Home > Categories > Bodybuilding > Muscle Formulas > MuscleTech > Anator P70

MuscleTech Anator P70

Suspicious reviews discovered and deleted: Deleted several reviews from MuscleTech's "Field Test Team"

Anator P70 MuscleTech User Rating: (10 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 81% (Reliable)
LOWEST Prices for Anator P70 (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
Buy Now Buy Anator P70 Thousands of Supplements! Buy Anator P70
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

MuscleTech naNOX9 Reviews
naNOX9 (11 Reviews)
USP Labs Jack3d Reviews
Jack3d (1006 Reviews)
Muscle Asylum Project Anabolic O.D. Reviews
Anabolic O.D. (7 Reviews)
Xero Limits EPO-Blast Reviews
EPO-Blast (3 Reviews)
6.7

Products in the same category:

Gaspari Nutrition MyoFusion Reviews
MyoFusion (178 Reviews)
8.9
Cytosport Muscle Milk Reviews
Muscle Milk (113 Reviews)
BSN CellMass Reviews
CellMass (104 Reviews)
ProMera Health Con-Cret Reviews
Con-Cret (64 Reviews)

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Anator P70 Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Anator P70 Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Good Balance Of Carbs/protien And Aminos (3)
    • Also Has Creatine Mono In It (2)
    • Good Value (1)
    • Too Expensive (5)
    • Not Effective (2)
    • 15 Year Olds Beware (1)
    February 24, 2011

boondoxmax

Reviews: 1

Age: 37

February 24, 2011
     This stuff take like old school medicine. I couldnt force myself to drink it. I had the orange cooler flavor and its terrible. Don't waste your money. It looks like a pretty good preworkout supplement, but for the money theres better out there that taste way better.
    November 12, 2010

sonropcivic

Reviews: 2

Age: 22

November 12, 2010
     I have finished a full jug. Im not too thrilled with any muscle tech product. it seems u pay more for the advertising. the product does contain a pretty decent amount of luecine and other amino acids. I personally don't like how it contains creatine. I carry allot of water weight around my mid section when i take creatine. Overall ok protein but way to expensive. its allot cheaper to make your concoction. check out Optimum nutrition and PrimaForce products.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Good Balance Of Carbs/protien And Aminos
    Reply #1:
    BrooklynBuff
    BrooklynBuff

Joined: 8/2010
    Reviews: 11
    Reputation: +808
    Is this discontinued now?

October 6, 2010

damianr

Reviews: 12

Age: 40

October 6, 2010
     I have to give a very average rating to this product because I cant frankly, work out what it is supposed to do.

Just reading the tub circa 2007 required a PHD and I was lucky to be able to buy those top shelf supplements at the time and wanted to give it a go. Its supposed to be the first DNA altering or activating supplement, or something of that ilk but even after 20 years training I am not sure what that even means.

None the less I hadnt felt let down by any MuscleTech brands at the time, Nitro-Tech, Hydroxycut and Thermoshred had all proven effective to me. So I gave it a go.

First off, this is the single most disgusting tasting supplement I have ever tasted. Its about as artificial as you can possibly imagine. maybe thats part of its charm.. but not for me.

Secondly when you are using a whey, creatine and thermogenic stack how on earth can you tell if your genetic make up is being altered... I think its best to stick to the proven basics. Protein, Creatine, BCAAs.

Its just fair to say.. Anator is a very ambiguous product and if you are lucky enough to be able to afford a huge stack of 4 or five supplements then I dont recommened you consider Anator one of them.
      September 24, 2010

Fi5thElement

Reviews: 27

Age: 30

September 24, 2010
       Most people are very Anti MuscleTech, and I'm probably the only person on the earth that loves this product. First, I totally love the taste. Secondly, I felt like it recovery my body instantly while I was drinking it. 1 hour later, I felt like I was ready to hit the weights again. Anator P70 is a very expensive product, and does it turn on the 3 genes responsible for muscle building? I suppose only MuscleTech truly knows the answer to that one. However, for me ... it was an effective product.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Good Balance Of Carbs/protien And Aminos
      • Also Has Creatine Mono In It
      April 23, 2010

djlure

Reviews: 4

Age: 28

April 23, 2010
       I got this product because BodyBuilding.com had it on sale for 3 bottles for the price of one. First off, MuscleTech products make the most rediculus claims and I was sure this product would not be as extreame as they claim it to be (and I was right). The taste of the berry is alright and it mixes quite well. I like that it has alot of aminos and also combines protien with carbs. As far as it's effectiveness, I think it dose the job. Didn't notice any real difference in results in comparison to my old protien shakes (Opt. 100% Whey). I would not recommend buying this product at full price, but if it is on sale, go for it:)
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Good Balance Of Carbs/protien And Aminos
      • Also Has Creatine Mono In It
      April 10, 2010

mjh34

Reviews: 18

Age: 24

April 10, 2010
       Got some okay results, my diet could be better but still got good strength increases every week and good recovery. A solid post workout product but could benefit from more protein and there are better alternatives such as Reflex Growth Matrix for those in the UK which supplies more hydrolysed whey, Creapure, and Glutamine peptides, or indeed must making your own. The orange cooler flavour was fine and didn't bother me, kind of liked it. Some other guy said Anator was based on joke university research but the university advertised is Nottingham, England, a 2 second Google search would tell anyone that. The price is too high but if you get it on offer or price matched it's not too bad, but you're probably better off just buying your own whey/dextrose/malto/creatine/leucine.
      April 8, 2010

IYAOYAS

Reviews: 6

Age: 22

April 8, 2010
       Unfortunately this was my first supp ever. I let the GNC fool pursuade me into getting this. I was younger at the time, maybe 15 , so i shouldnt have been supplements like this at the time anyway. Maybe that was the reason i didnt like it or didnt think it was effective. Either way, i tried some from a buddy for about a week recently and it brought back bitter memories, some gains in particular lifts but nothing significany. Way better stuff out there, dont waste your time and money.
      Pros:
      Cons:
        • 15 Year Olds Beware
        March 10, 2010

LivetoLift

Reviews: 5

Age: 17

March 10, 2010
         yea i tried this product, i got it for 8.75 from GNC, blowout sale, that is a good value for just tying it. I did not notice any results, but my bench and power clean went up while using it, even though it was during my power phase so i skeptical if it really did anything, at all...
        Its MuscleTech so i would not be surprised
        Bottom line-do not bother getting if not on sale for under 10 dollars

July 15, 2009

cb

Reviews: 9

Age: 18

July 15, 2009
           it is actually a great sup.it worked very well for me but i dont think it is worth the money like ..at all i also think it taste terrible
          April 15, 2009

birdman2211

Reviews: 38

Age: 30

April 15, 2009
           Terrible supplement, did not see any results or increase in stregth, total waste of money

Have you used Anator P70? Submit your own Review!