Home > Categories > Bodybuilding > Muscle Formulas > MuscleTech > Anabolic Halo

MuscleTech Anabolic Halo

Suspicious reviews discovered and deleted: Deleted several reviews from MuscleTech's "Field Test Team"
Anabolic Halo MuscleTech User Rating: (61 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 78% (Reliable)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

USP Labs Jack3d Reviews
Jack3d (1006 Reviews)
MHP Dark Matter Reviews
Dark Matter (109 Reviews)
Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump250 Reviews
SuperPump250 (250 Reviews)
ProMera Health Con-Cret Reviews
Con-Cret (64 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

Gaspari Nutrition MyoFusion Reviews
MyoFusion (178 Reviews)
8.9
Cytosport Muscle Milk Reviews
Muscle Milk (113 Reviews)
BSN CellMass Reviews
CellMass (104 Reviews)
USP Labs Anabolic Pump Reviews
Anabolic Pump (64 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Muscletech Anabolic Halo+Anotest Deal of the day
Muscleandstrength.com has both items and t shirt for 42.87 for today only. I kno...

We all know Muscletech sucks, is Anabolic Halo an exception?
I've hear a lot of great things about anabolic halo and cell-tech by muscel...

Anabolic Halo
anabolic halo? what is it...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Anabolic Halo is a specialized post workout product with many proposed benefits including:

-Supports Testosterone Receptors
-Supports Insulin Function
-Increases Muscle Fiber Area
-Increase Muscle Building Strength
-Promotes Human Myogenic Regulatory Factors
-Myocellular Expansion
-Muscle Cell Recovery

Anabolic Halo Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Anabolic Halo Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Builds Muscle (25)
    • Makes U Stronger!!!!!!!!! (18)
    • Builds Lean Muscle (15)
    • Increased Energy (14)
    • Too Expensive (25)
    • Doesnt Work (7)
    • Taste Bad (7)
    • Smells Horrible (5)
    August 22, 2012

BroBroKing

Reviews: 62

Age: 22

August 22, 2012
     anabolic halo was the bomb. It kind of makes you numb when you take the dose it is very weird. you get a chilling sensation but it does work I will tell you that.

This is post workout recovery drink that you take immediately after your pump. This helps boost insulin and shuttles creatine and protein to muscles
      June 29, 2012

FeJD

Age: 26

June 29, 2012
       I first want to mention that I gave it an 8 on value because the GNC here in Austin has it for 34.99 so it's pretty cheap compared to what I've seen at other places.

Now on to the product. The whole 'chilling effect' is pretty much to add to the hype of the "-320F Cyrogenenic breakthrough" but that part is pretty much just that; hype.

However, I was taking Monster Milk and creatine monohydrate, when I stopped taking the latter and started taking Halo instead. My main reason was for cosmetic goals since spring break was upon me in 2 months. In those two months I gained 14.5lbs and lost 2% body fat. Now I must admit that some of it may have been a placebo effect due to the fact that I had the mindset of 'I'm taking this new supplement so I might as well add some extra workouts.' However, it definitely helped with recovery and putting on lean mass because I've always been a gym rat but this really put me over the top and showed some quick results that lasted even after I stopped taking it.

Tastes pretty good, gives the 'chilling effect' (which is nice when you're very hot after working out) and actually gave me results.

P.S. I've tried other supplements but I don't really know the guidelines on here as I just found this website so just P.M. or ask me about em that I would compare them to if it's alright to talk about other supplements on a specific page.
      • Tastes Great
        December 15, 2011

cdruz32

Reviews: 19

Age: 18

December 15, 2011
         This stuff is hit or miss. With me though it was a miss. My brother took this and he got great results so then I wanted to take it and when I did I was not happy. First off the taste is god awful this stuff not only tasted bad but it burned my throat when I took it. Gains wise it was ok I gained 4 pounds of muscle and my lifts went up between 10-15 pounds (which for me isnt that good). Like I said this is hit or miss I know plenty of people who took this and got a lot bigger and it helped them a lot and I know plenty of people (myself included) who took it and got nothing out of it. There are definitely better products out there in my opinion but hey if you want to give this a shot go ahead but again its hit or miss and the taste for the most part is awful idk how I never threw up while taking this stuff
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Builds Some Muscle
        • Better Products Out There
        • Dehydration
        November 22, 2011

LeafyJet

Reviews: 9

Age: 35

November 22, 2011
         I only took this product once because after awhile I felt sick after taking it because of the taste. Reminded me of a menthol taste. It did help me recover quickly and I felt good the next day. It was kinda expensive and tasted horrible. I don't think I will try this one again.
        • Feel Great Next Day
        March 6, 2011

jnocean

Reviews: 8

Age: 23

March 6, 2011
         I have never been pro-MuscleTech products so, I was very skeptikal when I first started hearing all the rage about halo. A few frirends and I started using this post workout when we were in Afghanistan and all agree that it is worth it. I noticed strength gains but, not really any mass gains. Although this products intention is mainly to help give you a good Anabolic Pump and to aid recovery so I can't give it a con in that department. I like that it actually does work and has almost everything one should look for in a post workout supplement such as:

