Home > Categories > Pre-Workout > Stimulant > MuscleTech > naNO Vapor > Reviews

naNO Vapor

By MuscleTech

Suspicious reviews discovered and deleted: Deleted several reviews from MuscleTech's "Field Test Team"

naNO Vapor MuscleTech
4.5/10
(Weighted average based on 120 Reviews)

Ranks #157 of 157 (better than 0%)
in Pre-Workout > Stimulant
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

DanTheManski's naNO Vapor Review

Oh Muscletech.. I didn't gain ridiculous types of strength, or pounds upon pounds on lean muscle. But I did have a few nice workouts with this.

Taste:

Blue Rasberry: 4/10

Taste:

Blue Rasberry: 4/10

I hate all things Blue Raz flavored. I've never like it, never will. This wasn't bad by any means. But I did not enjoy drinking it. Very heavy on the stomach.

Fruit Punch: 8/10

Fruit Punch was much better than blue raz. Same heaviness on the stomach feeling, but I felt like I could actually drink this without having to hurl.

This product works. In a 3 scoop serving you get 8g of citrulline, 5g of creatine, 3.2g of beta alanine, and 200mg of quercetin along with 390mg of caffeine, etc..

Plenty of tingles, energy, and pumps.

BUT.. This stuff does a load on your stomach. In all seriousness, this is probably one of the best pre workouts on the market. But the fact that 3 scoops is 39g of powder, is just ridiculous. That's so much liquid to drink down and digest. Every time I did 3 scoops I felt like i was going to puke. During one incident, it took me almost 30 minutes to drink down the whole thing.

IF you can stomach it, the workouts were phenomenal. I always had great pumps, energy and strength. I felt great on this stuff. I really wish they could reduce to scoop size though. That's really what made this product crash for me at least.

This stuff is pretty overpriced. I bought mine on BB.com for BOGO free. I still ended up paying around $42 for 2 tubs. Thats 80 servings total, but, if you do decide to get the full clinical dose of everything. That cuts your servings down to about 26-27 sevings. By then, you'll be paying well over a dollar a servings even with the BOGO free.

If you can stomach this stuff. By all means, do it. I really liked this stuff. It's just a shame it's so much powder. Well deserved 7 for muscletech.

Till next time bishs.

DanTheManski

• Fancy Packaging And Outrageous Claims
  • Couldn't Digest All The Powder

cssrss

Posted April 24, 2013
MuscleTech seems to be putting out better products their recent line. I feel ya with the heaviness. I'm on the non-stim Push 10 and I'm having the same issue. Great Review Man!

mmafighter1's naNO Vapor Review

Alright guys so i just finished a tub of this so i figure ill give my review.

Taste; 10/10
MuscleTech nailed taste with this formula. I had fruit punch and i actually looked forward to drinking it, reminded me of drinking Kool-Aid as a kid.

Effectiveness; 9/10
Alright guys so i just finished a tub of this so i figure ill give my review.

Taste; 10/10

Effectiveness; 9/10
This is one of the very few pre workouts that actually gave me that "alpha male" feeling. I took the full 3 scoop dosage about a half hour before my workout and by the time i got to the gym doors i wanted to just start jumping all over the place i had so much energy. I have taken many pre workouts but this is the only one that gave me that feeling. The one workout that stood out to me was arm day. I figured with 8g of citrulline this better deliver the best pump ive ever gotten, sure enough it did. My arms were so tight i couldnt reach my headphones, i literally felt like my skin was about to rip.

As i said earlier the focus was amazing. I had the alpha male attitude and all i cared about was destroying the weights. Not even jack3d gave me that feeling.

Overall i highly recommend this product to somebody looking to take their workouts to the next level. The value is horrible if your doing the full 3 scoop dosage and can get really expensive paying 48 dollars for around 20 workouts. If price isnt a problem though youll love the new formulation. MuscleTech seems to be really stepping up to the plate and taking out the prop blends!

Where have you been?

cjm502

Posted August 25, 2012
Is this review for the new formulation naNO Vapor? Its profile looked awesome.

Posted August 25, 2012
Ive been lurking around haha, just havent been able to post quality reviews due to time so i held off. Im back though! And yes this review is for the new formuula, its great stuff but price wise it will hurt a lot of peoples wallet

This stuff is garbage

This stuff is garbage! It tasted like garbage and made me feel like trash. My workouts were suffering. I could not complete nearly as many reps as I did with other supplements. I would also crash after the gym. Literally! I would get home and crash for 2 hours and wake up with awkward headaches. I would not recommend naNO Vapor to anyone. There are so many other pre-workouts out there that are cheaper, better tasting, more effective, and LESS DANGEROUS! I experienced some side effects which forced me to stop taking this product. Upset stomach, headaches, irritated bowls, dizziness, etc. etc. THANKS MuscleTech! You really let me down.

• Mood Changes
    • Crashing

Manimal

Posted May 14, 2010
    You are not the first to be let down by muscletech man. I really believe that 80% of their supplements are placebos. They just throw in aton of useless ingredients and put outrageous, false claims on a really fancy and expensive label.

