Home > Categories > Creatine > Creatine Blends > MuscleTech > Cell-Tech Hardcore

MuscleTech Cell-Tech Hardcore

Suspicious reviews discovered and deleted: Deleted several reviews from MuscleTech's "Field Test Team"

Cell-Tech Hardcore MuscleTech User Rating: (89 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 76% (Reliable)
LOWEST Prices for Cell-Tech Hardcore (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
38.88 Buy Cell-Tech Hardcore Thousands of Supplements! Buy Cell-Tech Hardcore
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

MRI Anabolic Switch Reviews
Anabolic Switch (15 Reviews)
SciFit Kre-Alkalyn 1500 Reviews
Kre-Alkalyn 1500 (161 Reviews)
8.9
EST Methyl Mass Reviews
Methyl Mass (2 Reviews)
GNC Creatine Monohydrate Reviews
Creatine Monohydrate (34 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

GNC Amplified Creatine 189 Reviews
Amplified Creatine 189 (125 Reviews)
Gaspari Nutrition SizeOn Reviews
SizeOn (84 Reviews)
Gaspari Nutrition SizeOn Maximum Performance Reviews
SizeOn Maximum Performance (43 Reviews)
Optimum Creatine Powder Reviews
Creatine Powder (32 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Possibly trying Cell-Tech Hardcore..
So probably within the next two weeks ill be getting back on creatine after 1-1....

Cell-Tech Hardcore
Strength Supplements Used in this Journal: Cell-Tech Hardcore (MuscleTech) ...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Cell-Tech Hardcore is the new, advanced version of creatine from MuscleTech. While it is an effective product, it is often disregarded as it is overpriced and the ingredient profile could be drastically improved according to some. While it is a hit and miss product in terms of satisfaction, it is up to the user to decide if they want to give it a run.

Cell-Tech Hardcore Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Cell-Tech Hardcore Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Builds Muscle (43)
    • Taste (35)
    • Weight Gain (23)
    • Great Recovery (20)
    • Too Expensive (42)
    • Bloated Stomach (29)
    • Water Retention (21)
    • I Found That It Was Mostly Sugar In Each Serving! (14)
    October 8, 2013

Highlow

Reviews: 2

Age: 30

October 8, 2013
    Never felt so bloated in my life !

First off let me saying damn this thing makes you feel bloated.
    The instructions says to take this after you workout but I have no idea how you are suppose to do that when this fills you up.
    So I decided to take this during my work out.
    First two weeks I took this I was in the bathroom more often and I farted a lot which my wife hated lol.

Value: 8/10 it was 55$ for a 6lb jug I think, I'm not to really sure about it, never bought another bottle after my first. On the labels they also tell you to preload for the first couple days too just to get your body adjusted. I felt like that was just marketing to get you to finish up your first bottle faster to buy another one. If you take that much creatine in your body in one day, you will just end up ***ing it out anyways.

Taste: 7/10 I got orange, it was pretty good, tasted exactly like a orange fanta. So basically a orange soda. It was really sweet because this was loaded with sugar, haha felt like I was going to become a diabetic after this. Felt like I was dehydrated after drinking this.

Mixabilty: 10/10 mixes really easy, no lumps or chunks, no left over creatine left in my shaker.

Effectiveness: 7/10 I did felt like I had some good pumps while I was on this. Had some really good energy. Put on some size mostly all water, my face swell up a little from the water intake.
    Recovery is a lot better when I'm on this.

Overall: 7/10 I gave it a 7 just because this would make it would make you bloated, look bloated. If you are that type that likes a lot of water retention puffy looks I recommend this to you. I does give you pumps tho and some slight strength increases.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Alright Pump
    • Helps Recovery
    • Weight Gain
    • Builds Some Muscle
    • Bloated Stomach
    • Water Retention
    November 18, 2012

ozgymstar

Reviews: 18

Age: 24

November 18, 2012

First off i would like to say after all the jokes about celltech i had to try this.

i got the 2kg tub and took 2 servings a day (as recommended) . i used this on my first bulk and i have to say within a week of taking this product my muscle glycogen filled up like crazy! maybe it was because my muscle was flat from dieting and losing weight but this filled me up with in 1 week.

the taste was great. i got fruit punch and loved it had it with my vanilla protein post workout.

side effects would include some water retention but it was not that bad.

i took this with just your basic protein and soon took it with the DMAA mesomorph.

the only downside of this product was that it was so expensive for like 25 servings. i did find ways through friends and store owners to get this product cheap. so it did not become a concern for me.

if i where to recommend this product to some one i would tell them not to take 2 scoops just take one and do it postworkout you will still get results. alot of these supplement company's claim you need to cycle certain products...this is creatine not steriods hahaha

over all good product if you have the money for it and you use it wisely.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Muscle Cell Volumiser
    • Taste
    • Alright Pump
    • Weight Gain
    November 1, 2012

musclebird

Reviews: 12

Age: 25

November 1, 2012
     Hello,
    I used cell-tech for 8 weeks combining 5-6 days weight training, cardio and 2500-3500 cal diet
    one scoop before and 0ne scoop after training.

