Mass-Tech

By: MuscleTech

Mass-Tech is a Weight Gainer manufactured by MuscleTech. It is a protein based supplement that has additional calories from carbohydrates and fats. It is meant to add additional calories for the body in order to assist with weight and muscle mass gain.

What should I take with Mass-Tech?
mmafighter1
  August 21, 2011

Hey everyone so i finished up my tub of Mass-Tech and honestly i had good results from it.

-----------------Taste 9/10------------------
I saw that some people thought it tasted nasty. I actually enjoyed the taste and i drank it with milk. I had the chocolate flavor and i thought it tasted like chocolate milk.
-------------mixability 8/10-----------------
I thought sometimes it was almost like pudding. It was really thick but what do you expect from a 5 scoop serving. I honestly didn't mind the thickness. One thing i did notice though is sometimes there would be white pellet looking things that wouldn't go away. It would only happen sometimes so i assume it was from me not shaking it good enough. Besides that i thought it mixed well for 5 scoops
------------Effectiveness 8/10---------------

I didnt see my brother for the duration of using this since i dont live at home and we live a half hour apart but when he saw me the first thing he said was, "wow you got big" I thought i was seeing noticeable size in my arms and chest but i always need a second opinion. I feel this worked like it said it would.

------------------Overall--------------------
I feel this is a solid product. It did what it claimed it would do but i didnt put on 10 pounds of muscle in 2 weeks like some people claim. I got decent results and i paid $25 since it was on clearance at my local GNC. I would recommend this product if you want to add mass. in my opinion you wont be disappointed
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Tatses Really Good
  • Builds Mass
  • Chocolate Tastes Really Really Good
  • Builds Muscle Mass
  • A Bit Pricy But Still Worth It
  • Serving Size Too Much Scoops
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.