Home > Categories > Pre-Workout > Pump > MuscleTech > NanoStim > Reviews

NanoStim

By MuscleTech

Suspicious reviews discovered and deleted: Deleted several reviews from MuscleTech's "Field Test Team"

NanoStim MuscleTech
7.4/10
(Weighted average based on 12 Reviews)

Ranks #31 of 52 (better than 41%)
in Pre-Workout > Pump
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

Overall, I do like NanoStim

I finished a bottle of this about 2 weeks ago and I can say I liked the product. Coming from MuscleTech, there is always skepticism, due to their past ingredient profiles and prices. However, they are making big changes in their formulations and even their prices with both, the concentrated series, and the original series.

I was using this on my contest prep just to get a little boost and a pump, being at a caloric deficit. I took the full 4 capsule dose, since this is what you need to get the actual clinical dosages.

~Profile for 4 capsules~ [7/10]
Huperzine-A (aerial parts): 100mcg

Citrulline is getting more and more spotlight in the supplement industry lately, and for good reason. It's actually shown in human studies to be a major precursor to the amino acid "Arginine". Rather than taking arginine, (which actually has little to no effect due to absorption) Citrulline is much more preferred since it actually works and also acts as an ammonia detox.

Quercetin, although majority of the studies are done on rats, may show benefits for inflammation and antioxidant properties. This is probably the least needed ingredient in here.

Yohimbe..well most of us are familiar with this. However the differences in the bark extract and the manmade HCL can vary widely. This acts as an alpha-antagoinst and can actually be pretty beneficial for fat loss and performance, but only when in a fasted state. It's also not very long lasting in the body, specially when insulin becomes present. The dosing is pretty high on this product and may cause some mild side-effects like nauseousness in some. This is only a very brief description for this ingredient. Otherwise, we'll be here all day discussing it.

Huperzine has gained some spotlight as a focus herb. I have not seen much empirical research but from my experience, I've found that it may actually have some benefits for focus. This is extremely hard to gauge though.

~Value~ [6/10]
In most places, you will pay anywhere from 30-37 dollars for this particular product. Taking it at the full 4 cap dose like I did will get you 25 workouts, since this is not needed to be taken every day. It is a little steep, specially since you can buy most of the ingredients for much cheaper on their own. However, since I liked the delivery of the product, the value doesn't receive a terrible rating.

~Effectiveness~ [7/10]
I took this about a half hour before my training sessions with my creatine and received tangible/noticeable effects. I had more vascularity and better pumps compared to when I was not taking it. I also received a small boost in energy and sometimes focus. They're weren't any PRs broken or anything crazy but these types of supplements will not boast a massive significant effect like that.

Overall, I do like NanoStim. I would say it's a nice change of pace from taking the usual Nitrox ll or Yok3d. I may actually like it better than Nitrox ll but for me, Yok3d still takes the cake. This is worth a try.

~Stay big

Pros:
Cons:
  • Noticeable Increase In Pumps And Energy
  • Vascularity
  • Focus
  • Easy To Take
  • A Little Steep In Price

Posted August 6, 2012
Sorry for the couple typos.

Good review Mani

Mooselini

Posted August 6, 2012
u try their new nano vapor, its really good

kevO

Posted August 6, 2012
You should be sorry for the typos, no excuse pssht

Posted August 6, 2012
I have not, Moose. One of my buddies and my bro tried it but they said they both got sick to their stomach every time. Ingredient profile looks good, I'll probably still give it a try at some point.

Kev- wuv you :D

Clipper83

try this out if you would like a pump product that you know will work

I looked at my first review today, and I noticed I mentioned I would write a review on this. Guess it's time to finish what I started.

NanoStim is Muscletech's NO product. People hate MT as it is, I have grown to like their new products such as NeuroCore, as most of you guys know. I will try to keep this review short, as I have gotten bored of reviews being 10 pages long.

Profile:(7.5/10)
Very simple profile. I always took this at full dose(4 pills)
3 grams of Citrulline
Quercetin 200mg
Yohimbe Bark 62.5 mg
Huperzine-A 100 mcg

I will not go over every ingredient. If you want more detail on these ingredients, I suggest taking a look at Manimal's review, as he lists good facts on each ingredient. I will say I like the Citrulline and Yohimbe, from experience I respond well to those. No proprietary blend is a plus as well.

