AlphaTest

By: MuscleTech

AlphaTest is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by MuscleTech. It helps optimize your natural testostorone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

Does AlphaTest work?
Click to Expand

1.0

Without a doubt the biggest waste of money I have ever spent on a test booster. It did for me the very same thing trib does for me nada!

The ingredient profile:

Ginko extract2.7 mg
Free active Testosterone Complex
Boron citrate 100mg

The reason i bought it:
I like many of you are skeptical of the "complex" ingredient, when you can't really see for a definitive fact what you are getting. However being that I'm 38 this product seemed to have a "little" bit of science to back up raising test to nominal level in older males. I wish i would have read the study a little closer. Most of the subjects were over 65. Ok! chalk it up! lesson learned.

Effectiveness: Bunk!1
I would give it a 0 but i guess it works for people in their retirement according to the study. I felt nothing, no increased focus aggression, acne or any other typical side you get from a quality booster.

Price:1
Way over priced at over $50 a bottle, I could have bought trib cheaper than that and maybe got a minor boost.

Dosing:
I took the product as directed 2 caps in the morning with a full glass of water, then 2 caps in the afternoon with water as directed. On training days i took the second dose 30 mins PWO. Non training days i took the second dose with one of the evening meals.

Diet
I'm just throwing this in here so you guys know I'm not calorie deficient and blaming the product.
Am meal:
4 whole eggs
4 egg whites
4 turkey sausage links
2 pieces of whole wheat toast.
2 pieces of nonfat cheese

protein shake= 27 g protein 3 g carbs 6 g fat
2 tuna sandwiches on wheat bread

Dinner:
2 turkey burgers 35 g protein each 6 g fat 3g carbs
broccoli and califlower no cheese
potatoes on training days

meal 6
either greek yogurt or cottage cheese

Bedtime
1 casein shake

In summary that should have me right where i need to be calories/fats/carbs but clean enough to shred up a bit.

Overall:
Disappointed by muscletech once again, I'll take the bullet on this one though I should have researched a bit more.

Side note: this was my first review I hope it was detailed enough for all to get a real feel for the product. The next one will be positive dpol/erase is the real deal!

Thanks for taking the time to read through all of this.

Pros:
 Cons:
  • None That I Saw

• FlashSunday
    November 28, 2011

Good review. Covered all the bases and gave good explanations. For $50 bucks you'd better feel something other than an empty wallet!
  • nofatchix

Good review man. See. Nothing to be scared of haha
    !!
  • chichistrong
    November 28, 2011

Excellent review brother...it seems Mtech failed again.
  • kris65

Alpha test = EPIC FAIL
  • synman

Good Review!
  • venom434
    November 29, 2011

Good review! Would like to see more from you soon.
  • kris65
    November 29, 2011

And you were afraid to post a negative review pshhhhhhhh, this might go down in SR history as the most epic first review lol. Def excited to read future reviews.
  • Sal
    November 29, 2011

Hey man you sound pretty knowledgeable considering this type of supplementation, what do you recommend? I like Ultimate Nutrition Bulgarian Trib personally.
  • semperfi0861
    November 29, 2011

Honestly I think all trib did for me was maybe a minor boost in libido. Libido isn't adding and plates to my lifts so I think it's a waste personally. The only compounds I have found to raise test for me personally are daa and testofen, but then again we are all different.
  • junster
    November 29, 2011

Your review helped whole lot. Thanx.
  • Sid
    November 29, 2011

Good review..I think you just changed my mind on buying this product..I've tried Trib, Daa, and Testojack..only noticed slight increase in libido..no real aggression or muscle gain..I want something that really works..Any suggestions...anybody?

inyamaboi

Hey SR! Time for another review. As many of you know I was prepping for a show in july. So I got suggested AlphaTest from a friend/store owner. I did see it advertised a few weeks prior on the net, it looked promising.

###PRODUCT DISCRIPTION###

AlphaTestâ„¢ is a powerful testosterone support stimulant that is designed to promote increased testosterone production, peak testosterone to cortisol ratios and enhance performance.* The formula delivers multiple powerful ingredients documented for their effectiveness in human clinical studies.

