Phase8

By: MuscleTech

Phase8 is a blend of milk protein concentrate (supplying calcium caseinate and whey), whey protein concentrate, micellar casein, calcium caseinate, hydrolyzed whey protein isolate, and whey protein isolate. As with any protein powder, the effects of this product are fairly straightforward: it provides the body with an essential nutrient, protein. Protein powder serves as a convenient, tasty, high-quality, low-calorie way of reaching daily protein requirements. Exercising individuals require more protein than their sedentary counterparts, and the RDA values for protein have been firmly established as insufficient for athletes and active individuals. Protein powder is more of a matter of convenience than anything else, because it ensures that individuals get the right amount of protein each day.

Although there's really no staggering difference in the performance of popular types of protein on the market, I'm a huge fan of protein blends and I believe a mix of high-quality sources is the optimal choice. Given sufficient total protein for the day, it's highly unlikely to make any measurable difference whether a person is using whey, casein, or a blend. With that said, the combination of whey and casein should be superior to either in isolation. The whey provides a quick hit of aminos to boost protein synthesis, while the casein provides a longer source of aminos to blunt protein breakdown. You get a spike from the whey along with a sustained level from the casein, plus you get slightly different amino acid profiles. Despite the old bro belief that a purely fast protein is ideal post-workout, research supports that slow proteins or a combination of slow and fast proteins are more effective. Quoting from a study looking at the effects of a protein blend, "The timed release of amino acids into the circulation is associated with greater SMPS [skeletal muscle protein synthesis] rates and lean body mass gains. These authors attributed the benefits of the protein blend to differences in digestion rates that prolonged the increase in blood amino acid levels, resulting in greater muscle amino acid uptake. Blending [proteins] also creates a more balanced amino acid profile, specifically for BCAAs, glutamine, and arginine. This may confer an advantage because a more balanced amino acid profile might provide for a wider range of benefits (e.g., acid-base balance, growth hormone release, enhanced muscle blood flow, immunity) than a single protein source rich in only 1 or 2 of these key amino acids." Furthermore, a study on whey and casein found that fast proteins are burned off for energy to a greater degree than slower digesting proteins, and fast proteins are more absorbed by the gut. Their fast digestion speed leads to greater digestive losses, more oxidation via deamination, and provides less amino acids to skeletal muscle. These reasons are a big part of why slower digesting proteins invariably lead to better overall protein retention in the body.

The protein percentage of Phase8 is relatively low. A 42g scoop yields 26g of protein, making the formula 61.9% protein. Upon further examination, the actual protein percentage is likely even lower. The tub states that each serving contains 4.6g BCAAs. High-quality proteins contain 20-25% BCAA, so this doesn't add up if each scoop has 26g of protein. The amount should be 5.2-6.5g BCAAs. The explanation for this is simple: there are not 26g of protein per serving. I noticed taurine and glycine in the full list of ingredients, which are seemingly being counted as protein. Creatine has been used in this way as well, because these ingredients are less expensive than whey or casein. You may be wondering how companies are able to pull this off. When a protein supplement is tested for its protein content, the test measures the total amount of nitrogen in a sample and calculates the protein based on nitrogen levels. By adding ingredients that are high in nitrogen, the tests can be tricked into thinking a product is higher in protein than it really is. In reality, Phase8 probably has 18-23g of intact protein per scoop, and the formula is spiked with taurine and glycine to bolster the protein percentage. Taurine and glycine are cheap and adding them to the formula lowers the cost. This makes the ratio of BCAA content go down and raises the perceived protein content. The point of protein powder is protein, and when you purchase a product with these ingredients, it's important to realize that it subtracts from the total amount of protein that you're actually getting.

MuscleTech touts that "Phase8 has the unique ability to release amino acids in your bloodstream for 8 hours after taking it." This is true for micellar casein, which has been shown to provide amino acids for around 8 hours to the body. The problem with many protein blends is every protein source is lumped into a proprietary blend, and there's no way of truly knowing the proportions in the formula. I feel that micellar casein and whey protein isolate are the two best proteins in Phase8, but there is no mention about the quantities in which these are present. The FDA requires the dietary ingredients in a proprietary blend to be listed in order of predominance by weight, but manufacturers have found a way around this by grouping several ingredients into a blend, which moves them up the hierarchy of ingredients on the label. For example, the first ingredient in Phase8 is "Protein Blend" with 6 types of proteins listed in parenthesis. Only the total sum of this blend outweighs the next ingredient, and if the proteins weren't bundled together, most sources would probably be outweighed by the fillers and flavoring in Phase8. It's no surprise the least expensive proteins, milk protein concentrate and whey protein concentrate, are the first two proteins listed in the blend. Without the proprietary blend, the order on the ingredients list would be completely different, and micellar casein and whey protein isolate may very well be at the bottom of the list.

