Home > Categories > Bodybuilding > Pre-Workout > MuscleTech > naNO Vapor

MuscleTech naNO Vapor

Suspicious reviews discovered and deleted: Deleted several reviews from MuscleTech's "Field Test Team"

naNO Vapor MuscleTech
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (120 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 91% (Trusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

BSN NO-Xplode Reviews
NO-Xplode (356 Reviews)
6.9
USP Labs Jack3d Reviews
Jack3d (1006 Reviews)
MuscleTech Anabolic Halo Reviews
Anabolic Halo (61 Reviews)
6.6
GNC AMP Amplified N.O. Loaded Reviews
AMP Amplified N.O. Loaded (80 Reviews)
6.2

Products in the same category:

Cellucor C4 Extreme Reviews
C4 Extreme (247 Reviews)
Muscle Pharm Assault Reviews
Assault (237 Reviews)
BPI 1.M.R Reviews
1.M.R (191 Reviews)
MRI Black Powder Reviews
Black Powder (154 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Animal Stak with Muscletech naNO Vapor
Hi Guys I'm new to the site and need some advice. I am using Muscletech Na...

choosing naNO Vapor black powder cytonox?
hello everybody my friend cant choose which supp to take no explode nano vapor o...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

naNO Vapor is MusclTech's flagship pre-workout supplement. It has been a hit or miss product for many as some consider it to be the best on the market while some are on the other side of the fence and regard it as a joke.

Nonetheless, it is extremely popular and most will get the opportunity to try it at least once. Whether or not you try it is up to you, but our personal recommendation is that you skip over this product as there are better products on the market for the money.

naNO Vapor Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
naNO Vapor Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Increased Energy (55)
  • Extreme Focus (24)
  • The Pumps Were Good (23)
  • Pretty Good If You Are Just Starting Out .. (23)
  • Too Expensive (65)
  • Bad Taste (44)
  • Upset Stomach (34)
  • Crashing (33)
April 1, 2010

Reviews: 55

Age: 19

April 1, 2010
 My brother bought this and we shared a tub several months back. I've taken alot of different pre workouts and i dont have a really high tolerance to stims but i dont have a really low one either. This was, to me, the worst pre workout i have taken in my 5 years of weight training. I know everyone reacts differently to supplements but come on guys, MuscleTech? They rape you with their prices and fool you with over promoting and lables with false info. Even if some of the stuff works for someone, surely you can find something as good or better for a much cheaper price. I had no pump and no energy what so ever with this. I feel like MuscleTech should not be rated the #1 supplement company (if they even are the best selling) because of the money they rip from young kids and such. Don't hate because of my opinion, this is how i feel. But if someone gets amazing results off one of their products, who am i to tell you to get off them? Just my opinion and advice im throwing in your direction. I took the full dose and my workouts were probably no better than if i had taken no pre workout. The tub itself comes brand new only half full so good luck making it last. I also pooped my guts out later in the day while on this. Seriously MuscleTech?
Pros:
Cons:
    • Running To The Bathroom
    • No Pump
    • No Energy
    • Way Overpriced
    • Waste Of Time And Money
    • Taste Was Not Impressive By Any Means
    • Brand New Tub Is Only Half Full
    matt77h
    matt77h

Joined: 3/2010
    Reviews: 21
    Reputation: +50
    Look at the brand name and that will tell you everything you need to know. It is unfortunate the money people spend only to be disapointed. They make such outrageous claims. I'm waiting for the labels to start saying Jesus's urine infused or something along those lines.

Reply #2:
    venom434
    venom434

Joined: 4/2010
    Reviews: 54
    Reputation: +981
    this product made me really nauseous and sick..i really dont like any of muscletechs products.

Reply #3:

Joined: 11/2009
    Reviews: 55
    Reputation: +3478
    No doubt. Muscletech is the biggest joke in the supplement industry.

Reply #4:
    bristol
    bristol

Joined: 5/2010
    Reviews: 17
    Reputation: +117
    same here manimal.. i have been working out for almost 8 years and in that time there has been one HUGE dissapointment in regards to pre workouts: NANO VAPOR.

not only does it not work at all, but to add insult to injury, they only fill the tub half way!

August 13, 2013

xnb11hra

Age: 22

August 13, 2013
    Not too shabby...

