Neurocore Reviews

By: MuscleTech

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

10 37

Ranks #29 of 171 (better than 84%) in

Neurocore is a Pre-Workout manufactured by MuscleTech. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.
INGREDIENTS (8)
1067mg

If you’re looking to increase strength, power and endurance and delay fatigue in your workouts, Beta-Alanine is one supplement you shouldn’t be without!

MIN. EFF. DOSE

CATEGORY PREVALENCE

COMPARE SIMILAR

Clipper83

August 29, 2012

I know we all hate Muscletech. I know we all hate their products. It has become a blind hatred in all honesty. Anything they come out with will be severely hated on, no matter how good the product is. I found that many people overlook their Super Concentrated Series, and while using these products myself, have found them to be a very solid group of products.

Now with that aside I would like to start. Neurocore is MT's concentrated pre-workout. I bought this because it was on sale at GNC for $25.99. I have gone through about 1.5 tubs of this and finally found time to write a review on it.

Taste/Mix: 8/10
The taste isn't something I look forward to. It isn't all that bad to be honest, but it doesn't compare to Blox. I would say the grape flavor tastes better than Craze actually. It mixes very well though. Kind of a little side rating, this won't effect the overall rating.

Profile:9.2/10
The profile is very solid at the full dosage. Almost everything I look for in a preworkout, at effective doses.

Beta-Alanine-3.2 grams
L-Citrulline- 3 grams
Creatine HCl- 3 grams
Geranium Extract- 531 mg
Caffeine Anhydrous- 330 mg
Rhodiola Extract- 100 mg
Deanol bitartrate-50 mg
Vinpocetine- 5 mg

Very solid ingredient profile. If you have seen my Con-Cret review, you will know I am a big fan of creatine hcl and find it the only creatine to be effective preworkout for me. I also like the geranium extract. The Citrulline could be a bit higher, but that is why they created NanoStim, which I personally love adding to any pwo.

Effectiveness:9.1/10
I usually don't give products very high ratings like this, especially pwos, but this one has become a top 3 pwo of mine. I really like this product. The focus it gave me was ALMOST as good as what I got from Craze. I also really liked the energy it gave me as well. If you don't get energy from 330 mg of caffeine, then give up trying to get energy from any pwo. This also gave me great strength. I usually have to take creatine post-workout, unless it is Con-Cret, but this has all the creatine hcl I need. The full dosage of Neurocore gives 4 scoops worth of Con-Cret. This helped me stretch out that expensive Con-Cret bottle. It got to a point where I was only using Con-Cret on off days to keep saturation.

Anyway, the energy is long lasting and I never experienced a crash. The ingredient profile speaks for itself. I got a decent pump when taking this alone, but when I added another pump product I was getting some of the best pumps of my life. Endurance shot up as well in terms of energy and strength. I never had a bad workout when taking this, and I never experienced a crash. This product WORKS!(Unlike some other old Muscletech products we all hate)

Value:9/10
Honestly at 25.99 at GNC, this is a hard one to beat. I actually found it on 'illpumpyouup' for 24.99. Great price for a very effective pwo. Not much more to say, because I usually ramble on about how much I hate the prices(just see my p6 or Wheybolic review).

Overall:9/10
I will give this a 9/10 because I really liked it. If it came with a little more citrulline, it would have been higher. I say give this a shot, or at least try the trial size tub. This is one of my favorite pwos of all time, and I'm sure it can top your list as well. It might even change your mind on Muscletech, like it has with me.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Cheap
  • Focus
  • Gained Strength
  • Long-lasting Effects
  • Discloses All Ingredients & Amounts Per Serving
  • Not The Best Taste I Have Had But Not Bad
mhseaver670

March 18, 2012

Ok guys this will be first REVIEW as a EXPERT!. A little nervous and dont want to disappoint.

I first heard about this from Jmetal. Some of you might remember him. So I sent a email to muscletech. And guess what? I got a tub for free in the mail.! Before it hit stores!

SO lets look at the ingredients.
Beta-alanine 3200mg
L citrulline 3,000mg
Creatine HCL 3,000mg
Geranium extract 531mg
Caffeine anhydrous 330mg
Rhodiola extract 100mg
Deanol bitartrate 50mg
Vinpocetine 5mg

This is for the full dose of 3 scoops though.