One thing that made me question the amount of casein in Phase8 is the calcium content. Casein is rich in calcium, yet there is a mere 20mg of calcium in Phase8. After comparing this to various pure casein products, I discovered that many of them provide around 500mg of calcium per serving. The primary source of casein in Phase8 is calcium caseinate coming from milk protein concentrate. Calcium Caseinate is generally regarded as inferior to micellar casein because it's denatured during processing. For this reason, I prefer micellar casein because it's more structurally intact. Whether or not this affects measurable physical outcomes has not yet been determined by clinical trials (i.e. comparing calcium caseinate versus micellar casein on healthy trainees). Regardless, I wish MuscleTech had used a higher quality milk protein isolate instead, which contains around 80% micellar casein. Additionally, calcium caseinate's digestion and absorption properties lie somewhere between those of whey and micellar casein, so it doesn't provide amino acids for up to 8 hours.

My final nitpick is that Phase8 is slightly higher in carbs than I normally like. It has 7g of carbs per serving, which isn't unreasonable, but I suspect this mostly comes from maltodextrin, a useless filler. If it weren't for the protein blend altering the order of ingredients, I imagine maltodextrin would be listed as the second or third most abundant ingredient. It's an empty-calorie carb that is added to take up space or contribute to the texture and mouth feel. In conclusion, there are lots of protein powders claiming a sustained release, but customers are usually not getting what they believe. Companies wish to avoid using substantial amounts of casein in their products because it's more costly than whey. If you're going to spend your hard earned money on a protein blend, it would be nice to know you're paying for a high-quality product.

The flavor I had was Milk Chocolate. Chocolate is such a basic and common flavor, and it's tough to make a chocolate protein powder stand out from the competition. Had Phase8 blown me away in the taste department, I might have been willing to mostly overlook my peeves with the formula. Unfortunately, it was nothing special. I've had worse, but this was basically cocoa and sweetener. The consistency wasn't as thick as I hoped it would be for a protein blend, which is another reason why I had doubts about the amount of casein. I liked that the powder was fluffy instead of grainy, even though it's a bit messy when scooping out of the tub. Overall, I don't see any reason why I would buy this product again or recommend it to others. As consumers, we have to decide whether we are willing to support a company that is taking advantage of our trust, and using labeling loopholes to make more money. An ingredient may test out as nitrogen, but this shouldn't give companies the liberty to call it a whole protein. At the very least, this method should be considered misleading, and quite possibly a legal violation. Given the issues with protein percentage, hidden ratios, carb content, and subpar taste, there are many things that need to be corrected with Phase8 in order for me to consider it in the future. Also, the price does not come close to accurately reflecting the quality. Even if this product were 50% off of the current price, I still don't think it would be worth the cash.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Deceptive Labeling
  • Poor Ingredients
  • Overpriced

• BrooklynBuff

I'm feeling this review
  • DanTheManski
    May 6, 2013

Wow. Outstanding review. Try and break down your categories though. The long paragraphs are a bit overbearing.
  • snakeye
    May 6, 2013

Thanks for the kind words and the tip. I get carried away with writing sometimes, but I enjoy doing reviews and I have plenty more products to analyze for this site. I'll divide into categories from now on.
  • pxpxp
    May 6, 2013

Muscle tech has gone way down hill. IMO
  • Frankiemusc
    May 6, 2013

Excellent review, I guess this is why bb.com has a boat load if this in inventory and is selling now as bogo for the 2lb tub
  • snakeye
    May 7, 2013

You are correct, Frankiemusc. I’ve been looking into this issue more extensively and I believe what MuscleTech is doing qualifies as food fraud. The U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention (USP) defines food fraud as “the fraudulent addition of non-authentic substances or removal or replacement of authentic substances without the purchaser’s knowledge for economic gain to the seller.” From my point of view, this is exactly what MuscleTech is doing by substituting authentic protein with non-authentic protein, causing their product to appear to have more whole protein than it really does.