I was pretty skeptical about this when my mate bought it. Mostly because he thought the reviews he read about Nano Vapor on SR were "8.0", when in fact it was actually rated "2.0". Plus, it was Muscletech, and you don't hear people talking about their pre-workouts. But I was so wrong...

Taste:5/10

I got FRUIT PUNCH, since that was the last flavour of my previous PW. I'll admit it dont taste too good the first time but after a couple more times of chugging it, you'll get used to it.

Definitely felt a pump and that tingling feeling of adrenaline rushing through. I workout for about 1 half hours and it gets me going through my workout before the rush stops. Didn't get the gitters or anything and it doesn't upset the stomach (for me at least, everyone reacts differently to these supps).The tub says take a scoop (to test tolerance), then 2 scoops once you've gotten used to it and then 3 scoops later. Personally, I dont wanna get hooked on this stuff, so I only take about 1.5 scoops or less and it does the trick.

Also, the tub claims that one of the ingredients, L-citrulline is capable of increasing ur bench press by 53%. Well, thats a load of BS cause if it literally did that, we'd all be The Hulk by now.

This is by no means a cheap product. The only reason why I got it was cause GNC had a sale it was dirt cheap. There are other products out there which are stronger and are more value for money.

Mixability: 9/10

No problems mixing this at all. I had a lil water in it once when i put the powder, all i had to do was stir it a little and it dissolved easily. No lumps, and residue at the bottom of the bottle.

Solid product. It does what its supposed to do, which is giving you that kick to keep pushing. Definitely recommend it to a beginner trying out pre workouts. But there are other products out their which are cheaper and way stronger.

P.S: This is my first review guys, tell me what i can improve on and go easy on me.

Cons:
    • Pretty Good If You Are Just Starting Out ..
    • Outrageous Claims
    Zhenzedd
    Zhenzedd

Joined: 8/2013
    Reviews: 1
    Reputation: +2
    Good review, good thing your smart and knowledgeable friend bought it.

May 14, 2013

trooper

Age: 32

May 14, 2013
    Feelin' like a frieght train on the loose!

I purchased this from Bodybuilding.com for $37.42, on sale from the orginal price of $64.99, which are still two prices I prefer not to pay for a pre-workout but I thought I would give it a fighting chance. I was looking for a pre-workout with an energy boost and strength increase, what I got was waaaay more than that!

First, I was not a fan of the flavor of blue raspberry, it's one of those flavors that you really need to like otherwise you'll think twice about swallowing it down and it's not a flavor you can mix with another product to hide the taste. However, the taste was the least of the negatives.

Mixability 9/10
    No problems at all with mixing, easy to prepare, no lumps or residue left over in the bottom of the bottle when used with 10-12 oz of water.

Effectiveness 6/10
    I dislike this product however I am giving it a 6/10 for one reason. After taking this product I seriously felt like a frieght train on the loose (ha ha). I even lowered my does but still was in the "zone" for up to two hours past my workout. It was like being in 100% overdrive, non-stop. I felt a lot of energy to the point I probably could have worked out, played basketball, and went running to the point of exhaustion and not realized it. So if that's what you're looking for well then this product delivers that...but for me this was overkill. Even when I came home from the gym I was still buzzing off this product. My hands would be jittery and just a feeling of not being able to relax. I never used this product after 1pm in the afternoon because after two or three times working out at 3pm and using the product I had difficulty sleeping through the night. This product was over effective in the area of energy and focus. I never felt any pumps or increase in strength. Unless the increase in strength came from being in 5th gear from the moment you swallow this product down. Not to mention that as soon as I took this I would have to run for a bathroom. This product gave me an upset stomach within 10 minutes of drinking, also headaches with the occasional dizziness while in the middle of my workout.

Overall 1/10
    Horrible price, not a fan of Muscletech (after trying many of their products), I feel their claims are over-rated and they seem to base their advertising heavily on the endorsements of pro bodybuilders saying they wouldn't have gotten "this big" without all the muscletech product they use. If you're looking for a strong product and your workout last you 60-90 minutes then maybe you should give this a try, however it's not for me and I will probably never recommend this product to anyone or ever use it again. I have since found 3 product I prefer for my pre-workout with better value and delivering what I'm looking for in my pre-workout supplement.