Effectiveness:(8/10)
This stuff does work very well. 3 grams of Citrulline should give most of us here a good pump, especially if you mix it with another pre-workout. I loved stacking this with NeuroCore. NeuroCore was already good on it's own, but this just added a much greater more noticeable pump. My arms always felt like balloons taking this, which I know we all love when we are taking a NO booster.

To make this simple, the ingredient profile speaks for itself. Nanostim is a great NO product to add to almost all stimulated pre-workout products. Focus and energy were increased a little, but I won't really give it much credit because it could have just been from other products that I stacked with this.

Value:(6/10)
Honestly, this product is way too expensive. You can buy each ingredient separately and save a boatload of cash. This will cost you anywhere from $30-$40 depending on where you buy it. For 25 workouts it doesn't seem too bad, but again, since you can get the same stuff in this product separately, there is no reason to really drop the cash on this.

Overall:(7/10)
This will work. I actually do like the product, but it is way to expensive to actually buy all the time. I would say try this out if you would like a pump product that you know will work, and like the simplicity of taking pills. Other than that, I would recommend Vasotropin/Yok3d/eNoxide over this. Or you could just get straight citrulline malate, and you would be good to go in terms of getting a pump.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Great Pump
  • Easy To Take

Posted September 27, 2012
I actually noticed that you can get this at $24.49 on allstarhealth. Oops, I still stand by my review though :)

BigVida

Posted September 27, 2012
Good review, muscletech has always been overpriced and overhyped garbage to me. Their advertising is what keeps them in business. I wouldn't mind checking out some of their newer products to see if they've gotten better, but id rather support USP Labs, Purus, or a few other companies before muscletecg sucks my money from me

Posted September 27, 2012
Thanks man. I will say, this is my second favorite MT product. Try Neurocore, the ingredient profile is outstanding.

for me Nanostim was ineffective

My relationship with MuscleTech is so-so, I think most of their porducts are indeed overhyped duds(anator p70, thermo gain,gakic etc...) Since my friend owns a supplement store and since I agreed to do my 2nd show all natty again he recommended nanostim and alphatest(I'll review it soon). I took nanostim for about 3 weeks from week 10 of dieting- week 7. And needless to say I was kinda disappointed once again.

###Manufacturer's Description###

NanoStimâ„¢ is a powerful super-concentrated nitric oxide stimulant that delivers superior muscle pumps for an incredible training experience.* Unlike other companies that use scientifically inferior ingredients and hide their doses in proprietary blends, every ingredient amount in NanoStim is fully disclosed so you know exactly what you're getting. Guaranteed. Compare us to the competition right now.

***EFFECTIVENESS***

I'm almost reluctant to give it a 6. After seeing all the hype of it being "super-concentrated" I thought this nitric oxide stimulant would be life-changing. Well it wasn't, more like wallet changing lol. I was already real lean by the time I was using it (way less than 10% BF) and I was already somewhat vascular to start off with. I didn't experience any focus or mind altering change, just felt like I drank some chalky pills. I still felt lethargic, but my energy did pickup somewhat during my workout and I was a lil bit more pumped, I'm talking about fractions here. I didn't see my veins in 3D size, it was a slight increase, I had better pumps and results with Gasparis' Vasotropin(and that was when I first started dieting!) But no I didn't have the most amazing workouts, I had better pumps and workouts with ironically nanoX9 lol! For the sole-reason of it giving me a bit more energy and a bit more of a pump I'd generously give it 6(Yes I'm a nice guy)

***DOSING***
Well 2 caplets is one serving(yeah right) but ofcourse for the full effects(and more money down the drain) take 4 caplets(2 servings) 30-45 prior to training with water, a glass of water if you insist.

***TASTE***
N/A

With this being caplets there is no taste, but the pills are chalky... And downing 4 caplets at one go was a chalky act lol, thank goodness I washed it down with chain'd out! Atleast with vasotropin the tablets were nice and small(and actually effective) and NanoX9 they were red and sweet...

***VALUE***

Well this is heavily over-priced for me, I paid well over $70 for a bottle here in S.A. If it worked for me it would've been a different story. Well for the full effects(4 caplets) it lasted me 5 weeks. Value is not too bad, I guess if it works for you its a great buy. But the price tag and ineffectiveness is a 6 for me.