Posted May 14, 2010
    Muscle Tech is trash(my apologizes to those who like them) but the one and only time i took naNo vapor it turned me beat red from the chest up...idk how Tebow does it

Posted May 14, 2010
    I got this in sample form and experienced the same problems you did. It is just an awful product. Plus the ingredients is ridiculous.

I liked the pumps, the strenght gains, the energy, and the focus but hated the crash

Alright, alright, I bought a tub of naNO Vapor 3 years ago when it first came out and it still stings. So much so, that I feel compelled to write a review. Now in an effort to be fair, I'm gonna give my entire experience from the entire tub. But first lemme say this, I'm not gonna *** and moan about taste because if something's suppose to work...who cares about taste? Come on guys, it's once a day. And expense...I got it on eBay for $39 shipped. 40(?) servings, thats not too shabby. Now the brass tax; I was a first time preworkout user. I was 160lbs at the time. I was just finishing up my very first tub of N.O. Xplode. I liked the xplode...i liked the pumps, the strenght gains, the energy, and the focus but hated the crash. I crashed so hard after a workout from xplode, but I did, and still do, think thats a good thing. It meant I was annihilated...good job, right? So I'm going through my xplode while my best friend and my 2 lil bro's are rockin naNO Vapor, and they're killin it. In just a few weeks my 17 year old brother gained 16lbs. I wasn't anywhere near that from my xplode. My other brother, who's 19, was taking tricep pressdowns at 115lbs and it was his first summer to lift. The only thing my friend ever talked about was how awesome this naNO Vapor is, so I'm feelin all down in the dumps over my xplode, and when my tub ran loweth, I bought naNO Vapor too. Now...review time...at the end of my tub of xplode I was taking a scoop and a half before workouts. My very first day of naNO Vapor I took 2 scoops and was gonna go tear up my chest. The monday before that, while taking xplode, I was working out with 210lbs doing 4 sets of 9-12. Yeah, I'm not a monster. This monday, on 2 scoops of vapor, I couldn't bench 210 but 4 times. In fact, I had to drop down to 190lbs and still only got sets of 7-9 reps. That's a big loss. Then on to incline dumbell press, where the week before I was doing 4 sets of 12 with 70lb dumbells, on vapor, i was doing sets of 6-8 with 60lb dumbells. It was very discouraging. I mean...it was 2 scoops and I dropped 10-20lbs on my lifts! The whole first week was like that; I fell off dramatically on every lift, but going into week 2, I not only leveled out but starting gaining from the week before. By the end of the tub, I was back to where I was on xplode...lol...and it only took 5 weeks. Now if that aint progress. I never could take less than 2 scoops before a workout, so that 40 servings was cut down to 20 servings for $39...kinda pricey, but theres pricier out there. Especially considering I never took more than a scoop and a half of xplode and ALWAYS got at least 30 servings out of a tub. As for the crash everyone's talking about, I never experienced that, not like when I was on xplode. And I see that as a bad thing...I can only assume I wasn't working as hard and earning that crash. Would I recommend this product? Yes, I honestly would. If a person hadn't taken a preworkout before, then it'd work...I watched it work for 3 serperate people. I'd even recommend it to anyone who has taken better preworkouts but hasn't taken them in a while. Now it's not the best, but to me, it wasn't the worst either. I got solid pumps off it and from lighter weight. That's gotta be worth something. It kicked in wicked fast when I took it. So it's definitely convenient for that college student on the go. And from my personal experience, naNO Vapor was the best thing thats ever happened to my lifting because after that experience, I stopped taking preworkouts entirely and havent looked back. No longer do I worry that my gains might fall off or I might get immune to taking something and my reps fall off...blah blah blah. I'm a much more secure, focused, and Driven gymrat now. I know where I've been, and I can see where I'm going. No more looking over my shoulder wondering if my supplement is gonna crap out on me. It's whey Protein and a multivitamin, babeh, and at the same 165lbs im benchin 265lbs for a few reps and can only give the credit to myself. Thank you naNO Vapor....and good luck and God bless...all of ya's.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • The Pumps Were Good
    • I've Had Better

BIGD321

Posted March 12, 2010
    I made it through the 2nd "alright", then I stopped reading.

Not too shabby...

I was pretty skeptical about this when my mate bought it. Mostly because he thought the reviews he read about Nano Vapor on SR were "8.0", when in fact it was actually rated "2.0". Plus, it was Muscletech, and you don't hear people talking about their pre-workouts. But I was so wrong...

Taste:5/10

Taste:5/10

I got FRUIT PUNCH, since that was the last flavour of my previous PW. I'll admit it dont taste too good the first time but after a couple more times of chugging it, you'll get used to it.

Definitely felt a pump and that tingling feeling of adrenaline rushing through. I workout for about 1 half hours and it gets me going through my workout before the rush stops. Didn't get the gitters or anything and it doesn't upset the stomach (for me at least, everyone reacts differently to these supps).The tub says take a scoop (to test tolerance), then 2 scoops once you've gotten used to it and then 3 scoops later. Personally, I dont wanna get hooked on this stuff, so I only take about 1.5 scoops or less and it does the trick.