Phase 8’s popularity largely stems from the fact that the product seemingly contains the same amount of protein as more expensive protein powders. An offer of what appears to be equivalent ingredients at a lower price will understandably be attractive to consumers.
    Ethical suppliers providing high-quality products are being undercut in this scenario, giving unethical companies a competitive advantage and even potentially driving ethical players out of the market. Muscle Tech is deliberately exploiting an analytical vulnerability by adding inexpensive fillers and passing them off as more expensive proteins.

Until a higher power gets involved, I urge everyone to spread the word about this major issue so that consumers are no longer in the dark. Manipulation with nitrogen-containing compounds will continue to occur in the future unless consumers are made aware of the issue and cease to support unscrupulous companies. I noticed that USPLabs is marketing their new protein as having “no inexpensive fillers being calculated as protein.” They are clearly going after at companies like MuscleTech, and I appreciate their effort to make the problem more widely recognized.

dieselchic

I purchased Muscle Techs Phase 8 during a BOGO promotion on BB.com. I bought 2 tubs of Strawberry flavour.
Allow me to get straight to the point, I am sure this product is more than 50% creamer.This makes the product poor value, extremely fattening, impacts taste negatively,difficult to mix and impairs your results unless you are trying to bulk.
I used the Phase 8 mixed with water using a shaker at first.The product clumped mercilessly in to large clumps (testimony to it's high fat content.I then resorted to my magic bullet, again no dice,as long as I blended it, no matter how much water/milk was added, a water proof pocket of product always escaped.
The first few servings (say ten or so were palatable), then as I worked my way through the container I started gagging with each serving; not wanting to waste my money I soldiered on. The product would coat your mouth like chalk and slid down just as easily. The strawberry flavouring only prolonged the agony, making you painfully aware this garbage was still coating your mouth. A full glass of water after ingestion had to be gargled and swished like mouthwash to truly rinse this vile concoction from my mouth.
I actually gained weight on this and it wasn't muscle mass.Of course, there are some who would argue that I probably had a poor diet.However, my diet hadn't changed except for the Phase 8 and when I switched proteins the pounds came off, draw your own conclusions.
My final beef with this product, a casual observer using the product, can quickly ascertain that the profile claimed on the container is erroneous or down right deceptive. I find the claimed protein content of Phase 8 dubious given the taste, consistency, results etc. I have used Nitro tech before and was very pleased with it.
After this experience Muscle Tech has lost my trust. I haven't had the opportunity yet but when I get a chance I would like to pass on a sample to a friend at a pharmaceutical company so he can run it through a spectrometer etc. and let me know how badly I was ripped off.
In conclusion, if this was unflavoured it would be more suited for your morning coffee (except it probably wouldn't mix without clumping up) and the positive reviews on here are more than likely fabricated (not bashing anyone or singling them out).
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great For A Homemade Gainer`

• workoutguru
      February 18, 2014

The review of this was not bad but next time you do a review you should separate it better and not write the whole thing in one big paragraph. Take a look at some of the reviews from the expert team have done on here and see how they do a review and then try and do yours next review like they do. It would make it easier to read if you separated each talking point about the product you are reviewing.
    • workoutguru
      February 18, 2014

Sorry if I sounded negative towards you and the review I was just trying to help you so you can write better reviews next time. I understand your review pretty well but having it wrote in a little better format would make it easier to read and it would make for a better review. Look forward to hopefully more reviews from you.
    • dieselchic
      February 18, 2014

When I wrote it out I did separate it into paragraphs including indentations! For some odd reason my review didn't post as typed.
    • Meuth
      February 19, 2014

You have to double space between paragraphs when you copy and past it. I've made the same mistake.
    • dieselchic
      February 19, 2014

Noted, thanks man!

Now as I mentioned in my PUSH10 review, this was not something I went out and bought, instead I won two 5lb tubs of this along with several other products during a MuscleTech/Bodybuilding.com giveaway. Now lets jump into this review with the taste, which as always will be rated in different ways.