Vascularity: 8
I do look for this in most of all products. I did notice some veins popping easier than normal. Not much you can say on this unless you try it.

Endurance : 8.5
This stuff really works. I could go in and really pound it out for a good solid hr or two and still have some in the tank.

Pump : 8
Now I was taking Nitrox II while on this so this will be hard to judge. I did notice the pumps come on a lot easier while on this and for some reason stayed with me lot longer as well. One side effect I did have was sweating way more and seemed be a lot hotter..My skin even looked red at times.

Focus :9
This is where it shines for me. I would rather have focus over pump and endurance or taste or anything. I love having tunnel vision and good mind muscle connection. I would totally zone out with this stuff. I never had a hard crash from it either.

Taste: 8
I did not think it was bad. After having Gnc RAW nothing can taste bad.

Strength:8
I never thought a PWO could help here., but it did. Might be a placebo effect. But I was very focused and numbers did go up.

Value: 9
I think this is not bad priced. I never had to use more than 2 scoops. You can always find good deals. Mine will be higher just cause I got a good deal. :)

I think muscletech may have turned things around with this product. No PROP blends.. just straight up goodies.
I would honestly say this will be close to Jack3d or some of the better ones I have used.
I Hope I did will on this review.
Thanks
Seaver's

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Quick Energy
  • Personally I Didnt Crash
shinndigg

December 9, 2012

I will spare you all the opening rhetoric about what Muscletech used to do and used to be, blah blah blah...when this product came out it piqued my interest. It appeared as though Muscletech had gotten it's act together with it's Super Concentrated Series line. It was nearly impossible to avoid the ads and the word of mouth spreading about this product, so I had to buy one and try it out for myself being the supplement aficionado that I am. Those of you that were following my swole stack log also know this was the main pre-workout supplement I used throughout.

Dosage: 3 scoops roughly 15-20 minutes before workout.

Profile(9.5/10): Unlike many of Muscletech's old "Kitchen Sink" formulations, the formulation of Neurocore is one of the first things that makes it stand out. The best part of the profile is NO PROPRIETARY BLENDS, big thumbs up for that. So first and foremost a full serving gives you 3200mg of beta alanine, which is the magic number as far as a clinically effective dose of beta alanine goes for it's muscle endurance properties. Next you get 3g of citrulline, which has been shown to be a more effective nitric oxide booster then arginine or arginine akg which you find in many of the pre-workout supplements on the market today. Next up is 3g of Creatine HCL, a form of creatine designed to absorb quicker and more effectively then regular monohydrate with less of the water retention. I go either way on this, to me creatine is creatine. A full dose also hits you with 330mg of caffeine, if that can't wake you up and get you ready for the gym then you should find a new hobby, or check yourself for a pulse. The version I had was the first generation version that contains the dreaded geranium and DMAE...GASP...it's a wonder I am here to write this review to you all today. Overall though the profile of Neurocore is very solid and backed by clinical doses of effective ingredients, so it gets high marks from me in that area.

Energy(9/10): As mentioned before, the 330mg of caffeine kick you in the seat of your pants and get you up for lifting heavy things. I never found myself at a lack of energy while using Neurocore, but the one thing I didn't like was about an hour after I would get home from the gym I would crash, hardcore. As fast as the energy came, it drained from me after I finished working out.

Pump(8/10): Neurocore delivers very well in the pumps category. Veins stuck out, I could feel the blood flowing through me, it was a good feeling. Nothing that blew me away, but I have yet to really use a product that has thoroughly impressed me as far as pumps go.

Strength(8/10): I did get a little bit stronger during my time using Neurocore, I attest most of that however to being on 2 different test boosters while using it as well. But with the effective doses of beta alanine and creatine hcl, I have no doubt in my mind this product delivers in assisting muscle strength and endurance.

Taste(1/10): If this product has any flaw, it's in this category. I am rarely ever one to gripe or complain about the taste of a supplement, in fact I am one of the first people to say man up and chug if it tastes like crap. Neurocore however, tested my boundaries in that department. It was like drinking Robitussin gone bad, pretty awful. The fact Muscletech puts "Fruit Punch" as the flavor on the label of this is grounds for false advertisement, if I ever tasted a fruit punch this bad I would give up drinking fruit punches.

