MyoBuild

By MuscleTech

Suspicious reviews discovered and deleted: Deleted several reviews from MuscleTech's "Field Test Team"

MyoBuild MuscleTech
?/10
(Only 3 Reviews - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Discussion Related Prices

RyGuy

Stuff is a good deal

April 11, 2012

I wasn't sure of what to make of this product when it came out so i decided t give it a try. Its an odd blend of ingredients but it ended up bein very effective for me.

Taste: Taste is great their isn't much to complain about here. The only flavor so far is grape but it is very good.

Side effects: None. No bloating, no aftertaste, no fillers, no complaints

Profile: this is where it may confuse some people. Myobuild doesnt know what kind of product it wants to be yet. It contains 3g of creatine hcl, 2.5g of betaine, and almost 3g of carnitine....along with a nice bcca nd glutamine mixture. It can be used pretty much for any training. I would say this is the perfect supplement fo all of you p90x and insanity fans. Great for recovery but not some much for strength

Value. Stuff is a good deal when u think of all of the ingredients in there. just compare it to con-cret....same type of creatine used. then you get the added carnitine, bcaa's, glutamine,etc...

Pros:
Cons:
  • Enhanced Recovery
  • Superior Creatine
  • Awesome Taste
  • Enhanced Stamina

all in all, i absolutely made gains in my workout routine

July 12, 2012

being older than most who i have seen posting reviews on here, i began taking supplements again to help off-set some of the effects of my age as i continue to work out. those of us around my age know how much harder recovery has become, how much easier it is to get injurred and how it is harder to post gains from working out.

i started looking for a good, non-creatine containing, recovery supplement and started with GNC Amp Amplified Wheybolic Extreme about a year and a half ago. i started feeling better and saw some slight gains/benefits and then GNC jacked the price through the roof. go figure.

feeling much better overall and posting some positive gains with Wheybolic, i decided to step it up a bit and didn't rule out a creatine mix for a recovery supplement. i took Mybuild on a whim when i saw the huge price increase at GNC and since i had already been taking Muscletech Nanostim and liked the results, so moving to Myobuild wasn't a huge stretch.

i can't cite my "stats" here since i don't measure, but i am 6'2"/230 with a 35" waist and i wear a 46-48 long suit just for dimensions. my routine is designed (after years of various goals) to provide some strength gains and weight control. i don't lift for pure strength/power any longer. my routine is more medium weight with higher rep and tempo. i cycled the Myobuild with AI Testopro and Nanostim plus an EAS protein shake.

ok, the Myobuild taste is excellent all in all. it isn't as sweet as a grape juice, etc, which is good. what else can i say.

i did retain some water weight which i didn't enjoy (from the creatine i assume), but i absolutely had a larger, more sustained pump. it had been about 10 years since i took anything with creatine and i had forgotten the effects. i also had a noticeable strength increase. i don't "max out" any longer and i am sorry i can't be more quantitative on the increases.

my soreness/recovery was as good or better than with the Wheybolic Extreme. i cycled off of Myobuild after 8 weeks use and went back to just the Wheybolic for a month. my soreness/recovery was more difficult and noticeable during that month.

i don't do a huge amount of aerobics/running (i had a knee replacement), but i did notice some slight cramping in my calves during the occasional light 2 mile jog. again, i attribute that to the creatine because i had the same issues years ago when i was heavily into creatine supplements. however, that was minor.

all in all, i absolutely made gains in my workout routine (i am sorry i was more anecdotal and not as quantitative as many would like) while taking Myobuild. it worked very well in minimizing my soreness and shortening my recovery time. that is a complicated way of saying that i didn't feel as much an old man and could workout more frequently before needing a rest day. i have recently had to go to a 2 day on with rest day but while using the listed combination, i had many 3-4 days before "needing" a rest day. for you young guys, getting older sucks.

i know that some of what i was feeling/gaining may have been attributed to the Testopro and/or Nanostim, and maybe even a placebo effect, but i think not. bottom line is, i felt strongly and confident enough in Mybuilds positive effect on me that i spent the money (and not from GNC) to start a new cycle while recommending this to others.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Enhanced Recovery
    • Awesome Taste
    • Enhanced Strength
    • Slight Cramping Duing Jogs

BBody60

I get great recovery and stamina when i drink this

January 19, 2012

I get great recovery and stamina when i drink this while i am working out. It really keeps the strength up and keeps you going. I've tried numerous intra-workouts and i like this one the best. Very easy to take and the flavor is great. It does not make me want to puke after a heavy squat or deadlift workout. Grape is the one i purchased. Sometimes depending on the workout, i'll use three scoops. It has adaptogens, recovery agents, and a hefty dose of L-carnitine shown in studies to raise test and enhance recovery. Men with higher l-carnitine levels have higher test and better sperm quality. It also has the best/absolute/superior form of creatine possible, creatine HCL same as concrete. You get basically a full bottle of it in this product. It's great, try it and you won't be disappointed. I know i wasn't!!!
    EVitamins.com sells it for 29 bucks!!!!

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Enhanced Recovery
    • Superior Creatine
    • Small Scoops
    • Awesome Taste
    • Enhanced Strength
    • Enhanced Stamina

Posted January 19, 2012
      This stuff is way under dosed, and if you take enough for it to be effective, it's a total ripoff

Posted January 19, 2012
      2 scoops gives you TWO grams of L-carnitine, THREE grams of creatine HCL, 2.5 grams of betaine, 2 grams of glutamine, almost 2 grams of leucine and sufficient amounts of adaptogenic herbs. Check the numbers and then post about it. It's 20 servings at two scoops a workout for 29 bucks basically a dollar and 50 cents per workout. Buy all those ingredients separate and you'll pay way more.

Reinger

Rep?

Posted January 19, 2012
      No, I am not. I just love the new Super concentrated series and found them all for a great price. i am a cancer specialist, account executive, and all around educated freak. My intellectual ability is second to none. Don't insult me by calling me a rep. Big Body.

Reinger

Posted January 19, 2012
      Maybe you can use that intellectual ability to write a half decent review. Better luck next time.

Posted January 20, 2012
      check my #2 reply before repping yes or no

Posted January 20, 2012
      Not gonna hate on you, but my whey protein has more glutamine and bcaas per serving in it than this and i can throw in some straight Creapure from the manufacturer if i feel like it. I love the new concentrate series too, but post i just like using whey or if different Dark Matter