###PRODUCT PROFILE###

Amount Per Serving

Zinc (As Zinc Gluconate)7.5mg
Testosterone Stimulant Complex
Mytosteroneâ„¢800mg
Supplying Saw Palmetto Extract (As Serenoa Repens) (Fruit)"
Supplying Astaxanthin Extract (As Haematococcus Pluvialis) (Whole Plant)"
Testosterone To Cortisol Ratio & Performance Matrix
Rhodiola Extract (As Rhodiola Crenulata) (Root) 386mg"
Ginkgo Extract (As Ginkgo Biloba) (Leaf) 2.7mg"
Free (Active) Testosterone Stimulant Complex
Boron Citrate 100mg"
Supplying 5mg Of Active Boron
-----------------------------------

***EFFECTIVENESS***
I didn't notice any effects that were too notable. I felt tired and lethargic, and that's a first, normally I'm full of energy when using test boosters. I had no sexual drive at all(my poor gf lol) and no hardcore Aphla feeling(ironic since its named alpha test). I did lose some muscle, I felt the cortisol blocker was not effective at all. And as for strength increases? Non whatsoever, my strength remained the same. I did however get a little harder, but there could be several reasons for that.

***SIDE-EFFECTS***
The only real side effect I did have with MT AlphaTest was just a bit of acne here and there, namely my chest and back, nothing to hectic.

***TASTE***
N/A. It did smell rather chemically unpleasant lol.

***DOSING***
2 caps twice daily. The pills are white and easy to swallow. I took 2 caps with breakfast and another 2 caps with lunch. But 4 useless caps?

***VALUE***
For a 3 week+ supply (25 servings) it costed me $80!!!(S.A pricing) I'm not giving it a 1 for its cost, I know its like $45 on bb.com, but rather a one because its ineffective. If it worked I would up the Value.

***OVERALL***
Yes a very disappointing 2, only because of the minimal sides and because its easy to swallow lol. But I would not recommend this product, but everyones different. I found AlphaTest ineffective and overpriced(and overhyped). For me T-up was a much more effective T booster. I will never use AlphaTest again, especially not for precontest prep. I ended up losing muscle and became real tired and lethargic! Its real talk I was nearing my 3rd full bottle of completion! Real talk.

-Fridge!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Easy To Swallow Lol
  • Minimal Sides

• beakington1
    July 23, 2012

As always nice review man. LOL i keep telling people if you like money, don't buy muscletech products. Your pretty young for a test booster, have you tried any that have worked before?
  • WarMachine
    July 23, 2012

Sorry this product was a bust for you bro, but I am positive the other supps you got will give you much better results. Keep up the good work!!!!
  • inyamaboi
    July 23, 2012

@beakington1: lol thanks bro! And yeah man Nutrexs' T-up worked real great for me, and currently Panthra V4000 is insane!lol thought MT improved :(, keen to try their new Nitro Tech though lol.

@WarMachine: thanks once again bro! Lol V4000 is making up for AlphaTest ;)

BBody60

I thoroughly enjoyed the product. It gave me an increase in strength, i was at 545lb raw deadlift and hit 565 raw after a month on the product. I did not do anything different besides this product. I just added this into my usual regimen. This is a TEST optimizer it lets you have better high quality free test instead of more DHT and SBGH bound test. No side effects at all and that's what i liked. My diet is somewhat flawless with a cheat window here and there. I am 6'2 206 and take neurocore/nanostim pre-workout, Chaind out intra, and fighters food after workout. No taste to the product, no burps. I was taking full doses before i went to bed with cottage cheese and flax seed oil. The astaxanthin is a super antioxidant also which helps with recovery. From a real strong lifter's standpoint, I love the new muscle tech products. If it can help me get 20 more pounds on a max raw deadlift, it can help my other lifts too but that is what i noticed the most, the deadlift. That's the best poundage in my gym (565 RAW)
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Strength
  • Better Mood
  • Better Stamina
  • Better Recovery
  • Price Is A Little Much

• BBody60
    December 20, 2011

SHBG bound test*****
  • BBody60
    December 20, 2011

Bought this at www.Evitamins.com also

It`s an good product, after I take it I feel something is happening. A little bit increased libido, strenght gains and maybe a little bit more size too. Although I am in a process loosing weight at the moment. My diet and exercise routine was quite good. A good teststerone booster! Didnt notice any acne or side effects.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Felt More Powerful
  • Better Strength
  • Easy To Swallow Lol
  • Minimal Sides
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.