Also, the tub claims that one of the ingredients, L-citrulline is capable of increasing ur bench press by 53%. Well, thats a load of BS cause if it literally did that, we'd all be The Hulk by now.

This is by no means a cheap product. The only reason why I got it was cause GNC had a sale it was dirt cheap. There are other products out there which are stronger and are more value for money.

Mixability: 9/10

No problems mixing this at all. I had a lil water in it once when i put the powder, all i had to do was stir it a little and it dissolved easily. No lumps, and residue at the bottom of the bottle.

Solid product. It does what its supposed to do, which is giving you that kick to keep pushing. Definitely recommend it to a beginner trying out pre workouts. But there are other products out their which are cheaper and way stronger.

P.S: This is my first review guys, tell me what i can improve on and go easy on me.

• Outrageous Claims

Posted August 13, 2013
    Good review, good thing your smart and knowledgeable friend bought it.

Abandoned's naNO Vapor Review

I never had this stuff before and had recently decided to switch it up.I take the full dosage about 3 times a week and it gives me plenty of energy for a full hour long murdering workout.Of course its stacked with other things that I can thank for it,but it was a nice change.Its not the best by any means,but I like the superspeeded up feeling it gives you,its not for everyone.It does crash you pretty bad,to where I feel like I could almost go to sleep directly after im done working out.Im able to work myself out completely and exaust myself.It actually has a good pump,thats not even what I look for in preworkout supps,but it was noticeable to where I dont notice it at all in other products.Ill get more for my collection.I enjoyed it and am gettin some more.

• Crashing

Posted March 22, 2011
    Another thing I noticed I forgot to mention is when you reach into the tub to get the scoop its like reaching your hand into a fridge,its cold,pretty cool.

UpandAway1's naNO Vapor Review

Unlike most on this site, I am a huge fan of nanovapor. My uncle suggested it to me,so I bought a tub. My first time using this supplement was intense. I was able to throw up 20lbs more on my reping weight on bench press. I had extreme focus and had to make myself quit lifting. My energy level went through the roof. Like others, my first use was more intense then the rest,and if you don't work your butt off you will fill a comedown. But for those who are in the gym for a reson and take their lifting seriously, they don't have to worry about that. I had tride N.O.explode before and didn't feel a thing. The taste is different but you get used to it. I highly recommend this product.

Potestas's naNO Vapor Review

This is my first review so bear with me.....

This was the first pre-workout supplement I tried. At first it was great but the pump and energy I once had faded off.

Taste: 4/10

I...
    This is my first review so bear with me.....

Taste: 4/10

I had the blueberry flavor and it was quite awful. It made me want to nearly vomit when I was 3/4 done with my serving. The taste was bad-mediocre.

I gave this a 5 because at first it was a great product. Pushed me hard and gave me a huge pump throughout my body. It begins to wear off after about 3 weeks so I would recommend to increase the amount of scoops you add.

Pretty good value for the amount that is in there but the claims on the bottle some are a bit misguiding. Never had a crash which was a plus but a lot of the time it was hard to breath. Also, NEVER DO CARDIORESPIRATORY EXERCISES with naNO Vapor. It will make you sweat a TON, and be dehydrated. If you do, be prepared with a lot of water.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Recommended If Follow Directions On Label.
    • Pretty Good If You Are Just Starting Out ..
    • The Pumps Were Good
    • Hard To Breath

I never got anything good from this

I really hate to write a bad review. But this product was really disappointing that i had to. I never got anything good from this. When i took it, i almost puked it was so nasty! but hey if it works ill put up with the taste right? I never got a pump or anything, just an extreme headache and spent my workout puking and dizzy! (Thank God i took the minimal dosage)
    But if this product did work for you, there are so many other CHEAPER pre-workouts on the market with a lot less fillers (this had so many fillers that the texture felt like a milk shake when i was drinking it), and higher quality ingredients!

Personally i would recommend:
    Superpump
    Jack3d
    or Noxipro

Again i hate to bash a product, but this is one that i don't mind leaving my opinion about.

• Hard To Breath

Tdevil

Posted February 19, 2011
      That's MuscleTech for ya! All talk and no results.

Posted February 19, 2011
      the only half way average muscletech product is the hydroxycut hardcore.every thing else is poo, in my mind

venom434

Posted February 19, 2011
      Tried this last year. Nothing but headache, dizziness and puking

Posted February 19, 2011
      Same thing happened to me....

cookken

Posted February 19, 2011
      Muscle Junk - the most expensive advertisements in world and some of the most useless supplements.

This product is basically a little bit of everything thrown in a tub

This product is basically a little bit of everything thrown in a tub. 1 scoop....2 scoops.... 10 scoops; it doesnt matter. Before taking this make sure to take out a life insurance policy on your butt hole as you will have explosive mud-butt, guaranteed. I steer clear of muscle tech all together. too many other reputable companies. I guess this product would be ideal if your looking for a 4 hr colon flush.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Fancy Packaging And Outrageous Claims
      • Kitchen Sink Ingredient Profile