Mixability(7/10): Neurocore mixes fairly well with a little visible "grit" of undissolved powders, no clumps though. And it tended to foam up quite a bit too. It was manageable though as far as being able to mix it up to drink it.

Value(7/10): You can get a container of this for around 22-25 bucks. Problem being to get the full effects of this product you need 3 scoops, and since each container contains 45 scoops you get only 15 effective doses of it for that price, or roughly $1.66 a serving. You get quality ingredients for your money, but limited amounts of effective servings per container.

All in all I felt Neurocore was a solid and well put together pre-workout supplement. For all the sins Muscletech has committed in it's past, it has produced an effective product here with this one. This product has become one of my favorite pre-workouts to use and I give it a thumbs up and I would recommend anyone interested in this product or anyone looking for a solid pre-workout to give this one a try.
  • Effective Doses Of Critical Ingredients
  • It Will Make You Crash
  • Tastes Like Warmed Over Death
Wrestler152
  September 11, 2011

Intro: The front page is full of OEP and Jacked reviews so I thought id write a review.

Cant say enough good things about this, the best PWO I have ever tried.

Energy: 9/10 I always wanted to do more
while i was on this, usually when im done
with my WO im sluggish but the PWO carry
over for the rest of the day.

Strength: 10/10 This is the only PWO ive
taken where i feel noticeably stronger,
this is due to the Con-Cret.

Focus: 10/10 Crazy tunnel vision with
this, really puts me in the zone.

Pump 7/10: This is one of the few
products that enhances my pump, i was
pleasantly surprised by this.

Taste: 7/10 Seriously guys grow a pair its not that bad, i actually enjoyed it with some grape juice.

Value: 9/10 Great value i eventually worked up to 2.5 scoops and that was all i needed. I split this with my brother and it lasted us a month.

Overall: 9 This is by the far the best PWO out right now. MuscleTech got their *** together for this product definitely recommend if youre into PWO's.
    NoCielings
      January 4, 2012

As an introduction, i would like to state that this is an excellent pre-workout product. I have tried a fair amount of pre-workouts, and Neurocore most definetely desereves a spot right next to Jacked.

VASCULARITY: 8.5/10 Yes, i do look for this in my pre-workouts and Neurocore did not dissapoint in this department. Even without the Yoked, I still had those crazy spider webbed vains. Even while i was lean bulking, my veins were always popping out during lifts.

PUMP: 8.8/10 The L-Citrulline in here gave my fairly good pumps, but if your looking for insane mind blowing pumps, this most definetely goes well with Nitric Oxide and Natural Test Booster based products! It is the ultimate combination. I promise. Although it is fair to say that Neurocore by itself measures up pretty well in the pump department. By itself, they were more like wet pumps.

STRENGTH: 9.8/10 Let me tell you guys, there are very few pre workouts that actually help me lift more weight. Neurocore makes the cut. Rather than only only having that jittered out, crazy alpha male feeling, this supplement ACTUALLY helped me lift more weight. When i felt like i wasnt going to get my last reps during tough sets, i actually did! And in my book, that is what makes a pre-workout legit.

ENDURANCE- 9.4/10 I was extremely impressed with this part of Neurocore. Although the effect seemed to wear off a bit faster than other pre-workouts, this helped me last longer and improved my volume training. Once i got off this, i really did noticed a difference. The beta-alanine tingles were stronger than anything ive taken before.

FOCUS: 9.8/10 Neurocore gave me an intense focus. Nuff Said.

Taste: 3/10 lol when i first tried this, i was like wtf is this? lol dont be puss, just slam it. Theres worst tasting stuff lol

3 SCOOP SERVING SIZE:
    Caffeine anhydrous 330mg
    Rhodiola extract 100mg
    Deanol bitartrate 50mg
    Vinpocetine 5mg

The ingrediant profile speaks for itself. No proprietary blends, no bs, you know what your getting. Obviously you must start off with 1 scooper. I never had to take 3 to get the most out of the product. Also remember to cycle off stims for 4 weeks before trying this to get the full benefits.

Value: Has a great value for the effects. Just look around mofos.

