RedTest

By: Muscleology

January 28, 2010

Great Product! Would recommend this to anyone looking to gain significant muscle gains without any negative side effects! The first week i started to notice I felt healthier, libido was going crazy and was sleeping better. My muscles also felt tighter. After 2 weeks my bench had gone up 70 lbs and i had gained 4-5 lbs of muscle mass. By the time I finished the bottle I had gained a total of 10 lbs of muscle mass and my strength had gone up to a place it has never been before naturally. I've been off of this for 18 days now and have lost none of my gains! Incredible for a product that is a natural testosterone booster!
 Pros:
 Cons:

• Kdaawg
      January 28, 2010

Those are some ridiculous gains on bench. i might have to try this out

December 5, 2010

I took a bottle of RedTest and it was the first test booster ive taken and I have to say i have no complaints. I had some pretty good strength gains and I fekt better too. One of the best things I noticed during my lifts was that I was more vascular then Ive ever been RedTest was amazing I cant wait to get another bottle.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Strength Gains

• davidewe
        (0)
        December 5, 2010

Thanks bro good review,i just try out i one week Strength going up. ya not bad.
      • davidewe
        (0)
        December 5, 2010

Sorry bro,i can't write good english ^^

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.