MuscleTech AnoTest

Suspicious reviews discovered and deleted: Deleted several reviews from MuscleTech's "Field Test Team"

AnoTest MuscleTech User Rating: (4 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 41% (Suspicious)

Compare Similar Products:

Products in the same category:

USP Labs Pink Magic Reviews
Purus Labs D-Pol Reviews
D-Pol (68 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Muscletech Anabolic Halo+AnoTest Deal of the day
Muscleandstrength.com has both items and t shirt for 42.87 for today only. I kno...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

AnoTest Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
AnoTest Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Increased Strength (3)
  • Builds Muscle (3)
  • Increased Energy (1)
  • Increased Muscle Strength!! (1)
  • Too Expensive (4)
  • Bowel Issues (3)
  • Mixability (3)
  • No Results (1)
Have you used AnoTest? Submit your own Review!
February 10, 2013

Ghjgmb

Age: 40

February 10, 2013
 I'm 40 years old and started lifting weights in july 2012 to build muscle. I was growing as expected. I noticed anotest on muscletech website. I read the label and decided I got excited! Once I arrived at GNC and seen the retail price I walked out of there empty handed($70). Too expensive for only 20 servings (2 scoops for max effect, 40 scoops total). I kept workingout with slow progress. In December I finally bought some from amazon. The total cost was $70 with shipping for two containers!!! When I first started using Anotest I was benching 135# 12 reps, curling 60# barbell 8-9 reps(I weigh 165# small frame). After about 6 weeks and almost done with both containers I'm benching #155 at 12 reps and curling #70 barbell 15 reps. Nothing changed but me adding Anotest. I have not gained this much strength since I first started working out. I have not had any digestive problems while taking Anotest. I think it's really helped me since my test is probably lower because of my age. I have even noticed more chest hair and a higher sex drive. I did not take it everyday only on work out days after my work out. Even then I missed a day here and here. I would recommend Anotest to anyone that wants to get some serious gains.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Increased Muscle Strength!!
  • Increased Strength
Sleepwalker
Sleepwalker

Joined: 4/2012
Reviews: 14
Reputation: +4
I wish I could decide I was excited after reading a label.

November 9, 2012

Diesel656

Reviews: 4

Age: 24

November 9, 2012
 AnoTest is the first product I have tried from the new MuscleTech Performance Series. I have long avoided MuscleTech products due to their price, their labeling and the reviews but after the revamp I was anxious to give their line a shot. So far, I am quite pleased.

Profile - 9/10

L-Glutamine 1,000mg †
L-Leucine 900mg †
L-Valine 375mg †
L-Isoleucine 375mg †

The profile on this product is very clean and the dose of every single ingredient clearly shown. In fact the compounds are even broken down showing how much of a certain ingredient or element they provide. This is a complete about face for MuscleTech and a huge step in the right direction. AnoTest is primarily a DAA supplement but there are additions of other ingredients that amplify the test boosting potential as well as a nice BCAA and glutamine blend.

The DAA is fully dosed (with two scoops) and is the backbone of this product. Tried and true, I wont beat a dead horse.

The L-Carnitine L-Tartate is a popular ingredient in a wide range of athletic supplements but its main purpose here is a relatively novel one. LCLT has shown in many studies to reduce muscle tissue damage in acute bouts of resistance training. With less muscle tissue damage there are more hormonal receptor cites available thus increasing an athlete's anabolic potential. The amount in AnoTest is at or above what most studies used.

The Boron Citrate is an interesting addition but not a new idea. Boron supplements used to be big in the 90s but died out before too long. It may be making a comeback though, as some new research is finding that boron dosed daily can increase free testosterone, reduce SHBG and reduce estradiol (a type of estrogen). Hence the estradiol lowering claim on the label. The dose used in the study was 11.6mg of boron so with two scoops you come close with 10mg.

Taste and Mixability - 8/10

I am not a huge fan of fruit punch flavors but this one was pretty good. It hid the flavor of the DAA well and the after taste was rather sweet instead of the usual sour.

It mixed well with the exception of some white particulates that were most likely the LCLT as I have the same problem with my bulk powder LCLT. The coloring also lingers in any shaker bottle - not a big issue but I am sure this stuff can stain.