This is a must pre-workout supplement, which is why i took the time to write this review!
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Cheap
    • Quick Energy
    cparsia16
      August 21, 2011

Hey guys, how's it going? MuscleTech...so many products...most of them aren't that great, and even if they aren't awful...they're way overpriced. There are a few decent MuscleTech supplements that are worth the investment...Creakic, Leukic, and Gakic was an effective stack...Anabolic Halo is a decent post workout...Intravol isn't a bad intra workout...Mass Tech is a very effective weight gainer...everything else sucks in my opinion...However, all of those products still were overpriced and had proprietary blends with 1000 ingredients

Neurocore breaks this trend and actually lists every ingredient and how much is in it...Nano Vapor was an awful pre workout, so I was a tiny bit skeptical of Neurocore...I picked one up the first shipment we received at my GNC and used it for a few weeks. MuscleTech hit a home run with this pre workout...No BS...this is a really good product

Ingredients- Thankfully, MuscleTech lists every ingredient perfectly...it's going to have your standard Beta Alanine and caffeine...However you're getting Creatine Hydrochloride, which is a very concentrated dose of creatine that really does help a lot with strength gains without Creatine Monohydrate side effects such as water retention, bloating, etc...Vasodialation from this preworkout will be caused by Citrulline, which is the precursor to Arginine, which is the precursor to Nitric Oxide...Neurocore uses pure L Citrulline to give you a very complete Nitric Oxide pathway...You also get Geranium extract, which is what 13 dimeth is derived from and will be a stimulant...you also get rhodiola rosea which helps with focus and helps release dopamine, which really was noticible because i felt really good happy energy...also adds vinopectine which acts as a vasodialator...and lastly you get deanol bitartate which is just another energy and mood enhancer

Dosage- Each scoop you get 110 mg of caffeine and roughly 1 g each of citrulline, creatine hci, and Beta Alanine...I used 3 scoops and stayed consistently at that for the few weeks and didn't really increase

Taste- This is the only downfall of this product...it only has fruit punch as of now and tastes like cough syrup...it mixes adequately kind of...and is a dark purple color and is a mean nasty taste...but man up and drink it

Effectiveness- Energy was really great and clean..I was locked in for the whole hour of my workout...Vascularity was very noticible...The best part was that my strength went up a lot compared to other pre workouts...even other good ones such as C4 or Jack3d...Neurocore really helped me add more weight each workout and not each week or so...Definitely due to the Creatine HCI...one of the best forms out there in my opinion...Also didnt really get any crash with the energy, which was obviously a plus

Value- I think in store, you can also get it at GNC, I got it for like 22 bucks with my employee discount...but it isn't really overpriced compared to its competitors...it'll be normally between 25-35 bucks depending on the sale...but it'll be a dollar plus change per serving...but for how good this product is, it's more than worth it

Overall, MuscleTech...you did an incredible job with this...It's nice to see that they finally realized what the consumer wants, which is a quality product that won't BS you and will give you solid results without paying way too much...They also came out with a similarly styled thermogenic called Hydroxystim, which I haven't tried, but should be decent...keep it up MuscleTech...come out with a few more good products in the near future like Neurocore and you can be forgiven for all the crappy products you have released in your past!
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Quick Energy
    • Personally I Didnt Crash
    • Long-lasting Effects
    • Discloses All Ingredients & Amounts Per Serving
    • Great Pump
    celavie11
      October 14, 2011

At first sorry for my English.
    I tried for many pre-workout supp./jack3D, 1.mr hemorage UC, everything worked perfectly, but neurocore is one of the biggest disappointments of the year for me. Although advertising was impressive, but reality is a difference.
    I started with one scoop and I did not feel anything, no energy, no concentration, no pump, the same two-scoops. So I tried 3 scoops, and I was disappointed. Minimum energy and pump activation on training. But the greater the headache, and stomach pain, I even non-governmental lift weights that I used and I could not even do 10 reps as I make it widely. In addition, you generally feel weird, what I would to depression. As for the taste than other pre-workout supplements, not much, but it can be drunk.
    I tried it more then two weeks, but no change for the better.I even deteriorated recovery, and in the evening I felt a strange pain in muscles.
    So for me it's a big disappointment and waste of mone. Go back to jack3D.
    • It Will Make You Crash
    • No Energy
    • No Pump
    • Headache
    nickyfondz
      February 2, 2014

Price: 8/10
    $28 for 45 servings is about the average for most everyday pre-workouts. I call it an everyday pre-workout because it is something with a lot of servings and a good price. It is not the type of PWO you would want to take when you are going for a PR, but day-in and day-out it will get the job done. Two scoops will usually gets the job done. So figure around $1 per workout. Still not a terrible price.