BCAA/EAA
        Creatine
        Taurine
        ---missing Beta Alanine

the new hardcore pro series looks pretty similar

the problem I had with this was taking this and my post workout protein was a bit heavy.
        • No Beta-alanine
        February 20, 2011

CHTrainer

Age: 19

February 20, 2011
         Anabolic Halo is one of the top Post-workouts I have taken. With Anabolic Halo I was taking CryoTest in conjunction, With Anabolic Halo Amplifieng Testosterone Receptors to utilize Free Testosterone levels it worked great with CryoTest. With being a bullfighter (Rodeo Clown)& Personal Trainer. My workouts would range from two to three a day with cardio in the morning, Lifting in the afternoon and Yoga/Pilates in the evening. I would take 1 serving of Halo after each one instead of taking all three in the evening. The B-Vitamins help keep my energy levels up and the BCAA Formula help keep my body nuroushed during the day assisting with my energey. The InsuloKIC formula in Halo is a great Vaso-Dialator formula on top of the Insulin Manipulater. I would fallow Halo with Nitro-Tech 15 to 20 min later. With the last Drink of the day stacked with CryoTest and Dymatize Gourmet Whey & Casein Blend My recovery levels on top of energy waking up were much higher feeling much more refreshed.
        After finishing my first bottle I gained 3 pounds of Muscle from 160 to 163 now 3 pounds may not sound like alot but for a guy like me with my Schedule a 3 pound gain is a good gain exspeacially with it being lean muscle. I'm half way through my second bottle and focusing on Hypertrophy Training and have gained 3 pounds with half way through the bottle. With gaining results from this product and currentley gaining results I would recommend this to anyone, who is wanting to increase lean muscle mass, Endurance, energy levels and recovery. -CH-
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Assits In Taking Test Booster
          February 11, 2011

Superkutt

Age: 38

February 11, 2011
           I have been using Halo since I tired some samples I got through work at Powerhouse Gym, I love the cold fusion technology formula integrated into this product, as bodybuilder I always use products that give a distinctive edge. As a post workout supplement it really improves my Anabolic Pump and a hardcore workout, keeping my muscles full and pumped. I hat to hear its being discountined and replaced with AHPHS, not near the pump or feeling I get with the Original. This is the only problem I have with MT, they produce a kick ass formula and then downgrade into something less potent, why is this? So I have buying up what I can find left in stock.
          • Tastes Great
          • Feel Great Next Day
            January 19, 2011

Age: 16

January 19, 2011
             Okay I just finished my first tub of this product and I was overall happy with the results. The taste was horrible at first but it got easier to down as I got used to the taste. I noticed a large gain in strength but I didn't put on much weight. The only complaint I have about halo is the side effects. After taking this I would always crash and it turned me into a jerk for most of the day. But i deff recommend this product to anyone wanting a gain in strength.
            • Helps Recovery
            • Side Effects
            • Smells Horrible
            Reply #1:
            kineticpen
            kineticpen

Reviews: 5
            Reputation: +130
            I've never tried this product Jake. I hear people say they get a weird tingling sensation down their chest when they drink it. Any truth to that?

Reply #2:

Reputation: +9
            i would say its more of a chilling feeling than a tingle. but after a hard workout i find the feeling it gives you refreshing!

Reply #3:
            konstantinos
            konstantinos

Joined: 3/2011
            Reviews: 12
            Reputation: +32
            when you say my friend that you always crashed and you turned into a jerk what do you mean with this?

Reply #4:

Reputation: +9
            when i say it made me crash i mean it made me very sleepy about a hour after takng it. and even after i would wake up after a good nap i wouls still fell iritated and annoyed with everything.

December 3, 2010

darkknight23

Reviews: 4

Age: 25

December 3, 2010
             This product is suppose to elevate "free" test levels in the blood stream, for me it did exactly that. After talking to a few of the seasoned gym rats i know, if your test levels are low to begin with the product won't do much for you. I suggest stacking a supplement that will naturally bring your test levels up with Anabolic Halo. The price is insane, nearly 100 bucks, you definitely want to order it online.
            November 14, 2010

SpeedyGaf

Age: 21

November 14, 2010
             absolute crap. prob de worst product i have ever tried apart from ''aplodan'' i have had some good MuscleTech stuff before like the nanaox9, but this stuff takes de biscuit. i took 1 and a half times de reccommended doseage and it did nothing whatsoever. i was stacking it with some other poor post-workout protein, u wud think between the 2 a them that i would have achieved some kind of result, but no. ZERO. definately wud not reccommend unless u can pick it up for 10 bucks or less, take 10 times de reccomeded doseage and u mite get some use out off it
            Pros:
            Cons:
              • Doesnt Work
              • Placebo

Have you used Anabolic Halo? Submit your own Review!