Effectiveness: I gained lean muscle during the whole period and some strength gains but not as much as the company's reclaims!!
    It reduces soreness.

Taste: It taste really good! even better than natural juice!(i tried almost all the flavors)

Mixing: Easy to mix

Price: it is overpriced:(

Side effects: upset stomach and some gases

Cons:
    • Taste
    • Great Recovery
    • Alright Pump
    • Helps Recovery
    August 11, 2012

rubberguard

Reviews: 4

Age: 28

August 11, 2012
     Celltech is not for the person on a cut or someone trying to lean out. Celltech has 75 grams of sugar and around 10 grams of creatine monohydrate. This is designed to spike your insulin which helps shuttle the creatine into your muscles. Take post workout to take advantage of your 35 minute anabolic window when your protein synthesis is higher and your body can absorb alot.

I recommend this product if you are trying to bulk out and need the extra recovery after an intense workout
    Cons:
    • Taste
    • Great Recovery
    • Weight Gain
    June 26, 2012

Reviews: 6

Age: 19

June 26, 2012
     As you can already tell I was so generous in giving this product a whole 2!

*VALUE- Terrible, the 4lb tub is 20 servings and about 40$, or something around there. I got the 6lb tub for about 16$ so I thought hey why not give it a shot. Usually you get what you pay for right? Not with this product and Muscletech suggests you take 2 servings a day which will equal out to 10 servings every 4lb tub.

*TASTE- I had the Fruit Punch which on the label looks delicious, but don't be so quick to presume such a thing! The taste was terrible, you would think something that has as much sugar as a Coke-a-Cola would be delicious right? Nope, I took 1 scoop a day because 77g of sugar is outrageous. In conclusion, terrible taste.

*EFFECTIVENESS- It made me really bloated and that's about all it did for me. I couldn't even take it after week 3, I ended up giving it away because this product is just awful in every single way. And for MuscleTech to make such claims on a product that contains 77g of sugar is so dishonest to the hard working people is beyond my morals.

*INGREDIENT PROFILE- Sugar, Sugar, and did i mention Sugar? Per 2 scoops theres 77g of sugar and they want you to take it 2x a day! That's 154g of sugar a day, NOT including your daily diet. That's how you get diseases my friends and I wish that in conclusion someone would have took ill and proved muscletech for the spineless company they are and drove them out of business.

***STAY AWAY FROM MUSCLETECH.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Good Gift For The One You Hate In Your Life
    • Bloated Stomach
    • Taste
    • Way Too Much Sugar
    • Very Dishonest
    Antell32
    Antell32

Joined: 4/2011
    Reviews: 20
    Reputation: +73
    Well sugar is beneficial post workout, however 2 servings at 77g each is outrageous. I would recommend 1 scoop post and that's really all you need. A better alternative would be Kre Alkalyn and then drink vitargo post.

Reply #2:

Joined: 6/2012
    Reviews: 6
    Reputation: +8
    Yeah, i've seen Kre Alkalyn everywhere. I tend to stick with the traditonal mono powder and I usually get the sugar from my milk and banana post work out. I've also wanted to try Virtago.

June 22, 2012

deeshmond

Reviews: 11

Age: 26

June 22, 2012

USE
    I took this product as a creatine supplement. As directed, I took 2 scoops in the morning and 2 scoops after I worked out for the first five days. For the rest of the container (20 more days), I took 2 scoops after my workout. My goal was to help increase my strength and size.

EFFECTIVENESS
    This is actually a higher score than I thought I would give this product because there were many cons (which I will discuss). But, I have to admit that by the end of the container, I did notice some improvements in my strength and physique. But I think I would have experienced those same gains had I taken another creatine product and just added some carbs and BCAAs. I will say that it is more effective than taking nothing though so it has to get some marks for that.

MIXABILITY
    It mixed decently. There was a bit of residue and there was definitely a syrupy texture to it—not bad overall, though (but you know there’s a problem when mixability gets the highest score in a supplement review).

