Home > Categories > Creatine > Blends > MuscleTech > Creakic Hardcore > Reviews

Creakic Hardcore

By MuscleTech

Suspicious reviews discovered and deleted: Deleted several reviews from MuscleTech's "Field Test Team"

Creakic Hardcore MuscleTech
7.6/10
(Weighted average based on 15 Reviews)

Ranks #16 of 33 (better than 53%)
in Creatine > Blends
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

Baresi

Not the best bargain as far as price, but at least it's effective

Not the best bargain as far as price, but at least it's effective. One of the best creatine products since Creatine Mono... You should be getting some extra reps right away.
Love that it's in pill form just would like them to be a little smaller.
Overall I recommend this supp to anyone...
Love that it's in pill form just would like them to be a little smaller.
Overall I recommend this supp to anyone who's wanted to try it and haven't.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Dense Muscles

Got great results when using this product

Got great results when using this product. not a big fan of creatine but man did this stuff make me one.

Dosage- these caplets are huge! If you cant down pills easily you will probably have some trouble taking em. you gotta take 6 after your workout so it takes some getting used to.

Results- you really see results fast. almost within 2 weeks.

the way this stuff works is that its calcium based rather than water based like the creatine you drink.
    with drinkable creatine you swell up reall nice and you keep that swell as long as your dosing and cycling the creatine. as soon as you stop you lose the swell.

since these caplets are calcium based any muscle you build is your actual muscle not just a water swell. you can stop taking the caplets and even stop working out completely and the muscle will stay there for a good long while.

give this stuff a shot you wont regret it. i am on my second bottle of this already

• Dosage

Posted February 20, 2011
    im curious to try this stuff i am not usually a big fan of creatine.. im debating on this product or a krealklyn creatine

Posted February 20, 2011
    most of muscletech products are nuthing but a bunch of bull***

Good product especially if you're just getting started

Great product definitely the best creatine pill I have taken I do like powders better though. Good product especially if you're just getting started

Not great but good

So another MuscleTech product, you would think i learned my lesson but nah lol. So anyway back on track, this product vas a very good product. Not great but good. First off it did exactly what it said it would do for me. More tight feeling hard muscle adn i put on about 5 extra lbs at least, but i think alot was due to water retention. My only complaint is the pill size, my lord what a massive pill. But goes down fairly easy and does the job.

dj615
    (-1)

It has allowed me to gain lean muscle mass

I am on my 2nd bottle of Creakic and it has definitely been a suitable product. It has allowed me to gain lean muscle mass (despite the product contents containing creatine monohydrate which more commonly causes bloating and water retention), while facilitating my diet to lose a lot of body fat on the 2nd bottle. It is a bit expensive and I feel more comfortable with a non monohydrate form of creatine, and C-Bol by Thermolife is a lot cheaper and I find to be more effective.

• Pill Size

Noticed big difference very quick

Expensive to stack with Lukic and Gakic but Creakic was very effective. Noticed big difference very quick. At the time I was only doing pushups and situps after my military training. Will for sure use this again

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Retains Muscle

I work out much more now than back then

When I bought it, it was very expensive b/c I was also 16-17yrs old and I thought it would work better. Two years ago it was my first workout supplement I ever tried for sports and it was semi-effective but I don't think I worked out enough for it to be effective. I work out much more now than back then and now I would know how it is more effective. I also think the guy at GNC saw a HS kid who had no knowledge on workout supplements and told me what the "research" says and I bought it, bad idea at that time b/c it was $50 and it was semi-effective but when I used it up last year it became more effective when in college. I stacked it with Pro Complex and Gakic during college so that may be why it was more effective. But at the time I bought it Creakic was the #1 supplement at any GNC but now there are much more ones that are more effective.

• Too Expensive Only B/c When I Bought It I Was In Hs And Only A Part Time Job

mjh34

Making good strength gains and works well

Making good strength gains and works well, comes recommended. Price is not great but I'd say it's worth it. Not to mention the cool bottle. Pills are big but not a problem unless you take 3 of these with 6 Leukics in the morning which sometimes gets a bit much, but it is convenient and gets results.

Was a good creatine supplement

Was a good creatine supplement. Gained some good size that wasn't gone in the following week I finished using the product. Works best when stacked with Leukic Hardcore and of course diet and exercise.

I felt super strong

Wow I went from benching 225 8 times the highest in my life at one time to 18 in a month in a half I felt super strong miracle pill post workout best ever

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Outstanding Strength