This product has been reported as discontinued and replaced with naNO Vapor

naNOX9 Reviews

By: MuscleTech

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

naNOX9 is a Pump Product manufactured by MuscleTech. It is meant to increase blood flow, muscle pumps and increase vascularity. It can be stacked with a stimulant based pre-workout for an added stimulant effect. This promotes an environment for increased muscle mass and fat loss.

This product has been reported as discontinued and replaced with naNO Vapor
COMPARE SIMILAR

UAE
  April 23, 2011

I have used this product only once a day for pre-workout (3 pills 1x a day). However, the label states (Beginner 3 pills 2x a day) (Intermediate 4 pills 2x a day) (Advance 5 pills 2x a day).

I used it 30 minute prior my training, and let me tell you this is one of the best product to rash your adrenaline and makes you hyper for the first 30 minute of your training. Personally, I think this product will also suits very well for boxer or MMA fighter since it makes them very energetic for short period of time. As a result, I left heaver weight than the normal days when I am not using it.

I am not sure how effective this product is in the long run and also with continuing daily use. Some of the days, I didn't feel any power even thought I had it before training, good sleep & with proper nutrition.
My opinion, I think this product should not be used always (daily). You should keep it as a magic pill when you feel weak and out of energy that will be the best time and most effective time to use and get the benefit out of it.

Note: I don't think this product intention is to build muscle as much as helping you to left heavier which might result in building muscle if you ensured you're having good nutrition to aid you in your recovery.

Pros:
 Cons:
bristol
  May 7, 2010

I took an entire bottle of this over the course of a few weeks late last year. My two friends, both training partners, split a second bottle of this stuff.

None of us had any results from it, whatsoever. I should note that even Nitrix, which i do NOT reccomend, was better than this.

This literally did nothing. And the pills are gigantic.
 Pros: