Home > Categories > Weight Loss > Thermogenics > MuscleTech > HydroxyStim

MuscleTech HydroxyStim

Suspicious reviews discovered and deleted: Deleted several reviews from MuscleTech's "Field Test Team"

HydroxyStim MuscleTech User Rating: (10 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 61% (Uncertain)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

PharmaFreak Ripped Freak Reviews
Ripped Freak (14 Reviews)
VPX Clenbutrx Reviews
Clenbutrx (17 Reviews)
USP Labs Recreate Reviews
Recreate (65 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

Universal Animal Cuts Reviews
Animal Cuts (64 Reviews)
6.9
Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock Reviews
D4 Thermal Shock (27 Reviews)
6.4
PES Alphamine Reviews
Alphamine (25 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Reformulated MuscleTech HydroxyStim
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/muscletech/hydroxystim-new-100-capsules.html ...

PLEASE HELP! ...IM WONDERING IF HydroxyStim IS A GOOD PRODUCT. PROTEINS????
anyone and everyone.. im desperate to lose about 45 pounds. i wnt to do it in a...

MuscleTech Super Concentrated Series: MyoBuild, HydroxyStim, NanoStim, AlphaTest
I can't believe that nobody else got to this announcement first.  Alre...

HydroxyStim- Muscletech's New Fat Burner
http://www.muscletech.com/products/hydroxystim/index.shtml 177 Mg Germanium Rob...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

HydroxyStim Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
HydroxyStim Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Energy (7)
  • Focus (5)
  • Great Thermogenic Effect (4)
  • Weight Loss (4)
  • Not Effective (3)
  • No Weight Loss (2)
  • No Appetite Suppression (2)
  • No Energy (1)
April 15, 2013

sicarri

Age: 49

April 15, 2013
 This was given to me originally as a free sample and I put off using it, because of fear of the 'thermo' stuff and heart racing. I'm a 48 year old female, I don't need heart racing. This is my 3rd year jogging, and I do anywhere from 7 to 10k every other day or so (with a heart monitor). Finally I tried it - 1 capsule - went out jogging ... nothing special. 2 days later, 2 capsules ... sometime after 7k, I started running. Like a gazelle. Except, I'm a horse - I couldn't keep up with myself. But, the heart wasn't racing unnaturally.
1.5 capsules works for me. Day 3, I had to stop at 11.5k cuz the sun was getting too strong.
Just because I don't 'feel' it, doesn't mean it's not working. I don't want to feel it, in fact - I just want it to work.
The mood enhancer is interesting, too. Once the hormones kick in, I can start getting really negative ('i'll never lose weight, this is pointless, etc). On 2 capsules, I was h a p p y ... On 1.5 (yes, I have access powder in a dish, here), I am good, like on autopilot.
They should sell this by the gallon ...
Do need to do something about the sleep thing, tho. Warm milk, hot bath?
Appetite suppression - i don't think there is a product that can suppress my appetite! ^_^
Low 'Value' grade because I am cheap!
Pros:
Cons:
  • Energy
  • Smooth Energy
  • Extra Power During A Workout
    September 13, 2012

Driven60410

Age: 19

September 13, 2012
     Hydroxystim

I have used alot of supplements and only recently pieced together the puzzle to growing and how important recovery is. Having said that, I have been making great gains and decided to start taking hydroxystim since my gf no longer takes it(only for a couple weeks) Today was my deadlift day, which I focused on 3x2 with heavy weight, 20 squats ATG, Bicep 21s w/ 65 lb barbell x2 and 45/21 x1, forearms, and calves. I do forearms and calves everyother day now since they are very underworked. Back to hydroxystim

Took 2 on empty stomach upon waking(give my son a bath every morning) perfect to wake me up and feeling ENERGIZED within 40 minutes. My body was begging me to do some pulling and squats today.

I used 205 on deads 3x2(gradually working up with good form and feeling, im easily capable of 315 x5, but i dont wanna gas and have bad form since I am making great gains and injury free thank god).