***OVERALL***

Well for me Nanostim was ineffective. Even though it had some good ingredients and facts(they love their facts), I can't help but feel they were trying too hard. I still feel beta alanine is extremely effective, yet they didn't add it in. If you are sensitive to stims it would work like a charm(so will 100% pure coffee) but nanostim to me is overrated, and I'm not a hater of MuscleTech(that's why I bought alpha test aswell and wasted my cash on anapolan and anator p70) I had pleasing results with anabolic halo, leukic, hydroxycut elite and pro series. This product just didn't do it for me, but this is just my opinion. At the end of the day its your choice. Hope my experience will guide you to the light lol(vasotropin or even nanoX9 (8/10) if you have to!)

*train insane
-fridge

Pros:
Cons:
  • Increased Energy And Pumps Slighty
  • Overhyped
  • Nanox9 Is Better

FlashSunday

Posted July 17, 2012
You've been turning out a lot of reviews lately and they keep getting better. Keep up the good work.

WarMachine

Posted July 17, 2012
Never was a fan of muscletech myself but like flash said, keep up the good work broski

Posted July 17, 2012
Thankyou FlashSunday I'll try bro, still plenty of products left to still review!

And ofcourse thanks again WarMachine! Means a lot bro!!! Still pretty curious about myobuild though...?

Posted July 17, 2012
I 100% agree with flash and war. Good review on a bad product, keep up the good work. And save yourself some money and stay away from muscle tech stuff.

Posted July 17, 2012
Nice review man. You are definitely progressing with your review work here, Like flash said.

I'm actually a fan of this product. Not a huge fan but the 4 cap dosing seems to work well for me. Noticeable added focus from the Huperzine and pumps from the Citrulline. Sorry this one wasn't a good turn out for you man.

Posted July 18, 2012
I got a bottle of this and I will try thanks to your post.

hi inyamaboi,

what you are taking for greater pump?

Posted July 18, 2012
Personally muscle marinade is my goto all in one supplement.

I was very impressed and I recommend this product

I have used about 4 different NO pills and this was by far the best one. It was on sale cheap at Gnc and I used my employee discount on top of it which turned out to be an unbeatable price. I'm always carbed up and hydrated pre workout so I never have a problem pump wise however I was stacking this with PMD's ACG3 preworkout along with an aspirin. I lift at 730 am, so I would take the nanostim right upon rising at about 630am, followed by the aspirin and acg3 at about 7am. I noticed quicker, fuller, and longer lasting pumps and I only used 2 pills I never even got to the max dose of 4. Nitric Oxides are excellent to stack with your pre workout drink and for the price I couldn't beat it. Much less exaggerated and hyped than previous muscle tech products. I was very impressed and I recommend this product. Well done muscletech!

Pros:
Cons:
  • Great Pump
  • Vascularity
  • Best Effective N.o. Product
  • Easy To Take
  • Lasts A Long Time

Posted May 5, 2012
    Hey man been noticing your pumping out some ok reviews here lately. Just a suggestion try paragraphing. It makes it a little hard to read when it's all bunched up.

Posted May 5, 2012
    Definately, thanks for the advice. Hope my reviews have helped a little

Posted May 5, 2012
    for your own sake, don't mention in which GNC you work (state,city exact location) on the site, there is a rat in here that got somebody fired for the dumbest ***... just looking out for you. ... yeah, use paragraphs lol.

this is a great product, MT is moving in a great direction

I received a few samples of this product in the mail and decided to test it out as a standalone. I took it 30 min before my bi tri day and the pumps were insane. I also noticed my veins popping out in my forearms through the entire workout and when i got home. I would highly recommend this product for those who love the pumps during a workout. I also noticed great focus. got through my hour workout without even looking at the clock once. this is a great product, MT is moving in a great direction

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Great Pump
    • Vascularity
    • Focus

Posted September 16, 2011
      Yeah I got some samples at my work today and tried them out and I hit chest and tris. I felt the same way man. My pumps were insane. Mental focus was awesome and my vascularity which is always pretty crazy was even more so today and really..for me thats crazy. I am not a fan of MuscleTech really but Nanostim definitely works

Nothing special about this product

This product was alright.

4 capsules include
      Huperzine-A: 100mcg
      L-Citrulline: 3,000mg

This product was alright.

4 capsules include
      Huperzine-A: 100mcg
      L-Citrulline: 3,000mg

While this product did give me energy and pumps, nothing compared to when I just take 8 grams of arginine and a few cups of coffee.

