Home > Categories > Creatine > Creatine Blends > MuscleTech > Creakic Hardcore

MuscleTech Creakic Hardcore

Suspicious reviews discovered and deleted: Deleted several reviews from MuscleTech's "Field Test Team"

Creakic Hardcore MuscleTech User Rating: (15 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 60% (Uncertain)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Gaspari Nutrition SizeOn Reviews
SizeOn (84 Reviews)
ProSource Creatine Reviews
Creatine (9 Reviews)
9.6
MuscleTech Cell-Tech Hardcore Reviews
Cell-Tech Hardcore (89 Reviews)
6.8
SciFit Kre-Alkalyn 1500 Reviews
Kre-Alkalyn 1500 (161 Reviews)
8.9

Products in the same category:

GNC Amplified Creatine 189 Reviews
Amplified Creatine 189 (125 Reviews)
Gaspari Nutrition SizeOn Maximum Performance Reviews
SizeOn Maximum Performance (43 Reviews)
GNC Creatine Monohydrate Reviews
Creatine Monohydrate (34 Reviews)
Optimum Creatine Powder Reviews
Creatine Powder (32 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Taking Creakic Hardcore: what is the Best Creatine supplement to build muscle mass and strength?
I have been taking creakic hardcore for 2 months and i have felt and seen improv...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Creakic Hardcore Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
Creakic Hardcore Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Builds Muscle (10)
  • Dense Muscles (5)
  • Increased Energy (4)
  • Outstanding Strength (3)
  • Pill Size (3)
  • Too Expensive (3)
  • Too Expensive Only B/c When I Bought It I Was In Hs And Only A Part Time Job (1)
  • Dosage (1)
February 16, 2012

dj615

Reviews: 4

Age: 31

February 16, 2012
 I am on my 2nd bottle of Creakic and it has definitely been a suitable product. It has allowed me to gain lean muscle mass (despite the product contents containing creatine monohydrate which more commonly causes bloating and water retention), while facilitating my diet to lose a lot of body fat on the 2nd bottle. It is a bit expensive and I feel more comfortable with a non monohydrate form of creatine, and C-Bol by Thermolife is a lot cheaper and I find to be more effective.
February 20, 2011

JHINOJO

Reviews: 2

Age: 18

February 20, 2011
 Got great results when using this product. not a big fan of creatine but man did this stuff make me one.

Dosage- these caplets are huge! If you cant down pills easily you will probably have some trouble taking em. you gotta take 6 after your workout so it takes some getting used to.

Results- you really see results fast. almost within 2 weeks.

the way this stuff works is that its calcium based rather than water based like the creatine you drink.
with drinkable creatine you swell up reall nice and you keep that swell as long as your dosing and cycling the creatine. as soon as you stop you lose the swell.

since these caplets are calcium based any muscle you build is your actual muscle not just a water swell. you can stop taking the caplets and even stop working out completely and the muscle will stay there for a good long while.

give this stuff a shot you wont regret it. i am on my second bottle of this already
  • Dosage
Reply #1:

Joined: 6/2011
Reviews: 0
Reputation: 0
im curious to try this stuff i am not usually a big fan of creatine.. im debating on this product or a krealklyn creatine

Reply #2:

Joined: 6/2011
Reviews: 0
Reputation: 0
most of muscletech products are nuthing but a bunch of bull***

February 16, 2011

usar111

Reviews: 1

Age: 20

February 16, 2011
 Expensive to stack with Lukic and Gakic but Creakic was very effective. Noticed big difference very quick. At the time I was only doing pushups and situps after my military training. Will for sure use this again
Pros:
Cons:
  • Retains Muscle
    January 16, 2011

hughesn2

Reviews: 4

Age: 19

January 16, 2011
     When I bought it, it was very expensive b/c I was also 16-17yrs old and I thought it would work better. Two years ago it was my first workout supplement I ever tried for sports and it was semi-effective but I don't think I worked out enough for it to be effective. I work out much more now than back then and now I would know how it is more effective. I also think the guy at GNC saw a HS kid who had no knowledge on workout supplements and told me what the "research" says and I bought it, bad idea at that time b/c it was $50 and it was semi-effective but when I used it up last year it became more effective when in college. I stacked it with Pro Complex and Gakic during college so that may be why it was more effective. But at the time I bought it Creakic was the #1 supplement at any GNC but now there are much more ones that are more effective.
    • Too Expensive Only B/c When I Bought It I Was In Hs And Only A Part Time Job

CodyZ18

Reviews: 16

Age: 18

April 10, 2010
     Was a good creatine supplement. Gained some good size that wasn't gone in the following week I finished using the product. Works best when stacked with Leukic Hardcore and of course diet and exercise.

mjh34

Reviews: 18

Age: 24

April 10, 2010
       Making good strength gains and works well, comes recommended. Price is not great but I'd say it's worth it. Not to mention the cool bottle. Pills are big but not a problem unless you take 3 of these with 6 Leukics in the morning which sometimes gets a bit much, but it is convenient and gets results.
      April 7, 2010

Hxcbf2121

Reviews: 31

Age: 22

April 7, 2010
       Great product definitely the best creatine pill I have taken I do like powders better though. Good product especially if you're just getting started
      March 17, 2010

Baresi

Reviews: 21

Age: 30

March 17, 2010
       Not the best bargain as far as price, but at least it's effective. One of the best creatine products since Creatine Mono... You should be getting some extra reps right away.
      Love that it's in pill form just would like them to be a little smaller.
      Overall I recommend this supp to anyone who's wanted to try it and haven't.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Dense Muscles
        February 23, 2010

KingNez

Reviews: 1

Age: 22

February 23, 2010
         Wow I went from benching 225 8 times the highest in my life at one time to 18 in a month in a half I felt super strong miracle pill post workout best ever
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Outstanding Strength
          February 17, 2010

copman33

Reviews: 6

Age: 23

February 17, 2010
           So another MuscleTech product, you would think i learned my lesson but nah lol. So anyway back on track, this product vas a very good product. Not great but good. First off it did exactly what it said it would do for me. More tight feeling hard muscle adn i put on about 5 extra lbs at least, but i think alot was due to water retention. My only complaint is the pill size, my lord what a massive pill. But goes down fairly easy and does the job.
          • Pill Size

Have you used Creakic Hardcore? Submit your own Review!