Ingrediant profile as stated on container:

40 Servings Fruit Punch
    Energy And Focus Complex
    Caffeine Anhydrous 130mg
    L-Theanine 50mg

Other Ingredients:
    Glucose Polymers, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Calcium Carbonate, Acesulfame-Potassium, Sucralose, FD&C Red No. 40 Lake, FD&C Red No. 40.

Pros:
    Cons:
      • Headache
      • Crashing
      • Dizzy
      • Upset Stomach
      April 24, 2013

DanTheManski

Reviews: 25

Age: 20

April 24, 2013
       Oh Muscletech.. I didn't gain ridiculous types of strength, or pounds upon pounds on lean muscle. But I did have a few nice workouts with this.

Taste:

Blue Rasberry: 4/10

I hate all things Blue Raz flavored. I've never like it, never will. This wasn't bad by any means. But I did not enjoy drinking it. Very heavy on the stomach.

Fruit Punch: 8/10

Fruit Punch was much better than blue raz. Same heaviness on the stomach feeling, but I felt like I could actually drink this without having to hurl.

This product works. In a 3 scoop serving you get 8g of citrulline, 5g of creatine, 3.2g of beta alanine, and 200mg of quercetin along with 390mg of caffeine, etc..

Plenty of tingles, energy, and pumps.

BUT.. This stuff does a load on your stomach. In all seriousness, this is probably one of the best pre workouts on the market. But the fact that 3 scoops is 39g of powder, is just ridiculous. That's so much liquid to drink down and digest. Every time I did 3 scoops I felt like i was going to puke. During one incident, it took me almost 30 minutes to drink down the whole thing.

IF you can stomach it, the workouts were phenomenal. I always had great pumps, energy and strength. I felt great on this stuff. I really wish they could reduce to scoop size though. That's really what made this product crash for me at least.

This stuff is pretty overpriced. I bought mine on BB.com for BOGO free. I still ended up paying around $42 for 2 tubs. Thats 80 servings total, but, if you do decide to get the full clinical dose of everything. That cuts your servings down to about 26-27 sevings. By then, you'll be paying well over a dollar a servings even with the BOGO free.

If you can stomach this stuff. By all means, do it. I really liked this stuff. It's just a shame it's so much powder. Well deserved 7 for muscletech.

Till next time bishs.

cssrss

Joined: 2/2013
      Reviews: 12
      Reputation: +114
      MuscleTech seems to be putting out better products their recent line. I feel ya with the heaviness. I'm on the non-stim Push 10 and I'm having the same issue. Great Review Man!

August 25, 2012

Age: 21

August 25, 2012
       Alright guys so i just finished a tub of this so i figure ill give my review.

Taste; 10/10
      MuscleTech nailed taste with this formula. I had fruit punch and i actually looked forward to drinking it, reminded me of drinking Kool-Aid as a kid.

Effectiveness; 9/10
      This is one of the very few pre workouts that actually gave me that "alpha male" feeling. I took the full 3 scoop dosage about a half hour before my workout and by the time i got to the gym doors i wanted to just start jumping all over the place i had so much energy. I have taken many pre workouts but this is the only one that gave me that feeling. The one workout that stood out to me was arm day. I figured with 8g of citrulline this better deliver the best pump ive ever gotten, sure enough it did. My arms were so tight i couldnt reach my headphones, i literally felt like my skin was about to rip.

As i said earlier the focus was amazing. I had the alpha male attitude and all i cared about was destroying the weights. Not even jack3d gave me that feeling.

Overall i highly recommend this product to somebody looking to take their workouts to the next level. The value is horrible if your doing the full 3 scoop dosage and can get really expensive paying 48 dollars for around 20 workouts. If price isnt a problem though youll love the new formulation. MuscleTech seems to be really stepping up to the plate and taking out the prop blends!
      SSGdimsmash

cjm502
      cjm502

Joined: 3/2011
      Reputation: +110
      Is this review for the new formulation naNO Vapor? Its profile looked awesome.

Reply #3:

Joined: 5/2011
      Reputation: +34
      Ive been lurking around haha, just havent been able to post quality reviews due to time so i held off. Im back though! And yes this review is for the new formuula, its great stuff but price wise it will hurt a lot of peoples wallet

August 14, 2012

Wildestout

Reviews: 2

Age: 42

August 14, 2012
       45 bucks is such a rip off for this product.