The one thing I really like about this product is it kicks in INSTANTLY! You can feel the pumps and mild energy from the yohimbe within 5 minutes. The pills dissolved very quick

Ovearall 7/10
      Nothing special about this product but I give a 7 because it does work. Its a little too pricey for what it offers.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Great Pump
      • Vascularity
      • The Product Is Very Fast Acting Also I Like The Fact It Comes In Pill Form As Opposed To Powder
      • A Little Steep In Price

NanoStim achieves most of it's claims

I have gone through one 100 capsule bottle and am about halfway through a 200 capsule bottle, so at this point I feel comfortable reviewing this product. For some background, I stacked this with C4 as well as my staple supplements (creatine, animal pak, fish oil, vitamin D3). Additionally, I took the full dose (4 capsules) every morning at the same time, approximately 30 minutes prior to my workout, and on an empty stomach.

PUMP: 8/10

The main focus of NanoStim is to promote a pump, and in that category it did not disappoint, although it didn't blow me away either. Stacking this with C4 probably helped the pump, but the NanoStim definitely gets some credit here. I especially noticed strong pumps in my calves, lats, and shoulders, while not so strong of a pump in my biceps. This could have been a result of my workouts which tend to focus more on compound lifts.

VASCULARITY: 9/10

This is where NanoStim shines. I have decent vascularity, but on NanoStim I had veins popping out everywhere, and my normal vascularity was enhanced even further. Some of my veins on my arm looked like ripcords.

FOCUS: 6/10

NanoStim claims to enhance focus, through what I assume to be the addition of Huperzine-A. I didn't notice much of an additional focus improvement over what the C4 gave me, but I also occasionally took NanoStim without an additional PWO, and I still had improved focus over baseline.

VALUE: 8/10

I got a great value on this product through an Amazon deal, 200 capsules (4 per day means 50 servings) for $18.45 and free shipping. I would give it a 10/10 for my personal value, but generally 100 capsules will run you ~$30 and 200 is around $50, making it closer to an 8/10.

OVERALL: 8/10

NanoStim achieves most of it's claims, however it is best when stacked with other products, and not when used as a stand-alone PWO. I do recommend NanoStim if you can get it at a good value.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Vascularity
      • Easy To Take
      • Increased Energy And Pumps Slighty

I haven't found anything I don't like about this product

This is my second review on here, so I am still getting the hang of this, and I hope I do not leave any unanswered questions. I'm not real savvy on all the effects on ingredients and ratios so again, as in my last post, I will simply state personal experiences and leave the sceinces of this to the label. allstarhealt.com will show you the label with ingredients on their product page if you are interested.

First off, I must say this is a totally awesome product. I was given a trial at "GNC" and have been hooked every since. I am aware every person's body reacts to supplements different. But NS was dead on for me. I have treid Yok3D, nutrishop's NO powders, and many other NO products. This one by far has exceeded my expectations. I have been using NO supplements with PWO for 2-3 years and again still my favorite.

I am a little behind here, becuase I am on probably my 8-9th bottle of this. So in my PWO regimen this has been a concrete block for me. I simply take a GNC (very overpriced) Strength Packs, and hour and half later I take C4 (2 scoops, and 2 caps of NanoStim)30-35 minutes prior to work out. I have noticed I do get more of a second wind and better results from NanoStim if I take it about 15-20 minutes before the C4. I will swap up every so often taken them together or a bit apart. I believe it takes a bit longer than the PWO to kick in full gear.

Anyhow, I wanted to write this for regular Joes out there trying to bust their butt to make gains and reach their goals with supplements of their choice. I always research the boards prior to a new purchase, and surely this or the others may help someone as the others have me in the past.