Milk 7/10 The flavor I received was Milk Chocolate, it wasn't bad at all, but I wasn't a huge fan and after awhile it does become a bit too bland. It was probably partially because of the fact it takes forever to mix and I usually didn't have the patience. Another issue with the taste was it seemed to taste a bit more like dark chocolate instead of Milk Chocolate, and I hate dark chocolate. Gotta admit though, the taste grew on me after awhile and I found several ways of using this protein that made me like it even more. They want you to mix this with 7-8oz of liquid but I found using 12oz gave it a much better and MUCH smoother taste.

Water 5.5/10 Not good, not bad, but I was only able to do this a few times. In water its chalky and too thin for my liking. While other chocolate proteins can usually do a decent job of masking the fact you used water instead of milk, this did exactly what you would expect, gave me chocolate water, not something to enjoy.

The best taste I found was with 12oz chocolate milk and 2 pasteurized eggs mixed in (making it 8.5/10), throw in a serving of peanut butter and you got a mini gainer shake that's incredible tasting.

Mixability 5/10 Wow this took a lot of shaking, and I mean a lot, which is very odd since it has such an extremely fine powder. A regular shaker bottle simply wont cut it, a lot of shaking with a blender bottle and it becomes pretty smooth after 5 minutes of shaking, 5 minutes of sitting, and another 5 minutes of shaking but with a pretty awesome milkshake texture. If you don't give it enough time to fully dissolve it has a very gritty taste/texture to it that reminds me of a very cheap protein from late 90's/early 2000's.

Profile 7/10 Well its a pretty standard protein powder, nothing real special here but its protein, it doesn't have to have anything special added for it to work.

Per 1 scoop
    Protein 26g
    Calcium 20mg (2%)
    Iron 1mg (6%)
    And a Digestive Enzyme Matrix of Papain and Amylase, 50mg each

Value 5/10 Looking on AllStarHealth.com you can grab a 50 serving container for $50 or a 22 serving container for $30, that's more than I want to spend per serving for a protein unless it has a bunch of extras added to it, for a plain protein such as this, Id rather not. When compared to proteins such as Syntha-6, the price is just plain ridiculous

Side Effects were low, one only...protein farts. Now trust me, that's saying something for me since I have never had protein farts before, until I started using this protein (And anabolic Halo as well, different review all together).

And while not a Side Effect, be prepared to lick your fingers afterwards, the powder sticks to everything. If you take your completely dry hand and just lay it on top of the powder, when you pull it out you'll probably have enough for a full scoop just clinging to your hand, its really bad. It will also stick to the mouth opening of your blender bottle while mixing and when you pop the lid you will find a large clump surrounding the lip, especially if you used 2 scoops and a lot of liquid.

Bottom line: It tastes pretty good, it has a SLIGHTLY better profile than others, and it works. Would I recommend this product, perhaps if it was on sale, but its not something I will search for.

• GymJunkie
        October 21, 2013

It grew on me after awhile...but awhile longer it started to become bland

Pretty much what I was trying to say but didnt word it right lol, I had 10lbs of it

jeerree

I got Phase8 from BB.com with one of their BOGO specials. The reviews below me do a good job on the technical aspects, so I'll try not to delve too much into that.

I spent 30 bucks for 2 lbs and saw that BB.com users had rated this stuff a 9.1/10, or something like that. Without hesitation, I ordered myself some of the vanilla.

Muscletech claims on their packaging no fillers. Then why are you adding taurine and maltodextrin?!?!! Seriously. This results in 26g protein, 7g carbs, and 2g fat. This is what you pay for, and after all you get what you pay for. This is why I rate the value a 5. If you're looking to keep carbs low during a cut, this won't be good for you.

Overall effectiveness is a 5. Protein is protein, though I'm upset about how they mention no fillers...Muscletech really shouldn't.

On the plus side, the vanilla flavor tasted like vanilla frosting and was quite delicious. But you're not supposed to drink protein for flavor, so I recommend choosing something more effective next time.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Tastes Like Frosting

This review will go over different aspects of the product and rate them according to a value I see fit to represent importance.

Phase 8 is a Protein Powder Manufactured by Muscletech. It is a blend that is meant for all around day to day use.