Ingredients made me shaky and I would have an instant crash about 20 minutes into my workout!! I would feel dizzy, sick to my stomach, and just out of it.

One thing this does stand by is that it does kick in instantly. this is the only marketing ploy that is true.

Overall 3/10
      Terrible, I could probably pound nyquill preworkout and have a better workout
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Fancy Packaging And Outrageous Claims
      August 9, 2012

UpandAway1

Age: 34

August 9, 2012
       Unlike most on this site, I am a huge fan of nanovapor. My uncle suggested it to me,so I bought a tub. My first time using this supplement was intense. I was able to throw up 20lbs more on my reping weight on bench press. I had extreme focus and had to make myself quit lifting. My energy level went through the roof. Like others, my first use was more intense then the rest,and if you don't work your butt off you will fill a comedown. But for those who are in the gym for a reson and take their lifting seriously, they don't have to worry about that. I had tride N.O.explode before and didn't feel a thing. The taste is different but you get used to it. I highly recommend this product.
      • Vascular Mass
      • Pretty Good If You Are Just Starting Out ..
      August 8, 2012

dntwakemeup

Age: 35

August 8, 2012
       Ok, I hate to be the guy to be unsupportive of a company or anyone but jesus, this is the worst product I have ever tried.

Muscle tech are masters at marketing so I was super excited to buy this because I saw all the big dawgs hitting it.

EVERY SINGLE WORKOUT on this was HORRIBLE! This decreased my performance substantially. I would be shaky, anxious, nausiated, and bloated within 15 minutes of taking it.

The only thing that muscle tech did a great job at is making an instant formula. This stuff kicks in within 2 minutes forsure.

Gotta give a thumbs down, I was a sucker to the best marketing on the planet!
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Fancy Packaging And Outrageous Claims
      June 28, 2012

BigBurns

Reviews: 4

Age: 22

June 28, 2012
       naNo Vapor has been completly redesigned and now packing way more of a punch! I recently tried out the fruit punch one and I was very impressed! Muscle tech is airing it all out there in the contents list and I don't blame them this is something to seriously brag about. 8 grams of citruline in this. If you don't know there have been studies showing that arginine just doesn't cut it any more and that citruline is the new thing. It brings up peak plasma levels much higher with proper dosages. Most products have half of what is in this. Another plus for this formula is the quercetin to help increase n.o. and help reduce the constriction. This is also a very powerful ingredient and I feel it is needed because your body likes to stay at homeostasis which means that it prevents the n.o. boost. 3.2 grams of beta alanine another good addition. 5 grams of creatine mono is good too because its the most studied creatine and it is proven to work. 390 grams of caffeine is intense but this is another proven addition that will help with focus and energy. Plus a few other ingredients that are powerful too.

That's the run down of the product with some science behind it to show how its going to power you through your work outs. When I took it I drank two scoops on the way to the gym and then sipped on one additional scoop while I was working out. The pump was intense on this product and energy was out of this world. Diffidently one of the strongest products out there I have tried. The ingredients list proves it. I powered through my work out with no crash after (a.m. training) I am very impressed with this!Only thing is I went through a tub pretty quick but it was worth it!
        April 16, 2012

GodofSerbia1

Reviews: 27

Age: 24

April 16, 2012
         I thought this site was all about giving the most detailed review possible and looking at all of the MuscleTech NaNO Vapor I was questioning the experts validity for giving such short reviews. THIS PRODUCT REALLY IS THAT BAD. I cannot even break it down and rate the pump, the energy, the taste, etc...

This product is extremely over priced, the serving sizes are way to big and make your stomach hurt, and you just get straight up dizzy from all of the stimulants.

I bought this product from GNC about three years ago when I was first really getting into pre-workouts. Such a rip off at about $45 a bottle.

I took the blue rasberry flavor and it taste like a chemical.

Literally just makes you feel bloated and dizzy.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS PRODUCT.

MUSCLETECH FIGURE IT OUT.

Fair and Honest,
        GodofSerbia1
        Pros:
        Cons:
          • Bloated Feeling
          • Upset Stomach

Have you used naNO Vapor? Submit your own Review!