your self “look at me! No way in hell am I going to get off this stuff next week” or “if I can get this big in a month imagine if I stayed on it for one extra month!” Well at least that’s what I did. I foolishly did a back to back cycles of Spawn. In the second month I made no major gains although I did get a little more cut. But I paid a price, by week 5 my joints were killing me and I was forced to lift ridiculously light weight and I had to miss many MMA practices. After a few weeks of joint complex my joints went back to normal
RECOMMENDATIONS: learn from my mistakes
-I month before going on Spawn start taking some kind of joint complex (glucosamine, MSM, Chondroitin) I had good luck with move free advanced but a generic make should do the trick. Continue joint support during and after cycle.
-2 weeks before cycle start taking Milk thistle daily; this will help detoxify your liver before the cycle. Milk this can also be taken during as well as after your cycle.

This is one of the best Pro's I have ever taken

June 26, 2009

This is one of the best Pro's I have ever taken. I gained 10lbs of good muscle and it's been 3 weeks since and I've retained 8 of that. The one thing I would reccomend to everyone would be to start your natural test booster about 2 weeks in, or if you can afford it I would take it during the whole cycle. I will be doing another cycle come December and I can't wait.

Posted June 26, 2009
You wouldnt want to use a Test boost until after your PH. Since your putting in Synthetic test your replacing the need for natural test. to curb the libido loss you can take some tribulus to up your LH but taking a nat. test. would really be a waste of money bro

I'm very satisfied with it

January 16, 2011

This was probably the best PH I ever took..I only did 2 cycles and I'm very satisfied with it....My max bench was at 315 and after my two cycles it went up to 400...The only negative thing about this was that I'd get irritated to quickly. but aside from that, it was an AMAZING product..I just wish it never got banned like many other PH's...If anyone knows where I can get Spawn or SuperD Hardcor please let me know...

Posted January 16, 2011
    worldclassnutrition.com for $99 ..check the ingredients to confirm its the same. Good Luck

My strength went through the roof

January 29, 2010

I loved this im on my 2nd bottle, i am eating a ton but i put on about 20lbs on the first bottle and 13 on my second. I am about 255lbs and have been lifting for about 12 years. my strength went through the roof! i did get some lower back pain about 2 weeks in. it felt better about a week after i was done with it. i swelled up but it is not lean gains at all. GET BIG! GOOD LUCK

• Back Pain

Posted January 29, 2010
    How can i get some of this stuff?

Posted January 29, 2010
    i bought 2 bottles of it in august and am just finishing up my second bottle now. i havent seen it anywhere. Amazon might still have some and eBay but your never know what youre gonna pay for it. ive seen it for over 100. which sucks

Posted January 29, 2010
    there sellin this stuff on ebay alot now

I just finished using this product with good results

May 28, 2009

I just finished using this product with good results. I packed on about 14lbs and had a great increase in strength seeing almost all the increases in the first two weeks.

On it 2weeks and have mixed results

May 23, 2009

On it 2weeks and have mixed results. I have gained about 6lbs and am noticealby stronger. My shoulders have grown enough to notice as well. The first problem I am having is im only getting about 4hours sleep at night. Its weird becasue my body dont feel tired but my mind is not sharp. Think I will stop the supp and try M-Drol in a couple months.

Posted May 23, 2009
    the tren in Spawn causes the insomnia, just something to be expected in some

good product

January 19, 2013

good product i gained 15lbs after bottle 30 days ate like a madman pushed myself in all my lifts used novadex xt for pct (not the prescription nolvadex ) also supplemented with l-dopa during and post cycle . Side effects raised body temperature , temper flare up and bad sleep quality nose bled 3 x not sure if that was the product though and i would get minor headaches every few days but only minutes at a time but i did get the results i was looking for so i cant complain was expensive though 69.99 for 1 bottle

Pros:
    Cons:
    • If You Want To Get Big And Cut This Is The One
    • Bad Sleep
    • Headaches
    • Hot All The Time
    • Heightend Irritability Sometimes

WarMachine

No SERM? No more nookie for you bruh :(

Posted January 19, 2013
    nope didnt have any problems in that area just lucky i guess

Posted January 19, 2013
    Where/how did you buy this? Spawn has been off the market for years I thought