The flavors of Phase 8 I've tried and am reviewing are Cookies n Cream, Milk Chocolate, Vanilla, and strawberry. (Still need to try some PBC)

QUALITY /30

QUALITY /30
        Phase 8's protein blend ranges from slow to very fast releasing proteins, one thing I would have liked would be some egg protein but no biggie. There is also afew grams of taurine and glycine which I see more as a filler, although not 100% useless id prefer if they weren't there. Glutamine is also a nice inclusion in the blend at 2.2g per scoop. The digestive enzyme complex ive noticed helps with protein farts. A final thing I noticed and was pleased about was the use of red beet powder instead of red 40 that they use in amino build.

-------------------25/30-------------------

MACROS /20
        At between 140 and 150 calories per scoop, this protein is fairly easy to fit into most peoples calories and macros. It has 26g of protein (per scoop) only 2 grams of fat and 7 grams of carbs, NO sugar (big bonus) and 1 gram of fiber. I might have liked some more fibre in there but there really isn't anything to complain about the macros, especially with how filling it is (coming later)

-------------------20/20-------------------

TASTE /28
        VERSATILITY /16

Milk Chocolate:
        Milk chocolate is my favorite flavor of all, it's not excessively sweet and has a rich flavor, it also lacks the chalky flavor that many proteins have. It tastes very good with water and milk, and it is very versatile in protein baking and it is good with shakes although afew mixes haven't worked.
        Vers.: ----3/4----

Strawberry:
        This flavor Like chocolate tastes as if it's an actual strawberry shake, even with water, but it doesn't do to well in baking situations or with skim milk in particular. I add this to berry shakes even if I don't want protein it contributes a lot of flavor. If you dont mix it right however, it starts to taste like pepto...
        Vers.: ----2/4----

Vanilla:
        This vanilla shake is unlike any other vanilla shake ive tried in that it doesn't take on the flavor of the solvent you mix it with. It tastes kinda bland however, no out bursting flavor, but this makes it extremely versatile, I've made everything with this stuff, from tiramisu to proats to any smoothie flavor.
        Vers.: ----4/4----

Cookies n cream:
        This flavor is my least favorite flavor and I was close to throwing it out at a point, I have yet to find any real recipe that I can use it well in and for smoothies it really only works plain with water or milk, which I don't like it in either, exept for some reason when adding amino build fruit punch.
        Taste: ----3/7----
        Vers.: ----1/4----

Taste
        --------------------22/28-------------------
        Versatility
        --------------------10/16-------------------

Mixeability /10

All the flavors mix mans disolve easily with no clumps, and no foam.

--------------------10/10-------------------

Texture /15

All the flavors have a delicious, smooth, thick texture with the exeption of cookies n cream. You do need to mix ALOT of liquid with it to get a thinner texture and this can be a pain with fluids like almond milk or full fat milk.

--------------------10/15-------------------

Price /15

When buying a 2 lb container it's aproximately 1.36 per scoop and when buying a 4lb it's about a dollar per scoop, not the cheapest out there but definately not exeedingly expensive either, however taking into account the usual BOGO or B2GO its definately on the more affordable side of the spectrum.

-------------------13/15-------------------

Overall I was a real fan of this product and it Is delicious, but I have switched to myofusion as the taste and texture are even better, and that is my primary concern

Overall Score
        75% - Average
        • Very Macro Friendly

Okay to start this off I want to say that I got this BOGO free and it was the best deal on protein I could find. And I know pretty much everyone on this site hates Muscletech but this product is actually pretty good. So let's get started.

Taste -10- I have went through one tub of the Vanilla and I love it!. I know taste isn't everything but it makes me like this product much more. It almost tastes like a real milkshake with milk.

Mix-ability -10- There is really no problem here. I would mix 1-2 scoops with a shaker with the recommended amount of milk or water (9 ounces) and had not problem with it mixing in 30 sec. of shaking.

Value -8- Anytime you get a protein powder that gives you 100+ scoops for $40 it's a good deal.Even if I didn't have that deal it still doesn't have a bad price.

Effectiveness -8.5- Okay the real kicker. Now it says that this powder will last you 8 hours, Give you fast digesting protein, and time released protein. That is true sorta. I found that it met all of its promises except it did not last me about 8 hours. It did however last me a solid 5 hours. I feel this is pretty good for an all around protein powder.

Overall -9- The average of those comes to a little more than 9. I like this product enough to buy it again, But not enough to say it is my favorite.
           Pros:
           Cons:
          • Increases Recovery Time

• ron
              March 2, 2014

Im sorry but MuscleTech is gonna state on their own label the BV scale of protein and then still put whey concentrate as the number source of protein followed by casein in this blend followed by maltodextrin? Come on!!!