Anyways, hydroxystim doesnt work for many I heard, but I had the tingles, massive energy boost, and my body is on fire(sweating and hot, BP is perfect and heartrate at a good rate) It works for me, all i can say is, try something if you are in the position and you may like it, don't always go by everyone's review, the only critic is you! I wanna dead 400 for reps and squat forever on this stuff!
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Energy
    • Focus
    • Great Thermogenic Effect
    • Smooth Energy
    • Appetite Suppression
    • Isn't Free
    August 13, 2012

AverageAndy

Reviews: 6

Age: 20

August 13, 2012
     I moved to Australia and was looking for a new pre workout to try so I went into a supp store and they recommended me this.

Effectiveness is quite good, good focus, good energy. Nothing extreme or "euphoric", however I did feel great at time during my workout.

I found taking this on an empty stomach had more effect and after a while, maybe 1-2months of use I stacked it up to 4 pills before working out and it was fine. The effectiveness does go away after a while due to a build up of tolerance but if you take 2-3days off it will work out fine.

3-4 hours of suppressed appetite after the workout and I haven't experienced any crash on this. It can rob you of you sleep however so do be careful when you take it.

No taste, its 3 pills and simple as that, price can be good if you find an online store, the supp stores are expensive.

I did lose weight slowly, but If I had kept my diet cleaner and more disciplined I would have seen better results. I did see good increases in fitness, because it makes you workout hard and forces an exercise induced calorie deficit.

Overall 6.8/10
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Appetite Suppression
    • Energy
    • Focus
    • Great Thermogenic Effect
    • Weight Loss
    • Nausea
    • Trouble Sleeping
    April 20, 2012

MillitaryFit

Reviews: 3

Age: 24

April 20, 2012
     Calm non jittery energy, focus focus focus on this stuff. I do brisk jogging and it works but it pushes you go intense, you take It under control and don't be controlled... Good stuff! No crash on this, the energy it gives kicks in during work out. I just do more than usual, I can't really tell you this will make you feel wired because it don't ... The energy is just there to do more and more...
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Energy
    • Focus
    • Great Thermogenic Effect
    • Weight Loss
    • Smooth Energy
    • Extra Power During A Workout
    • 3pills Before Workout
    January 19, 2012

Age: 23

January 19, 2012
     I love this product. FOUR caps is the sweet spot. I do not use it for weight loss. I use this for the quick energy. it's great if you forget your pre workout because you still get a great boost of energy weith the Neurocore blueprint. No side effects. It does keep me more solid though i have noticed. Just keep your protein intake up and your water consumption adequate. I thoroughly enjoy the product.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Smooth Energy
    • Extra Power During A Workout
    • Nice Value
    • Energy
    • Focus
      Reply #1:

Reputation: +23
      Bought this at www.Evitamins.com/ Great price!!!

Reply #2:

Reputation: +23
      Hydroxystim is driven by caffeine(100mg) and the patent pending natural geranium (177mg) for a natural metabolism spike and energy boost. DMAE and huperzine for focus. The yohimbe is used in conjunction with the caffeine and geranium to block alpha-2 receptors, when activated they make your body hold onto fat. This keeps the body in overdrive to burn off adipose tissue.

Reply #3:

Joined: 2/2011
      Reviews: 42
      Reputation: +1977
      Rep?

Reply #4:

Reputation: +23
      Just clarifying for others on my reviews because you give them all a no as being not helpful. I warm up with your max. Jealous much? Too much time on your hands>?

Reply #5:

Joined: 2/2011
      Reviews: 42
      Reputation: +1977
      No body is reading but thanks for clarifying.

January 9, 2012

edie420

Age: 18

January 9, 2012
       It doesnt really have a taste to it. When i first started taking it it made me really wake and ready to go. good for weight lose if you work out with it. there really isnt to much to say about it. but it coast ,with out a dout, way to much for what it does

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Weight Loss
      • Energy
        December 21, 2011

bewst

Reviews: 5

Age: 25

December 21, 2011
         Used this stuff for 4 weeks. First week I took 1 tab a day, the rest of the times its been 2 or 3 a day. The only effect I get from this stuff is the caffeine. Taking 3, plus drinking a PWO with caffeine will give me the jitters pretty bad.

