RedTest

By: Muscleology

RedTest is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Muscleology. It helps optimize your natural testostorone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

What should I take with RedTest?
Click to Expand
SouthPark01
  January 28, 2010

Great Product! Would recommend this to anyone looking to gain significant muscle gains without any negative side effects! The first week i started to notice I felt healthier, libido was going crazy and was sleeping better. My muscles also felt tighter. After 2 weeks my bench had gone up 70 lbs and i had gained 4-5 lbs of muscle mass. By the time I finished the bottle I had gained a total of 10 lbs of muscle mass and my strength had gone up to a place it has never been before naturally. I've been off of this for 18 days now and have lost none of my gains! Incredible for a product that is a natural testosterone booster!
 Pros:
 Cons:

• Kdaawg
    January 28, 2010

Those are some ridiculous gains on bench. i might have to try this out

I took a bottle of RedTest and it was the first test booster ive taken and I have to say i have no complaints. I had some pretty good strength gains and I fekt better too. One of the best things I noticed during my lifts was that I was more vascular then Ive ever been RedTest was amazing I cant wait to get another bottle.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Strength Gains

• davidewe
    December 5, 2010

Thanks bro good review,i just try out i one week Strength going up. ya not bad.
  • davidewe
    December 5, 2010

Sorry bro,i can't write good english ^^

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.