It is difficult to evaluate a protein, so I´m going to try to be concise:

For early in the morning training, is a very good breakfast, with some fruit you can be able to perform hard sets, like 800m+600m+ 400m and reverse again, without the annoying feeling of stones in your insights.

To recover from training, has easy to absorb carbs, you can add the amount you need with fruit and be satisfied.

They feel great at night due to the sweetness of its taste and no hard sensation in the stomach.

Very very good with water. Easy to dissolve.
            It is difficult to evaluate a protein, so I´m going to try to be concise:

Very very good with water. Easy to dissolve.
            • Great For A Homemade Gainer`

Getting down to the review I look at four things before buying a protein and those things are price, calories (macros), flavor (taste), and type of protein. I like the protein blends because they are good after workouts and basically any other time. Phase 8 was decently priced 44 for 4 lbs 22-25 for 2 lbs. Price could be better but what ever blame muscle tech for that. I got it BOGO free so I was pumped spent 32 dollars and got 4lbs of protein. The protein count is there 26 per scoop and only 7 carbs which is nice. Always looking for low carb options. Really powdery protein might I add and it is chalky tasting. Not in a bad way but its definitely noticeable. Flavor is not there. I have strawberry and it is kind of weak. Smells like captain crunch berries but tastes like medicine if not mixed right. The taste is at its best mixed with milk. I prefer skim but it is all about preference. I had the milk chocolate as well and would recommend this product but not in the strawberry flavor. If you are a big strawberry fan try it but if not stick with choco or vanilla. This product is a rip off of muscle pharms combat which had far superior taste and mix-ability. But try this out because muscle tech doesnt mess around although they have some real ***ty products this one is not. Try it out get 2 lbs of it for a test because it wont be everyone but it might be for you. Great for those trying to cut and looking for a protein before bed or a viable meal replacement. Overall check it out it is a solid product.
               Pros:
               Cons:
              • Helps Soreness
              • Increases Recovery Time
                biggoron
                (-5)

I found SR while searching google a couple months ago looking for reviews on good protein. Decided to try some Phase 8 from Muscletech. Vanilla was amazing. Tasted and smelled like similar cake batter proteins i've had. Mixed well. Was nice and thick with my normal amount of water.

I've been going to the gym 3x a week for the last year, but i've been cutting the whole time. Finally ready to lose the last bit of fat I have and bulk a bit. 113lbs down and counting!

Muscletech saw a review I had done for one of their products and added me to their Field Test Team. They sent me and the other members of the Field Test Team the Cookies and Cream and Peanut Butter Chocolate as a free sample. I ended up buying both flavors.

Cookies and Cream was great. Definitely the best CnC i've had so far.

Peanut Butter chocolate was good, but wasn't as "peanut buttery" as I thought it might be. Still tasted good. I'd give it 8/10 overall, just wish the flavor of the PB was more noticeable.

I finally got my tub of White chocolate in last week, and it was amazingly good!

I have several tubs of protein from different companies, and I can honestly say for the # of calories in Phase 8, the taste is as good as other high cal protein powders.
                • Tastes Like Frosting

• Meuth
                    October 28, 2013

I so meant to neg rep this. Funny that we got two reviews back to back where all they really talked about was taste. Very fishy from two guys who only have one review. That's what I'd expect from MuscleCrap anyway, they need to pad their stats since they put out overhyped bunk products.

Thank you for your flyby review.
                  • YesILift
                    October 28, 2013

Yeah, I have to agree with you, Meuth. If all they have to say about a product is its flavor, I'd say it's all show and no go. If I wanted a freakin' milkshake, I'd make a milkshake.

Marms
                  (-6)

This is a top notch product and I am someone who needs a shake before I go to bed since I have a fast metabolism. 2 scoops of this lets me sleep like a baby without waking up in the middle of the night. Something that is an issue from brand to brand and its hard for me to find a solid product that works well. This has worked better than anything that I have ever tried. As far as the taste,mixing,etc. It was all good. All flavors so far were good but the white chocolate is by far my favorite.
                   Pros:
                   Cons:
                  • Increases Recovery Time
                  • Keeps You Full
                    Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.