Effectiveness, I will give this product a 9/10 merely due to the fact nothing is perfect. There's always room to improve. But thats about all I can really say. This product seems to give me a good boost even after the C4 has worn off. Especially the first few months of taking this. One will become acustomed to the effects after a few months but they still work like day one, just a bit more minimal on the extended boost. I undoubtably noticed vascularity in places I never knew could be vascular. Especially on leg day! I hate leg day, but we all do and fight through it. I can see noticeable vascularity on my quads around the knees and inside, my lower abs, calves, and shin area. This was totally new to me, as I have never seen this before. I didn't cahnge my workout from prior supps and know this is what is causing it. I love it. Not to mention the visibility thats unmistakeable in my neck, traps, chest, and biceps. If it is arms day (BI/TRI/Forearms) once I get home I struggle to take my shirt off to change clothes etc. My arms feel so full as if theyre going to burst and will not bend and move as good, due to the pump. The pump is completely awesome to me! I'm not really a "veiny" person and this has totally done the trick for me. I can work out for 1-2 hours til exhaustion, go home and still feel like cleaning house and doing anything needing done. The focus is a whole another animal and is excellent. I do recommend taking 4-6 days a week, taking a day or so off to lose temporary tolerance, and pick back up again. This helps maximize the "new supp" feeling. This is the only NO supplement Ive mixed with a PWO that didn't cause me to crash or have the dreaded temporary malfuntion of the man tools (STIM D___). I will also add however; some may tolerate this better at the maximum doseage of 4 caps a day, but when doing so, I seemed to have heartburn and feel a bit lethargic. I recommend starting with two and maybe trying four when you adjust.

Value: Assuming all will not use overpriced sources such as GNC, value is a 7/10. When taking 2 caps with a PWO you get a 50 day supply. I always purchase from allstarhealth.com and they fluctate for some odd reason but I've paid 22.49-25.89 a bottle never more. Not bad pricing for 50 servings, but as always, we wouldn't mind a bit cheaper. Afterall not only do we work for results, we work to buy these results $$$.

Side Effects: None negative. I work out at 1530-1700 daily and still at 2300 hours I still feel like I could cook a 5 course meal. No crash, no burn, no negatives with me here.

While taking this product my work out routine has been standard I haven't tried anything different other than pushing a little more from natural development, so after 8 or so bottles I say it's safe to say there are no varaibles to question it's effectiveness mixing with PWO.

Overall: 9/10. I haven't found anything I don't like about this product. Yes it's musceltech and they are notoriously known for junk and cheap supps. But I feel they are gaining back an edge with their new line of products. It seems they are kind of stepping out from the walmart shadows and really trying to catch on here. Seeing muscletech on the trial that first got me started was a turn off, but I was out of YOK3D and said WTH, I'll give it a shot it's free. Even with the somewhat placebo effect psychologically thinking this crap will never work its just a rip off, and assuming before I even used it, it's a waste, I was totally shocked. Haven't tried a single NO product since. I will continue using this product until something better comes along, but it will be hard convincing me otherwise to get me to try it.

I would recommend at least trying it. I gave my friend 10 caps of it to try and he experienced less positive (minimal) effects from it. As I stated, everyone reacts different, but this personally has been a long standing favorite of mine.

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Pumps Can Sometimes Cause Body Motion Constriction (a Good Thing!)
        • Noticeable Increase In Pumps And Energy

dC00
        (-2)

AMAZING PUMPS

AMAZING PUMPS!! I take this with MPOWER, ENCHARGE, COMPLEX5, RECOUPE and ISo 100, along with ANIMAL PAK. Amazing STACK I would suggest all of these products to anyone serious about hardcore weight training.

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Great Pump
        • Vascularity
        • Focus
        • Best Effective N.o. Product
        • Easy To Take
        • Lasts A Long Time

BBody60

This product like the rest of the concentrated line is great

This product like the rest of the concentrated line is great!!!! Superior pumps over yoked. Very easy dosing and no proprietary blends. Great for those who do not want caffeine in their product. I stack this with Neurocore and i use it as a stand alone product. It delivers every single time. No side effects. My diet is right on and i lift extra heavy all the time. Take Fighters food post, Myobuild intra, and this with Neurocore pre. Such a great Combo.

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Easy To Take
        • Lasts A Long Time
        • Great Pump
        • Vascularity
        • Focus
        • Best Effective N.o. Product

Posted January 19, 2012
          With four caps pre workout you get 3 grams of citrulline for superior pumps, 200mg Quercetin for better pumps(NO) and antioxidant value, 62.5 mg yohimbe extract for that extra drive/intensity before workouts and helps regulate bllod flow. 100 mcg huperzine-a to give you focus for the workout, it helps increase acetylcholine levels in the brain.

Reinger

Rep?

Posted January 19, 2012
          Just clarifying for others on my reviews because you give them all a no as being not helpful. I warm up with your max. Jealous much? Too much time on your hands>?