This product has been reported as discontinued.

Anator P70

By: MuscleTech

Anator P70 is a Nutrient Repartitioner manufactured by MuscleTech. It is meant to help the body use the macronutrients of protein, carbohydrates and fats more efficiently. This product has been reported as discontinued.

What should I take with Anator P70?
damianr
  October 6, 2010

I have to give a very average rating to this product because I cant frankly, work out what it is supposed to do.

Just reading the tub circa 2007 required a PHD and I was lucky to be able to buy those top shelf supplements at the time and wanted to give it a go. Its supposed to be the first DNA altering or activating supplement, or something of that ilk but even after 20 years training I am not sure what that even means.

None the less I hadnt felt let down by any MuscleTech brands at the time, Nitro-Tech, Hydroxycut and Thermoshred had all proven effective to me. So I gave it a go.

First off, this is the single most disgusting tasting supplement I have ever tasted. Its about as artificial as you can possibly imagine. maybe thats part of its charm.. but not for me.

Secondly when you are using a whey, creatine and thermogenic stack how on earth can you tell if your genetic make up is being altered... I think its best to stick to the proven basics. Protein, Creatine, BCAAs.

Its just fair to say.. Anator is a very ambiguous product and if you are lucky enough to be able to afford a huge stack of 4 or five supplements then I dont recommened you consider Anator one of them.
 Pros:
 Cons:
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.