HydroxyStim

By: MuscleTech

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Only 4 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

HydroxyStim is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by MuscleTech. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.
COMPARE SIMILAR

Driven60410
  September 13, 2012

Hydroxystim

I have used alot of supplements and only recently pieced together the puzzle to growing and how important recovery is. Having said that, I have been making great gains and decided to start taking hydroxystim since my gf no longer takes it(only for a couple weeks) Today was my deadlift day, which I focused on 3x2 with heavy weight, 20 squats ATG, Bicep 21s w/ 65 lb barbell x2 and 45/21 x1, forearms, and calves. I do forearms and calves everyother day now since they are very underworked. Back to hydroxystim

Took 2 on empty stomach upon waking(give my son a bath every morning) perfect to wake me up and feeling ENERGIZED within 40 minutes. My body was begging me to do some pulling and squats today.

I used 205 on deads 3x2(gradually working up with good form and feeling, im easily capable of 315 x5, but i dont wanna gas and have bad form since I am making great gains and injury free thank god).

Anyways, hydroxystim doesnt work for many I heard, but I had the tingles, massive energy boost, and my body is on fire(sweating and hot, BP is perfect and heartrate at a good rate) It works for me, all i can say is, try something if you are in the position and you may like it, don't always go by everyone's review, the only critic is you! I wanna dead 400 for reps and squat forever on this stuff!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Energy
  • Focus
  • Great Thermogenic Effect
  • Smooth Energy
  • Appetite Suppression
  • Isn't Free
AverageAndy
  August 13, 2012

I moved to Australia and was looking for a new pre workout to try so I went into a supp store and they recommended me this.

Effectiveness is quite good, good focus, good energy. Nothing extreme or "euphoric", however I did feel great at time during my workout.

I found taking this on an empty stomach had more effect and after a while, maybe 1-2months of use I stacked it up to 4 pills before working out and it was fine. The effectiveness does go away after a while due to a build up of tolerance but if you take 2-3days off it will work out fine.

3-4 hours of suppressed appetite after the workout and I haven't experienced any crash on this. It can rob you of you sleep however so do be careful when you take it.

No taste, its 3 pills and simple as that, price can be good if you find an online store, the supp stores are expensive.

I did lose weight slowly, but If I had kept my diet cleaner and more disciplined I would have seen better results. I did see good increases in fitness, because it makes you workout hard and forces an exercise induced calorie deficit.

Overall 6.8/10
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Energy
  • Focus
  • Great Thermogenic Effect
  • Weight Loss
  • Appetite Suppression
  • Nausea
  • Trouble Sleeping
Geo2588
  October 23, 2011

I have been taking Hydroxystim for 3 weeks now and there are only 2 things to say, "So far so bad" and "Muscletech has suckered me again, with fancy advertising and their "research". I did have great results with Hydroxycut when it first came out years ago, but I think they have tinkered with the formula over the years, which has made it ineffective as well. This is a reminder as to why I stay away from ineffective Muscletech products.

My workout consist of (1) week heavy weight/low rep followed by a week of medium weight/higher rep. (3) days of cardio, biking (30-60 mins/7-14 miles) or jogging (30 mins, 2.5-3.5) miles.

Clean diet, typical fish, chicken breast, no bread or pasta, junk food or fast food.

First and foremost, I like clear DIRECTIONS, so that I get the best results, which this product fails to do. It provides the dosage for workout days, but what about "off" days? Their website provides no answers, just cut and paste from the product page. Horrible

Effectiveness: HA! take 3 and didn't feel a thing. No boost of energy, no rush, not even the jitters or better focus. I did sweat a little, but nothing compared to when I take other products. NO appetite suppression. NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

Value: (0), Muscletech should really stop production and give the remainder of the completed product away for free.

Side effect: My wallet lost weight.

I know that everyone is different and not everyone will react the same way to a given product. This may be a perfect thermogenic for someone and they may get great results, however for me, it did NOTHING! I will be going back to Oxy Elite and sending this back for a refund.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Nice Fancy Ads
  • No Weight Loss
  • No Energy
  • No Appetite Suppression

• Gkeezy
    October 23, 2011

HAHA bro your wallet lost weight. Love it. I had the same result with their nuerocore product, I guess just slapping a fancy label on a product does not make it a rockstar... if only...
aSonofOdin
  September 28, 2011

So i got this supp from GNC thinking it would be great after reading from the site and looking at some reviews. I am usually a student but i had 2 weeks off and would be working construction so i wanted to make the best out of the exercise. It was $40 for 110 caps and i took them as instructed. This is the end of the 3rd week now and i'm going to return it for the money back guarantee. I haven't noticed any Boost in energy or weight loss. I do notice a little appetite suppression but not much. Sometimes when i'm just sitting still i feel like my heart is beating too fast as well. If your looking for a good energy/thermogenic/fat loss pill i would go for OxyElite Pro. I'm going to buy that again next time, it gives you insane energy and the only complaint i had on that was that if you didn't use the energy physically it goes to your head. In summery, don't get hydroxystim.
 Cons:

Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.