Mixability: 9/10
    No problems with mixability. Nowadays, I believe just about everything should be able to mix almost perfectly. Supplements have been out for years and most companies are able to produce them well enough. There's no reason to have grit at the bottom anymore. This one does not.

Taste: 5/10
    I had the fruit punch flavor. It was decent. I love having a PWO with a great taste. I feel like it's such a mental advantage when you are excited to take/taste your PWO. I never got excited to taste this one, but it wasn't hard to drink either. Very average.

Energy: 6/10
    I went with two scoops per workout with this. As an everyday PWO, it is good for everyone. If you are stim-sensitive, this is perfect. If you are not, take two scoops. Energy levels were definitely higher than without a PWO, but they were not through the roof. As I said, you will probably not be breaking any PRs, but it does give a decent amount of energy.

Ingredient profile: 4/10
    One thing I do like is the fact that everything on the label is written out with dose sizes. 1g of beta-alinine is decent, but with two scoops it is perfect. Creatine HCl has 1g as well, which is much better at two scoops. Caffeine is 120mg per scoops, 240mg is much better. Not a big fan of yohimbe either. I can just feel my blood pressure rise whenever I have it. The low dose doesn't really have an effect in neurocore. Overall, it's somewhat of a weak ingredient profile.

If you're stim-sensitive and taking one scoop per workout, then this is a great value. Most people will probably need two scoops, which then makes this just an average value. It's okay, but nothing great. If the PWO were a little more effective I would give it a better value.

Overall: 6.5/10
    It's a decent PWO for the everyday person. If you are a hardcore powerlifting/bodybuilder, then this is not for you. It is a good PWO for someone that is just starting to try them. No heavy stims or huge ingredient profile.

I would only recommend this for the everyday gym-goer or someone that is new to pre-workouts.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Quick Energy
    • No Pump
    Wolfhawk46
      February 20, 2015

----Introduction----
    Ok, first review. I know, I know, It's my first review, so I must be a market rep or something similar. Well, I am not, and I just recently found the time/motivation to start writing reviews after having been a long-time reader of this website. I am in the military and have been working out for about 7 years. I have been participating in MMA since high-school and that kept in shape prior to joining. I also was a personal trainer for 2 years while in the military and have owned my own online supplement store (past tense). I eat Paleo due to a Gluten allergy and I am currently working my way up from my fight weight (135) to a normal weight (165-175).

Alright, now that is out of the way, I am writing this review first because I have been using this product for about 3 years now and still believe it to be one of the best PWOs out there, especially for cardio. I prefer it over Jack3d (the old, good kind - before they remade it), NO Xplode (Ugh), C4 (great if you aren't planning on running), muscle marinade, and a bunch of other weaker imitations that aren't worth mentioning.

----Ingredient Profile---- 8
    The ingredient profile on Neurocore is pretty good. It has your Beta-alanine, your creatine and your caffeine in decent quantities. To get the full effect, you will need to take 3 scoops which will likely make you feel like your face is on fire and like you have been bitten by a rabid werewolf. It also manages to add in some Yohimbe bark to antagonize your receptors and improve blood flow. Neurocore also contains arginine to make your muscles feel like they are going explode out of your skin - in a good way.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing---- 7
    The taste is downright mediocre, but I don't put a lot of emphasis on taste in a pre-workout product. I am rocking the Fruit Punch flavor because it was on sale and it tastes...sort of like bitter Hawaiian Punch. Do yourself a favor and mix it in a low amount of water and toss it back quickly. Still, not the worst I've ever had, PWOs are not know for being tasty.

----Effectiveness---- 9
    After a long day at work, this stuff 30 minutes before my workout gets me going again. It takes me from tired and annoyed to pissed off, angry, and ready to lift some metal (a combination of the caffeine and beta-alanine). I cannot attest to the "focus" claims that it makes since I have ADHD and I have the attention span of a circus monkey. I can, however, attest to the Beta-alanine as it makes your skin feel like there are thousands of ants crawling underneath it. Additionally, it does give you some sick pumps if that's something you're looking for. Ok, the best part about Neurocore is that it doesn't make you want to throw if you run while using it! Jack3d and C4 both make me feel like I am dying if I try and run while taking them, Neurocore is the only PWO I have ever used that does not (excluding the relatively ineffective Muscle Marinade).