I didn't notice any accelerated weight loss, no thermogenic effect. I literally got nothing from this product other then a caffeine headache.
          • No Weight Loss
          • No Appetite Suppression
          November 8, 2011

browguy808

Reviews: 5

Age: 31

November 8, 2011
           Received an 18ct sample bottle from muscletech for free to review. I started off with just 1 pill 30 minutes before cardio which gave me a nice thermogenic effect and overall feeling. No crash and no bad headaches whatsoever. I decided to try 2 pills before my next cardio session a couple days later and man was I flying high! The thermogenic effect was amazing(started sweating on my way to the gym) and I had an insane energy rush! I am not a beginner when it comes to stims, but the 2 caps was more than enough for what I wanted to accomplish! Once again, no bad headaches, stomach issues, or crash. It seemed like it tapered off slowly after my cardio session. One of the best things that I liked about this product was actually knowing how much of each ingredient was in there. I noticed that alot of supplements now are made up of huge proprietary blends. So there it is, Hydroxystim did what is was supposed to and actually exceeded my expectations! I highly recommend it to anyone and I might just pick up another bottle or 2 when Im done with this small bottle. Mahalo muscletech for making a solid product!!!

Pros:
          Cons:
          • Energy
          • Focus
          • Great Thermogenic Effect
          • Weight Loss
            October 23, 2011

Geo2588

Age: 41

October 23, 2011
             I have been taking Hydroxystim for 3 weeks now and there are only 2 things to say, "So far so bad" and "Muscletech has suckered me again, with fancy advertising and their "research". I did have great results with Hydroxycut when it first came out years ago, but I think they have tinkered with the formula over the years, which has made it ineffective as well. This is a reminder as to why I stay away from ineffective Muscletech products.

My workout consist of (1) week heavy weight/low rep followed by a week of medium weight/higher rep. (3) days of cardio, biking (30-60 mins/7-14 miles) or jogging (30 mins, 2.5-3.5) miles.

Clean diet, typical fish, chicken breast, no bread or pasta, junk food or fast food.

First and foremost, I like clear DIRECTIONS, so that I get the best results, which this product fails to do. It provides the dosage for workout days, but what about "off" days? Their website provides no answers, just cut and paste from the product page. Horrible

Effectiveness: HA! take 3 and didn't feel a thing. No boost of energy, no rush, not even the jitters or better focus. I did sweat a little, but nothing compared to when I take other products. NO appetite suppression. NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

Value: (0), Muscletech should really stop production and give the remainder of the completed product away for free.

Side effect: My wallet lost weight.

I know that everyone is different and not everyone will react the same way to a given product. This may be a perfect thermogenic for someone and they may get great results, however for me, it did NOTHING! I will be going back to Oxy Elite and sending this back for a refund.
            Pros:
            Cons:
            • Nice Fancy Ads
            • No Weight Loss
            • No Energy
            • No Appetite Suppression
            Reply #1:
            Gkeezy
            Gkeezy

Joined: 3/2011
            Reviews: 81
            Reputation: +1134
            HAHA bro your wallet lost weight. Love it. I had the same result with their nuerocore product, I guess just slapping a fancy label on a product does not make it a rockstar... if only...

September 28, 2011

aSonofOdin

Age: 22

September 28, 2011
             So i got this supp from GNC thinking it would be great after reading from the site and looking at some reviews. I am usually a student but i had 2 weeks off and would be working construction so i wanted to make the best out of the exercise. It was $40 for 110 caps and i took them as instructed. This is the end of the 3rd week now and i'm going to return it for the money back guarantee. I haven't noticed any Boost in energy or weight loss. I do notice a little appetite suppression but not much. Sometimes when i'm just sitting still i feel like my heart is beating too fast as well. If your looking for a good energy/thermogenic/fat loss pill i would go for OxyElite Pro. I'm going to buy that again next time, it gives you insane energy and the only complaint i had on that was that if you didn't use the energy physically it goes to your head. In summery, don't get hydroxystim.
            Cons:

Have you used HydroxyStim? Submit your own Review!