Spawn

By: Myogenix

Spawn is a Prohormone manufactured by Myogenix. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

What should I take with Spawn?

This was my first PH and I loved the experience. For the first 3 days I did 1 cap a day, the next 3 days I did 2 caps a day, then finished off the bottle at 3 a day. (ran for just over a month)
Here is a log of my weight in the morning, before breakfast, after going to the bathroom.
11/26/09 156.6 lbs
12/31/09 175.8 lbs
1/15/10 (15 days into PCT) 173.4 lbs
2/1/10 (done with PCT) 173.0 lbs
16.4 lbs gained
My diet was fairly clean, fast food maybe 3 or 4 times a week, lots of pasta, ground lean beef, yogurt, a ton of PB sandwiches, lots of eggs, ect. I was taking in about 250 grams of protein a day. I took 1 Milk Thistle pill with each Spawn pill. My PCT was PCT Revolution by AX, took 3/day for 30 days. I was not using any other supps. Also, I was drinking 1 gallon of water a day. Literally, I was just carrying around a milk jug filled with water. My workouts were very consistant an intense hitting every body part 2x a week. 4 of my friends who cycles Spawn had similar results.
Note: I was aggresive on this but it was probably mental, as in people told me I would be hot-headed and so I was. One more thing, I didn't sleep much (5-6 hours a night vs 8 or 9) but felt great always. Some acne too, not terrible.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Mantains What You Have
  • Back Acne
backday1
  August 18, 2009

The GOOD: This is a solid product. I gained about 10 lbs (started at 220 ended at 230) but amazingly I also lost a great deal of body fat, by the end of the cycle I was looking nice and ripped. I received many complements from friends, family, and people at the gym. I am prone to acne breakouts but while on Spawn I had no acne problems! I month after my cycle I have kept most of my gains but I have lost a little definition.
The BAD: PCT is very important with this product. I used...

The BAD: PCT is very important with this product. I used Myogenix Hardcore Test, Myogenix liver fix, and iforce Reverstitol. I did some research, but I am no expert. The Hardcore Test gave me horrible acne on my face, back, and chest. I discontinued use after about 2 weeks and after a couple weeks with acne free I was back to normal. If anyone knows a better PCT please post it and share with us.
The Ugly: Myogenix recommends this product be used for no more then 4 weeks. The problem is that come week 3 you will look at your self in the mirror and say to your self “look at me! No way in hell am I going to get off this stuff next week” or “if I can get this big in a month imagine if I stayed on it for one extra month!” Well at least that’s what I did. I foolishly did a back to back cycles of Spawn. In the second month I made no major gains although I did get a little more cut. But I paid a price, by week 5 my joints were killing me and I was forced to lift ridiculously light weight and I had to miss many MMA practices. After a few weeks of joint complex my joints went back to normal
RECOMMENDATIONS: learn from my mistakes
-I month before going on Spawn start taking some kind of joint complex (glucosamine, MSM, Chondroitin) I had good luck with move free advanced but a generic make should do the trick. Continue joint support during and after cycle.
-2 weeks before cycle start taking Milk thistle daily; this will help detoxify your liver before the cycle. Milk this can also be taken during as well as after your cycle.
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.