Mass-Tech Reviews

By: MuscleTech

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Ranks #20 of 23 (better than 14%) in
Protein > Weight Gainers

Mass-Tech is a Weight Gainer manufactured by MuscleTech. It is a protein based supplement that has additional calories from carbohydrates and fats. It is meant to add additional calories for the body in order to assist with weight and muscle mass gain.
INGREDIENTS (14)
THIS PRODUCT
(Amount not disclosed)

THIS PRODUCT
(Amount not disclosed)

Rapidly digested form of protein rich in amino acids that helps support lean body mass gains and muscle protein synthesis.

COMPARE SIMILAR

mmafighter1
  August 21, 2011

Hey everyone so i finished up my tub of Mass-Tech and honestly i had good results from it.

-----------------Taste 9/10------------------
I saw that some people thought it tasted nasty. I actually enjoyed the taste and i drank it with milk. I had the chocolate flavor and i thought it tasted like chocolate milk.
-------------mixability 8/10-----------------
I thought sometimes it was almost like pudding. It was really thick but what do you expect from a 5 scoop serving. I honestly didn't mind the thickness. One thing i did notice though is sometimes there would be white pellet looking things that wouldn't go away. It would only happen sometimes so i assume it was from me not shaking it good enough. Besides that i thought it mixed well for 5 scoops
------------Effectiveness 8/10---------------

I didnt see my brother for the duration of using this since i dont live at home and we live a half hour apart but when he saw me the first thing he said was, "wow you got big" I thought i was seeing noticeable size in my arms and chest but i always need a second opinion. I feel this worked like it said it would.

------------------Overall--------------------
I feel this is a solid product. It did what it claimed it would do but i didnt put on 10 pounds of muscle in 2 weeks like some people claim. I got decent results and i paid $25 since it was on clearance at my local GNC. I would recommend this product if you want to add mass. in my opinion you wont be disappointed
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Tatses Really Good
  • Builds Mass
  • Chocolate Tastes Really Really Good
  • Builds Muscle Mass
  • A Bit Pricy But Still Worth It
  • Serving Size Too Much Scoops
klashingIRON
  June 24, 2010

I went through a 5 pound jug of this a couple of months ago. Currently over in Afghanistan on a tour, and i've been through a BUTTLOAD of different supps. I couldn't really tell if this one worked for me. I couldn't get any measurements, well because it's hard to come accross a tape measure in the middle of the desert. And the scales that we do have are very inaccurate. One thing i can compliment on is that i noticed my pecs grow a little bit in size. I have this problem where, although i do have a nice chest (not bragging), the upper portion of my pecs just do not seem to want to grow outwards. This product didn't seem to help with that. It did have a good taste, however. And gave me more energy after long days of work when i didn't feel like hittin the gym hard. Not sure though if that was just because of insufficient foods at the crappy dining facility. All in all though, 7's accross the board...
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Tatses Really Good
  • A Bit Pricy But Still Worth It
  • Serving Size Too Much Scoops
jkfbgm
  April 25, 2010

Let me start off by saying the most important detail about this product...It works. I started off at 140 and am at 148 by the end of a 5lb tub. I started this and SciFits krealkalyn 1500 at the same time and it worked like a dream. Im not sure how much of my strength gains were by the krealkalyn or mass tech, but all of my excerises require more weight now. My bench has gone up 10lbs for example. The taste is good however there are a view downsides about mass tech. For one, the serving size. RIDICULOUS. 337g or around that which is 5 scoops. I did 3 scoops after a workout and 2 scoops before bed. I did use 5 scoops at one time during the day on nonworkout days. I would not recommend milk for this, way too thick to drink 16oz of it. I used water and actually thought it tasted better than milk and deffinitly not as thick. If used the recommended 5 scoops there are only 10 servings in the tub. And if used after a workout and before bed that means 5 days of use which is deffinitly not worth the price. But like I said before this stuff works great. I am a hardgainer and was giving up hope before this product. Will definitly buy again.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Tatses Really Good
  • Builds Mass