----Value----9
    I picked up a 45 servings container for $17. That's about as cheap as I've ever seen a PWO. I use 1-2 scoops per night, so one tub lasts quite awhile. Stim junkies will probably need 3 scoops a workout, which will decrease the value for you. Then again, most PWOs do the same thing.

----Side Effects----9
    None. Possibly some GI distress as is common with PWOs, but nothing that has ever messed me or the people I work out with very badly.

----Conclusion----
    So there you have it. This is my favorite PWO, though I am looking forward to trying out Pre-Jym in the future or something from Beast or EVL. Hopefully you got something out of my first review. I'm out.

-Kick-Ass
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Cheap
    • Possible Crash
    • Will Keep You Up All Night If You Take It Late
    PTfootball54
      November 3, 2011

I promised myself that i would never become a "stim junkie". But once football started, and i found it almost impossible to get in the mental zone after practice to workout when all i wanted to do is sleep. So i found myself wandering into my local GNC to find a powerful pre workout supplement to help fuel my workouts, and i came across Neurocore. Now i am by no means a Muscletech fan, but i have to say, I was pretty impressed.

Ingredients: Like most concentrated supplements out there, Neurocore is a stimulant based product, with around 110mg of caffeine per scoop (there are other stims, but the main one is caffeine). Thats not bad, but when you get to the full serving (3 scoops) it is quite a lot of stimulants. Other than the stims it contains a little over a gram of Beta-alanine, around a gram of L-citrulline, and a gram of creatine HCL. These are good ingredients to have in a pre workout, but they seem a little underdosed unless you are taking a full 3 scoops. I would also like to add that the ingredient amounts are labeled on the back of the container, instead of in a proprietary blend like most other MT supplements.

Taste: Well,the taste was pretty bad. The "fruit punch" tasted more like a gnarley flinstones vitamin, but when you finished the drink, the aftertaste kicked in and it made the actual drink seem good...which its not. My point is, its a disgusting drink, but i didnt have a problem with it because it only lasted 4 seconds at most to drink it anyways. But if you like your pre workout supplements to taste good,well, you might want to look someplace else.

Energy/focus: This is really where this supplement shines. Even after football practice, i would chug down a scoop or 2 of Neurocore with water, and in 10-15 min. i was ready to go. It seriously felt like i didnt even have practice that day, and all i wanted to do was lift some weights. The focus was incredible as well, i was extremely determined to kill myself (in a good way) in the gym, even though i was well aware that i had practice the next day too.

Pumps: The energy was great, but the pumps from the supplement its self was barely noticeable. I could just as easily gotten the same pump from not using Neurocore. I wasnt really let down by this beacuse i bought it for the energy, not the pump so i was ok with that.

Other benefits: I did notice an increase in endurance and between set recovery. Even after i did a set to total failure, i felt like i could do another one within 30 seconds. I really had to hold myself back because while i felt like i could go heavier, or for more reps the next set, but my body couldnt, so i had to make sure i could recover inbetween sets.

Side effects: with powerful energy, can come some headaches, and jitters. Not every time, but every once in a while i would get jittery, and nervous. But that was rare and usually when i havent used it in a while. Another "side effect", which really isnt a side effect is that my body became adapted to it pretty quickly, so i only used it 3 times a week when i really needed a boost. That way i can conserve the powder, but at the same time, give my body some rest from the stimulants so that it was more effective every time i used it.

Cost: when i bought it, it was on sale so i got a 50 serving bottle (a serving being 1 scoop) for around 30 dollars. That was a pretty good deal since i would only use it a few times a week. On the other hand, if you need 3 scoops for it to be effective, the price may not seem worth it.

Overall: if you are looking for a supplement to give you a good kick in the @ss to get you ready to lift some weights, or if your job exausts you and you need some motivation and energy to excercise then look into this supplement. On the other hand, those who are stim sensitive, then you might want to look some where else.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Quick Energy
    • Possible Crash