TASTE/DRINKABILITY
    I had the orange flavor. It tasted like a really sugary and syrupy version of McDonald’s orange soda. I actually used to like their orange soda so I guess it gets a few marks for taste! The drinkability is where the problem is. Like I said it was really syrupy and that did not make it fun to drink, especially in the loading phase when you need to take it before breakfast first thing in the morning. And it made me feel so bloated that I could barely eat anything after that. It felt like someone just poured a bottle of syrup into my stomach. I tried having many different types of breakfasts (toast, bagel, eggs, protein shake/fruit smoothie) but I could barely get anything else in me. I had to wait at least an hour or two and I felt like I was rushing to get all my calories in each day. I thought it might be different after I worked out but the same thing happened—I’d have to wait at least an hour before I could get anything else in me. It had plenty of carbs, which is good after exercise; but during that post-workout window, you NEED to be getting more protein in you than just the amino acids in this product. This product made it hard to do that.

SIDE EFFECTS
    Definitely caused bloating—worse than any other creatine product I’ve ever taken. I’ve even had thick, low-quality weight-gainers that were packed with fillers that sat in my stomach better than this product did. As mentioned, this made it very difficult to eat anything for awhile—you need to eat plenty of quality calories to put on lean muscle so if you’re taking something that’s impeding your ability to do so, you’re in trouble. So yes I experienced side effects—both direct and indirect ones.

VALUE
    As with all MuscleTech products I’ve ever taken—or at least seen on the shelf—it is ridiculously overpriced. I got the 6.6lb container for $60 and it only lasted just over three weeks. Now, let me say that I have no problem coughing over extra money if I’m buying a great product—in my eyes, those types of purchases are worth it. But I have definitely taken creatine supplements for MUCH less that were just as, if not more, effective than Cell-Tech. It does have many other ingredients in it like dextrose and BCAAs. But you could buy these products separately, take them with your creatine, and STILL get more bang for your buck. I gave it a few marks because it is better than taking nothing (probably anyways!) so you’re not getting completely ripped off. But the bottom line is this product is far too overpriced.

COMPARED TO OTHER PRODUCTS
    Not your best bet! There are many other products that I would recommend taking before this one. Actually, I’d recommend any other creatine product before this one! There are just too many cons with this product. Try Purple K, Con-Cret, or even just plain creatine monohydrate—you’ll save money and get similar results especially if you take it with some of the other ingredients in Cell-Tech (again, I think you’ll still get more bang for your buck doing it this way).

OVERALL
    I was really disappointed with this product. I tried a few more MuscleTech products (I think I was probably a victim of hyped marketing) and did not like those either. I really think you are better to go with another creatine product. Just make sure you’re taking your creatine with carbs, as studies suggest this is more effective than taking creatine on its own. Personally, I’ve tried a few different combinations and found that I get the best results when I mix my creatine with some sort of carb drink (e.g., I prefer Vitargo, but even just waxy maize or Gatorade is good) as well as BCAAs (Xtend is my favorite). If you want to give Cell-Tech a try, go ahead and hopefully for your sake (and money) you experience better results than I did—but, personally, this would be one of the last products I would recommend.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Builds Some Muscle
    • Stomach Pains With Morning Loading Dose
    • Upset Stomach
    • Taste
    February 28, 2012

Franny

Reviews: 15

Age: 21

February 28, 2012
     This Product is Actually the Best Creatine Product that I Have tried. I Actually Have Used Many other Creatine Products and havent gotten Results close to what Celltech Delivers.

This Product is on The Pricey Side, But if you get a Deal online your in good luck. I got it at supplementwarehouse.com for 32$ for the 6.6lb and when it arrived it actually had 20% more free labeled on it so thats always good!

Profile: This does contain alot of Sugar, 75grams of Dextrose with a Blend of many different forms of Creatine and other growth factors.

I Have used this product many times and Each time I Try it I always change up My Diet to accomadate it into my Routine and hopefully My Body uptakes More of What I put into it.

I Actually use this during bulking season now and I Up My Daily Water intake alot more and also My Regular Carbs as well to help absorb more creatine into my muscles. Soon as I wake up I Drink the serving with about 2 bottles of water. and again right after my workout. Double dosing is reccomended for the first week as this is the loading stage. I also take my protein shake about 45min to an hour after i take this after my workout.

My Results: Were Amazing. I Really Felt My Muscles Take in Alot. My Recovery Time was cut in Half. My Lifts All went up By a Minimum of 10 lbs. While on my bulking routine I Did Gain a Little over 13 lbs after the first Month of Supplementing with this into my Routine. And surprisingly When I Ran out of celltech I only Lost 3 lbs, Ive Kept the Majority Of my Weight. And I wasnt Bloated. I Didnt feel uncomfortable at all.