Effectiveness - 8/10

As a 24 year old I am already producing plenty of testosterone. That being said, I believe AnoTest boosted it even higher though as I had not gotten blood tests it will be a purely anecdotal assessment. I began taking two scoops every morning on an empty stomach the same week I began my bulk and after my second week on cycle I noticed a difference in intensity, recovery and progression. Part of this was no doubt due to the fact I was off a cut and taking in twice as many calories but my alpha male mentality was in full swing and I was in the mind set where I wanted to kill weights. I was adding weight to my routines about 50% faster than I had on my previous bulk and my recovery was still relatively quick.

The only drawback was one I get from any and all DAA products. About thirty minutes to an hour after drinking this, I would be running to the bathroom.

Value - 5/10

This is where this product falters. I received this for free but online you can pick it up for $40-50 which means you are going to be paying at the very least $2 per serving at two scoops a serving. It's a great product but when you can pick up bulk DAA powder for such a better price it makes you wonder if the boron, LCLT, amino acids and some flavoring are worth it.

Overall - 8/10

I really liked this product and I imagine men older than myself would get even more out of it. The convenience, clean profile, good taste and obvious thought (ie well rounded) put into this product would put it on top if the price weren't dragging it down.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Increased Strength
October 12, 2012

Reviews: 13

Age: 37

October 12, 2012
 Well, i got this because my wife gave it to me, i knew about the final result, because Muscletech is a total waste of money and time.

-Value(10/10):Too pricey,like 50 dollars here in my country as all muscletech produc ts.

-Effectiveness(0/10):I got no results, none, zero results, that red liquid, infested my intestines, and I stopped going to the bathroom for one hour, I drank every day in the morning and nothing, my wife paid the consequences for truly bothered me for having purchased this product.

-Overall(0/10):Not recommend anyone buy this product or anything that has to do with products Muscletech, I read several reviews on other forums and because they gave samples, put lies in their reviews, bad bad as ever, Muscletech ...

Too bad they lie to their customers, one day I was one of them, but even my wife learned the lesson ...
    • Lie To The Customers
    • Waste Of Money
    • Nothing
    • No Results
    BigVida
    BigVida

Reviews: 15
    Reputation: +133
    Muscletech make me domestically violent, wife buy bad test boost product, me no like being a customer

Reply #2:
    WarMachine
    WarMachine

Joined: 1/2012
    Reviews: 75
    Reputation: +2386
    How long did you use it for? DAA products often need about 12 days before benefits can be achieved.

Reply #3:
    littlebear34
    littlebear34

Joined: 7/2012
    Reviews: 15
    Reputation: +316
    I cannot comprehend why gave this product a value of 10.

Reply #4:

Joined: 3/2011
    Reviews: 13
    Reputation: -8
    I'msorryaboutthevalue,iwasconfused,becuaseitstoopricey,maybesomemodcanchangeitto0.

August 4, 2012

Age: 19

August 4, 2012
     This is my first review of a supplement ever so im sorry if I don't go as detailed as i should. I am currently about half way through my second tub of Anotest and I have to say I am very pleased with it. I promised myself that i would not take any test boosters till i was more mature, but after doing some research I learned that Anotest does not raise your test to an irregular level so there is no PCT required and also there are no banned substances which mattered to me becuase I am a college athlete. back to the review, I'm one of those people who want to see results after the first dosage. well if you want that Anotest is not for you, after not seeing results after the first dosage i did get a little discouraged, but i decided to stick with it. I am glad I did, between the 10-14 day i saw a major increase in endurance and reps, and every week after that i have continued to gain. I would def recommend this to anyone looking for increases. i have only noticed 3 cons. One is it is expensive to buy for GNC (they overprice everything), two is within about 4 hours of taking it I experience heavy diarreha but it goes away after you "flush" your system the first time. The third is it does not always mix perfectly.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Strength
    line6reed
    line6reed

Joined: 1/2012
    Reviews: 46
    Reputation: +1993
    At 19 your test levels will be out the roof so i doubt this product helped you it was probably a placebo effect. Some green mag would have done you better

Reply #2:

Reputation: -3
    that may be true, and if it is then being used as a placebo it is a wonderful thing to use. i will look into green mag as well, seeing as this is my first natty test booster ever. thanks for your input :)

Reply #3:

Reputation: -3
    it would be really nice if people who are not finding this help would leave a comment on why so i know for future reviews. thank you

Have you used AnoTest? Submit your own Review!