RedTest

By Muscleology
RedTest Muscleology
?/10
(Only 2 Reviews - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Discussion Related Prices

Great product

January 28, 2010

Great Product! Would recommend this to anyone looking to gain significant muscle gains without any negative side effects! The first week i started to notice I felt healthier, libido was going crazy and was sleeping better. My muscles also felt tighter. After 2 weeks my bench had gone up 70 lbs and i had gained 4-5 lbs of muscle mass. By the time I finished the bottle I had gained a total of 10 lbs of muscle mass and my strength had gone up to a place it has never been before naturally. I've been off of this for 18 days now and have lost none of my gains! Incredible for a product that is a natural testosterone booster!

Pros:
Cons:

Kdaawg

Posted January 28, 2010
    those are some ridiculous gains on bench. i might have to try this out

BigSuf2's RedTest Review

December 5, 2010

I took a bottle of RedTest and it was the first test booster ive taken and I have to say i have no complaints. I had some pretty good strength gains and I fekt better too. One of the best things I noticed during my lifts was that I was more vascular then Ive ever been RedTest was amazing I cant wait to get another bottle.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Strength Gains

Posted December 5, 2010
      thanks bro good review,i just try out i one week Strength going up. ya not bad.

Posted December 5, 2010
      sorry bro,i can't write good english ^^