Taste is Okay if you Like Really Sugary Tasting Sweetness. Im not a big fan of it but hey It Works. Mixing is easy as well. I also noticed I get Much Greater Pumps with this compared to N.O Products.

My Reccomendation: I found I Got the Greatest Results from this when Before I Started Taking this; For a Whole Month Before I would Limit my Daily Carbs to a Certain Minimum like 50 carbs per day. Or Lower. Barely Any Sugars in my diet. And also Boosted up my protein intake. After doing this for a whole month with No Cheat meals or days, My Body Became that Much More Sensitive to Insulin Spikes. So When I started taking Celltech My Body Utilized Much More of it. Most people I assume just Buy this and Take it right away and just assume theyre doing the best. Listen to your Body and Limit certain things that way when You Reintroduce it; Your Body will Thank You!

But Hey, Thats Just My Advice. Or You Could Do, Whatever The F**K You Wana Do!! Haha< (HodgeTwins)
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Impressive Power
    • Weight Gain
    • Helps Recovery
    • Great Recovery
    mempp9
    mempp9

Joined: 12/2011
    Reviews: 15
    Reputation: +75
    Nice review, man. Hodge Twins Nation!

December 21, 2011

TheTower

Reviews: 1

Age: 15

December 21, 2011
     if you want to get harder, fuller muscles use this supplement. i went through about 6 pounds of this and it has worked well.the taste is bad but taste isn't everything results are. i play football and i was a tank. i was a linebacker and i could explode through the holes when blitzing and i was unstoppable. also u'll see results in a week taking one scoop a day and you can feel the hardness of your muscles too.
    • Water Retention
    • Taste
    • Way Too Much Sugar
    December 16, 2011

cdruz32

Reviews: 19

Age: 18

December 16, 2011
     I took this stuff a little while back because a friend of mine said he took it and got a lot stronger while on it so I said what the heck ill try it and I was disappointed overall. The only thing I liked was the taste other than that I didnt really get much out of it. Gained a little bit of weight and lifts went up a tiny bit but thats it. Maybe I was just one of those people whose body didnt react as well to this as others like my friend
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Builds Some Muscle
    • Taste
    • Alright Pump
    • Not That Effective
    • Better Stuff Out There
    November 3, 2011

skocypiec

Reviews: 2

Age: 24

November 3, 2011
     For all you dorks that say this does not work, you are retarded. 75 grams of pure dextrose will increase size in anyone or make you diabetic. The key is to do High intensity lifting. Meaning be a man and lift the heavy weight, i do 12-10-8. usually with every lift i do. I also Change it up week to week, its never the same routine. when im on my last rep of every set i do i make sure its the last rep i can do in a set. When moving on to the next set, UP THE WEIGHT. The sup will be useless along with building muscle if you dont actually use your muscles. This shizz really does work. 8 weeks and i became a beast. as for the bloating, that happens to me with whatever shake i take.
    Cons:
    • Taste
    • Great Recovery
    • Weight Gain
      nofatchix
      nofatchix

Joined: 9/2011
      Reviews: 10
      Reputation: +420
      im not sure whats more retarded. a person that believes a company that puts almost 400 calories / 77g of carbs / 75g of sugar / 0g of protein in their creatine (monohydrate) product and thinks its a bad product. or the person that submits a review on a product, but fails to mention anything about the product in their review?

Reply #2:
      SoCalLivin
      SoCalLivin

Joined: 3/2011
      Reviews: 20
      Reputation: +825
      This cant be legit. These reviews always make me wonder what this guy is like in real life.

Reply #3:
      adam777
      adam777

Joined: 1/2011
      Reviews: 17
      Reputation: +505
      I haven't heard the word "dork" in a while.

Reply #4:
      LordShader
      LordShader

Joined: 10/2011
      Reviews: 5
      Reputation: -6
      I AM AGREE THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT. MAYBE YOU COULD BE A LITTLE HARD SAYING WORDS LIKE "RETARDED" BUT IT DID NOT HURT ME. I THINK THAT PEOPLE FEELINGS ARE SO WEAK BUT YOU MUST BE CAREFULL IF WANT TO DO A REVIEW, IT DID NOT HURT ME BUT SOMEONE DO NOT FEEL THE SAME... IT WORKS, IT IS EXPENSIVE AND THIS IS THE MAIN PROBLEM... COME ON GUYS WE ARE LIFTERS... I GIVE IT 8/10 BECAUSE I LOSED SOME WEIGHT WHEN I LEAVE IT BY A MONTH BUT CERTAINLY WORKS.

Have you used Cell-Tech Hardcore? Submit your own Review!